The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2021, 14:20:34

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I was in a cult on: June 03, 2016, 09:29:17
Any Questions? I wasn't too deep but deep enough. I got out but it's never really over, is it? Anyone else here in/out of a cult?
27  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Thank you Saint Expedite on: May 13, 2016, 04:15:05
Thank you so much for your help today Saint Expedite! I received what I asked for very quickly!
You are great Saint Expedite!
28  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Throat Chakra on taboo on: March 16, 2015, 01:23:35
It would best to examine your own truth. What is your end goal? What is it that you wish to obtain? Sometimes it's communication with yourself that is lacking. Do you want out of your marriage? Do you want to have an affair? How does that sit with you? The throat chakra can be blocked from fears or beliefs that are not true. Just because you decide to express yourself doesn't mean you have cleared the real issues.
29  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Psychic and a Medium. on: October 01, 2013, 22:16:40
Do you not want them to contact you? Try shielding.
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Negative imaginings and mind stuff, what about when I die or in the astral? on: October 01, 2013, 22:13:40
Are you on any meds?
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What is this world? on: June 01, 2013, 22:18:00
Is it a test? An accident? I don't understand at all, the universe is so huge. Whats out there? We are so tiny, is there anything else, why cant other life reach us? - anyone out there more advanced?

So many questions.

think of a tiny cell inside your body, it's prolly thinking the same thing.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Images don't last - help on: June 01, 2013, 22:14:36
you have to let go, let go of wanting & just let it happen. Anytime you try to control it by holding on or focusing, you will lose it.
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Completely Removing Fear on: June 01, 2013, 22:05:56
Jdeadevil ...I found the best way to face your fear is to face it. It is usually irrational. The only way to convince yourself you are not afraid is to do the very thing you are afraid of. It is all in your head, you have convinced yourself something bad will happen. You have to start small and work your way up. Walk around your house in the dark but carry a flashlight so you can use it just in case. Also, maybe ask yourself why you are so afraid, really try to figure that out. What is so bad, do you think you will get hurt? Do you think you will die? What is it you are really afraid of?
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Ear Ringing Phenomena on: May 15, 2013, 21:58:55
I just read in the Eckankar website they use this sound to soul travel but now I can't locate it  undecided
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: addicted to projecting? on: May 13, 2013, 22:11:24
Sometimes people feel that way because there is something in the astral that they can't get in the physical.
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Cat doesn't want to be around when I project on: May 13, 2013, 22:07:22
Cats can see astral so you are freaking her out
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 13, 2013, 22:01:19
It might be because they travel inter-dimensionally.
38  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: How to view replies to posts on: May 13, 2013, 16:49:19
I still have the link. What kind of browser do you use?
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Why I'm not able to have OBE's anymore? on: May 09, 2013, 05:57:48
did you say it happened when you were in love? And it stopped when you were no longer in love?

Maybe its the hormones, maybe you are lacking one of these love chemicals:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/love/

you need the love doctor.  wink
40  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Are you free or a slave? on: May 09, 2013, 05:45:53
first off, I am FREEEEEE baby!

I think people behave this way because they feel alone & want to fit in with everyone else. They don't want to be different, weird or out of touch, they want to belong.
If they want to belong to the sheep herd, let them. evil
41  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: A Strange Thing That I can Do on: May 09, 2013, 05:41:16
Did you know a lot of people can do that? Congratulations though.
42  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: what is your culture/religion? on: May 09, 2013, 05:29:57
I call it "soul travel" or "mind travel" and I don't have a ""religion" I am a "spiritual being". In public I refer to it as "astral projection" since most people know it as such. I do not believe it favors a gender nor are you gifted, it is available to all. I think people have beliefs or fears that block it from happening. I would say you don't have to even believe in spiritual matters, if you can dream, then you have the ability to project.
43  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Names for God on: May 09, 2013, 05:15:30
The name of God is "OM"
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Are We Fruit Eating Frugivores? on: May 09, 2013, 05:12:05
I think we are omnivores. We can eat & survive on many different types of food so that it can just become your preference.
Circumstances may change your ideal diet. I think people are different & what works for some may not work for others.
I do believe in the importance of getting your daily fruits & vegetables more than anything. It's the healthiest food on the planet.

45  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: why didnt they read him his rights? on: May 07, 2013, 07:06:36
There is never any excuse for torture and I hope that the US has learned that listen but I'm not sure how you tied torture to this public safety clause.

In any case, the clause has become a moot point since they already read him his rights over a week ago.

The guy was a US citizen and this would have set a dangerous precedence.

oh ...see I read this in another thread about Boston and I put it together wondering why they wouldn't read his rights:
Water boarding is legitimate,that is Disgusting.
What kind of democracy they are saving from terrorism,or everything goes?

46  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: why didnt they read him his rights? on: May 06, 2013, 23:30:05
So does this mean he does not have the right to remain silent & they can torture him too? That doesnt mean they will get anything out of him.
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: why didnt they read him his rights? on: May 06, 2013, 21:47:41
Whatever he says can't be used against him without reading him his rights.  undecided
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Sunken City found in Egypt on: May 06, 2013, 21:03:45
That was cool  wink
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Mysterious Orbs Found? on: May 06, 2013, 20:31:11
Those are just some pyrite rocks. Boring.
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Some amazing videos from spirit science on: May 06, 2013, 20:17:46
What is it about? I can't watch till later  undecided
Pages: 1 [2] 3