The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2021, 19:14:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What the hell happened, I mean holy crap! on: February 20, 2005, 15:03:48
I found one time when I accidentelly "APd" I was stumbling around and kept floating upside down.

It was kind of stupid really!
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why can't I see? on: February 20, 2005, 15:00:14
Can someone please help me out here....  I have found that on weekends in the morning after getting a lot of sleep, I have a knack for being able to lie on my right side facing the wall of my room, and rolling myself off the bed out of my body.  (As yet have not been able to leave my body any other way).

This morning I tried it a few times, I was on the floor and felt the floor (it was cold!) but couldn't see anything so felt for the wall, and felt my way down around and out the door and along the hallway.  It was like I was walking with my eyes shut.  It all felt so real I had to double check that I was projecting (pulled  on my finger and it stetched like playdough so confirmed that).

Now every time I tried to "open my eyes" or "see" I couldn't.  I tried to make myself see, and nothing, and if I tried to open my eyes I found myself opening my eyes back in my bed.  I've been able to successfully open  my "minds eye" in my bed once before very briefly while trying to work out how to get out of my body.

Does anyone know why I can't see?  Do I need to try moving further away from my body first?   huh
78  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Lent on: February 15, 2005, 23:29:39
I like giving up something for Lent, but for me it is more of a tradition than religious significance.

My mum and I always had fun with it, but back as a  kid then yes it was "IM giving up brussel sprouts!" etc.

I love Easter, I was christened Russian Orthodox and always have fun celebrating Easter with my family (again, more of a tradition than a deep rooted religious significance)
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / methods for exerting pressure/astral body for lying on side? on: January 22, 2005, 23:15:19
I have a similar problem, any way of getting out when you're lying on your stomach though?

So far the only times I've been in the right state has been when I've been falling asleep on my stomach.  This morning I got my arms free and tried to push myself up but there was nothing for my arms to push on, it just felt like they were pushing through jello.  Then I tried to imagine myself rising up backwards and couldn't quite hold it for long enough.
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What happened? on: January 17, 2005, 02:21:30
So this is the third or so time when I've woken up on a Saturday morning and realised my body is asleep but my mind is not.

I am wondering whether my double has already wondered off to the planes, or not and its just the awareness of my etheric body?

What happened this time was I was lying in bed, and thought to myself that I should try and leave my body.  

I thought i'd give the rope technique a go but what happened when I tried was REALLY bizarre (well, for me anyway).

I would try pulling UP, but instead it felt as thought i was pivoting on my back in a clockwise direction.  So each time I'd pull up, I'd turn clockwise, and again, and again, and eventually I was lying the opposite way (feet facing the head of the bed) and kept turning until I was back facing the normal way.

And what is strange (kind of embarrasing to mention, but this is the second time so I will mention it) is that this time and the last time I decided to give leaving my body a go, what I assume is my sacral chakra (?) started getting all active and excited (like a mini orgasm) and despite trying to calm it down it woke me up.

The last time before this weekend that happened was when I was trying to roll out of my body off the bed, and as I was rolling it happened and woke me up.

I haven't done any major chakra work yet at all.

Anyone know what is going on?
81  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Very simple and effective - Mind Hum on: January 03, 2005, 18:36:25
Oh man its quite funny you posted this, as I'd just worked this out myself the other day!!  

I have SUCH a hard time trying to quieten the mind, that I decided instead to concerntrate on a "mind hum" which then blocks out the natter and gives me something to concentrate on.

It does work!
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / problem at relaxation on: January 03, 2005, 18:08:40
Malai - We have similar goals Smiley

I want to see my grandparents.
83  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Question about a reading on: January 03, 2005, 17:23:49
Really?  You saw that?

Hmmm that might explain the "big move" that she also mentioned...

(I'm from Australia but am currently working in Canada)

Edit: Ok she actually said this:

"There’s something about children around her this next 12 months.  There’s energy around children and there’s energy around strengthening of a relationship or a relationship going to strength but there’s major changes around that."

I am considering seeing a clarivoyant myself, what sort of things should I be on the look out for to determine if they are "real" or not?  (I would trust more people here than I would some stranger on the street)
84  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Terrifying dream after asking God for answers? on: January 03, 2005, 02:00:29
Quote from: Banjoshee

Imagine your brother who knocks up his girlfriend both of them out of wedlock, or even worse, one of them in wedlock... Is your brother evil, going to hell, just like satan, or is he just some poor schmo who knocked up his girlfriend?

Its funny you chose that as an example as that is exactly what happened last year! And NO I dont think he is going to hell, or is evil.
85  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Question about a reading on: December 31, 2004, 16:51:53
I hope this is the right area for this - my dad got a reading by a clarivoyant who was pretty much spot on with the things she said about him and the family in general.

HOWEVER.

She also mentioned something about "children" with respect to ME in the next 12 months.

I was wondering from anyone here with such abilities - could this specifically mean I might have a child, or are there other ways this could be interpreted???
86  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / clearing the mind on: December 29, 2004, 02:32:44
I would LOVE to still the constant yabber yabber of my mind, sometimes I drive myself crazy.  That is enough for me to learn to "still" the mind.  I don't see it as emptying, or clearing, I see it as "quietening".

It's like when you stop talking - you don't empty anything, you quieten.
87  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Terrifying dream after asking God for answers? on: December 29, 2004, 00:49:44
Thanks everyone for your responses, it has given me a lot to ponder!

My biggest thing is this, in discussing ANYTHING even remotely relating to OBE or "Energy" or discrepencies in the origins of the Bible, Christians ALWAYS have an answer.

The answers that bother me the most (because I can't quite let them go) is that everyone who doesn't believe in Christ will go to hell, and ANYTHING that differs from what the Bible says or what they believe is a deception by Satan.  And I'm talking about things like Gnosticism, Budhism, the Religions prior to Christianity that has some similarities to Christianity, and then they start throwing bible verses to me about how men will turn from the "Truth" and start following "Myths".

I feel that I can't quite escape it, and I'm terrified of the big "What if" - What if it IS true, and everything else IS one big deception by Satan!  I hear about good people doing amazing things like soul retreivals and helping people who have passed on, and I really want to be able to do that one day.  How can THAT be a deception?  But anyway,  this is off the topic of dreams... I will just have to keep looking inside myself and above for what I interpret as the truth.
88  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Terrifying dream after asking God for answers? on: December 23, 2004, 02:07:55
Over the past few months, I have been learning, researching and seeking answers about Christianity which is what I was brought up with.  Right now I am not prepared to blindly accept what I was taught, but to seek answers for myself.  Naturally this leads me around in circles.  When I think I'm on to something, I get back to square one and doubt what I learned because "Maybe its a deception by Satan".  Satan is the big one here, more so than Christ because everything I learn can be (by most Christians) answered as a deceipt my Satan.

Anyway.  So last night I decided to ask God for myself whether the path I am taking is true and right, or am I leading myself astray.

I had the most petrifying, terrifying, horrid dream that night, and woke up and remembered it as if I was meant to.  Its the kind of dream that sounds REALLY stupid when you relate it to someone afterwards but it was one where the whole feeling of the dream was evil, and scary, and horrifying.

I was at a house, which was my parents house but wasn't, and there were some of us hiding under blankets and it was dark.  We were hiding because there were some people/demons/monsters/SOMETHING going and killing anyone they could see who was not covered by something.  Somehow I got rescued, and then I got in my car and drove away feeling evil things chasing me.  Somehow I ended up at a park and there was this ball - literally a ball, but it was evil, evil energy and it was going to do something horrible to me.  I was calling for my mother and slowly woke myself up by doing this (this is usually what I do when I'm scared in a dream).  The whole atmosphere of the dream was filled with evil and horror.

It kinda freaked me out waking up because of the fact that I had asked God before bed asking for guidance.  I then had the thought that maybe it was telling me I'm not yet ready for things like Astral Projection because I am so easily consumed by fears?  

How does one get over the barrier that the Christian faith so readily puts up?  Is there anyone here who used to be a Christian and is now confident that such things are NOT the work of the devil?  Or is this just all in my mind and i need to chill out a bit Tongue
89  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Someone with ongoing demon problems on: December 23, 2004, 01:49:11
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct place for this post, as it does relate to Psychic Self Defense but also Christianity.

Someone I know (not well, but through a Christian forum) has been having demonic attacks since he was about 4 years old.  He has been brought up in an extremely negative environment and always told he was evil as a child (and no wonder he began to belive it at that age) and completely and utterly believes he is evil and will do something dangerous if he doesnt either a) solve this problem or b) end his life.

I believe that these demons have become so attached to him that he doesn't know where he ends and they begin.  He is of Christian faith and has prayed but to him it seems that God is not answering.  The thoughts, dreams and visions he has disturbs him to no end and he does not want to give in to them, but it seems to be an every day battle.

I personally believe that he is in need of some form of exorcism and I have read Nita's page and found it describes the sort of problems he is having.  I don't know if a medical doctor can fully help with this situation, because the kinds of thoughts and visions are so horrible that he is afraid to tell a doctor about all of them in case they think he is crazy.  Its the kind of thing that reminded me of some of the stories I have read here on this board which relate to demonic or negative attacks.

My main problem is that being of a Christian faith, I don't know if it is wrong of me to suggest alternate methods of dealing with this - to ME, ANYTHING is better than suicide and this person needs help.  But being of Christian faith myself I also feel that I could be doing something wrong by introducing them to people or suggestions that are deemed "occultic" or un-Christian (by other christians).  This isn't me personally so much as it is my upbringing and understanding of what Christians may call the work of the "devil" or evil.  (Again, not me, but what other Christians believe)

Does anyone have some suggestions of what I can suggest to this person?  Do I leave it alone and let him get help from other Christians, or do I mention some information that may be un-Christian but may ultimately help him with this situation?  Is there anyone here who might have some sort of advice for this sort of situation?
90  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / The Legacy of Christianity on: December 22, 2004, 19:46:26
Adrian - I would be interested in finding more out about your book once you release it.
91  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / The Legacy of Christianity on: December 22, 2004, 16:17:27
Hi Adrian,

Thank you very much for posting that essay - as it certainly has given me some more things to consider and research and learn for myself Smiley
92  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NEW + Yoga = ? on: December 16, 2004, 18:46:38
Quote from: Tyciol
I'm confused as to why the secondary circuits would bring up emotions, as I had thought it was the primary circuit which contained the chakras that advanced Yogi meditations deal with.

Yes me too, which is why I am wondering if perhaps its the Yoga that's doing it?   huh

I just don't understand why I feel like cr@p (mentally).
93  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakras Chants on: December 16, 2004, 14:55:26
Quote from: kmcoulib
Months ago I decided to chant one spiritual words corresponding to a spiritual plane (physical, astral, etheric, causal ...) starting with the physical plane and working my way up. I have to say the results were good. Everything from an improve physical condition to clearer dreams and perception. I want to do the same thing with the chakras. Each month chant the mantra corresponding to a chakra starting with the base chakra. A friend told me it could be possibly dangerous or unsafe. Anyone has an advice?
Thanks for your help.
Sorry posted elsewhere before learning about this one!!!

I am interested to hear more about how you chanted the spiritual words corresponding to a spiritual plane?  I'm not sure what you mean and what you did, but if it improved your physical condition and resulted in clearer dreams then I am interested in finding out more!
94  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NEW + Yoga = ? on: December 16, 2004, 14:02:35
1.  Does it make sense to do energy raising before a Yoga class?  Would Yoga help when doing NEW?

I have been working on my secondary circuit for a little while now, and sometimes I feel progress, and sometimes I feel frustration at the lack of it.

I KNOW that slow and steady practise will get things working together.  I also do Yoga twice a week.

Now I'm not 100% sure on whats coming from where.  Does NEW interfere in anyway with ones emotions?

I know that in a Yoga class, one can release pent up or hidden emotions that have not yet come to the surface.

I feel like I'm on a constant emotional rollercoaster, and I am not sure whether its a combination of these two things or one or the other.  I have a feeling I have to ride it out and it will soon sort itself out but in the meantime its a little frustrating.

When I feel these emotions (depression) its not at the forefront, more like somewhere hiding inside but I can sense its there.  I will wake up and feel not quite depressed but not exactly happy.  Throughout the day I'll go up and down, happy and indifferent, but again, these emotions are all inside, somewhat out of reach if that makes ANY sense at all.

Should I just continue on, keep up my energy work, Yoga, and meditation (I have also started practising quietening my mind, boy its HARD!) and it should settle down??

Sorry if these are incoherant ramblings.... I'm not quite sure where I am right now!
95  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Anyone have tips for NEW? on: December 09, 2004, 02:12:34
Can anyone please tell me if its still ok to raise energy (only in the sub navel centre) while doing the first part of NEW?

I dont plan to activate the major chakras, but I would still like to do some energy raising before bed.

I am still working on the techniques for feet, legs, arms, hands.
96  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Against Christianity? on: December 08, 2004, 14:18:53
Hi Beserk,

Thanks for posting your thoughts - that has also given me more food for thought!

(This is an issue I have been struggling with for a while now...)

Smiley
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hmm on: December 07, 2004, 16:30:42
Quote from: cobalt
You mean you have that clarity you have when you are awake?
Not like dreaming when everything floats, changes and isnt clear

Btw, it seems that almost everyone in here is only trying to acheive something, is here anyone who masters this stuff, can tell something more exact about it?

Yes - it is as clear as if you are awake, and not "fuzzy" like in a dream.  As i said, the memory to me is as the memory of brushing my teeth this morning - it was as if I was awake.

There are heaps of people who have mastered this on this forum - all you need to do is do a bit more reading of the topics here and you will find plenty of threads that will tell you more exact details about what can be done.
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / I Time Travelled to 1995 and Re-Entered my Childhood Body! on: December 07, 2004, 13:53:19
I've watched Back to the Future, and I can SEE what a mess one could make by going back in time Tongue
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My first Projection on: December 07, 2004, 13:49:42
Wow, that's a pretty scary way to experience your first OBE!!!  Glad to hear you came out of it alive!
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / new and trying to learn on: December 07, 2004, 13:46:59
I am "relatively" new and I can tell you that all you need to do is do some reading on the Astral Dynamics site, and perhaps buy Robert's book "Astral Dynamics".  EVERYTHING a beginner would want to know is in there (save you searching on the internet like I did!)

I wondered the same thing as you, how do you know its real and not just a dream?  I had the tiniest of tiny experiences that answered that for me - one morning I was lying on my side, and realised that I was "awake" but not physically.  I began trying to roll around, and I managed to force my "internal" eyes open and saw the curtain by the side of my bed, and it was shining and shimmering.  It was literally as if I had my eyes wide awake and was looking, but I wasn't.  My memory of it has the same clarity as the memory of brushing my teeth this morning.  It was not a dream, and that was enough to convince me to keep leaning Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5