The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 07:56:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Sorrow Analyzed on: Yesterday at 03:25:44
Lovely dream. The flame going out for the dead might be because there are no truly dead. Just a thought.

wow, Nameless, this exact thought just came to me about an hour ago, and I questioned if my thought was correct. But now that you said exactly the same thing, I have no doubts Smiley
This morning and most of the day I thought the lack of flame was a bad thing, but when I have these two sisters in my dreams, which happens quite often (Light and Star), always something positive happens. Of course the passing of all these young friends and relatives we perceive as negative, but after all it is a part of the game. Light and Star have shown me though that there is no need to light candles for the dead, because no one ever dies, there are no dead things or people, there are just broken tools/vehicles. I think, we have to come up with a different term to describe one's transition which may lessen our grief and make us better understand the process and where the owners of these tools/vehicles go. That their freedom becomes much bigger than ours. That we are the ones that are trapped, not them. We should pity the living, not the dead. The perception of separation is just an illusion.

Lumaza, it is so true that while we are inside the storm, all our theoretical knowledge gets pushed aside and we react as human nature had intended. It is easier for the observers outside of the storm. That's why first hand experiences are necessary and all spirits experience it all first hand at some point of their existence. Now, when I observe other people's lives, I often say to myself, I completely understand this person, I have been there before, some experiences in this life and some experiences from another. No one is completely shield from challenges, but they will bring much bigger rewards on a grand scale by understanding pure love and happiness. I honor these challenges and recognize that every time I learn more and more, things that I didn't even know that there was more to learn. There is always room for more knowledge.
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Sorrow Analyzed on: June 13, 2021, 20:11:34
Last night I had a dream that I was standing on a busy street with one of my high school classmate and her sister. The meaning of their first  names translated in English are Light and Star. My classmate Light said to me, lets go into the Library. I hesitated because I didnt think we needed to go there, but she persuaded me. We entered the building and to my surprise the room we entered was a church. There was a service going on and the priest was reading from the Bible. Her sister Star said, lets light a candle for the living and a candle for the dead. I lit my candle for the living and the flame was so big and bright. Then I attempted to light a candle for the dead and the flame kept going out. Then a strange lady said you need to pray, come with me. She took me to one of the altars and opened a large book. She said to me to start reading the scripture. But the pages had something completely scrambled words. I said I cant read this, it is not clear. She said, you cant see the words, look closely. I tried and tried but could not. Then I woke up.

The first message I saw from my sister was that one of my classmates and a good friend back then had passed away of stoke. Such a young woman to leave this world unexpectedly. She left a young child and a husband to go through life alone. I opened facebook and saw tributes from all of her family and friends. So heart breaking. This is the 7th person to leave so soon this life in the past year from my relatives, friends and acquaintances. I have never seen such a surge in exits of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s. Some of them from illness, some of them consciously chose to exit. The sense of loss is crushing. The sense of changes and loss of possibilities to catch up and experience again happy moments like before from the good old days with them. It's like a part of my own identity is also lost.

I felt like I needed to get put of my house and get in nature. I went to a natural park 5 minutes drive with forest and a running creek, a pond with ducks and small waterfalls. I walked along the creek, listening to the running water, looking at this life giving source. I asked the nature to wash away my sorrow and help me connect deeper with the other side at all time. As I was walking, staring at the water, the following thoughts popped in my head:
-They can see you, but you can't see them. That's why they don't grieve, but you do. For them you are not lost. But for you they have gone far away. Your feel sorrow because you know LOVE. That is your lesson. To understand love by setting up the illusion that you loose it.

Even I know where they go and what happens, I still grieve, I still feel nostalgia and pain. Because knowing something you can't see at the moment gets overridden by the immediate reality orientation where you perceive loss with all of your senses and you see it as you only reality at that time. But these thoughts sent me comfort and I instantly felt that she was walking right beside me with her arm around my shoulder. I even perceived the color of her shirt, bright red. I started talking to her. I told her that she is free now and can go wherever she wants and experience whatever her heart desire, just think with love and fearlessness. Then I felt like there were so many people walking beside me and behind me. I even turned around to look behind me, the feeling of the group walking with me was so strong. I smiled. I said, yeah, you can see me, I cant see you, but I can feel you. I know you are happy and have found the Light. My pain has lessened.
3  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Pagan Sex Orgies on: June 11, 2021, 00:10:26
This topic is hilarious. In fact any topic about sex and where the discussions lean towards demonstrate how tide up we are to our physical primal instincts. They carry over to our NP experiences, but will keep us very close to the physical if they dominate and will distract us from having more exciting experiences related to the higher planes. I totally agree with Lu that typically sex in the NP comes out of lust and not love. The urges carry over and our minds create these opportunities. But sex out of lust no matter where does it take place to me is degrading. But that is my opinion. To make love is to know very well your partner and to realize WHY do you love them. I am not sure if you just meet a hot person in the astral, how do you love them? Have you known them to consciously know that you love them? So, the bottom like is if you describe sex as a merge of energies out of love and you don't experience physical like sensations then that really does not fall into the sex category. Perhaps we can come up with another term. But if you have physical like sensations and don't know that person, then you cant possibly consciously love them, so the urges have come out of lust. And that is very different than making love.
Bottom line, you can test out all kinds of fun in the NP, but if that becomes dominant then you are getting yourself trapped into a cycle of physical addiction like attachments.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Rogue Waves and Consciousness? on: June 08, 2021, 06:12:02
Nameless and Lightbeam, I thought of you ladies when I heard this short interview today. The Author, Mathew McKay is going to be a Guest on tonight's Coast to Coast AM show. I like to visit the Guest's website before I listen to a 2 hour interview with them and was very impressed by his "sincerity" while listening to this 18:00 minute youtube video from his website. You have to listen to the end though, that's where he confirms what you were saying. I'm not going to give any spoilers. If you want to know, you will have to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFziTwGHn4g&t=1086s

Here is a link to his website. I am looking forward to hearing his 2 hour Coast to Cast AM talk tonight. Coast to Coast AM is a 4 hour show. Mathew's interview will be in the final two hours of the show.
http://www.seekingjordan.com/

Thanks, Lu! Yes, what he said at the end is what I have been saying all along although it may be uncomprehendable by physical characters due to the imposed limitations. What we experience, as hard as it may seem is NESESSARY. We have set this up ourselves and not just by stupidity, but knowingly we have designed these very challenges from within and the outcomes in order to place ourselves within these environments in order to receive further knowledge. Now, all kinds of outcomes happen in different lines of realities and probabilities, layers if you will. WE do know about the layers, we have observed them ourselves first hand. What seems to be the same world, looks slightly different then the one we physically observe and the different the frequency is, the more differences we discover, so layers upon layers, upon layers. My point is that we exist in all these layers not only on Earth and all of its probabilities, but as many other characters and their infinite layers and probabilities. If in one layer Earth succeeds during this challenge and survives, in another will fail and be destroyed. But to me what really matters is all types of experiences, the experience of success, the experience of failure, destruction, all of it adds to our knowledge. So, in a way I have made peace with whatever outcome our line of reality experiences. It would be simply what we had wished for in this particular game. Of course I know what my part is here and I will not simply watch and not care. I will continue playing my part until the end, however, I do not take the outcome as critical as I once did. Failure to me no longer means ultimate failure. There is no such a thing as ultimate failure.

I also watched his 5 minute video named "Why are we here", and what he says is exactly my perception, but mine involves a larger extension to all of these layers within the multiverse. If he learns how to AP, he will be able to expand tremendously his view and also hug his son which will feel even more real than in the physical life. I am not sure if he is aware of AP, since he has searched a way to connect with his son. But I may try to find his contact information and do a quick intro to AP if he wishes to do a research and give it a try. I really felt his pain, and I know what a difference my APs my my dad made for my healing.

P.S. Something to think about. I know it is really really hard to think that way and to justify certain actions, but what we have set up as challenging events take the so called "bad people" to bring them forth in the flesh world. These "players" are an essential part of the school, the lessons and the tests. Just like events, negative people too are NESESSARY for us to achieve our goal and set up successful game environment to fulfil our needs. We have all agreed to become certain types of players either "bad" or "good" and interact in certain ways during these games. In one layer we are good, in another we are bad. We must experience them all to understand love from all kinds of perspectives. However, since the multiverse (All That Is) is in a constant state of becoming, so are our individualized larger spirits overall move towards higher and higher states. The infinite  experienced moments whether good or bad still exist at all time, as I mention time is not linear, but the greater spirit expands its focus higher and higher inwards.
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Rogue Waves and Consciousness? on: June 06, 2021, 03:08:43
Very well put, Nameless! no doubt, LOVE is the ULTIMATE learning destination, but not they way we understand love. Pure, multiversal love is something that we are trying to understand, but overall it takes a long journey through many many lives and explorations to learn. It is the very essence of God. It is encoded in every speck of consciousness, but to be fully understood, it needs to be seen from infinite perspectives.

As far as this particular line of reality of our Earth, after all, what has manifested here first started as a thought in the mind. In this case in the mind of the collective masses. There is no effect in the exterior world that does not spring from an inner source. That applies not only on a mass level, but on an individual level as well. I think most of us already know it, but just a reminder. And yes, every time there is a turbulence, that means it's test time. When you are in school, you go about your lessons routinely every day learning theory, but what happens during a test? Nerve racking preparation, fear, doubt if you know enough to pass. If you pass, you go to the next level and things become routine again, more calm and peaceful. Until the next test. I have been watching tons of documentaries abut human evolution from the time of the cave men. Human behavior, values, dominating traits, etc, and I must say that today humans have become most compassionate in comparison to the past, even the near past. A large number of the population was used as a commodity by those who were born to wealth. the poor were perceived as a disease and were blamed for their faith, labeled as lazy and stupid. And that was just a century ago, not to mention worldwide slavery systems, constant wars, ruthless dictators and monarchs. When I watch these documentaries, I am in disbelieve of how humans treated other humans. Although today there are still countries where human rights are not a priority and there are many bad apples among us, overall in comparison there is more diplomacy and regard for human life. That gives me hope that the compassionate trait is most prominent now than ever before.
But we have unique challenges today due to the technological revolution that we have not grasped the seriousness of the consequences yet. I guess we will have to live and learn. To me many issues are easily foreseeable and preventable, but the masses are choosing to ignore, as conveniences are taking a priority. We are loosing the sense of making efforts to achieve certain things. Everyone is looking for the easiest, fastest and effortless way to achieve certain things. The technology is the enabler, but it will bite us at a later time. This is also dangerous, as we are meddling now with biological and chemical weapons that can destroy our planet.
So, I don't know where this path is leading us, hopefully we will survive and let be wiped out by a natural cosmic inevitable event like the death of our Sun at some point if we have not learned to travel intergalactically and find another planet. But for now, people like us can apply our inner thought power to balance things out and either consciously or subconsciously lead those who are looking for the right path. 
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: May 31, 2021, 14:24:56
Unfortunately, I attended several gatherings in the last few days and went to bed very late. When I am tired, I don't have success with APs and LDs. However, this morning I woke up early and relied that I was still a little sleepy, so I decided not to move and try to AP. Full AP did not happen, because my brain was already too awake. But I got great visuals and at some point a good detachment from the physical, but still just in observation mode instead of full interaction like it happens during APs.

So upon my command to go to the Island, the following visual started: beautiful birds of very vibrant yellow, blue and red colors were flying around us. I knew I was sitting around the picnic with other people, but I could not see them. The birds were telepathically communicating with us and they sent us messages that if we ever seek peace and calmness, to come to this place. I sensed an incredible feeling of friendship.

Then I decided to check out the pyramid. My vision was transported in front of it. There on each side of the entrance I saw white crystals that had a flickering flame within them. They were tall, like obelisks type of shape. Then my visual transferred inside the pyramid.  It was hollow, just one room. In the center there was one very tall white crustal like an obelisk and there were energy like electricity running though it and shooting from its top energy towards the roof, right through the center of the pyramid cap. Then there was a circle around that crystal with what seemed like silver mats for sitting . On the outer side of each mat there was a crystal small wall, slightly rounded, like if someone was to sit on the silver mat, they would rest their back against the crystal wall. 

After that visual, I snapped back.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: May 27, 2021, 01:53:26
I'll bring nachos and strawberry margaritas  cheesy
Those of you who have tasted food in the NP know that taste is 1000 times more enhanced there.

Last night I did a meditation session and tried to observe the island. I saw a large meadow sort of area not too far from the pyramid. There was a tall tree and under the tree there was our picnic set up. There was a white cover on the grass and on it there were all kinds of food. There was a woman sitting there with salt and pepper hair tied in a long pony tale. There were a few males setting up the drinks station, but I couldn't fix on their features. There was creek running nearby with large rocks along its path. However, this was not an AP, nor a full phasing, but rather passive observation with elements of my own creativity and imagination. I will try though to actually AP on Saturday so I can be 100% present.

P.S. Whiskey Sour keeps popping up into my head when I think about the Island. Does anyone here drinks this cocktail? I don't even know the ingredients, I have never tried it, I have not watched any movies or shows from where to get this into my head.  I may be picking up this thought from someone. Reveal yourself LOL , and bring some to the party  grin
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Break Time on: May 23, 2021, 01:13:37
Haha, this is like Wipeout for squirrels. I could use this set up, as I have so may squirrels and they eat my oranges and leave the peels all over my garden. They dig holes in my yard, and not too long ago ate the cushion on one of my outdoor lounge chairs. I guess they were taking materials to make nests for the babies haha.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: May 16, 2021, 03:33:41
  The old ways seem to have served their purpose and now a new environment or "layer" seems to have taken over. This layer seems to be so much deeper. It feels like it actually leading to somewhere, something that I have never experienced as of yet.

I use the work "layer" above for the people that are still in the mindset that all of this is in the head or the brain. Even if you don't subscribe to the Astral idea, doing things like my Doorway technique and many other techniques will lead you to what you could only describe as layer of your self. Kind of like you are moving in towards your own personal "psyche".

I believe that even with our physical vehicle imposed limitations, it is possible with practice and intent to make the keyhole through which we currently see the world a little bigger. The door will never be fully open until we are bound to a physical vehicle, and the results of our practices are evident that our physical characters with their chosen personalities strongly influence the experiences. And that's why detachment form the physical reality during sessions, like you mentioned, Lu, is essential for success. The layers to me represent all aspects of the spirit that exist simultaneously in endless layers of the multiverse. We are not separate from them, but while boxed in walls of matter we have the illusion that we are separate. The sum of all existing layers of ourselves in the multiverse = one's spirit. We only perceive one tiny speck of our true selves. And that's why during NP experiences we are taken all over to take a look at different aspects of our spirit. From our point of view we want to have full control and navigate freely and receive what we want, but the complexity of our existence is so vast that it is truly incomprehensible. There are endless possibilities and probabilities and endless lessons. Repetition may be hard to achieve the way we envision it but definitely not impossible. All we can do is keep practicing and testing out different techniques. In any case, to me this is a truly enjoyable research. The only repetition I have experiences so far during APs is reliving my childhood, but a lot more exciting knowing how I got there, and with full awareness of timelessness. The very realization that there is truly timelessness in the multiverse and you can focus on something that holds extreme happiness over and over and over with no time limit is truly exhilarating. It just cant be described with words, because you realize that these happy moments exist forever and you can experience them forever if you want to and they are never lost. Because here is the physical we have a happy moment but in the back of our mind we fear that it will end eventually, which it does. However, many people are not aware that this is NEVER lost from a multiverse perspective. However, one needs to be free of the physicals boundaries to experience the timelessness of the happy moments. And even now, being in physical form, but thinking abut these happy APs, I KNOW that everything exists and it hasn't gone anywhere. I can focus whenever I want and stay as long as I want to. That KNOWING gives me great comfort going about my life and helps me live in the moment, to not be sad when things change and we seem to loose something or someone precious, or even never achieving what we desire here. Even if we don't achieve something in this probable life, we have achieved it in another, so basically we have everything if we look at the sum of all layers. And we can focus and live through it in the NP.  Or even draw positive energy just by mentally connecting to the self of ours that has achieved it in some probable reality. I don't know if that makes sense, but this is how I perceive my multi self.
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 07, 2021, 04:18:03
She once told me that she thought I was sucking the intensity into me and that's why the storms went around us. Who knows? It definitely makes you question it, especially when it happens so often. A one of. I wouldn't give it another thought. But 21 years here in Minnesota and it happens all the time. Yes, you have to question that!  undecided

yes, one too many to be coincidences  cheesy
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 07, 2021, 03:18:46
Ah, thunderstorms, how I miss them, as California hardly gets any. But they have a mind of their own and immense power. However, they are too influenced by consciousness, especially a strong one, and maybe Lu, when you and MJ are home, you stray it away from your home. When there is no observation with intentions or just neutral observation by other people, the storm follows its formed path. And sometimes if the fear of the observers is too great, the storm will get worse and crash on them, as fears also manifest.

I remember about two years ago I was in Oklahoma City on business. My hotel had a spectacular view with large windows from the bottom of the room, so basically the entire wall was all glass. I was sitting in the late afternoon in front of my glass wall, sipping tea and observing the beautiful view of the skyline. Suddenly, the sky became so dark and in the distance thick clouds started forming and lightening started shooting. I got so excited and the familiar energy charge feeling ran through my body. The clouds were moving so fast, getting lower and lower. I felt like they were enclosing on me and will crush the hotel. The feeling was amazement of the power of nature but at the same time I started feeling a little frightened. Then I remembered that the possibility of a tornado in these conditions forming was a big possibility and all of a sudden I felt exposed with my glass wall if a tornado should run through the hotel. I even called the front desk to ask where should we hide if a tornado forms lol. And just as about the storm to hit my area, it took another turn and I watched it move west. I got a good amount of thunder, lightening and rain for my thrill, but the heart of the storm did not pass over me and changed direction suddenly.
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 06, 2021, 23:12:39

It used to drive me nuts when I would see people taking photos with their phones of nature or a sunset, instead of enjoying the moment then and there. You can look at all the photos you wish to. But nothing compares to you absorbing the essence of nature live in person.  smiley

Ha, that used to be me, and I realized that I was not in the moment while taking the photos. When I was looking at them later at home, I was longing to be back in that moment to actually observe it. So, now, I just snap a few photos quickly, put my phone away and give my full attention to my observations.

Nameless, I too LOVE feeling the rain and the sun on my skin, but when the temperature outside is not too extreme  grin
When we were kids, my sister and cousins loves sleeping outside on the big terrace during the summer and fall asleep while looking at the starts. Nothing beats that.
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 06, 2021, 00:41:51
Just open your door and step outside.

I was just thinking about it while having dinner and looking at my back yard. I like walking barefoot on the grass area in the summer, absolute favorite.
14  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Teaching on: May 05, 2021, 23:44:39
Would I be selfish if I tried to convince someone to join my spiritual path?

Everyone has a choice of what to believe in. You can share with them your beliefs, if they come to you, teach them, but if they do not show interest, then let them chose their own path. Trying to convince someone will not work. They can be attracted by the very first idea you present to them, but they will not get convinced if they don't resonate with it, and so there is no point of continue trying.
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 05, 2021, 23:39:42
I was listening to a interview on Coast to Coast AM a few nights ago. The Guest was a man named Paul Wallis. He was talking about his new book "Scars of Eden", which is following the lines of his first book "Escaping Eden". I went to his website to learn more and lo and behold and I found this video there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIDNa2WVkA

For anyone interested, here is link to Paul's website. There is some other interesting videos there as well.
https://paulanthonywallis.com/2016/10/12/blog-post-title-2/

Very interesting, Lu! That further proves that water is highly influenceable and can affect us accordingly.
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 05, 2021, 23:24:54
I really want to add this 8 minute video here. I've been following this lady for some time now for my own herbal interests but she brings a ton of realism to her videos. I think you all might really enjoy what she has to say about connecting to what's around you. We often direct our new members and each other to connect with the earth, take a break, ground themselves. Well she knocks it out of the park.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9atEwkyiw

Love her hair  cheesy and yes, what she said is very true. Not many people really understand what it is to be in the present and soak up every moment especially when in nature. many people don't even go out in nature, they stay in their houses, apartments, looking at their phones every 20 minutes and their minds get severely congested. We have to find nature and be in it, FEEL its heart beat. There are beautiful nature spots everywhere on Earth, no matter how big the cities we live in are congested. A nature spot is always a bus ride away, we just have to WANT to find it and let ourselves rejuvenate.
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Teaching on: May 04, 2021, 22:29:12
Hypothetically, you are his teacher helping him join the spiritual path, you are trying to "wake him up", but he doesn't know about it. At what point would you have to let him go, in order to not violate his free will, if he wouldn't show any kind of progress? You sure can't take him by force...can you? Because I'm sure he would be so grateful...

Nothing spiritual though, just teaching work processes, but this person needed my help and I was annoyed by his slow progress and wished to withdraw from this task of trying to have him understand. However, teaching is teaching, no matter in what area of life. We need to help each other in every aspect no matter how hard it may seem. Anyway, I was not pushing this person to teach him, but he had a choice, whether to learn or to be fired. He chose to stay and learn regardless of how hard it was for him. I put in the time and effort and eventually slowly but surely he succeeded.
18  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Bad mistakes you can make.(Hope there is some cure) on: May 03, 2021, 01:01:45
The saying "Ask, and you shall receive" took your emotions away just as you had wished. That same saying can be your cure to get them back if you wish with strong intentions.
19  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Orgone Accumulator on: May 02, 2021, 02:17:17
I just discovered this scientist and his story. Wilhelm Reich, an Austrian scientist who created a box called orgone accumulator. the box is layers of organic and metal materials and his experiments showed that cancer cells placed inside the box died, also healthy cells thrived and regenerated. Later he made the box big enough to have a person sit inside for 15-20 minutes with remarkable healing results. However, in the 1940's the FDA imprisoned him due to fraud charges related to the box, and within a year he died of a heart failure. Many of his materials and books were destroyed by the FDA. These are rather silly charges as the box is not an invasive medical procedure that could harm anyone.

The same happened to another scientist Van Tassel who was creating the integratron in the US, the structure that had sound waves and magnetic waves claiming to regenerate one's body was about to be finished and tested. 10 days before the final details to be put in place and the machine tested, Van Tassel died of a heart attack and all of his equipment and publications as well as the details of the machine's function and necessary parts, everything was confiscated by the government and the integratron was never finished.

Anyway, it seems that the world government is stopping prolongation of human life and health improvement intentionally. But that is no secret.

Here is a video of an experiment of blood sample placed in a regular box and a sample placed in the orgone accumulator that show significant prolongation of the life of the red blood cells after 15 min in the accumulator in comparison with those placed in a regular wooden box. I have ordered the book called "The orgone accumulator handbook" which explains what kind of energy accumulates when these layers are put together and all kinds of the experiments done by Reich. YouTube has videos how to make Orgone blanket with just a few materials that anyone can find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyO6iXaX9VE

20  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 02, 2021, 00:09:43
Lightbeam, tonight's Ancient Aliens episode was one of my favorites. The episode is Titled "The Harmonic Code" and as the name says it was all based on "acoustics, harmonics and somatics". They showed how acoustics and harmonics were used by our ancient ancestors. They were even built into their structure, such as Hypogeum in Malta. They showed how acoustic and harmonics can be utilized in many different ways, including "levitation".
 The episode was a re-run from earlier in 2021. Years ago they touched on the subject in other various episode. But tonight's episode was entirely based on "sound".

They call that field of study "Archaeoacoustics" and I have always been fascinated by it. It has a tie in to "non local states of consciousness as well!  smiley
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeoacoustics

Wow, I just watched it on Amazon Prime, as I was preoccupied with work on Friday. Very interesting, indeed! It makes sense, these ancient structures may have been built by levitating the heavy stones, but not only levitating and transporting them that way via sound, but also shaping them with sounds. Then the other aspect of certain sounds triggering trans state by having our brain waves start matching the sounds is also something I haven't given much thought until now. I will definitely find some shamanic drum music and Om sounds and test them out while meditating. Binaural beats sort of annoy me, but hopefully the drums and Om gongs will do the trick. Thanks for this info, Lu! Smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have a feeling that OOBEs are a bad thing... on: April 27, 2021, 20:54:21
in any case, it is such a beautiful thing...

I'm glad you think so and recognize what you need to do. Perhaps you can try grounding yourself. Be more in nature, walk barefoot on the grass, observe the outdoors and reduce technology use. Appreciate life on Earth and study it's purpose. Then you will realize how closely related everything in the multiverse really is and you will start feeling a part of everything and everyone no matter how "far" you may think you go during your trips.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have a feeling that OOBEs are a bad thing... on: April 27, 2021, 14:30:50
Many people like me find balance between the physical life and the non-physical exploration. For me and many others, APs provide additional knowledge, enlightenment, teaches us how to recognize and learn lessons here on Earth, gives us perspective from a viewpoint of the multiverse.
What you have experienced is your own, and no one can convince you otherwise, as we all have individual perspectives through personal beliefs and areas where we lack knowledge. If you want to achieve that balance then you are the only one who can find the answers.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Speaking a different language on: April 26, 2021, 01:21:44
Very interesting stories and input everyone! I suspected this was common, but it was nice to get validation Smiley

Now that I think of it, I have another story. When I was in high school, I was drawn to the English language, but in pour small town we had only a French teacher, so I took French as a second language. But I remember singing "Yesterday" by the Beatles in music class and I remember the expression on the teacher's face of disbelieve, lol, I was singing it with the accent and everything, and she asked me who taught you English. I said I did, but how, I don't know, I just know.
I think that because the US was in my future, I could foresee it without even knowing, and I was drawn to it. I may have had a connection to the wild west in a previous life because the very first thing that fascinated me about America was the wild west and the Indians. I have read so many books about it that I started dreaming visiting these lands. And 10+ years later it became a reality.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quote Yourself on: April 26, 2021, 01:07:03
great quotes everyone. I really enjoy reading them. This is life's wisdom passed from generations to generation, and new wisdom being realized in modern times.

My grandpa used to say this old saying "every chick and child is under one roof" when all his children and grandchildren would get to together for holidays and stay over for a few days. As children, my sister and I and my cousins loved playing with grandpa, playing tricks on him, and he loved us so much, he didn't mind us styling his hair or painting his toenails bright red while he was napping. Then at night, he would read us stories and when we would finally get quiet and sleepy he would say with with a quiet voce "every chick and child is under one roof". I would hear that and feel the content in his spirit knowing that everyone is together, safe and happy as a unit.

As for me, I always say to friends and family "Nothing is impossible. Dare to dream. You just have to believe with no fears"
Very often I would say "Forgive without repentance and free your soul"

The quotes I am seeing online that strongly resonates with me and it have become my favorites are 
"Remember when you wanted what you currently have"
"The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity"
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: April 24, 2021, 16:49:03
How amazing, everyone! When I wrote my post it was very spontaneous as I was watching the show. But now with your input things have become more clearer and deeper that I thought.

Lumaza, you are right, I think that if our bodies are the bottles of water, the difference is that they have a host, and that host protects its substance. Therefore, external influences will not easily harm us. But the host itself influences its own substance according to the state of mind.

Tides, I agree, this really is like alchemy. It's fascinating when we understand the actual mechanism of thoughts influencing. Again, the host protects itself from external influence. But if the host is easily influences by headlines for example, and does not have its own strong beliefs, then they can fall into the stream.  And we are witnessing that more than ever nowadays.

Nameless, what a great idea. I am stealing it and will do these experiments myself, but only with positive thoughts and will test it out on my friends. And I just thought about the saying that the most important ingredient in cooking is....LOVE. That is sooooo true and it is LITERAL. I just realized it. I am so excided. I will no longer cook with neutral thoughts but I will apply EXTRA love to charge the food, because every natural food ingredient whether plant or meat contains a large amount of water.

Thank you everyone for the great ideas and input. They really added to my pool of realizations. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43