The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2021, 14:35:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
76  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Karmas grip, marijuana cultivation on: October 26, 2005, 08:18:17
Yea on karma for one sec from a Buddhist perspective , as BoscosFriend said it is based on the intention behind an action, also many people falsely perceive karma as a purely mystical mumbo jumbo thing but it goes beyond that. It's not a big hourglass that adds a bit more sand to each side based on what you do, it relates to your actions and the positive or negative effects they may have. There's more too it than that but anyway.

Back on track, i don't personally think there are any shocking side effects with short term marijuana use, i think it can actually be quite beneficial for some. The main side effect that i can see though is that a user can ( and most probably will ) become mentally dependent on it, and the side effects of long term use then are basically those listed above. So you may need to convince your friend not to sell it, ( i may have interpreted it wrongly but is that what he intends to do ) as I'm not sure about where you live but here i know that it is illegal and going to jail or getting a heavy fine is a side effect no-one should have to cope with.
77  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Anyone ever heard of this? on: October 26, 2005, 08:07:27
Quote from: TheDarkChakra
...ticked that a "mystic energy" empowers you...  ...you must have a very great amount of strength in every muscle and extremely good martial arts skills...

Cheesy i think its things like that that are giving everyone the DBZ ideas... Yea i understand your frustration with the fact that your not talking about dbz at all (use a bad example once and whoosh you've lost it).

Anyway based on western energy work (which is basically the same as the eastern idea of chi.) It is possible to do as EtheriK and Feint said, great un-natural things such as body enhancements. As to super human enhancements well I'm less likely to go straight out and endorse it, however i can understand the principle behind it...

Also in consideration to building up extreme anger, you don't need to know a martial art to do this Smiley sure anger is generated much more easily if you have a quick way of dealing with it ( that is why arts teach restraint and meditation, in order to calm and control) but extreme anger can be generated by anyone. ( i know that kinda missed the point). Anger such as this is called blind rage and it means exactly that blindrage, you are so oblivious to anything that you don't care what happens as long as the source of your anger is eliminated. Norse mythology speaks of a type of energy manipulation (aided along by certain drugs) that was used to send warriors into a blood-lust and after an anger provoking speech they would go and kill everything until the goal was achieved. I suppose that this would count as being super human through energy work but I'm pretty sure that's not exactly what you meant. As for shooting energy out of your hands... i don't know, but hey anythings possible.

Cheesy
78  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Not a good place on: October 24, 2005, 11:24:02
It is easy to criticize anything, so remember that everyone is entitled to hold their own beliefs but do not criticize others when they arrive at a different conclusion to you. Neutrino you really shouldn't start christian protests here I'm not sure what you hope to achieve as your first post looked like a recruiting poster...

but i will assure you that your only going to make your self annoyed. Many people in these forums are perfectly happy with what they believe and your not going to change that, but i cant stop you so have fun trying... Smiley and of course as i said before your more than entitled to hold your own beliefs, and i suppose that means you can enforce them as well... or at least try.  rolleyes
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / 1st successful phasing attempt! on: September 27, 2005, 08:25:51
Brilliant story, purely inspirational.
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Astral Enhancing Gems. on: September 13, 2005, 08:04:15
Hamoi if that was a serious question, then no you dont eat them as you would most likely die a horribly painfull death. (no not really but i still wouldnt reccomend you eat them)

You just put them in the same room as you, or wear them, (on a chain or leather strap) and they "influence" you in different ways, depending on your beliefs.
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / mind boggling theory on: September 08, 2005, 04:21:22
Technically everything is... as you cannot definatly prove anything, everything is a construct. As such reincarnation is as real as phasing... everything is based on belief.
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Uncomfortable on: September 07, 2005, 08:59:06
Yea Annilus that always happens to me, i lay there for a while slowly dozing off but if anything disrupts me, when i try again i am unable to get comfortable and i end up just rolling over onto my side...

Gets annoying after a while
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The conscious energy on: August 22, 2005, 13:10:01
I aggree, i do very much enjoy your posts, astral boy as well as all like them.

...quite thought provoking
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Free Holosync® alternative available for download on: August 02, 2005, 13:19:31
ahh... how do you dl it i try and it just goes to the main astral pulse page?Huh
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Consciousness on: July 30, 2005, 13:16:45
Cheesy yes that was very well written Cheesy

bravo
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Consciousness on: July 23, 2005, 06:54:43
Smiley, how, by all that though can you be sure that anything exists at all and that it all just isn't a construct.. Smiley freaky

reminds me of the matrix... Smiley if of corse you scrap the machines and all the Hollywood crap.

thank you Telos you have been unbelievably helpfull Cheesy
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Consciousness on: July 23, 2005, 01:26:35
Ok thanks Smiley , so what exactly does Objective representation mean?

Also If this relies upon a "particular set of expectations" doesn't that mean that these expectations hold true for each individual only because the individual expects them (what a mouthfull) in other words isn't gravity itself just a construct created along with a body to form meaning.

So basically concsiousness creates world and in order to create meaning within world, concsiousness creates different laws???

What does sub & objective mean ... this might just help me understand a bit better, but i think i kind of get what your saying Smiley thanks Telos

-Paul
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Consciousness on: July 22, 2005, 13:36:31
from what my young (uneducated) mind can see, most things seem to rely on something else,
separate focus's, i mean sure they are different but still they are all separate parts of a whole system and this would lead me to assume that they rely on a foundation, but i like your analogy very much, it does make a lot of sense to me, Ok so they are not really levels, i suppose thats why frank calls them focus's so people don't get confused.

Ok so basically that means it is a system that relies on itself

So what then is the earth. lol sorry i keep bringing it back to this but im genuinely interested. Smiley

thanks  

-paul
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Consciousness on: July 21, 2005, 11:48:14
Smiley

whenever i have looked at the focus's of consciousness i have seen Focus 1 & 2 as tightly interwoven, one being a seemingly primary Conscious mind the other a primary subconscious , where as 3 & 4 seem to operate independently to this almost as a foundation, as if our 1st and 2nd focus is just one possible primary consciousness that has stemmed from and infinite number of possibilities.
IE. focus 3 & 4 are like a rock or foundation and 1 & 2 are like a building upon it, there is an infinite number of possibilities as to how the building may look but the foundation will remain the same,

Looking at that though it would make sense that our primary focus be 3 & 4, and from there the consciousness creates a possibility as to a 'Physical' focus for individual points of the consciousness to 'live' in (thus a person is simply one point of a united consciousness, but then again each person must exist individually in some way, oh i just don't know, lol i keep confusing myself)

so yea i lost my train of thought  but i will try and re-gain it... oh well lost it.
Oh yea.. so maybe it's that focus 1&2 are the 'person', or an individuals own consciousness in which experiences are made and then contributed to focus 3 & 4  which is the 'united' or source of consciousness, kind of like lots of little tributaries (individuals) that flow into a great big river FoC 3 which then flows into a great big lake FoC4.

hmm...interesting

But still then what is the earth?

Strange Ive never thought any of that before... i have always assumed that i was totally separate from everyone, ( it may still remain that a person is) but it's worth a thought Cheesy

Thank you, although i don't think i have actually commented on your response that much Smiley sorry, but its discussions like this that feed the imagination and spawn new interesting questions Cheesy

i kind of lost my train of thought halfway through writing that, so hopefully I'll remember later and post Smiley

Smiley cheers

-paul
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Consciousness on: July 21, 2005, 04:16:17
I have just read over what i wrote, and it really does sound stupid, soooooo.. i will ask these basic questions

What is the base or foundation level of consciousness, and what leads you to assume this?

Why is Focus 1 our primary one?

In response to the two above questions, what is the earth?

Cheers

-paul
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Consciousness on: July 18, 2005, 07:57:33
Hi everyone ,

Sorry if this is a stupid question or if it has Been asked before, but in relation to conscious focus levels, what is the earth? and if that wasn't random or confusing enough i will now elaborate Smiley

If we have four levels of consciousness, which one is the base or foundation one?
I am currently presuming that it is FoC 4 as this is kind of a source 'if you will'.

If so then what is the earth, would it not be fair to say that earth itself is simply a construct created to house certain consciousness', that being said it would also be fair to say that everything or a large percentage of  the earths contents are also constructs, i.e plants, animals and even some people, can you see what I'm getting at. this would mean that the body a consciousness inhabits is also a construct this of course reinforces the theory of re-incarnation (i will explain later). It is possible that  some people on earth are 'made up' by a nearby consciousness, it basically relates to the fact of if i cant sense it how do i know its there, take color  for example ( now I'm sure you all have heard this one) we all see different color's but how can we be sure that what we are seeing is the same color , as the names we have for color's are simply names we were taught to call them, in other words what i call blue you may call red. So when a person walks off how do you know that they are existing outside of what you directly can perceive, the fact is you don't know, you just presume that they are doing something. ( this of course could be seen in an incredibly selfish way of saying that everyone is a construct created by my consciousness, seriously though think whilst your reading this how do you know that your mind hasn't 'invented' it in order to put meaning into something) Ahhhh.. its all so confusing.

Neglecting all the selfish stuff, another question is raised , WHY then is FoC1 our primary focus, i would be most interested to hear peoples views on this, my current theory is that FoC4 is simply to difficult for a basic consciousness to understand and so through many 'earthly' cycles (re-incarnation) the consciousness develops in order to reach a state of enlightenment ( as stated in some religions) or heaven/ nirvana ( as stated in others), that being, reaching heaven is simply a permanent shift of consciousness into FoC 4.

Sorry for using religious examples i was just attempting to put it into a world perspective, i also apologize for any grammatical errors or, if it plainly doesn't make sense I'm just a high-school student so sorry  Smiley

So yea, i would be most interested in hearing peoples views on this as i am asking a question as to what you all think, i have seriously cut down on everything i could have said as it would have taken too long Smiley but i will elaborate on anything else if I'm being to confusing.

Sorry if it seems like I'm seeing this from a very selfish or stupid way that's not my intention it's just everyone is trying to work out how projection happens/works and i was just wondering why.

Thanks Smiley

- Paul
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Death on: June 04, 2005, 02:27:23
Frank or anyone else

What is death?
and
What is Re-incarnation?

Short and sweet
I really don't care if the answer is huge or really detailed, i was just wondering what peoples opinions on it are.

Cheesy
Kallas
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Excessive Energy on: June 04, 2005, 01:30:31
OK Thank you very much Cheesy
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Excessive Energy on: June 03, 2005, 10:23:21
Thank you... Cheesy
 Firstly...
Ben, if she's describing what I experience

I'm a Guy lol no hard feelings Cheesy
ok now in answer and expansion of the other questions and responses, Thank you all very much for this Cheesy

...That used to happen to me when I had more energy, but not nearly as much as you described. It cause a physical movement. I could do it every 10 seconds, but it didn't help. The best use of energy is smooth. I learned to handle the higher amounts of energy without moving, which allowed to get stronger after they previously would have stalled out like a car.

Yes the times that i ' summon' the energy myself start as a feeling from my feet/heart, and the strength at which the energy starts is the strength at which it stays, unlike the natural one which is unhindered and grows and grows until i end up moving, the self induced one is obtained by what seems to be flexing a muscle but i can't really explain it properly? hmm.. also yes i completely agree when you say that the higher amounts are smoother... if that's what you meant, but yea that makes a lot of sense with the car description thanks Cheesy.

Is this similar to the "spine tingle" that people get when listening to music or watching movies?

Ben K yea i know exactly what your talking about when you say this, as dose everyone else here I'm sure Cheesy This energy in a way is like it but amped up about 10,000 times it is extreme, it fills you and feels like your being (un-painfully) electrocuted but your body is staying still. It is a good feeling though don't get me wrong, it's just very extreme and when it happens its almost like you cant help your self moving... like the adrenalin pumping through your veins after a roller coaster Cheesy.
...like shooting electricity through my arms and legs

Yes exactly except not just my arms and legs Cheesy everywhere.

And to all that recommended meditation, Yea i do meditate, only not that  frequently but i will defiantly have a look at the NEW stuff,
ok now my questions
Is it possible to lose all that energy i.e: have a blow out?
What is the next stage after this?
Am i close to projecting?

thank you all Cheesy

Also where on this site are the pages on phasing, or can someone give me a brief rundown on it and what it entails Cheesy

Cheers

Kallas...

a male wink lol
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Excessive Energy on: May 30, 2005, 07:25:47
Ok hello everyone Cheesy,
Well i got your newsletter a couple of days ago frank and it was very informative and quite a help, i hadn't heard that much about phasing before that and it intrigued me so much that after wards i went and read all the posts on it, Quite interesting. So id just like to say well done, your making life a lot well, i wont say less confusing but still a lot different.

Now down to business, this is a question for anyone that can help, or anyone that can tell me what it might be. I will start by telling you that i have never projected and i have been trying for about 2 years now, and i am 17. Hmm.. well after i read the stuff about phasing i began thinking differently about projection, i still do not understand it completely but its a start. Now i started thinking differently, and that very night i was lying down trying to put all thoughts out of my head, That didn't take long and before i knew it the familiar blue blobs started floating in and out of my vision, right after this i experienced an over whelming sense of dizziness, and then i was suddenly filled with so much energy that i literally could not stop my self from madly shaking it off, thus pulling my self out of whatever i was nearing.

This is not the first time that has happened but it is the most extreme. It is also very hard to explain and i am sorry if i have not properly done so. This energy fills me from head to toe, making me feel as if I'm about to explode, it also is not an uncommon thing in fact i can willingly bring it on at any time during the day, but when i willingly bring it on it is hard to sustain it, It feels, sorry if i offend anyone, quite similar to an orgasm, Anyway when i do not willingly bring it on it is fully sustained and i generally get overwhelmed by it and shake my self furiously, That is also the reason i cannot hold this self induced energy because it is just to much.

Sorry all that does not probably make sense as i have written it all down as i thought it, but if anyone could possibly explain what it is, or how i can control it, that would be a great help. I will gladly answer anything if i need to clarify something that is not explained properly.

Thank you Cheesy

Also, is it normal and does anyone else experience this.

One other thing..  a bit off topic, could someone please post some links for some post's actually describing what phasing is or the basics of it Cheesy
cheers
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Projection and Music on: February 28, 2005, 07:14:19
Hmmm... yes metal is good, i know personally that the easiest way to get into a trance like state is to listen to trance Cheesy but that doesn't work for everyone, i guess it just depends on what you like listening too

In Flames yes i agree with what you say, many of their songs to speak about AP or if not directly then it is possible to relate them to it.

Btw has anyone here ever listened to anything by the band Astral Projection Huh  Very interesting music...
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Aussie Ap-ers on: February 28, 2005, 06:57:41
G-day Cheesy

Oooo... this is so fun i Qualify for the under 18's AND the aussies
i win every time  

Hello Andali, how are you?
Hmmm....  gateway??please explain, is that like a section for aussies??
it does sound very interesting though.

kallas
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Bouncing red ball on: February 16, 2005, 09:37:44
mmmmm.... very interesting ..
Cheesy
Cheesy
The first explanation that comes to mind for me would be that, you were in fact still dreaming. It is possible to have a dream in which your surroundings are exactly the same as a real place, for instance you may have had a dream in which you 'woke up' and your body, thinking you were in fact awake, was able to move. And as such your body moved and although you were moving correctly within the space only your body was in it not your mind

IE. you were seeing something different to what you were in, but your surroundings were so similar that you immediately presumed you were in your room and the only noticeable difference was the ball, which was an object that must have had some significance in your previous dream.

You also said that the ball faded away, that may not have been the ball so much fading but the entire room fading. But as it faded it was replaced by the real room you were standing in so once again the only difference you noticed was the disappearing ball.... hmmm... well i don't know if that made sense to anyone but it was just an idea.

Cheesy

Peace Cheesy
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: February 16, 2005, 08:27:42
YAY I'm back from my holidays mmmmm.... that means i have Internet again Cheesy Cheesy
which means more posting Cheesy

Um I'm a 16yr old Queenslander Cheesy
i haven't been on this site for a long time but i have been looking into AP for about a year. I haven't been successful yet but I'm still trying Cheesy Cheesy

Good to see some other teens here Cheesy

Peace Cheesy
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Tips on: December 29, 2004, 08:52:43
Thank you, um yea i meditate often as it is a great tool for stress relief and i am in my second last year of school so it comes in handy, and on the lucid dream thing um i often have dreams where i am conscious enough to realize i am in a dream but not conscious enough to control it so its like i am just floating along with it.
and being positive helps with everything Cheesy
mmmm ok.... thank you for your tips
i have heard from my friend today and he is fine... so that is really good
nothing left to worry about now Cheesy and as always i shall continue on my quest to project Cheesy
thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5