The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:21:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation help needed on: March 16, 2007, 23:51:54
Hello CarlHungis,

I use a very simple form of meditation and relaxation technique, that I have combined out of several different techniques. You can do it if you have 5 minutes, between conversations, in your car etc. Basically it is a form of inner "cleaning" from every day situations, and inner development at the same time.

It goes something like this:

- I start out by finding one situation either from my past, or from this day, where I know that I let my feelings get the better of me (or where I became angry, bored, sad - or just generally a "bad" feeling).
- Then I say/think something like "Even though (bad feeling/situation), I completely and utterly accept and forgive my self", while I actually try to "recreate" how I felt at the time as good as I can. This I repeat until another thought / feeling enters my body, and then I switch to that feeling / thought, and just keep repeating the "Even though this (bad feeling / situation)... part again and again.
- Particularily look for "Dead end thoughts" (Where you seem "stuck" at a particular point the the row of thoughts), and apply them to this sentence until they loose their "intensity".
- Another thing to look for is Thought conflicts, where you apply each side to the same technique wink ...

Just some idéas I hope that you can use!

Take care wink ...

Kenneth
(from Denmark)
- Inner conflicts

(This is like physical training, where it is the parts of your body that are "weak" that you want to train - and by actually using that part of your body it will first get weaker and more tired, but once it has rebuilt it self, it will be stronger than before).
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: is enlightenment possible in todays modern world? on: August 07, 2006, 12:25:33
Hello Loppoppy,

I just had to copy this post from another thread on this forum, as it explains my view on enlightenment. I hope, that you can use some of the thoughts and idéas from this wink ...

Kind regards
Kenneth

Whou - a lot of good thoughts in this thread!!  grin

GroovyGoddess wrote:

So, ultimately 'Learning how to die' means to me that a person has completely satisfied their need for experience, so there is simply nothing left to do...
.... Other than to play with our life-situations, other people, and have a he** of a lot of fun doing it  wink

Faraz wrote about the book "The power of now" by Ekhart Tolle, and I would also like to recommend that book!! ... Also important from that book is the importance of being present in the here and now, instead of getting "grabbed" by the thoughts and feelings of the past and future.

About enlightenment:

- There is a saying that goes, that "Enlightenment is the absence of pain and suffering" (or something like that). So in order to bring that "down to earth", it must mean something like eliminating all these little nags, pains, negative thoughts etc. etc. within me, and I am home free?

There is a whole world of techniques to remove pain and suffering, and getting through traumas and stuck thoughts and ideas - I would recommend EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique - www.emofree.com ), as being one of the most effective ones.

Another saying goes something like: "Before enlightenment, bring wood and chop water - after enlightenment, bring wood and chop water" ... (or is it the other way round??  wink ). As I understand that one, it is to try to explain, that you do not actually change once you become Enlightenment - you are still you. There is actually so much of you, that pain and suffering does not have a snowballs chance in hell within your inward acceptance, clear mind, and ability to distinguish what is you, and what is your emotions and energy-movements, and thereby NOT you  wink (and writing become enlightenment instead of writing become enlightened is actually a conscious choice from my side - it is not something you "wear", or take on as a "role" or something - it is YOU on the inside, and not a shell you climb into).

"Accept inward in order to create possibilities outward" ... That one is (for me) the convincing theory why we should try to accept ourselves, accept ourselves, accept ourselves again and again and again.... and still being able to change what we do or say to others!! ...

I have tried to create a "filter" within my mind, that response to each and every degrading thought and difficult emotion, pain and fear with a couple of "Even though ... <this thought, pain, fear or emotion>, I completely and utterly accept and forgive my self".

It doesn't matter if you believe what you say or not - your subconscious is a sort of "automatic" programmable something, that very soon will learn to emulate what you are consciously trying to tell it. Once that happens, keep saying it, and slowly but surely you will "negate" all the negative within, by actually acknowledge that it exists within you, and at the same time accepting your self  grin (There is more to this, but this is a "short" version).
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Path to enlightenment? on: August 07, 2006, 12:09:39
Hello Astral projection,

I would like to share my thoughts on what I see is "my path to enlightenment".

Perhaps you can use some of it  smiley (It was in another thread in this forum, but it matches this topic perfectly).

Kind regards
Kenneth

Whou - a lot of good thoughts in this thread!!  grin

GroovyGoddess wrote:

So, ultimately 'Learning how to die' means to me that a person has completely satisfied their need for experience, so there is simply nothing left to do...
.... Other than to play with our life-situations, other people, and have a he** of a lot of fun doing it  wink

Faraz wrote about the book "The power of now" by Ekhart Tolle, and I would also like to recommend that book!! ... Also important from that book is the importance of being present in the here and now, instead of getting "grabbed" by the thoughts and feelings of the past and future.

About enlightenment:

- There is a saying that goes, that "Enlightenment is the absence of pain and suffering" (or something like that). So in order to bring that "down to earth", it must mean something like eliminating all these little nags, pains, negative thoughts etc. etc. within me, and I am home free?

There is a whole world of techniques to remove pain and suffering, and getting through traumas and stuck thoughts and ideas - I would recommend EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique - www.emofree.com ), as being one of the most effective ones.

Another saying goes something like: "Before enlightenment, bring wood and chop water - after enlightenment, bring wood and chop water" ... (or is it the other way round??  wink ). As I understand that one, it is to try to explain, that you do not actually change once you become Enlightenment - you are still you. There is actually so much of you, that pain and suffering does not have a snowballs chance in hell within your inward acceptance, clear mind, and ability to distinguish what is you, and what is your emotions and energy-movements, and thereby NOT you  wink (and writing become enlightenment instead of writing become enlightened is actually a conscious choice from my side - it is not something you "wear", or take on as a "role" or something - it is YOU on the inside, and not a shell you climb into).

"Accept inward in order to create possibilities outward" ... That one is (for me) the convincing theory why we should try to accept ourselves, accept ourselves, accept ourselves again and again and again.... and still being able to change what we do or say to others!! ...

I have tried to create a "filter" within my mind, that response to each and every degrading thought and difficult emotion, pain and fear with a couple of "Even though ... <this thought, pain, fear or emotion>, I completely and utterly accept and forgive my self".

It doesn't matter if you believe what you say or not - your subconscious is a sort of "automatic" programmable something, that very soon will learn to emulate what you are consciously trying to tell it. Once that happens, keep saying it, and slowly but surely you will "negate" all the negative within, by actually acknowledge that it exists within you, and at the same time accepting your self  grin (There is more to this, but this is a "short" version).
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Learning how to die on: July 07, 2006, 22:54:03
Whou - a lot of good thoughts in this thread!!  grin

GroovyGoddess wrote:

.... Other than to play with our life-situations, other people, and have a he** of a lot of fun doing it  wink

About enlightenment:

Another saying goes something like: "Before enlightenment, bring wood and chop water - after enlightenment, bring wood and chop water" ... (or is it the other way round??  wink ). As I understand that one, it is to try to explain, that you do not actually change once you become Enlightenment - you are still you. There is actually so much of you, that pain and suffering does not have a snowballs chance in hell within your inward acceptance, clear mind, and ability to distinguish what is you, and what is your emotions and energy-movements, and thereby NOT you  wink (and writing become enlightenment instead of writing become enlightened is actually a conscious choice from my side - it is not something you "wear", or take on as a "role" or something - it is YOU on the inside, and not a shell you climb into).

It doesn't matter if you believe what you say or not - your subconscious is a sort of "automatic" programmable something, that very soon will learn to emulate what you are consciously trying to tell it. Once that happens, keep saying it, and slowly but surely you will "negate" all the negative within, by actually acknowledge that it exists within you, and at the same time accepting your self  grin (There is more to this, but this is a "short" version).
5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Emotion, the Angelic Language on: July 07, 2006, 22:07:58
Hello Alaskans,

Just my two cents on Emotions:

According to Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT - www.emofree.com ), "emotions are the symptoms of a disturbance in the body's energy system", i.e. they are not in them selves important - but what they come from IS (IMHO) important.

Have you felt just before loosing your temper or getting angry, a sort of "build-up" internally in your body? ... (Or seen on other persons that are "about to explode"?? ....) It seems almost physical  grin

A lot of sayings are talking about the body's energy. Almost all the sayings that use a physical picture in order to describe an emotion or a "state of mind", is actually talking about energy (or the movement of the body's energy, or the blocking of the body's energy).

Like "It felt like a stab in the heart, when she told me....", or the butterflies in the stomach when you are nervous (I don't know how that saying goes in English?). There is also "I froze" when faced with great danger, or "Everything just sort of "clicked" when  we ...." etc. etc.

If you really pay attention to your inner self, you will feel, how your "thought-forms" sort of "push and shift" your energies around, just before you actually "feel" the emotion (or emotions)  wink  

It's actually quiet entertaining to observe.

The problems come, when you "resist" these shifts, or "encourage" these shifts - i.e. you sort of have "bound" yourself to those reactions / energies. You can also React or Act on these shifts - or just be present in them (which is actually the most difficult discipline of them all!)

An easy feeling for most people to "test" this with is "It's not fair!!". Most of us can "create" this feeling on command. Mostly it takes less than a second to "get" the feeling - but it is what is happening in that one second that is important!!  wink

For me it starts with an almost unaware movement of thought or thought-form to sort of re-connect "me" to some previous episode, or "image / archetype" of an episode, that created this feeling inside of me (or more correct, the part of an episode, that I can/could/have not accepted!). That is instantly followed by a sort of very small and almost non noticeable "movements / shifts" within my body, and then I feel "Unfairness" (or become unfairness, dependent on how present and accepting I am at that instant in time).

So back to your first posting - I can relate to this "energy" being a sort of communication! (We all use it all the time actually  wink  .... Any one beside me ever tried the situation, that the "chemistry" just didn't match, when meeting a new person?). That is (IMHO) energy-understanding and communication at it's finest - within ½ a second we have actually been given all the necessary information, and our energy-system acts - and we feel, and react/act on those feelings.
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Karma and how to be released from it... on: May 29, 2006, 19:02:26
Quote from: Tayesin
No one is "free" from Karma. Anyone who tells you otherwise is dishonest with you and themselves.

grin

"Love really is the answer to every question, finding it within yourself is the tricky part" - Tay.

Hello Tay,

True - "freeing" yourself from Karma is (IMHO) not possible - but actively releasing the resistance from a given situation within you (generally pain in one form or another), will (again IMHO) "frees" you from Karma, through the insights and understanding you gain  wink ... Just like you said, any given situation has to come to a conclusion - and that conclusion is (IMHO), when there is but peace left within, when you are replaying that situation.

Try to view some of the videos from the EFT site ( www.emofree.com ), where Vietnam veterans works through their grim and traumatic experiences. Look into their eyes, and see them go from "The 1000 yard stare", to a present and (as I best can describe it) wondering and peace full expression.

Listen to them start out by not being able to talk about anything related to those experiences, and ending with them quietly and without any disturbing and pain full emotions talk about one grim experience after another.

That to me is "release" of Karma - to be able to actively find your own peace within a situation, that has "ruled" (Karma?) the greater part of your life, to the extent that (for them), they had to be hospitalized in order to cope.

What I have experienced in the last two and ½ years, that I have worked with EFT is, that after a little while, my subconsciousness sort of "actively" helps me by bringing "the next set" of emotions/energies/feelings up to the conscious surface, through the situations I find myself in. In the start, I found, that my life sort of "was in the way" of me solving my deep problems and issues, but slowly I learned to recognize and adapt to the fact, that if I sort of used my life as a "School-time", the issues sort of came in the (for me) right order, and the right amount!

And more importantly - when I got the underlying issues resolved, my life with respect to those issues would in many cases instantly change!
(The saying about your life situation being a reflection of your inner self, or something like that  wink )

So instead of repeating to my self "Stop being annoyed and pi*** on all the other drivers, it disturbs me in currently handling that I do not like visiting my relatives", I now think "Okay - I am annoyed and Pi*** on the other drivers - hmmm, okay - how does this make me feel, how do I feel about being annoyed and pis*** ?". Then I work through some rounds of EFT on different aspects of the current situation as soon as it is safe to do so, and generally try to get the knowledge about the emotion to such a degree, that I can give it "its True name", and I instantly can recognize it if it occurs again. (That's actually not often, that it occurs again, but sometimes there are numerous aspects to a given situation, and then it takes more rounds to get through it).

Just my two cents  smiley
7  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Technique - personal mental cleansing - IMO important!! on: May 28, 2006, 00:18:09
Hello Inguma!

I couldn't agree more with your technique, as it is very much the same basis and general "method" that I use, and have been using for several years now.

I have found through personal experience, that there are several difficulties with this technique though, (all of them "correctable" though), the most serious being:

- The ego's own defense, that works just like the body's immune defense. (Meaning its Unconscious, automatic, repetitive, programmable etc.)
What we are doing is "forcing" it to accept the unacceptable, and sometimes this "forcing" creates serious problems, where other techniques takes the EGO and "self-destruct-mechanism before admitting" into account. (And - by the way, the Ego-defense is strong enough that it can create split personalities as a way of "coping", and actually shut our brain down, if a situation or pain becomes too much, so please be at least a little careful here  wink )

A technique that you would feel really at home with would be EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique, that actually builds upon this "focusing" on the situation and emotions, but being in the present, and at the same time stimulating energy-points by tapping on your face, body and hands.

(Sounds stupid, but it works and the manual and literally thousand of different case stories on HOW to apply or deliver it, is free on the site www.emofree.com )

Try it out, it is very, very effective!

Another little technique, that I would like to add to your Focus technique, is that there are some situations that are simply too pain full to be present and focused in. We shy away from them. Here it helps if you actively keep thinking "Even though I cannot accept this situation / handle this situation / take this situation etc. etc., I deeply and completely accept my self.) It is a "core" technique from EFT, that works wonders with those otherwise "stuck" feelings, emotions and paradoxes (where we are "split" inside).

Another pointer as to why this Focusing technique actually works, and a lot of fine hints and explanations, can be found in Eckhart Tolles "The power of Now". As I see it, it is actually re-playing the situation in the NOW (as in bringing the situation to the here and now), without re-living it (as in bringing me back to then), that makes the difference when solving and finding peace inside  grin

Another side of this technique is, that you can use it to actually "train" yourself in a given emotion, like you would train your body before a marathon  wink .... How do you do that then? Simple actually, When you are in a "safe" situation, then find the situations that you are having difficulties with, and treat them as all the 3-5-10-20 kilometers you have to run before the actual marathon. Work "through" them, with the intent that you are becoming "better" / getting "used" to or at those feelings, like you KNOW that you will get into shape by running longer and longer turns, or lifting heavier and heavier weights. Use the same "precautions" here, as you would in a normal training program, meaning DO NOT drive your self too hard, or injuries are bound to happen  cry .

Yet another little detail: It is not HOW I am feeling that is important - but How I am feeling about how I am feeling!!!  evil

I hope, that you can use some of these pointers and hints !!!!
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / karma and its extreme consequences on: May 27, 2006, 23:39:05
A lot of insightful and meaning full comments here!!!

In the discussion about evil versus good, I find myself split in two. On one hand, my fears tells me, that true evil exists, but my experiences tells me, that Evil (As I see it), comes from previous unhandled "Pain" or resistance to emotions/energies, coupled with lack of knowledge, understanding or experience, while trying to find new understanding (or something like that  smiley )

Evil is also how I choose to see a specific situation. A Tiger is (IMHO) not evil, because it kills? .... Or a shark or snake or .....

(Some persons attacked by sharks have told, how they initially after the attack Feared and hated the sharks - they saw them as totally Evil and bloodthirsty creatures. BUT - there were also a great need for knowledge in the form of WHY? .... Then they began working with sharks, i.e. as marine biologists, and slowly and grudgingly through greater knowledge developed respect, acknowledgment, acceptance, understanding - and later on admiration, true acceptance and love - until they found peace in the situation, that they were attacked by a shark).

Quote from: James S
I've recently had the opportunity to find about people who suffer from pathological narcissism, especially one person in particular who I'm familiar with. This guy can't even pick up a self help book without throwing it away because as far as he's concerned there's absolutely nothing wrong with him. This is someone who's hit rock bottom and still refuses to try and grow. I doubt he'll ever connect with his true purpose in this lifetime.

he-he  wink .... This is a perfect place to play the "Reverse Devils advocate" if you can call it that  evil .... It's actually just being the "child" that asks all those pointed questions, that are so logically and clean and stupidly naive and wonder full  grin If I were to work with him, I would try the same thing I do with some of my music pupils when they are stuck in a belief that hampers their development - and that is to help them make their belief as strong as possible  evil , by finding their belief in my self, and becoming that - and later on (sometimes slowly, sometimes suddenly, depending on the situation) be the child that looks at the here and now, and simply ask something like "But he is not wearing any clothes?" (quoted from a famous fairytale by H.C. Andersen).

I am not sure it will work, as I am not in your situation (or the situation), but if simple explaining doesn't work, and being the Devils advocate doesn't work, then why not let the belief meet it's own shortcomings / weaknesses ?  smiley
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Karma and how to be released from it... on: May 27, 2006, 22:51:30
Hello Tantalord,

I hope that you can use my experiences with "karma". I will not touch the discussion on formers lives, as I have not had any direct experiences with that area, but the life we live now should give plenty of examples, and show were I am currently  grin

To me Karma is nothing more or less than the "energy" (or feelings, or believes or states) I am in, when a given situation arises, and when it unfolds. I have "searched" high and low, only beginning (or so I feel), to accept, that Karma and its mechanics is not something I find by looking for the Extraordinary or "magic" things.

To me Karma is close by in every moment of my life - and I "feel" it inside, as do every other being on this earth. The effect of Karma on me is for instance when I am being limited to specific choices (or choice) in any given situation, because some old "pain" from my past inside of me prevents me from seeing the other choices.

The "release" (if you can call it that), I have found is actually quiet simple, but very hard on your ego!!  evil . It is about bringing the past into the present, without reliving it again as we normally do when we dwell on the past, but instead being actively present and conscious.

Some suggestions are to "Accept" the situation no matter what. I have found, that I am not "big" enough yet to be able to do that. There are many big and small situations, where my feelings get the better of me - And in that "gets the better of me" is another path present.

It is for me to actively accept my self, even though .... (replace this with the aspects of the situation that you can not accept). A difficult situation or thought stream is often "composed" of a multitude of different energies, that we do not like for one reason or another. There is resistance within us.

Normally we accept this "resistance" as "This is who I am", and then we choose what is available to us, while we look envious at the person beside us, who does what we really want to do, but we "can not, will not, dare not, is afraid of, etc. etc....

All those Can not, will not, dare not etc. is formed by the experiences from our past. Karma to me is our present helping us find ourselves (or accept ourselves) in these old situations, by bringing the "energy" from that situation into the present situation.

Ever been in a "tough" situation, where you had to (or automatically) "suppressed" your emotions, and ran on sort of "automatic"? ..... And then later when you didn't expect it, a "trigger" (a wrong word, a feeling or something else), brought it all back - and this time WITH all the emotions attached? ....

If you are present, or "know" the mechanism, you recognize it for what it is, and can work your way through it. If not, you are sort of "lost" in those feelings / state of mind, that seemingly came from nowhere, and affects all your thoughts, words and actions in the present!

This has happened to nearly all of us. Normally we only remember the BIG situations in our life's, but enough "small" situations will gain the same result. Like fire needs Air, Heat and Fuel to live, a situation needs either Time (as in exposure time or repeats), energy strength (how strongly does it "push" you) and proximity (How close is the "source" to you, either physical or emotional). Like a fire, if you remove any of these three, you will not create Karma. If you reduce any or all of them, you reduce the Karma as well. (As in you actively handle the situation in the here and now).

Removing Time is about actively being present in the here and now, and NOT fall into the trap of Psychological time (from Eckhart Tolle's "The power of Now"). Psychological time is when you are "stuck" in situations from either the past or the future. The correct way of dealing with the past could be: "Okay, last year I planted the potatoes too late, and they didn't grow up. This year I plan to plant them earlier".

Nothing more, nothing less.

Compared to: "How stupid could I be, planting those damn potatoes so late!! ... I should have known, that they would never have the time to grow up! ... Okay, this time I will do better - I MUST plant them earlier, I don't want to be a total failure again!!!" ......

That's psychological time. But even psychological time is open for Here and Now, by being present in the different feelings this little "story" creates in you. Do not take side, do not categorize - just be present here and now, and you WILL remove the "time" part of your Karma!

Okay - enough rambling from my part !!  tongue ... My conclusion being, that I do not see Karma as an impossible task. I have used some different techniques, like www.emofree.com, and the words of Eckhart Tolle in "The power of Now" as some of the better ones.

It is not a big bang, and then everything is all right. It is more like any other aspect of life, some is fast, but mostly it is a slow and grinding process within my self, where I many times have to actively repeat within my self "Even though I can't handle / hate / frown upon etc. this situation, I completely and utterly accept myself!", and at the same time being focused upon the feeling the situation generates within me, without becoming that feeling.

I hope, that you can use some of these thoughts and experiences  grin
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Where is your peace? on: April 05, 2006, 21:38:55
I'm actually not sure what "true" peace is  :confused:

I mean... You can listen to the trees whispering, and you can catch the "feeling" or "emotion" from them - but that is for me only a short escape from the non-peace within me. True peace is for me being IN peace within my self  grin

What I find helps me (and I hope ultimately WILL make me capable of accepting my inner peace), is to accept and forgive my self, even though what inside of me is keeping me away from the peace(!)

Maybe the question isn't what will bring me peace, but more about what is keeping me away from inner peace? ... And if you want inner peace, you have to look inside and recognize what it is, that is keeping your attention and your focus so riveted, that it seems you can not escape. All those nagging thoughts, burning and rumbling emotions, pricking and itching bodily pains etc.

Each one of those can be dealt with, if you accept and forgive yourself for how YOU feel about this or that pain, emotion etc.

It's like an extra "layer" that you can open up inside of your self.

There's the situation or external world, that "triggers" something inside of you -often one or several emotions - and the "pain" or absence of peace that shows, when YOU decide, how you feel about what have been triggered inside of you(!) ... (All of this takes place within ½ second, so you have to be very alert and focused inside of yourself, in the combination of thoughts, half-thoughts and likes/dislikes/emotions)

The most common error by all of us is, that we actually combine what we feel about our feeling, with what situation triggered it, so instead of "How I hate this feeling of  revenge inside of me, that got triggered by your comment", it becomes "How I hate you for making me feel like this!", and that becomes "How I hate your comment, and I hate you! - YOU are responsible for me feeling like this".

(And somewhere in this chain we forgot, that it is actually the Revenge we hate).

The statement that eventually would lead to peace would be: "Even though "How I hate (my self) while I'm hating this feeling of revenge", I deeply and completely accepts and forgive my self!"

My point being: Try to accept your self, despite how you FEEL about how you feel about the situation!  evil

... It seems "strange" to actually ask yourself "how do I feel about how I feel? ..." But hey - it can help  wink  ...
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / ...the ego? on: November 26, 2005, 16:42:28
Hello Tracerammo,

Quote from: Tracerammo
Hey, everyone,
Thanks, all, for all of the responses.  I've been keeping my 'awareness' on my 'perception'.  When a 'thought' comes into my awareness, I notice it and shut it down.

That was something I did too a couple of years ago, before I started EFT. What became my experience was, that I could "shut them down" (and I became very good at it), but at the cost of "experiencing" the unresolved emotional baggage and conflicts inside of me, from where these unwanted thoughts actually came!

That had the consequence, that instead of those issues from earlier in my life slowly being relieved through thoughts and feelings in current situations, they (the thoughts, and thereby the underlying emotions) became blocked - I simply shut them down.

Ever wanted to find out, where Headaches, pain in muscles, sore throats, pain in the back comes from? ... Well, I found out the hard way :confused:

So what did I do instead? ... (Because I totally agree with you, that these thoughts ARE a disturbance toward inner peace  wink )

Okay - the situation is, that these inner thoughts are there, and they are a disturbance (a problem) on the way towards inner peace and "enlightenment", so what to do?:

- Following what they (the thoughts and the emotions inside) tell me to do is (IMO) not a solution, doing that only brings further pain.

- Shutting them down doesn't work either in the long run - it's like putting a damn on a river. , and then just expect that the water stops floating and building up behind the river, and does not find another way to break through or express themselves!.

- Just being present in them is possible, and it works, but by G** it is difficult!!! .... To me it seems, that one tenth of a second where you are not present, you are either pushed out of the way, or are being drawn into the feeling. It's like balancing on a high wire without the balance-boom to support and help you  evil. And then when you become aware that you have been drawn into it, you automatically react on that, (either with annoyance or anger toward yourself, or another feeling), and then you become that feeling, and react to that one ... all in the time frame of about 1 second! ...

This is (IMO) a great little paradox, seemingly without a solution. (I am dammed if I do, and dammed if I don't!), but like with all other paradoxes, there are a solution in the experience and acknowledgment of the paradox.

In this case it is in the fact, that the problem is, that YOU (or I)  have a problem with these thoughts - basically, we do not like them, we want them to go away!

My experience tells me, that each and every problem in it's core contains its own solution - and the same is the case here.

To me it was finding the missing piece to my puzzle called EFT, that gives you emotional relief using a "setup" phrase (the setup phrase being what you are "aiming" at, when using EFT). This could go something like: "Even though I want to smash him in the face for saying this to me, I deeply and completely accept my self!" .... or "Even though I think I will never learn how to find inner peace and enlightenment, I deeply and completely accept my self".

So the point being, that instead of shutting them down, or being them, you actually USE them. You use the fact, that each and every thought is nothing more or less than a "pointer" to some unresolved issue within you (it being a big or a small issue).

Slowly and steadily the thoughts stop by them self, with you doing nothing more than "catching" each fleeing thought, and using a single round of EFT on each of them. (one round takes about 45 seconds to 1 minute to do).

And you are right in the point, that "labeling" the thoughts and inner emotions can also be a way of removing yourself from these thoughts and emotions. It is the thought (the energy it carries with it, or the "impact" it has on you), that are the primary thing, and the "label" you attach to it, that are the secondary thing!

Good luck on your inner "hunt" !! ....  evil

Cheers from Denmark,
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spiritual evolution on: November 20, 2005, 15:02:23
Quote from: Jazket
Why do you bother looking for an answer to this in here? Why do you think these people has the answer of this? Why don't you stop to think and reason soundly for a second?

Some of "us" find, that there are advantages to keep looking - some of "us" find, that other persons experiences sometimes can lead to a breaktrough in an otherwise stuck situation within our selfes.

Your question is selfish, and not worth the effort of answering it... Though I tell you that nobody, not even the first one of us here, can tell you what do you need to evolve spiritually... You my friend, you have to question this to YOURSELF, and no one else...

Ofcourse the question is selfish - but NOT worth the effort of answering? ... I would recpectfully disagree with you!

Each one to work with its own evolution which should only matter to itself... Pray and ask your Guide to give you the answers you need....

Well - some of us find, that WE ourselfes can make a difference by actively seeking our truth, instead of playing the "waiting" game of divine intervention. There is an old saying that goes something like this: "Pray to the lord, and please pass the bullets!" ... (Or something like that wink ... )

Cheers from Denmark,

Kenneth
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / ...the ego? on: November 18, 2005, 19:49:32
I saw a TV episode with Ekhart Tolle the other day, were he said something that I missed when reading his books:

"If you put yourself in Forms, then you are not there..." (or something like that).

Meaning: The moment you start THINKING about being in the present, clearing your thoughts etc. you are in your Ego wink shocked  ... If you just DO it instead, or are observing of those thoughts, then you are in NOW  wink ....

(If you start thinking about being in the presence, then THOSE very thoughts, and were they come from, how they and you feel together,  are what you should be present about! ....

If you start categorizing, or "labeling" your inner states, then it is EGO that is talking (imho).

You could also look at EFT, that I have found is a very good combination with Eckharts thoughts and ideas. ( www.emofree.com ) or read another thread, where EFT is explained in better detail: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20468

Just my two cents wink ...

Cheers from Denmark,
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spiritual evolution on: November 18, 2005, 19:33:25
Quote from: Sin Buddhata
Kenneth,

A person can work to increase their vital energies til the point where they pack the raw energy of a sun, but they will still suffer from the same psychological adjuncts that breed unhappiness. And when such a person dies all that work on the vital body will be for naught.

Assuming that past pains caused energy blockages and you were able to release these energetic blockages; what are you going to do to stop new blockages from occurring? All those psychological states that result in suffering are still there manipulating your energies, your motions, your thoughts, etc. What are you going to do about those psychological adjuncts?

Are they even synonymous with your very consciousness?

Hello Sin Buddhata,

I would totally agree with you, if it was only the energy-blockages that were "removed". That is like getting a lung transplant, and continue smoking after wards! (to put it in perspective).

One of my starting points were Robert Bruces "Astral Dynamics", and his NEW technique, that (IMO) focuses totally on the body and the body's energy. What I experienced from that, was a little bit of what you talked about - the more "energized" and Body-aware I became, the more i felt my body's pain and suffering. Either it be blockages, muscle aches, head aches, sore joints, pain in the chest etc. etc. It became more clear to me, and more in my everyday focus - but it didn't remove them.

What I found with EFT (and what I meant in my earlier posts), is a different kind of energy-work.

When I use EFT, I actively use my thoughts and my ability to think and recognize conflicts within myself - and clear away those "blockages" while I am thinking (or sensing) those conflicts within me (Sort of like "keeping the situation in the crosshairs of my EFT-gun, and preventing my self from drifting away, because it is not comfortable being there).

You get resolution and acceptance of that particular conflict (or situation), and begin to find other perspectives on the situation or conflict as well.

It is like having a really deep and sincere talk about a sore subject, where you at the end sort of "sinks through" that situation - and can peacefully leave it behind you, but in much less time, and with only a fraction of the Pain normally associated with clearing traumas, conflicts and bad situations smiley ...

I find, that I get the meaning as to why I had to be in that situation in the first place, and I get to accept it, and (more importantly), I get to accept my self completely, even though (that situation).

To me, that is evolvement - to actually find peace and understanding of yourself within yourself, where there used to be pain, confusion and conflict.

It's not a one minute wonder - it takes time to "get through" the different emotions, and the different combinations of emotions, layers etc. and situations from your earlier life, that you get a (small or big) bodily reaction to, when you think about it.

It's like cutting down trees - if you aim at all the trees at once, you do not feel the impact, but if you take one situation, and brings it through a couple of rounds of EFT, you DO feel the difference!

I find, that what used to bring me pain (the boss having a bad day, the girlfriend having her period, or my kid being a pain in the a***), now is easier to handle. It does not have the same "impact" on me any more - I can still retain my inner "balance" in most situations now, and those that I can't, are now more a pointer to an area or an emotion (or conflict) within my self, that I have not resolved yet! (And it does not need to be BIG conflicts - even me being bored one day got resolved - or me being shy, or ....)

The little monkey on the shoulder, that used to talk and talk and talk ... (the inner dialog), has also diminished very much - and I find, that the thoughts that do show up also sort of "points" to something in my self, that needs resolution - that I need to "clear" with my self.

But - do not take my word for granted, or dismiss it before it has been given a fair chance wink .... I would suggest, that you read some of the case-stories on the EFT site (there are about 6-800 different cases for all types of pains and conflicts, diseases etc.), and then try it on a specific situation in your own life, that brings you pain when you think about it wink .... That is actually the only true way that I know of to actually show you what I am babbling about here *LOL*  grin

The address is: www.emofree.com

Looking forward to your comments and reactions!! wink ....

Cheers from Denmark,
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Using EFT to grow as a human being on: October 18, 2005, 19:49:22
Hello psiegel,

Sorry for the late respons, I hope you still see this!

Yes, there is a little extra technique explained on the DVD's and CDRoms, aiming at removing the last little bit of an experience. (Typically used, when your SUD's are at 1, and you want it to be 0, as a sort of fast-track to zero).

(SUD's is the "measuring" unit of the intensity of the trauma/situation, that you give when dealing with a trauma or a situation. It's ranked from 10, wich is as powerfull as can be, to a 0, where there is no pain what so ever involved in remembering the trauma).

Otherwise it is primarily about showing the actual use of EFT, and how it works. You could start by purchasing the "starting" cd'roms, if you are interested - they sort of makes you more comfortable using EFT, as it is alway good to see how others are doing it, instead of having to only read about it wink ....

But in my humble oppinion, everything you would want to know is either in the manual, on the website, or in your own imagination and your own idéas wink ....

Looking forward to hearing about how it is working for you!

With best regards from Denmark,
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / How we feel about ourselfs on: October 15, 2005, 21:22:52
Hello all,

Just a little though, that I am starting working with, that I think will help me in my inner journey:

- It is not HOW I feel, that is important, it is how I feel about HOW I feel! wink ....

(Two persons are watching the same horror-movie. One hates the feeling of dread and anxiety, while the other loves to be scared and frightened. The movie is the same - the feelings it triggers in them are the same, but the experiences and reactions on those feelings in those two watching it are a world apart!)

... I can not directly change HOW I feel. This is our "reaction" to our energy-system. But I CAN change, how I feel about those feelings currently occurring in me!!! ...

A situation occurs, that I experience. This situation "triggers" earlier experiences of the same "sort", that again triggers how I felt back then. This can not be changed, unless I resolve those earlier experiences. (EFT is a mighty fine tool for this wink ... www.emofree.com ). But I Can change, how I Feel about those feelings occurring in me!! .... (It's like an extra "layer" inside, that I have control over).

So in short: We can not directly control the situation. We can not directly control how we feel about that situation, but we CAN control, how we feel about those feelings, that the situation triggered.

And that makes a world of difference in my humble opinion wink ...

Any comments ?  Smiley

With kind regards from Denmark,
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spiritual evolution on: September 13, 2005, 20:28:22
Hello CaCoDeMon and Alpine9,

Thanks CaCoDeMon, I am glad, that you like my post - do you have any special techniques that you use, or ? ...

Alpine9 - I think I see where you are looking, and I can understand your desire to Transform and Evolve. One question though - Transformation is (IMHO), to actually "change" something, and to truly evolve, you have to evolve from Something, or ? .... And since it is YOU that you want to transform - well, you have to work with what you got, or?

My guess as to your questions is, that it is through the qualitative states of our chakras. And our chakras is (IMHO) our "ports" to other people - it is through these, that you experience other beings. The qualitative states of your Auras are (in them selves) perfect at all time(!) .... it is how MUCH of the different energies you can "touch" and can handle, that determines their REAL state when it comes to you.

Cleaning your Auras in order to Perceive and experience the world around you better, is actually YOU creating peace with all the energy, that Pains you in some way.

Different frequencies of energy, that you do not like, is felt as "bad feelings". Energies that you do like is felt as "Good feelings".

In order to BE the perfect human and reach One-ness, you should be able to find the harmony in EACH AND EVERY TYPE OF ENERGY OUT THERE wink ....

In other words - You can use your Reactions to your feelings to find, where YOU as a human being can grow, instead of you being led aimlessly by your feelings ...

You can also keep meditating, but in my humble opinion, it will always come back to your inner balance and inner peace, how high you can reach wink ....

As I read posts in here, it is normally a persons "reaction" to something, that keeps that person from breaking trough, achieving this or that, or .... And as YOU are reacting to something inside of you, it would be wise to nullify that inside of you, that you are reacting to - instead of trying to change every situation every time, to fit what you can handle inside wink ....
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Self Control on: September 05, 2005, 20:25:51
Hello Heter,

I have used EFT for the past year or so, with great success wink .... It's simple, and it's free

www.emofree.com
19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Being 100% on your spiritual path on: September 05, 2005, 20:22:50
A little story about how Airplane Autopilots works might enlighten this some more *LOL* wink ....

If you draw a straight line between two countries, and an airplane were to fly this cource by autopilot, it works like "a little to the left ... Okay, too much - well, a little to the right then - Ups, to much again", and so on and so on. In the end, the airplane will have been "on cource" only about 5% of the total flying time (each time it crossed the line) - and therefore OFF COURCE for about 95% of the time.

But - it STILL gets to it's destination on time wink ...
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Use what you got allready ;-) ... on: September 05, 2005, 20:03:50
hello Alpine,

Sorry that I didn't explain my self clearer - please let me correct that wink ...

About 6 years ago, I seriously started my "search" for the meaning with it all, etc. etc.
I quickly found out, that there was something called "enlightenment", and that it was the "Holy Grail" of this "search".

So I started reading (and buying) books, reading forums (came across Astralpulse.com early in the process), and even attained a seminar on a technique called Journeyworks.

This was all very good, inspiring, I learned a lot, and even had a few occasional "successes" if you want to call them that. (Lucid dreaming, deep meditation and feeling of floating etc. etc.) In short, I gained a LOT of knowledge and techniques, became better at silencing my "inner voice", that normally kept talking and talking and talking (The one also known as the "Monkey on the shoulder"). Among those experiences were also a lot of really frightening ones as well - working with your Shakras without growing as a human as well, is like trying to drive a tank or flying a helicopter at the age of 10. It can be done, but .....  evil

But (the important question) - did I come any closer to "Enlightenment" ? ... To the best of my knowledge, unfortunately not.

What about now then ? ... To the best of my experience, I am getting closer and closer to MY SELF. (And I have the growing suspicion, that I also get closer and closer to "Enlightenment" at the same time wink ...)

What changed for me then? ... Well, I discovered, that you can not "have" enlightenment. It is not something that you "get" - it is something that you ARE. Enlightenment is not something that you can switch "on and of", it is an integral part of you!

Actually, to be more precise - it IS YOU AS YOU ARE NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT - WITH ALL YOUR EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE RESOLVED !!! ...

What do I mean by this? .... Well, Look into your self, and try to find 3 situations from your life, that even today gives you Pain when you think about them. Should not be too hard, or ?? .... So why do I want you to think about something, that gives you Pain?

Because ALL of these situations are part of you, that you "block" within yourself. They give you pain - therefore you do not want them. You try to "Fight" them inside yourself, to "put them to rest", to "Block" them etc. etc.

These "pains" are also your best doorway to "enlightenment", in that they contain a lot of "stored" energy (Or more precisely - YOU use energy to keep them at bay inside your self).

Resolving those situations - freeing that energy - Healing yourself, is (IMHO) the most direct way to enlightenment.

So HOW do I do that would be my next question? ... Well, the best technique I have found yet is something called EFT. (explained a little better in this post: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20468 ).

I now use the fact, that my everyday life is DESIGNED to show me the cracks, diseases, weaknesses etc. INSIDE my self - and then I use EFT to Resolve those issues ONE BY ONE.....

I have done this for about 9 months now, and the result?

I do not feel any different. I am still ME. No fireworks, no glittering experiences. But there are MORE of me inside of my self now. I have changed in the way I experience my self in different situations. A bigger percentage of my everyday is spent without resistance, and with an inner peace that were not present before. I am getting better at identifying "Illusions" within my self. I am getting better at finding emotions and blocks within my self, and resolving those. And the inner peace just grows slowly and steady.

I talked to my girlfriend yesterday about some of this, and perhaps you can gain something from this as well:

"If you are in a situation that causes you pain, it is NOT the SITUATION that actually causes you pain, but YOUR REACTION to this situation, that causes you pain. Normally we try to "correct" the situation in order to reduce the pain, but I have come to see this "reaction" as looking at yourself in a mirror, seeing that something is wrong, and trying to change the mirror-image instead of changing the Source of the image(!)." Once you change yourself, the Image in the mirror will reflect that change INSTANTLY!!

A child looking at itself in a mirror can NOT distinguish, that the Mirror is only showing an Image of the child, and that it is not another child - but as we grow older, we learn - and it is the same with our inner self's. Slowly we learn, that we are NOT our emotions, we are NOT our bodies, we are NOT our thoughts. They are only tools, to enable us to grow as Beings.

Okay - enough rambling on my part *LOL* .... If I may suggest, then find one or two situations from your life, that still causes you pain, download the EFT manual, learn the technique by using these two situations as "cases", and then experience the Peace and Emptiness inside after they are resolved. (It feels the same as after a good cry, or a lengthy, very emotional talk, with somebody). Experience, how you go from "PAIN" to "PEACE" with those situations - and how you also shifts cognitively (Your "view" on those situations change!). THIS is (IMHO) true enlightenment - moving from Pain and despair, to understanding and peace - within yourself!.

One emotion at a time, one situation at a time wink .....

To me it has become second nature now. I do not think about "problems" as problems anymore. I have slowly shifted, so I now see them more as "Possibilities". The greater the pain they contain, the greater the gain once it is resolved  Cheesy

I STILL get sad, angry, bored etc. etc. - but there is MUCH more time between each occurrence, and they last a shorter time each time. And each time something like that comes out, it gets "EFT'd" instantly  evil

Okay - THIS is what I mean by writing, that it can pay off bit time to look at what you all-ready got inside of yourself wink ....

All the best on your journey wink ...
21  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / DNA activation on: September 03, 2005, 10:30:33
Hello Nibor,

I have to say, that I am skeptical of this procedure. It may work, or it may not work - I have no idea wich one wink .... BUT - the fact, that he is charging money up front, before you have had a chance to se and feel what this is about makes it a "Money Maker" IMHO, and I for one will avoid it.

There are IMHO many methods and techniques that are FREE for all to learn, and that works very well indeed. (I use www.emofree.com ,that comes with a free manual that covers all the basic, and a lot of casestories and explicit techniques, free of charge as well).

By my best calculations, it sums up to about 3-400$ before you are finished with the DNA-Activation-Treatment.

For me, I would much rather "learn" how to change and work with my self, than have someone do it for me!! .... I need to grow as a human simultaneously as my "powers" grow, otherwise I will be just like a Kid with a real gun, and noone to tell me (and no experience!) how to use it correctly - and more importantly - how NOT to use it!! .... (And the consequences of using the Gun!!)

Kind regards from Denmark,
22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Using EFT to grow as a human being on: September 03, 2005, 10:13:44
Hello James,

Electronic Funds Transfer wink ...... All those TLA's floating around in cyberspace *LOL* ... (TLA is short for Three Letter Abbreviation). Anyway - just post the money into my account no ###-### *LOL* wink ...

Normally I also avoid places, that seems to focus on the money-aspect, before they have even shown what their technique or thoughts are about.

I actually bought (A first for me!) the whole set of DVDs and CD'Roms, once I found out, that I was entitled to legally create up to 100 copies, and GIVE them away to friends and relatives, to help spread the word about EFT.

My experience using EFT is, that it is NOT difficult learning how to use it - but using it correctly, and getting a "true" aim at what you are trying to correct can be VERY difficult to say the least!! wink ... (Sort of like playing chess - it is not a difficult game to learn, but VERY difficult to master).

Another aspect of using EFT is, that it can help with removing "blocks" inside of you (your internal "writing on the wall" that you live by every day). (I actually tried it on my Golf-game the other day. It removed that "Why did I have to shoot that golf-ball out into the Rough - feeling" without me even noticing it before after the game *LOL* wink ....

My guess would be, that there are free material and texts, and Best Practices and Techniques to learn from (and read) on that site to satisfy anyone for several months.

That is also how I feel it should be.

About the CD'Roms and DVDs - to actually see a person getting rid of diseases, emotional traumas (i.e. a Vietnam veterans after applying EFT actually TALKING and DESCRIBING in detail some of their ordeals in the war) - THAT is to me heavy stuff!!). PTSD (Or Post Traumatic Stress Disease) is not a fun condition to be in, I can tell from personal experience sad

They show in detail many of the aspects described in the manual, that you simply can not put in writing. The "shift" in the persons face from pure agony and pain, to utter astonishment at first, that the "pain inside" has disappeared, ending in a facial expression like they were just describing a normal walk in the park wink .... As it SHOULD be, once a distressing emotional issue truly has been resolved !! ....

Okay - enough rambling from my part, I am just excited, that I have actually found something that works so well for me, and I want to help Gary and all the other EFT'ers spread the knowledge about this technique wink ....

Regards from Denmark,
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Using EFT to grow as a human being on: September 02, 2005, 20:47:54
Hi all,

Just my latest "development" project for my self, that I have had (IMHO) great success with wink ....

About a year ago, I found EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) - or it found me *LOL* .... And I have had great success with it. (Look at www.emofree.com )

EFT is an Energy-balancing technique, developed by Gary Craig in the late nineties, that involves Tapping on different parts of the body. (Like Acupuncture without the needles, and without another person to place the needles for you.)

EFT is free for all to learn, with an extensive user manual and several hundred case-stories from various persons telling how they use EFT, and for what they use it.

For me, I started with several major Traumas, that I have had, worked my way through a LOT of rough and hard situations in my life, that (at the time) still gave that <bzzz> feeling in my body, quickly followed by one or more emotions.

I worked a lot with specific feelings, but these are a lot harder to handle than actual situations with EFT, as EFT works best with specific situations.

Now I use it on just about everything in my life. Every little situation that "pops up", and sort of "gets" to me, is a sure candidate for EFT'ing as soon as possible smiley ...... I also feel, that my "life" works with me, in the way, that situations gets "colored" with what issue inside of me, that is next to be "treated". Sometimes they are VERY hard to spot - usually because I am smack in the middle of it - sort of not being able to See the forest for all those dam trees *LOL* wink ....

I must say, that I like this approach. Every situation in my everyday life, that I view as a "problem", actually only becomes a problem when it gets "reflected" inside me and the "stored" pain from earlier experiences and problems. Now I have a tool to actually USE those new problems to "target" and "eliminate" the pain normally associated with these old issues. Once all the pain normally associated with these situations are gone, the situation stops being a problem, and becomes just what it actually is - just another situation in my life smiley .....

I experience, that I have gained much much more peace and calmness inside of myself. The "monkey on the shoulder" that normally blabbed on is very nearly totally silent now - and not because I don't listen to it anymore, but because so many of those earlier pains and conflicting emotions associated with my past are gone.

It is slow work - and sometimes hard - but NOTHING compared to what it used to be, when I had no choice but to endure the pain, thoughts, emotions running wild etc.

Just being able to actually DO something myself, to resolve / Neutralize / eliminate those pains and emotions, without drugs - just You, your fingers tapping different places on your body, and you logic guessing what that emotions were, or how you phrase that next Setup-statement (sort of what you want in the cross-hairs of your EFT gun *LOL*)

I have not quiet reached the point, where I actually welcome problems and pains, because I KNOW that they are very short-lived, and that they point to something in my self, that I have not resolved yet (Otherwise they would NOT BE pains in the first place (!) *LOL* .... But I am getting there wink ....

Just wanted to give you my experiences on this (IMHO) great tool (And it is nothing but a tool - albeit a very effective one!)

Looking forward to comments !! wink

Cheers from Denmark,
24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spiritual evolution on: September 02, 2005, 20:17:28
He-he ... I think, that there are as many different answers in here, as there are people wink ....

Some things are "agreed" upon by most though.

You find your answers within yourself, and not outside yourself wink ...

Get to know yourself!!! .... All of you ... Your Thoughts, your emotions, your energy, your body, your imagination, when you judge and categorize, when you laugh etc. etc..... In short - be your own Latest project wink ...

Meditation is ussualy a good thing wink ...

You are a part of Nature - don't fight what is your Nature - (But on the other hand, don't nessecarily follow your nature either! ... Sometimes it is better to just observe your self, rather than to follow what your nature dictates).

Learn from others here on this forum - but don't "loose" yourself too much in the process wink ....

I am sure, that there are many other idéas and thoughts, but this will have to do for now wink ...
25  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Meaning of Life on: August 23, 2005, 21:12:09
Hello James,

Even rednecks and Fundamentalists learn ... But perhaps not what WE want them to learn ? wink ....

If life were a Play, and we the actors - and the meaning of life is to be able to Direct the play with nothing but LOVE, then we NEED to know everything that goes on up on that stage - including the roles of Rednecks and Fundamentalists?

It is my experience, that we REACT upon the feelings and thoughts, that Fundamentalists and Rednecks "trigger" in us - and NOT to the fundamentalists and rednecks them self? ...

So - if we HATE what they trigger in us (i.e. Fear), then we actually HATE something INSIDE of ourselfs, or ? ...

If I HATE something inside of my self, I would think, that I have actually alianated some part of myself? (and thereby created conflict) inside of my self as well?

Ohh - and the last question .... What is the actual meaning of the word HEALING by the way ? smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5