The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 20:00:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Tips on: December 27, 2004, 11:16:38
Hello all,
Well as you can see i have only just discovered these forums, and i am very surprised and quite happy to find out that there are may other people apart from myself that are striving to achieve projection Cheesy

OK well heres the story, I'm sure you have all heard of the terrible earthquakes around Indonesia, they have been most devastating and shocking for many people. Unfortunately i happen to have a close friend who was traveling in India and he was around the effected areas when the tsunamis hit, I have tried to contact him and have heard nothing and i would be most thankful if i could hear from him. i have a subliminal feeling that he is OK but i would just like to be sure.
As such i would be very grateful if someone could please give me some quick, important final tips on projection or anything else that may help me finally achieve it, as i think that may be the only way to find out how he is. I have been trying to project for about a year now ( in fact it was this friend who first told me about projection Cheesy) and i have gotten very close to doing it, but i think i have failed because my heart was not in it 100% IE: my mind was not fully focused... and i have heard that one of the important, helpful factors for achieving projection is having a reason for doing it.  
and i think now i have most defiantly got one.
if anyone can help me i would be most grateful Smiley
thank you

Also my heart goes out to anyone else who has loved ones that were involved in this disaster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]