The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2021, 21:15:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
26  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Urgent healing help for my sister on: January 13, 2020, 03:55:24
^
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Non verbal communication on: January 08, 2020, 04:16:57
insert  'it differs from person to person' response.

That happens with myself. Knowing what it is i'm going to say without thinking it to myself all the way through.

IMO it's probably going to become more natural. Id say just have the intent you want to experience that, perhaps you might have to kick start it (conciouslly 'start' it) and then the flow comes to you and you simply just ride it.  Thinking how to do it and such would probably be ineffective and consciously doing things usually involves that with most humans - hence why i beleive it will become easy to do.
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: very relaxing track on: January 05, 2020, 18:18:58
You might like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sulEb8M2SbY&list=PLi6qQ3PUrURvKfFjCIFPBH93gZJZqFunP&index=60

The channel lightandsounds10 has similar , powerful instrumentals to fit multiple moods.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Songs stuck in head severe “ear bugs” on: November 21, 2019, 22:30:11
I sorta had/have this for a time period. Except i wasnt againts it. I just let it play. It happened during specific times in accoradance to what was going on. Never the less, it has somewhat stopped. When i meditate, i go through layers of thoughts. First just regular daydream things. Then things i 'need to do'. Problems i have. etc. usually in an order that seems to suggest there are indeed layers of deepness i am becoming more aware of. Towards the bottom (as far as ive gotten) music would play and get louder. My thoughts sorta tangled with it. Sometimes more music, sometimes less and more thoughts. Sometimes it would want the music to stop and get triggered. But after a while, acceptance came.

I would say the strongest thoughts that would need more awareness upon them, or for you to not react but let it be, is any thought that does show resistance to the music. And figuring out why can help.

Let's say you want to meditate. You want to focus on a goal you have. Anything that gets in the way of said goal can be viewed as a problem. If music seems to get in the way, in your perspective, then a fight will occur. Emotions will surface that are uncomfortable/annoying/etc. But here's the thing, what is happening to you can be a blessing in the right light. Such how dreams let one experiance emotions that would not likely occur in day-to-day life for one to 'overcome' them and process them, this could give you a chance to release lower vibrations from you without making your life a complete hell in a more serious manner (like being homeless or . . .)

I say that because do you know ? Apply this to music. Do you know it is getting in the way of your goal? What if it's helping you, or can help?   Perhaps you get no real good answers, but you dont need them. They usually help make it easier to live life having them.   None the  less! This is what I suggest until the music goes away or until you can live with it comfortably and venture out to listen to music you want rather than avoid things.

You have your goal. Trust it will come or what will happen will be in your best interest and only better can come. Worst case scenario is you achieve your goal.
Give your intent out to the universe, higher power, w.e. for what you want to create/experiance. You only need to do this once or for a little amount of time. (dreams work like this- no need for repetitive intent)   Trust. No need to trust anything in particual. Trust the process. Trust what is. Trust whatever. Trust you dont need to trust. This helps me but if you struggle with it, you dont need it.
Then meditate or what have you. Simply dont worry about deciding what to do or how to do it. As long as you are aware, or can feel, your doing good.  If you can sit in that music and feel that energy, it is healing in essence. It's releasing that vibration. Avoiding it is just that. It will still be there until you process it out. Notice how you feel mentaly, physically, emotionally, what your thinking. Focus on whatever you want (such as music, specific spots) and flow how you want. Dont flow at all. As long as you do ANY of this, there is an underline intent you are saying to the universe' this is to heal'. Everyone is different so no need to be so strict and thorough on how you do this. The main ingrediant IMO is being aware and/or feeling. Dont worry on how aware you have to be cause feeling is just as good.  If you somehow to worry about 'am i doing it right?' As long as you aware of that doubt then you are doing good.

You may feel the need to do something else that may be even better. Or at least worth trying just to see. YOU have the best solution withen you. This is just a universal step that should work for anyone with self awareness.

Sorry if sloppy explanation. Still trying to figure out how to help explain this in the easiest way possible with some problems that might occur when awareness and/or feeling isnt enough for someone. GL M8
30  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Mind - latching onto something on: November 19, 2019, 19:18:41
Hey all!  grin
FINALLY made a HUGE milestone I was waiting for. It deals with the mind and it's habit of latching onto something. I will also note some things it does that people should be aware of.
And this will lead to the importance of practicing self discovery and awareness. i've touched upon those topics before so ill try not to repeat.
I say importance because the mind influences you. And you want to experiance certain things. Knowing more about your mind and self will help you make choices to experience what you want.

TL;DR at bottom

I presume we are aware of how the subconcsious effects us.  And its no longer sub    when you are aware of it. Now, i will say the subconcious is a form of latching. It's stuck on an idea(s)  It is also like invisible thoughts.  When i say that, its kin to this:  The definition of the. Its allusive but we know what the means. When you talk, you dont have to explain every word and your brain doesnt have to have a lengthy process interpreting it.  Its all jammed packed into an energy signature: It vibrates in a way you understand.
It's something you just glance at instantaneously. The Sub can be considered to have the same effect. (i just feel there is a difference with invisible thoughts than something being subconcious. essentially the same though) An everyday thought you really just glance at. For example:
I would always get my hair cut becuase it made me looked/felt more handsome. Growing my hair out was something I would like to do, if i could skip the ugly phase and do it instantly. I never thought about it like that, but as soon as i knew i was scared to look less cute, and that was the/a reason preventing from me growing my hair out , i was shoked to say the least.  To feel those uncomfortable emotions was what i was running from i deemed, so i started to grow my hair.  P.S i tried in highschool, so it wasnt in the spur of the moment change. It's always been like that.

Now, another big thing about latching: What, when, how, etc.  The biggest for me what 'whats the best thing to do' and 'how should i do it'. The mind has a very diffictult time doing something that isnt the 'best'. The 2nd best isnt ever enough it seems. Work on that.
As far as i've gotten, i still kinda was influenced by invisible thoughts OR aka very very VERY quiet thoughts.  If yo practice self awareness, you will be able to notice how some thoughts are quiet literally louder than others. Like there are layers or something  huh

And i didnt notice it, but my mind really had trouble figuring out a word to describe what im doing.  It would be simply vibrating at a certain energy in short, but I could never say 'what is the best thing to do'. What would I tell someone else in any situation? Something short, like one word short.
 There would always be a counter argument that i agreed with any time I tried to answer that question. Going with the flow? there could be something better. Awareness? maybe they arnt ready. Be happy? They might have to be sad.. the list goes on.  My mind would struggle to find an answer, but the meditation i was doing made it to where it kidna stopped that process. Like blocking it out to an extent. After a while,  i would teeter totter between how forceful i would be doing this meditation. It helped me find a flow that didnt make me go back and forth so much, but it was like an all the way or nothing. Kinda exhausting. And I wouldnt want to do that mediation all the time because it just makes me detached from everything. I wouldnt be typing if i sat in this mode.     So even the mind wasnt really satisfied with that being thee answer.

And i figure many of you might struggle with this when it comes to more allusive things like mediation, chakra, projection, channeling, etc. what to do how to do it.
(Deciding less imo will help with this)   This is just the mind teeter tottering, latching onto an idea and then the next. Mix it with some doubt and you are all over the place and can never really settle.

In my experience, ideas that make you more fluid and 'let go-y' are good ones to latch onto. MY personal favorite, which helped me unlatched from the deepest of ideas is MY way is the best way for ME  mixed with the fact that Do i KNOW?!   For example, working with chakra. Everyone could say that's a benificial thing. Sitting in your lower chakra, do some visualiztions, send light, etc.  So when i mediate, i struggled with working with it. I didnt really feel like it but i forced myself kinda. But is that the best thing for me to do right now?
It's a safe choice, but maybe not the absolute best. (from a minds perspective).   And the fact that i dont know reminds me that it's just my belief for now. The fact that I know that somewhere in myself, in which i have the ability to connect to more strongly, is the best answer.     So ive stopped all trying to do chakra work, AP, channel my higher self and such. I have all the answers i need for what i want.

Still, the mind goes.  Now, im not saying it ever needed to latch onto something, but it always tries to. You can be unattached and watch it go, never attaching (whatever that may mean to you). That may be your goal, but for most, we deal with it attaching to an identity, or playing with that idea. irrelevant for me.
And all this time, the answer i/ it's/ we've been looking for has come. Something that cant be argued with. It has latched onto the word trust.
And man, i've preached about this a lot, but i guess i never latched onto it itself, or in this way. It usually became trust this or that or what is and so on.   But even trusting what is- is an idea.  And ideas are like concepts, and what is can be a concept.  To see beyond that is near impossible from the mind's eye.
So instead of trusting something being the answer, it's just trust.

I can feel a sense of peace that has been heightened 100x (still small, but compared to others HUGE). I go with the flow way more easily. Everything is just smoother, and following the path of least resistance is breezeful. Even habits are easier to overcome, as my mind wont latch onto an idea that tricks me into doing it. I just latch onto trust, and walla. I still may indulge in them, but not because of a reason made from my mind. I realize , more and more, that i dont want to do the habit. It's just influencing me to partake in it.

So yes, it's an answer I can tell anyone when they say 'what are you doing?'.  It's something i identified with, and the deepest part of me. It resonates with me and gave my mind the peace its looking for.
It's a vague answer with no real details, but it still has it's own signature that filters any action that one may do. Universal to all and can be different for all. Flexible and stable. It comes with peace, or rather, unveils the peace within you Smiley

TL;DR   When your mind is figuring out something, or wanting to latch onto something, say the word trust. Think the word trust. And know that is the answer it needs. (well, for me it was) and the only answer that can top that is one that cant be spoken with thought.  Perhaps you could associate a word with it, but the world will never be the same as what it is trying to identify (like emotions).
 Practicing this will work wonders. I hope your minds can find what mine has found. PEACE    \/ grin
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: October 03, 2019, 00:59:15
Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are very excited to share with you the following transmission. We have been noticing the very beautiful ways that all of you who are awake have been processing your emotions, and we notice that there is a greater understanding now than there ever has been before of how powerful and significant those emotions are, as you gradually expand your consciousness and become your higher selves. You are, in many ways, freeing yourselves from the bondage of being trapped by those unwanted, low-vibrational emotions.

And we see more and more of you soaring free without the baggage that you’ve been carrying. What you are also there to do is to recognize that you are never more powerful than when you are feeling something, no matter what it is. When you are letting the energy of emotion flow through you, that is when you are your most powerful. That’s when you are in the flow, and that’s what you are there to recognize at this time. It really is not about what you think, or what you do, or what you say. It is about what you feel.

When someone is talking to the public because they are a public figure, don’t hang on every word that they are saying. Instead, notice what vibration the individual is holding and whether he or she is in the flow or offering resistance. You want to support those who are in the flow. You want to support expansion, no matter where you are on your journey. Whether you have a lot of emotions left to process or not, you are there to create the reality that is your ideal version of life on Earth.

And you can only do that through feeling. There’s not enough time or energy to do it through action. It really is about letting yourself be in the flow of that creation, that version of reality that you want to experience. Anytime you are tensing up and in resistance, you are not allowing the flow of energy to empower you. And so, if you want to be of service to yourself and others, remember this transmission. Remember the power of being in the flow of what you feel and how necessary it is at times to let go of whatever it is you are resisting, so that you can just be in the moment with whatever it is you feel. You can feel more powerful than you have allowed yourselves to, up until now, and you can let your emotions guide you on that journey.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: October 03, 2019, 00:57:36
“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are susceptible to beliefs, just like all of you are. We have experiences that create expectations. Now, our experiences are mostly about the ways that we have of being received and whether the help that we are giving is working on a particular group of beings. But these experiences that we have create certain beliefs within us nonetheless. So you see how easy it is for all of you to create belief systems and to get sucked in to unwanted beliefs. You can see how this could continue to happen, even after you are aware of the fact that you’ve been utilizing and succumbing to limiting beliefs, beliefs that no longer serve you.

And so, we have been investigating the different ways in which we can change our expectations, regardless of the experiences that we have had, and we want to share with you our findings. What is most important in regards to creating new expectations is that you only and always focus on the aspect of another person, or a group, or even yourself that is Source Energy.

If we focus on your egoic side, then it’s easier for us to believe that you are going to have the exact same response to our offerings that you have had previously. But if we are paying attention and giving all of that attention that we have to give to the truth that you are Source Energy Beings, then the power that we have to create a new experience comes in and takes over.

This is how you can use this information we are giving you now to your benefit. Look at yourselves as Source Energy Beings, and feel for the truth that you are Source Energy Beings. See others as Source Energy Beings, and expect them to speak and think and act as such. And you will enter into a realm of greater expectation, which will create new experiences for you.

This is called holding space by many. If you hold space for the absolute best that a person, including yourself, has within you or within them, then you can co-create something magical, something new, and something less limited than if you focus on that person or yourself and hold the limiting beliefs that you’ve been holding. Play with it. Practice utilizing what we are talking about here, and we know that you will experience the results you desire.

33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: September 13, 2019, 15:04:36
The Power of Being in the Flow ∞The 9D Arcturian Council, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are very excited to share with you the following transmission. We have been noticing the very beautiful ways that all of you who are awake have been processing your emotions, and we notice that there is a greater understanding now than there ever has been before of how powerful and significant those emotions are, as you gradually expand your consciousness and become your higher selves. You are, in many ways, freeing yourselves from the bondage of being trapped by those unwanted, low-vibrational emotions.

And we see more and more of you soaring free without the baggage that you’ve been carrying. What you are also there to do is to recognize that you are never more powerful than when you are feeling something, no matter what it is. When you are letting the energy of emotion flow through you, that is when you are your most powerful. That’s when you are in the flow, and that’s what you are there to recognize at this time. It really is not about what you think, or what you do, or what you say. It is about what you feel.

When someone is talking to the public because they are a public figure, don’t hang on every word that they are saying. Instead, notice what vibration the individual is holding and whether he or she is in the flow or offering resistance. You want to support those who are in the flow. You want to support expansion, no matter where you are on your journey. Whether you have a lot of emotions left to process or not, you are there to create the reality that is your ideal version of life on Earth.

And you can only do that through feeling. There’s not enough time or energy to do it through action. It really is about letting yourself be in the flow of that creation, that version of reality that you want to experience. Anytime you are tensing up and in resistance, you are not allowing the flow of energy to empower you. And so, if you want to be of service to yourself and others, remember this transmission. Remember the power of being in the flow of what you feel and how necessary it is at times to let go of whatever it is you are resisting, so that you can just be in the moment with whatever it is you feel. You can feel more powerful than you have allowed yourselves to, up until now, and you can let your emotions guide you on that journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCrdHkbpQHM
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: July 21, 2019, 23:13:23
Oops. Wrong link on one of them as someone pointed out to me. 2 late to edit but this is the proper link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH9zQps9Ync

“We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

Stating your intentions for what you experience is going to serve you more than changing your beliefs. Your beliefs are all about the past. They are all about what you have come to conclude as a result of what you and others have experienced previously. So your intentions can defy your beliefs. They can be outlandish and impractical, and they can fly in the face of what society expects to occur.

When you allow your intentions to be yours and yours alone, and you don’t ask anyone else for permission to hold your intentions, that is when you truly exercise your free will, and you step into the knowing of yourself as a Creator Being. When you state your intentions, notice what thoughts come up, what emotions you feel, and what responses you have to those intentions.

What we encourage you to recognize is that everything that you feel, and think, and believe about your intentions can shift in a moment. You have the opportunity to move right past the past in that moment. You have the ability to shift your perspective without anything else changing.

As the holder of an intention, you are also the holder of the vibration of that intention. And when you give more of your attention to the intention and less of your attention to your beliefs about it, that is when you are taking steps forward. That is when you are shifting into a new perspective on reality.

You are always embracing something. When you cling to what has been in the past because it is familiar and comfortable, you do not allow yourself to embrace what is unknown, what has never been before, and what defies what you have known in the past.

These are the times for you to be very clear about your intentions and to be very willing to abandon old beliefs. It is up to you. It is your reality, and when you state your intentions for it, you are in the mode of creativity.
35  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Awareness (my story with it (in progress)) on: June 07, 2019, 16:14:42
This is my field of study. I have been working with it and revolving my belief around it for quiet some time and many interesting beleifs can come from this:
All you have to do is be aware.     Also sorry if a repeat. I think I've talked about this before but tidying it up all on one topic.

Ill speak of this more, so ill try to keep the main points of having this beleif.

What you do is throw EVERYTHING into supporting this belief. Gain w.e facts, logic, emotions you can to support it. TRUST is a crucial one, because if you dont trust it then you wont try to be as aware. AT THE SAME TIME once you have this #1 beleif it teaches you to trust other things rather than to cling onto something 100% leaving no room for other things to come in.
It teaches you to FLOW - which can mean a number of things
. Also it teaches you ACCEPT what is.
It enhances SELF REALIZATION - such as what you do or react to. It shows your inner workings more so, such as how your 'subconcious' (what you are unconciously thinking/doing) is. and at that point, its no longer subconcious.    [For example, i would practice with awareness and I always was shown my big distractions, what i reacted to. Games was the deepest thing just about]
And finally it teaches you how to LET GO which is harder to describe. You will be more PATIENT and wait for action to rise NATURALLY.
What im saying is...
When you know what to do, yet dont do it WILLINGLY, a peace comes with it. Like being ok with distractions. Being ok with eating that icecream even though its all kinds of bad for ya.
Imagine a god, having the ability of god things but NOT using it. Youd be at PEACE knowing you can change it at any moment kinda thing. Thats what this beleifs bring more of.
It teaches TRUST in many ways.
It CREATES and HEALS. Such as putting awareness on your chakras to stimulate, or traumatic memories to release/heal
Anything you do can be done WITH awareness so its ALWAYS THERE FOR YA. It's your best friend.
You'd rather be aware than not aware at all (for most people). That means youd rather have awareness then be a millionaire, or have anything material happening really.
What you want is a connection to something, and to also be AWARE of it, somehow, to something.

The only thing that I can say that puts up a fight with awareness is... I rather be myself than be aware. Funny wording as I can only conclude that i am awareness, but i dont think its black and white. More of a mix, but who knows. I rather be this character than simply awareness, so it kinda ties with the #1 belief which is good. Thats what i've learned. I dont care what happens or what I experience, I know that I want to be who I am yet something more than what I am  over ANY other desire.

I view reality as layers. All you have to do is remove some layers to get what you want. The PERFECT life is already laid out, and all you have to do is be aware of one layer(s) at a time. You love and appreciate everything. You are grateful for everything. You just arnt aware of it yet. Its always there for ya, and you just have to remove the blocks to get there.    The illusion is you adding layers to create a new expereince, when really you are always removing layers and actions naturally arise to where it seems you then create it. Thats how i like to look at it.  The only time you add a layer is by not removing it Cheesy
Ok enough word games.

Now I would like to warn this isnt for everyone. Some lives may be to hard to be aware of so better keep on droning on as if its not happening lol. But really, if you do put this as your #1 beleif  then awareness will show you what you need to be aware of. It WILL get you there. At some point you wont be able to stop believing. You might come to a very erry feeling of doom 'oh...my....god... what if i been wrong all this time'  and old ways will come back ready to influence ya.  And when it does, be aware and release those old ways.

I apprecaite those who've read, and for those who havnt, rot in heck haha jk love yall either way. peace
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: April 30, 2019, 21:12:53
We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

Effort is often expended at the price of your own expansion. Most of your effort is being utilized to compensate for the feeling that you are not moving forward. When you feel yourself standing still, or even contracting or regressing, you tend to put forth more of that effort to try and get you to the expanded state that you really want to feel.

Achieving that expanded state of being is much easier than you might think. You don’t have to achieve it, you don’t have to earn it, and you certainly don’t have to complete any tasks in order to feel it and recognize it. The expansion state of being is one that is immediately available to you when you stop keeping score and comparing yourself to others.

It is not about what you do, what you can do, what abilities you have, or your status in the world. It is about knowing yourselves as unconditional love. Unconditional love is an expansive state because it is an inclusive state. The more in you include, the more expanded you feel. The more you exclude, the more you need to contract in order to keep those exclusions out.

Focusing within yourselves is an expansive experience, even though you may see yourself as somewhat finite. You may see your inner realm as only containing so much, and therefore, not very expansive in nature. But who and what you are is infinite and all of it is contained in the tiniest bit of each and every part of you.

So give yourselves that feeling of expansion while doing absolutely nothing, while proving absolutely nothing to those around you. Give yourselves the feeling of expansion because you are infinite. And the sooner you acknowledge yourselves as infinite and unconditional love, the sooner you will include in your experience all of those things that you were utilizing your effort to obtain.

You are as expansive a being as you will ever be right now. So the only question that remains is, how much of yourself are you willing to acknowledge?

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWf3gph1jPc
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 25, 2019, 23:28:22
Reading some other things from his page, the council of seven seem to have ways of being that I happened to figure out or act accordingly too. Nice confirmation ! Here's another one. (will stop spamming now lol)

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dtQmv6AXAU

“We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are pleased to offer you our words of wisdom.

It is better to believe that something is true and act upon that belief than it is to believe that something is false and take that lack faith in your moving forward. You are beings who construct your entire reality upon your beliefs, and yet you are also often in search of a singular truth. You want that truth to guide you in making your decisions, and you also want the truth to tell you what you can expect.

Wouldn’t you all like to know what is going to happen in the coming months? Wouldn’t that just be so exciting for you? We think not. We think it is more exciting to create your reality and to decide which truths you are going to cling to and make real for you. You are choosing the future and aligning with a particular past. You are deciding what works for you.

Remember your placebo effect in science. It is not the pill or shot that is doing the work, that is creating the reality for you. It is your belief, or lack thereof, that will determine the outcome. Therefore, if you believe something is true, then it certainly behooves you to act upon it. And if you don’t know what to believe, if you don’t have any truths to cling to, then create some of those as well.

Make up your reality. Make up stories that you want to be true, not because you are delusional, but because it is fun. It is fun to create and then to act. It is also fun to not have a set of rules or truths that you must adhere to. That type of simplicity is woven into the various religions of the world, and many people cling to those truths because in some ways it is easier than taking ownership of your Divinity and creating your reality for yourselves.

You and you alone get to decide, but how often are you taking ownership of that, and how often are you seeking a truth outside of you so that you can make your life simpler and more predictable? We know that you came here to be Creator Beings who would decide for yourselves what is true for you and what is not and act accordingly.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.”

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-rjbVN11rI

As you associate a person with a particular emotion, you then become the reactionary responder to that person. You are not deciding in the moment how you want to feel and how you want to vibrate. You are letting the other person and what they trigger within you dictate your state of being. Until you decide that you are going to take command of your own vibration, that other person will continue to trigger you every time he or she crosses your path or even crosses your consciousness.

So you have two choices. You can continue to allow the knee-jerk, reactionary response to that individual, or you can change your association. You can decide that you’re going to put a different vibration alongside that person’s face or name, and you are going to do so because you want to vibrate in the highest frequency you possibly can.

So let us say that a person has done or said something, and your natural response is to feel triggered, and your trigger in this case is anger. First of all, there is nothing wrong with feeling angry, and we are sure that whatever it is that the person did or said, your angry response is quite appropriate. So just allow yourself to go there.

Allow yourself to feel out all the anger that this person has agreed to trigger within you. Of course, the agreement took place at a different level than the ego, but at any rate, the two of you have agreed to create the situation to trigger the emotion within you.

But as you consciously feel that emotion, as you choose to feel that emotion, you can clear and process it. And then you can decide to activate a different frequency, because every single person is multi-faceted and has many different sides.

So we are certain that there is something about this person that you can locate within you that would trigger a higher-frequency vibration, a higher-frequency emotion, and then you will no longer need to avoid that person, you will no longer need to let that person dictate how you feel, even if he or she continues to say or do the same thing.

You want to live unconditionally, and you want to be the one in command of your vibration and that all starts with the decision to take command. It is a conscious decision and one you must make over and over again.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iIbcIEzKyc

Stating your intentions for what you experience is going to serve you more than changing your beliefs. Your beliefs are all about the past. They are all about what you have come to conclude as a result of what you and others have experienced previously. So your intentions can defy your beliefs. They can be outlandish and impractical, and they can fly in the face of what society expects to occur.

When you allow your intentions to be yours and yours alone, and you don’t ask anyone else for permission to hold your intentions, that is when you truly exercise your free will, and you step into the knowing of yourself as a Creator Being. When you state your intentions, notice what thoughts come up, what emotions you feel, and what responses you have to those intentions.

What we encourage you to recognize is that everything that you feel, and think, and believe about your intentions can shift in a moment. You have the opportunity to move right past the past in that moment. You have the ability to shift your perspective without anything else changing.

As the holder of an intention, you are also the holder of the vibration of that intention. And when you give more of your attention to the intention and less of your attention to your beliefs about it, that is when you are taking steps forward. That is when you are shifting into a new perspective on reality.

You are always embracing something. When you cling to what has been in the past because it is familiar and comfortable, you do not allow yourself to embrace what is unknown, what has never been before, and what defies what you have known in the past.

These are the times for you to be very clear about your intentions and to be very willing to abandon old beliefs. It is up to you. It is your reality, and when you state your intentions for it, you are in the mode of creativity.

We are the Pleiadian High Council of Seven, and we are very fond of all of you. That is all.” [\quote]
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 25, 2019, 23:21:46
Here's something I found that sums up the power of awareness that I believe in - in english. lol

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZLBGuQcUAM

As long as you are aware of something, it is not affecting you in a negative way. When you become aware of a vibration, a thought, a pattern, a behavior, or anything else, your awareness is serving you tremendously well. And the important thing for you to know is that once you become aware, you don’t need to fix anything. You don’t need to change or transmute anything at all.

All you need to do is dive deeper into that awareness. Being aware is allowing you to experience whatever it is, and if you can experience whatever it is that you are aware of without judgment, without suppression or denial, then your awareness has served you very well, and you can move on.

The idea that you need to fix something comes from your minds. But if instead, you can sit with what you are experiencing, allow it, and breathe into it, you will not need to continue to experience that emotion, that thought or that behavior.

When you are unaware that something is running within you, that is when you have reason for concern. Many of you want to know what subconscious beliefs you have, what blockages you have, what attachments you have, and the reason you want to know about them is because you are unaware. The simple way in which you become aware of any and all that affects you is by feeling into your space.

Feel into your body, feel into your energy field, and feel into your chakra system. Do so because being aware keeps you present and because it is only through your awareness that you can create something new. It is only through your awareness that you can create something consciously. What you are unaware of is creating for you, and it is creating for you subconsciously.

Your awareness and your attention to something unwanted, or low-frequency that is within you is not going to create an unwanted experience. Your awareness is going to move that energy through you, creating space for you to put something there in its place, consciously and deliberately.

And so, be aware. Check in, and feel what is happening within you and around you so that you can be the effective creator beings you were born to be.

39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: March 10, 2019, 07:11:51
Gotta let go of limiting beliefs like that.
You one day want to be independent of devices that aid you, and EVERYONE has the capability of lucid dreaming.
Simply reality testing ( I like the 'hold your nose closed and mouth shut and breath. If you breath air, you are dreaming) - id set a clock of sorts to remind you to reality test. Or do it after a certain event. such as each time you brush your teeth, do it. Or each time you get done talking to someone, do it.
AND ESPECIALLY do it RIGHT when you wake up. Sooooooo many times I would wake up from a (lucid) dream into another dream and think its real life.
And writing your dreams down each time is the main things everyone uses to achieve lucid dreams.  (practicing being aware also helps.)
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 06, 2019, 11:51:42
What is “love.”

Also how do you love? How does one get love?
This also goes along with my explanation of being at a certain point of awareness to where it seamlessly exudes  through you and from you. 
There are other ways to tap into this love as well, but a good nother perk to what I was talking about that can be achieved.
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 05, 2019, 21:54:49
Hello All! Will post another thread about what I've discovered with this beleif, but none the less, here it is.

For everything I want, and/or for whats  truly best for me, all I have to do is be aware.
Well, at a certain level of awareness. An example would be to the point im not really daydreaming, thinking of scenerios mindlessly. To the point I am aware of the ongoings of my internal self. 

When you practice trying to at least be aware of your thoughts to a degree, you can tell. There are many perks to being aware in general.

It seems to act as a releaser of 'lower vibrational patterns' of sorts.   Such as being aware of how fear feels like to the point you arnt scared, you  just feel fear. Or when you become aware of some problem, and are frustrated and blah blah. When you become aware of it, the pattern seems to slow down or stop. I beleive being aware of things can automatically make it better in a vibrational sense.

Too lazy to go into details and perks and such for now. But for those who believe reality is based of beliefs, or at least heavily influenced, what really could top this?
I think awareness is a key ingredient to everything. If you can become more aware, only more information can come to you. When you are aware, you have more realizations. This belief will help progress one's self in a rapid degree. You will be able to let go more, to trust (yourself, others,  and awareness) more, and most importantly, you will know yourself more.

With this belief, you can do anything you wish to do because you can do anything you do WITH awareness. It gets tricky on knowing what to do, but for me I have become more able to not be influenced by things that dont better me along with act more institutionally/ from the heart.  I dont need to think about it for more than an instant. I just pause for a second or two then automatically act. It's like my body will do something institutionally. Perhaps walk in a certain direction. Move my mouse to the x button to close out the tab (lol)

I wanted to post this a while ago. There was a thread talking about rendering. Like how a game has all the data on the disc, but when you are playing you can only be aware of a certain portion. Before hand, I thought about how awareness can act in the same manner.   Even in a complex manner, such as when you become more aware, you can become aware of aspects of yourself that you were not aware of before hand.

Lets say you have a SUPER good habit at awareness level 4. You are at 3 by default. Increase it and then you can act on it.
The idea I had was deep down we all are good. So people who are bad are just lost, not really bad to the bone. I believe awareness works in the sense that you can become more aware of the good, and less aware of the bad. You get the idea by now.

Now there might be some that have minds that really cant believe this how you want it to. This is where trust came in for me. I had to trust that I, or my mind, or what have you would eventually believe this. Having figured out benifits to this has helped of course. But it doesnt stick how I want it to. So thats where you have to act and simply be aware anyways. Make it a practice and trust that one day you will become aware of the person you want to be. That being a person who believes this will work without a doubt.

(more complex) For you to know, wouldn't you have to be aware?   So would awareness be aware of what knows?   idk how awareness acts, but it is beleived by some to have infinite happiness or infinite high vibration. Still not sure if it acts.   But let's talk about consciousness. For example, your higher self, or 11th dimensional beings or something. I can only assume they know how awareness works more so, and can tap into it and locate you so to speak. Or locate an answer. they could become SUPER aware, if not become awareness itself and know all in a sense, take that information with them and use it accordingly. 

So let's say awareness doesnt do anything, I believe there is some being that could help out there and tap into it. I mean, we ALL can. This idea was a little scary because i REALLY had to start trusting. Which is good. I enjoy playing devils advocate a lot to test the boundaries of myself and my beliefs.

So here's the choppy version of it all. ONE DAY ill make an easy to read book like version of this! Just waiting to be able to become more in communiion with my higher self to essentially channel it all xP

Peace!
42  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what would you do as god? on: February 12, 2019, 22:11:48
Some might want to do the 'well we are god' so the answer would be to do what we are doing now for the easy way out.

>_>
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical? on: February 04, 2019, 10:07:03
If your desperate as you sound, pay for a channeler. I've only watched/cared for 2 I've seen and they seem legit.

Wendy Kennedy. Think she'd give general answers cause pleadians kinda do that. You can watch all her videos and hear all of the answers you could possibly receive.

Rob gauthier  his stuff is pretty good. He has videos of clients and their sessions as well. Honestly I'd say he would be your best bet unless you know other channelers.
44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / what would you do as god? on: January 26, 2019, 12:19:54
I prefer if you took time before answering. Really think about it.

Some might want to do the 'well we are god' so the answer would be to do what we are doing now for the easy way out.

Just curious because everyone wants to do something. But when you answer this question and dig deep down, it seems you wouldn't want to change too much. That's how it is for me. I would have to feel like I earned it before I did anything for one. It's like starting a game with all the cheats. More satisfaction if you worked at it. But let's say i did earn it. What would i do with all that power....

perhaps connect to someone that wants to play. Play what you ask? how? who knows. But whoever it is, i cant KNOW them in a sense god might. Id have to not know.                              Then id delegate my power to the great sky and let it do it's thing. fall where it may. 
Oh, and make sure i give myself 1 million $ at least. id prefer 500 but hey, ill work with that small loan  grin
45  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: talking before sleeping working or coincidence? on: January 23, 2019, 23:52:45
I've heard doing affirmations before you sleep is the best way to reprogram your subconscious mind as well. Keep on doing it!
46  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I finally meet my guide and I think she's testing me on: January 02, 2019, 05:24:05
when it comes to pushing the neg thing away, i had a dream where it was simalar. I realized that the intent pushing was making it stay more so to speak. So i was just kinda waiting with intent of it stopping, and it did.
47  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / intention with no doubt on: October 04, 2018, 00:58:51
I come across needing to feel/think some type of way in order to beleive i am intending in the right way. For an example

I would intend to send light to the earth. I visualized some specific thing and had a specific feeling that made me feel 'im going it right'
This was slightly annoying because i had to keep super focus on those specific things. Someimtes i felt that i wasnt really intending at times either.
 I realized that doubt was making it hard so i did an excercise that really helps in multiple ways.
1. helps you realize how much doubt if effecting you
2. makes EVERYTHING else you do with intention so much easier (as long as you beleive you are doing it right)
3. helps you realize you barely need any intent at all! as in you dont need to have 90% intent.  Any small amount of intent is as good as any big amount. It's all actually the same

So i suggest simply doing an exercise and be somewhat aware of yourself to identify what is making you feel the intention isnt "right"

This is what I did. I simply just intended to send light to the earth. I didnt even close my eyes, in fact i did it whilst doing other things. during that time i realized that even when i get distracted for a moment or two, i become aware that my intent is still there. Or it re-appears automatically.

Additionally, when i closed my eyes and had more focus, i knew that even though some other visualizations came up that i quickly automatically went back to the intent without forcing it

Also if i ever saw a visuilization of light or the earth it was good enough. the feeling didnt matter. and vice versa.  I could have some consistent feeling and the visualizations didnt matter. I knew it was all intended for the same purpose.   

I no longler cling onto the form my intention takes nearly as hard as i did. So now when i use intention i feel it's working 10x smoother than it used to and easier! i dont tire myself out or lose motivation to keep it up. I guess you have to practice to see where im getting at. take care!

48  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 15, 2018, 04:54:03
Your looking to change your perception at the least. Whether it be to shoot yourself into a different reality or perceive a different reality by changing the way you perceive.

http://www.oldoakdao.org/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Zuowang_-_Shi_Jing.176122155.pdf

Ill make a thread about the above, but the only death that isnt physical involves the perceived self. Not identifying with concepts of yourself is a start . The link explains better.
Perhaps look at all of the reasons you want to achieve this. It all involves escaping the present moment somehow. So look at those feeling/thoughts because you probably strongly identify with them. You can start small though.

49  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: the figurative and literal game (interpretation game) on: August 30, 2018, 02:12:48
Ill just keep this going for myself. No need to use my line and interpret. You can just post your line and interpret it yourself. ima use a random word generator, take a couple words and make it into a sentence. lets see what happens

equipment drive pagan (the 3 words that were generated)
I can just make it

Equipment's drive pagans

I enjoy looking up the actual definition first then summarize it how i wish
Equipment:the necessary items for a particular purpose
Pagan: a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions

So I view pagans as simply non mainstream beleifs. And ill say the equipment is used for w.e beleifs those are. Now, onto drive.
drive: an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need. That or the action.
Luckily I got something that can mean 2 things already!

Now what You can do is add and take whatever you want from those 3 words. Flip them around to make them make more sense or leave it be. Choose the definition you wish to view it as or the opposite. Its good at viewing it in a way that you think is inaccurate, or in a way that doesnt align with your beleifs IMO. BUT i really enjoy explaining things in a way most people would agree upon. It's up to you. So let us begin.

I want to.. explain this in a way that most people wouldnt agree upon. Doing the opposite if fun for me. And here on the pulse, i understand the general way people view things. Super openly  grin

Equipment's drive pagans.

I mean, they literally do. The equipment are actually the alive things. The books, the clothes, and even the body! Yes, pagans are actually being driven mainly by AI. You could say pagans are 90% data/ai/equipment and 10% human.  The 10% human part is the whole body, mind parts along with some beliefs they have. So 90% of the actions that pagans do are actually being done by an outside source. They have very little control. All of the voluntary motor skills are done by the pagans though. Such as walking and stuff. The AI takes care of the automatic things such as breathing, growing, heart beating and what have you. Now, what is the drive of the pagans and ai?! WHY they say! It's too do things in the most effecient way of course.

With teamwork, they can acheive 2 goals at once.
The AI's goal is to do whatever the pagan wants in the most effecient way. Using books, media, and all forms of communication besides mouth is what the AI is concerned about. Using actuall items and equipment. The job is to keep sending data to the pagan to do these things on a mass scale. This is where the pagans agree. It is important that there is an 'agreement point' in which the AI and human can work together. (except the AI doesnt tell the Pagan it's even there)

The Pagan wants to spread its informatoin across the globe in hopes THEIR beleifs are adopted and practiced. For the good for for the bad. The AI is impartial to morals.
BUT the AI sends many informations to keep driving the pagan down the path they are on at 100% speed! (hopefully its good) 

This is what I mean by Equipment's drive Pagans

xD haha. what a fun time. As you can see, you can go on and on. Make stories! Pursade me to view it like you ! ENTERTAIN MEEEEEE
The goal is to make this catch on! And repeatedly posting on this should be more effective!
 (this might as well be a sticky as im literally going to post here at least once a week)
50  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / the figurative and literal game on: August 30, 2018, 01:42:04
Hello all! Here again with more spam.

Philosophy is such a fun idea to play around with because it is up to interpretatoin. You really cant prove it but it makes so much sense you dont need to. And man, do i love things that are unprovable. So here is a nice idea that i just thought of. I honestly dont know if i already posted something like this but o well.

The idea is to take a line, or a couple and see what you can do with it. How can you interpret it differently. What other ideas flow with it. It's like meditating on a specific set of words over and over. After time, more will come. It's similar to another game i played which is 'pick a last word to trust' 

I wouldnt mind even if people would post or sticky this and type a line! I beleive someone is doing like a quote of a week thing so thats also good too!
Ill start off with a line that inspired me to post this.

Peace among worlds

Example: Peace among multiple worlds. Earth and others. 
Peace among 1 world, which has multple views. Multiple ways to see the world from person to person. We are on the same world but I wish to have peace within the way you view it and I.

When you do this, you can perhaps see other beleifs you wish to adapt. My family only thinks there is 1 earth in the most basic sense. If they think that statement is wrong then I simply point out the more figurative side of it. So that statement will always be true to an extent. You can go on and on with that line, make a book out of it. Or poem. I can simply go on and on about it if i wish, and it all starts with 3 words. It is really interesting to me! It helps me re-train the brain or w.e to view things differently. Such as seeing signs from the universe. It's simply a sing, but if you view it as a SIGN FOR YOU then you can really do something with it. It simply can just be the support your looking for, which is all that is really needed imo. It helps you trust the decisions you are making, or perhaps it helps guied you to make different decisions.

Anywho thanks for reading. Peace!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15