The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:54:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
51  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / ouija board on: August 08, 2005, 15:38:45
I don't believe the ouija board is the best method to try and speak with good spirits.
52  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Crystals Question on: August 04, 2005, 02:22:20
I decided on Carnelian for my mother but after all this info am very excited about exploring crystals and their properties further when I get home!

Thanks guys Smiley
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Whats is like on: August 03, 2005, 18:59:43
I'd suggest you start with reading through the forums because there are plenty of examples for you to look at.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Using OBEs to your advantage? on: August 01, 2005, 02:10:07
I think it would be respectable that you asked permission to do this to the person you are thinking of, I personally would consider it an invasion of privacy otherwise.
55  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Crystals Question on: August 01, 2005, 01:59:13
You are both great, and have provided me with wonderful information.

My mother is excited about me coming home and trying things out on her, as she has had problems and pain for so long she is definitely willing to give it a go!

I've been doing distance healing in the mean time and she said she doesn't know whether its her imagination or not but she has been feeling more positive and happy since I've been doing it.  Even if it ISN'T me I'm just glad that she feels happier!
56  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / advice request about attunements and healings here on: July 31, 2005, 18:51:31
Yah I was wondering the same thing as lola, why is it you want to attune someone?

BTW I've also had all the Kundalini attunements, and have also been attuned to Usui Reiki.

I didn't really feel much during the actual attunements, however I definitely notice a sensation in my hands when I am healing someone, and my boyfriend has felt pressure in his head when I've done healing on him.

Some people will feel something, some won't.  It should always work though, regardless of what you heal.
57  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Crystals Question on: July 31, 2005, 02:29:56
Thanks guys, you're awesome!  Going to go looking tomorrow Smiley
58  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / advice request about attunements and healings here on: July 30, 2005, 23:33:45
Firstly, I am not sure what you mean you are trying to find someone to "Attune".  Can you elaborate?  Or do you mean you want to find people to heal?

Have you healed yourself first?  If you look on page 9 of the manual you will see that it recomends that you first do a Crystalline, DNA, Location, Past Life and Birth trauma healing on yourself, before you start trying to heal others.

Have you done this yet?

I think that if someone requests healing you can send them Reiki, they've asked so from what I understand Reiki only fixes what it needs to, or what is best for that person.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / TMI workshops on: July 30, 2005, 23:23:25
What's TMI?
60  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Crystals Question on: July 29, 2005, 15:19:07
This is actually directed at James, as I've been reading the thread in the Astral form regarding crystals and AP and James you seem to be really knowledgable on the subject!!!

I became attuned to Reiki for the main purpose of being able to try it on my mother when I get home later this year.  She's had many problems due to arthritis, back problems, spinal fusions, joint replacements (hip knee etc) and the list goes on.  It doesn't seem to stop!  I've been practising Reiki for a little while now.

In any case, I am heading home in November, but her birthday is in August.  After much thinking about what to get her, I thought it might be nice to send her some crystals/gemstones or some such, as a birthday gift.

My reasoning behind it is just as special gift, but to find something that might have some kind of healing properties, or whatever.  Originally I was looking at birthstones and thought of getting one of the birthstones for August.  

James you mentioned in a previous email that your wife will go to buy crystals and just "know" which one to get.  I was wondering, rather than deciding straight up to get a birthstone, should I perhaps go with the intent of finding a gift for her, and hopefully I will know the right one when I see it?

Do you have any other suggestions for picking crystals?
61  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Powerful Meditation! on: July 28, 2005, 19:25:18
Thanks for that!  Looking forward to trying it out Smiley
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Projection or injection? are we using the wrong word? on: July 28, 2005, 14:43:59
Just regarding Major Tom's response regarding the energy work...  I guess my view point as a beginner with regards to the energy work, is that when you start feeling the sensations it creates that little opening in your mind that makes you think "heyy... wait a minute..." and then you get more and more sensations with more and more practise.

When you start feeling immediate results from the energy exercises (well, for me anyway) it helps with the slow progress from "well i'll try it out but it probably won't work" to "hey, perhaps this really is true" and then on and on as you then start on other AP exercises.

Being someone who has never, in my entire life, experienced anything even remotely "psychic" (the extent of what I've experienced are vivid dreams, not even lucid dreams) I was fascinated by all this but had a hard time believing it could be real.

The exercises helped me bit by bit come to terms with it, as I think that if I had a full blown AP without any prior experience of sensations then I would probably freak out - as I wouldn't have been ready to handle it.

If I personally wanted to start to learn how to "project" and the first thing that I had read were Frank's newsletters (Frank, this is by no means an insult!!) then I would have been really quite confused.  Having researched a little more however I was able to read it and sorta see what it entailed, but as a beginner I would have been utterly lost and probably have thought "its all too hard".

But I am guessing that the newsletter isn't aimed at beginners, whereas the book that is being written probably IS and therefore would probably be a better tool.

My last observation regarding looking "inward" is just a personal one on coming to grips with the idea that its "all in my mind".  That's not really a concept that is easy to understand for me, because I've had a couple of AP experiences where I have just rolled out of my  body and walked around my room which gives me the sense of being "out" (Even though I've never maintained the idea that you actually LEAVE your body, just become aware of another level of consciousness).  But I'm going to start these "noticing" exercises in the morning after a good nights sleep to see what the results are (though thus far I've just fallen back asleep again!) because that's when I get the best results.

I still have religious beliefs and backgrounds and these are things that comfort me so I'm not ready to dismiss all religions or mysticism (I kinda like some of the mysticism and beliefs) but I love to learn, observe and find out about differing viewpoints on such matters.

Sorry for my ramble, its probably not all relevant to this particular post but it was just some of my thoughts.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Real? on: July 27, 2005, 14:11:35
You know, when I was trying all this for the first time, I felt results with the energy manipulation and didn't really get anywhere with AP (although I only gave a half hearted effort, i admit!)

I actuually signed up for the gnostic web Astral Travel and Dreams course:

http://www.gnosticweb.com/

And surprising myself had my first projections while following the exercises presented in that course.  Maybe its something you might find helpful?  I tell you what, that first time you find yourself rolling out of bed and walking around your room and thinking it really IS your room, its great!

I seriously thought I had gotten up and that it wasn't real, but then I realised I couldn't open my eyes (though I sometimes have this problem when I'm really sleepy) but then I "pulled" my finger and when it stretched I realised that I was not awake Smiley
64  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / begin to black magic?? on: July 27, 2005, 14:00:17
Quote from: Lente
There is no black magic, there really is no magic even, it is all namen for things people cannot fully understand yet.

How does that explanation help really?  People give names for things that they don't fully understand, to try and help them to understand.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Using OBEs to your advantage? on: July 27, 2005, 13:37:46
How is trying to influence someone into doing something you want to do, "putting it to good use"?

You could probably put your travels to better use by trying to change things that YOU PERSONALLY want to change, and find out things about your OWN life, rather than trying to meddle with others.

Once you work out yourself, then you naturally are able pass on that 'peace of mind' to others, consciously or subconciously.
66  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / begin to black magic?? on: July 27, 2005, 01:05:03
lamia - my question to you, is what do you define as black magick, and why is it you want to "learn" it?
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / EVP experiments and AP on: July 26, 2005, 01:03:53
Yeah I'd be fascinated to know the results, though a little spooked if I ended up hearing someone ELSE talking on there...
68  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Reiki !!! :) on: July 26, 2005, 00:38:32
The forums at www.reiki-4-all.com would be a good place to start!
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Pulse Island Weekend on: April 21, 2005, 01:28:20
Drum n Bass Frank?  You sound like my kinda guy! Wink
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Pulse Island Weekend on: March 05, 2005, 22:51:43
MajorTom - I definitely thing a monthly thing is a great idea, this gives people more of a chance to remember to try it out, and perhaps will allow for more accurate experiences.

Should be fun, and I am definitely looking forward to trying again when my skills get better!
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Pulse Island Weekend on: March 05, 2005, 15:09:37
I just woke up after giving it a go - it is 10AM Eastern Time (East Coast Canada).

I got myself to roll out of bed and of course coudn't see anything.  As I was moving down my hallway I tried "clarity now" and slowly started to see the kitchen, as if my eyes were sleepy and i was trying to open them.  In any case I went to the front door and went through it (kinda cool) but went out the front and I wasn't really out the front of my house, things were different.  Still couldn't see clearly. but I saw people flying along, but I couldn't talk to them, they wouldn't respond.  I saw a couple of kids who I said hi to, they said hi but then seemed to wake up?  I also said hello to a dog who could see me but his owner couldn't.

I remembered about API so I decided to fly up wards and saw some grid like thing (dont know if my mind was wishful thinking at this point) but some how I made it to the (an?) Island and was talking to some guy who doesn't like pizza or Spanish food?Huh  I then figured I'd better wake up because otherwise I'd forget everything and as soon as I woke up I wrote it all down in point form.  Hmm just checked the user list for this forum but there's no nickname that matches the one that I was given "visawaiver?  also got a first name...oh well, maybe it was nothing more than a lucid dream Sad

Anyway, thats my story, don't know if anyone saw me but someone called me by my real name but it could have been imagination :/

Can't wait until I get better at this and can do this properly!
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / i cant see anything on: March 04, 2005, 00:58:08
Heheheh I have that problem too Smiley  I have to feel my way along the walls to find my way around.... last time I managed to get to my front door but I think after that I started dreaming...
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Astral Pulse Island Weekend on: March 03, 2005, 16:02:32
Quote from: Selski
...and I'll be the one feeling my way around because I've got my eyes closed - give me a slap over the head Nay and tell me to look!!

Sarah

Hahah that sounds like me these days!!
74  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Free Reiki Attunement! on: March 02, 2005, 13:36:41
Ok!  So I have signed up for this, and since the first Sunday of the month is coming up, that's when I will receive my attunement.  Has anyone tried this from the site that was referred to?
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Sleep Paralysis on: March 01, 2005, 17:48:39
My sleep paralysis episodes were what eventually brought me to this forum, and I've been having so much fun learning Astral Projection!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5