The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 12:02:16

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
351  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Kaje KY (anyone else live here?lol) on: December 31, 2010, 06:33:39
Hey, i started a while ago.
I dont want to give a long o paragraph about myself cuz i know it will be boring,lol. ill do that when someone asks.
But things you should know
1. A guy whoes 15 from KY kenctucky. kinda basic
2. Has not OBE (well i dreamt of it but i know it wasnt one... i think)
3. Has lucid dreamed like 5 times. lasted 5 minutes T,T its working progress
4. Im opened, i dont mind sharing my life (no pun)
5. LOVES soccer. Brazil Internationall is where its at!!!
6. Likes talking to people and making friends Cheesy
So dont be shy. If theres more you want to know then ask. i dont want to give out useless info that will be wasted,lol.

Feel free to tell me anything. Your gold fish dieing or An episode you liked on "The Office" (GREAT show btw) or your favorite Icdream flavor  wink
352  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Positions question on: December 31, 2010, 06:25:12
Hey. I was wondering on what postions is really.
Does the Admin give them to you or do you get them the more you post or something.
Or do you have to apply for them.

Just curious about it  tongue
353  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: After the vibrations on: December 31, 2010, 06:03:51
For most new people, I highly suggest Phasing using the "Noticing" exercise.
It's what worked for me after 10+ years of trying.  Smiley
O.o it took 10 years to notice? thats a long time,lol. I notice kind of fast. I hear sounds of something and some quick scenes like a soccerball on the feild,heh. But mabey im  a fast learner? hehe, or i just misinturpet the 10 year thing (ignore my spelling >.>)

And Thanks  CTF or Bendito. idk what that means but im guessing thats a name,lol
correct me if im wrong. And thanks Xanth (i remembered the name this time, heh)

Ill post some methods in my book that i got for OBE and AP (ap on differ thread thing)
Unless thats like going againts some rules.. so ill wait unless someone says yess,lol.
And thanks to everyone else that posted, except tiny,lol
354  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: After the vibrations on: December 30, 2010, 17:14:49
Your very helpfull tiny,lol.
And thanks 5 start guy
355  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: After the vibrations on: December 30, 2010, 04:56:36
Try an exit technique.
I don't know what you mean by 'imagining I'm out of my body', so I can't speak to that.

Bought the ultimate reality book. It said imagine that your outside the body. it goes into detail. I havnt tried the methods yet, going to soon. but i just wanted to see what you guys had to say.

And i wont give up. ill just keep trying with my unlimited patience,lol.
 Thanks for your imput guys Smiley
356  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / After the vibrations on: December 30, 2010, 03:43:56
This has already been talked about probably, but i didnt look that hard for it, cuz i love the community responding on my post,lol.
But anyways, whats after the vibrations? i think i heard your suppose exit? but how long you have to be in it because i was in there allong time. I was forcing it on me. i wasnt really seeing much because i was concentrating on the vibrations. And it was so strong it started to hurt (in a sence, not really pain) So i was really shaking. I notice it on my hand the most because it starts clenching.

So my question, after the vibrations, what do i do?
Intensify it?
Stop calling on the vibrations?
 try too OBE by imagining that i am?
Keep saying " i am now out of my body"

thanks Smiley
357  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I dreamt me having an obe on: December 13, 2010, 02:23:32
Huh??
Ok, i should  of have finished that. So i dreamed that i obed and my mom and my  sis was in the living  room, and i actually texted on the phone. After  that i woke up  and  no one was in the  living room, i was the only one up. the  phone wasnt even  there,heh.

So i dont think  i obed,lol.
358  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: can you "find" "locate" people? on: December 11, 2010, 18:17:12
Thanks  grin
I cant wait to project, whenever thatll be >.>
But again, thanks for the info
359  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / I dreamt me having an obe on: December 11, 2010, 15:27:19
Just like 10 minutes ago, i was dreaming i had am obe. I was in my room and everything was 3d. And as in 3d it looked like neon lights, everything looked like that. Then i went to the livingroom and started moving the phone trying to scare my mom. I texted "its kaje" and she said i know. Then i turned to regular except i didnt go to my body, just stood there. I was sooooo happy, till i woke up >.>
360  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / can you "find" "locate" people? on: December 11, 2010, 01:11:14
i dont know if this is the right section or not, but im curious to know if you can find people.
Lets say you want to find 2pac. if you dont know who he is, he is a rapper that supposably died. There is no proof really that he did. His last album was machaville (idk how its spelled) and machavillie faked his own dead. So is there a way to meet tupac or find him? and by find him i mean as in his afterlife or in actuall life (since know one knows if he's dead or not)

Can you find meet someone close to you that died?
if so, is it obe or astral projection (idk the difference, ill read on that in a min)
or is it somethink else like remote viewing?

Thanks for the help if you help.lol

Kaje,
The Newb Cake
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15]