The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2021, 16:55:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Life as a Game on: September 22, 2021, 03:01:23
Recently I watched this new movie in theater "Free Guy". The experience is much different what you watch something in the theater screen with all the sound and all. Anyway, this movie is about reality vs a video game. I am not going to spoil it for you if you want to watch it. It is very entertaining and funny. But the reason I am posting here is because while they were showing life in the video game and then jumping into the real life and then back and forth, all of a sudden while the video character was walking on the streets of the video game, I felt like this life here is a video game and I am trapped in it.  I started feeling waves of claustrophobia, almost like I couldn't breathe and I wanted to get out into the larger multiverse. Very strange feeling that I have never felt before. I distinctively "saw" in my mind how tiny and limited this reality is in comparison with the limitless multiverse just outside of this "box". And I also felt that we really are in a game setting here, only not someone else, but we ourselves have created our players and the circumstances, and have chosen to enter the game under certain terms and conditions.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pyramids on: September 20, 2021, 05:11:06
"All people everywhere should have free energy sources. [...] Electric Power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need for coal, oil or gas."
~Nikola Tesla

Tesla found it. I don't know if the power comes from the pyramids, but he did discover it and proposed for mass use. But of course as always the gov prevented due to no money for them and the corporations. Seriously, without humans evolving into more compassionate beings to do things for the greater good and care for one another's best interest, nothing will change on this Earth. We will keep circling into the same cycles. I guess it is a very enclosed school LOL.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 10, 2021, 22:53:47
Very true, Lu! There are so many people who live strictly physically oriented only. But I found that they are the most with anxiety, depression, hopelessness, stress. I think that if one can't see the bigger picture of existence, the physical life becomes extremely challenging because basically this is the ONLY reality in existence for them with no possibility of external assistance, no hope of higher power aiding their struggles. Each failure is perceived as disaster. Self doubt and low self esteem is prevalent. There is no awareness of inner strength and unlimited potentials. Just living day by day to survive and make the best of it.  However, this is still learning in a way but with slower progress. I just wish that everyone at once can start "seeing" with their inner eyes.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Inspiration: TIME TRAVEL on: September 10, 2021, 22:45:15
Great video, Nameless! I have been applying a similar approach for a few years now, and my mind has adjusted in seeing life, time and space through different lenses now.

The most important message is that the Point of Power is in the Now
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Mentally cleaning out your body on: August 21, 2021, 04:01:54
Last exercise for the day Smiley

"For another exercise, then, relax yourself as much as possible once more. If you have some
disease, imagine it as particles of dirt. Tell yourself that you can see inside your body. You may
see streets or boulevards instead of muscles and bones, but go along with the image or images
that appear. You might see streets lined with dirt or garbage, for example. Then mentally see
yourself sweeping the debris away. Order trucks to come and carry the garbage to a trash heap,
where you may see it burn and disappear in smoke.
Instead of the drama I just outlined, you may instead see invading armies, attacking home troops.
In such a case, see the invaders being driven off. The pictures you see will follow your own
unique leanings and characteristics.
The unconscious levels of the self are only unconscious from your own viewpoint. They are quite
conscious in actuality, and because they do deal with the spontaneous processes of the body,
they are also completely familiar with your own state of health and well-being. These portions can
also be communicated with. "
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Discovering the Point of Power on: August 21, 2021, 03:56:40
Another Seth exercise. Sorry, I cant help it, I am posting a bunch of these, but hope they will help people empower themselves.

"You can change the picture of your life at any time if only you realize that it is simply the one
portrait of yourself that you have created from an unlimited amount of probable ones. The
peculiar aspect of your own probable portraits will still be characteristic of you, and no other.
The abilities, strengths and variants that you may want to actualize are already latent, in your
terms, and at your disposal. Suppose that you are unhealthy and desire health. If you understand
the nature of probabilities, you will not need to pretend to ignore your present situation. You will
recognize it instead as a probable reality that you have physically materialized. Taking that for
granted, you will then begin the process necessary to bring a different probability into physical
experience.
You will do this by concentrating upon what you want, but feeling no conflict between that and
what you have, because one will not contradict the other; each will be seen as a reflection of
belief in daily life. As it took some time to build up your present image with its unhealthy aspects,
so it may take time to change that picture. But concentration upon the present unhealthy situation
will only prolong it. Period.
Each condition is as real or unreal as the other. Which you? Which world? You have your choice,
broadly, within certain frameworks that you have chosen as a part of your creaturehood. The past
as you think of it, and the subconscious, again as you think of it, have little to do with your present
experience outside of your beliefs about them. The past contains for each of you some moments
of joy, strength, creativity and splendor, as well as episodes of unhappiness, despair perhaps,
turmoil and cruelty. Your present convictions will act like a magnet, activating all such past issues,
happy or sad. You will choose from your previous experience all of those events that reinforce
your conscious beliefs, and so ignore those that do not; the latter may even seem to be
nonexistent.
As mentioned in this book (in Chapter Four, for instance), the emerging memories will then turn
on the body mechanisms, merging past and present in some kind of harmonious picture. This
means that the pieces will fit together whether they are joyful or not.
This joining of the past and present, in that context, predisposes you to similar future events, for
you have geared yourself for them. Change now quite practically alters both the past and the
future. For you, because of your neurological organization, the present is obviously the only point
from which past and future can be changed, or when action becomes effected.
I am not speaking symbolically. In the most intimate of terms, your past and future are modified
by your present reactions. Alterations occur within the body. Circuits within the nervous system
are changed, and energies that you do not understand seek out new connections on much
deeper levels far beyond consciousness. Your present beliefs govern the actualization of events.
Creativity and experience are being formed moment by moment by each individual.
You must understand that your present is the point at which flesh and matter meet with the spirit.
Therefore the present is your point of power in your current lifetime, as you think of it. If you
assign greater force to the past, then you will feel ineffective and deny yourself your own energy.
For an exercise, sit with your eyes wide open, looking about you, and realize that this moment
represents the point of your power, through which you can affect both past and future events.
The present seen before you, with its intimate physical experience, is the result of action in other
such presents. Do not be intimidated therefore by the past or the future. There is no need at all
for undesirable aspects of your contemporary reality to be projected into the future, unless you
use the power of the present to do so.
If you learn to get hold of this feeling of power now, you can use it most effectively to alter your
life situation in whatever way you choose - again, within those limitations set by your creature
hood. If you were born without a limb, for example, your power in the present cannot
automatically regenerate it in this life, although in other systems of reality you do possess that
limb."
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Altering a belief by substituting its opposite on: August 21, 2021, 03:50:03
Here is another interesting and beneficial exercise by Seth:

"Your beliefs always change to some extent. As an adult you perform many activities that you
believed you could not as a child. For instance: You may at [the age of] three have believed it
was dangerous to cross a street. By thirty, hopefully, you have dismissed such a belief, though it
fit in very well and was necessary to you in your childhood. If your mother reinforced this belief
telepathically and verbally through dire pictures of the potential danger involved in street crossing,
however, then you would also carry within you that emotional fear, and perhaps entertain
imaginative considerations of possible accident.
Your emotions and your imagination both follow your belief. When the belief vanishes then the
same emotional context is no longer entertained, and your imagination turns in other directions.
Beliefs automatically mobilize your emotional and imaginative powers.
Few beliefs are intellectual alone. When you are examining the contents of your conscious mind,
you must learn, or recognize, the emotional and imaginative connotations that are connected with
a given idea. There are various ways of altering the belief by substituting its opposite. One
particular method is three-pronged. You generate the emotion opposite the one that arises from
the belief you want to change, and you turn your imagination in the opposite direction from the
one dictated by the belief. At the same time you consciously assure yourself that the
unsatisfactory belief is an idea about reality and not an aspect of reality itself.
You realize that ideas are not stationary. Emotions and imagination move them in one direction or
the other, reinforce them or negate them.
Quite deliberately you use your conscious mind playfully, creating a game as children do, in
which for a time you completely ignore what seems to be in physical terms and 'pretend' that what
you really want is real.
If you are poor, you purposely pretend that you have all you need financially. Imagine how you
will spend your money. If you are ill, imagine playfully that you are cured. See yourself doing what
you would do. If you cannot communicate with others, imagine yourself doing so easily. If you feel
your days dark and pointless, then imagine them filled and joyful. Now this may sound
impractical, yet in your daily life you use your imagination and your emotions often at the service
of far less worthy beliefs; and the results are quite clear - and let me add, unfortunately practical.
As it took a while for the unsatisfactory beliefs to become materialized, so it may be a time before
you see physical results; but the new ideas will take growth and change your experience as
certainly as the old ones did. The process of imagining will also bring you face to face with other
subsidiary ideas that may momentarily bring you up short. You may see where you held two quite
conflicting ideas simultaneously, and with equal vigor. In such a case, you stalemated yourself"
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Changing the Past on: August 21, 2021, 03:34:59
Here is an exercise form Seth on changing the past in order to change your present and future. You can choose your future from the pool of many possibilities. Just pick one that you desire, but the main criteria for its manifestation is a true belief and emotional charge.

"To dwell upon the possibility of illness or disaster is equally poor policy, for you set up negative
webs of probabilities that need not occur. You can theoretically alter your own past as you have
known it, for time is no more something divorced from you than probabilities are.
The past existed in multitudinous ways. You only experienced one probable past. By changing
this past in your mind, now, in your present, you can change not only its nature but its effect, and
not only upon yourself but upon others.
Pretend a particular event happened that greatly disturbed you. In your mind imagine it not simply
wiped out, but replaced by another event of more beneficial nature. Now this must be done with
great vividness and emotional validity, and many times. It is not a self-deception. The event that
you choose will automatically be a probable event, which did in fact happen, though it is not the
event you chose to perceive in your given probable past.
Telepathically, if the process is done correctly, your idea will also affect any people who were
connected with the original event, though they can choose to reject as well as accept your
version.
Remember, however, that in a most legitimate way many events that are not
physically perceived or experienced are as valid as those that are, and are as real within your
own invisible psychological environment.
There are in your terms, then, unlimited probable future events for which you are now setting
groundworks. The nature of the thoughts and feelings you originate and those that you habitually
or characteristically receive set a pattern, so you will choose from those probable futures those
events that will physically become your experience.
9  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 21, 2021, 03:16:31
That's a trippy one, but I can see how that can literally happen to our world. We better toughen up.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm heart broken over Afganistan! on: August 20, 2021, 01:33:23
By the way lightbeam I wasn't taking shots at you with your post on here I started rambling about something that's been on my mind for a while I am not sure why the Taliban reminded me of that... and maybe I went off the tracks a little. I wasn't replying to anybody directly on here. Just rambling like I did with the first reply I edited it was just a little more harsh so I decided to delete it. I just wanted you to know I am not taking shots at ya or nothing. I liked your reply, hope you didn't get that impression!

Of course not, I understand that this is very horrific and heart breaking and I expect this reaction. But I also understand that at a higher level all personalities that perceive the world have agreed to participate in it for reasons that were set up before we became flesh. when it comes to societies and groups of individuals, there are lessons that must be learned from those directly impacted. As I said, in these lands far too long there have been inequality, violence not just from the talibans but from the governing. The masses subconsciously may create such forceful events to initiate change regardless if they are the victims. This can not be understood from a personality point of view, because who in their right mind will inflict this upon themselves. And this is exactly when I said that the personalities do not see the big picture and why and how as a mass they have created these events to initiate much needed change. They need to participate actively in that change though. Also, these who observe and are heartbroken also learn.

It's the same with the pandemic. Regardless if someone created the virus and released it on purpose. They were just tools and have agreed to play that role, for the masses have created for themselves this disaster to shake them up and make them think where have things gone wrong. Change is needed and before that change is made, the disasters will continue. To me, the planet is crying for help to stop polluting and connect with it again, sustain Earth with our thoughts and emotions. Our planet has a consciousness of its own and we interact directly with it. WE are currently destroying it. Who thinks of nature as our mother anymore. Who sends love and care thoughts towards the Earth? Everyone has turned all attention towards technology which is killing us mentally. If I wave my magic wand and kill the virus, the lesson will be unlearned and the masses will create another disaster, sort of "save me from myself".  The learning however happens in its own course. It may take time.

However, even though some of us can see from higher up, we still have assigned roles to play on individual levels. I continue help those in need with anything I can, but mostly send them knowledge with energy to make them "see" what they need to change in order to not repeat the hardship. I may not know what exactly they need to change in details, but I send them a blast of energy which contains what they need. They just need to be open to receive. If they are not ready to receive, then their lessons continue.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream like a movie on: August 20, 2021, 01:01:35
Interesting dream, Erik! These adventurous ones are very exciting! there is a lot of symbolism in dreams, our physical brain interprets them according to the individual's beliefs. symbolism is not the same for everyone. for example if I am afraid of snakes, these in my dreams may represent challenges, but if someone that loves snakes that would mean something good in their dreams. So, you are the only person who can interpret your dream.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm heart broken over Afganistan! on: August 20, 2021, 00:57:45
True at the core we are all the same consciousness but we also have an individuality or a collective of all our experiences you might call a "spirit" etc that is eternal.

Yes, very true! My point is that the individual personalities can not see the bigger picture.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New here! on: August 20, 2021, 00:56:07
Welcome, Ranji! Have fun and be fearless.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm heart broken over Afganistan! on: August 20, 2021, 00:54:30
I am perceiving things from a higher perspective and not from a personality point. It's normal for most people to see things only through the narrow perspective of the individuality. The lessons go on
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels on: August 19, 2021, 02:40:54
I'll do this. [❄️]

I doubt them, because Prayer is something I do-not do enough. This belief is basically coming from conditioning -- some of this my fault -- some of this from life-experiences/hard-circumstances.

I ask right, here, and now, ask my Guardian-Angels to show me the Right Path for Understanding. I want to take responsibility for my situation; and, I will not-make excuses.

This isn't much; but this is a start- at least! Cheesy ^^ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is a good start. And have patience. Ask the universe and your larger spirit to connect you with the inner knowledge. Don't confine yourself to having to rely one angel entity or your guardians. The entire multiverse and your connection to All That Is should do. The amount of prayers do not matter. The intent of a single prayer/meditation is more powerful than a quantity of any kind.

Now that I think of it, I see another problem. You do not believe in your own power and are desperately seeking external help. One of the great life lessons is to realize your own creative power. Trust yourself and feel yourself powerful.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to? on: August 18, 2021, 16:15:49
How does one avoid disrespecting E.T.s when you actually meet-one?

why do you assume you will disrespect them?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels on: August 18, 2021, 15:58:35
The severe doubt manifests like events that feed further your emotions. To break that cycle, you have to analyze why do you doubt them, where is this belief coming from, and then ask to be shown the right path for understanding, to understand your lessons. This is something personal for you and only you can solve it by being open, take responsibility of your circumstances and surround yourselves and the world with love.
18  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Let's Work Some Magic on: August 17, 2021, 20:21:12
I created my heart in the clouds to touch those in need!
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm heart broken over Afganistan! on: August 17, 2021, 20:16:04
Big turbulence means changes are needed. Everyone involved needs to ask themselves what is it we need to change on a personal and collective consciousness level, what is it that needs to be changed in the governing of the country itself as well. Corruption needs to be uprooted, human rights need to be restored. There was no change for several decades, and the mass consciousness is pushing for tougher turbulence to push change through. That is the law of learning. When no action is taken to learn, then our higher selves create circumstances ion which we are forced to change and learn. This is how I see hardship. It is necessary for learning. All involved have agreed on a higher level to be in this circumstance for one reason or another.

The thing I am going to do is to send inner energy and prayers for the lessons to be learned faster. This is the only way. If I have a magic wand and make it all good, it will not last long, because the unchanged state of mind and beliefs will create it again.  

Do you know what WW1 did? It gave women their rights and equalized more the division of classes in Europe. If the war did not start, men back out of businesses to fight, women showed that they are capable of running businesses, learn, make decisions and not just stand behind their husbands silently. Servants that were working 17 hours a day for pennies, being basically slaves of the upper classes with no rights, the extreme poverty. all that changed because of the war. It was the only way, since people dis not take initiative for a change while it was time. Then change was forced upon. 
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to? on: August 17, 2021, 04:06:05
E.T.'s have visited- us; but haven't really- made serious-contact to publicly announce that they are- here, and have seriously suppressed this- very fact. [✍🏻]

Yes, and they must have a very good reason for it. 
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to? on: August 17, 2021, 03:40:37
Since ETs have not made a mass contact yet, all information that is out there is just speculations. There are many stories of people claiming to have been contacted and given information, but how do we sort out the liars/attention seekers from these telling the truth. If one person describes a grey, then 100 people will start saying they say a grey. Their imagination will create such images in the np and they may see one while in sleep paralysis. There are many theories about the alien agenda, but we simply can not just pick one for the sake of having something to believe in because we don't know if it's true. All I know is that just like humans, there are the good and the bad, so the same applies for any reasoning beings in the physical universe. It is so vast that there are many civilizations, some more advanced, some not so like us. Some of they can be helpful to us and assisting us, and some may be hostile. I personally am not bothered by the fact that we don't know yet. It all shall be revealed in its own time. To ponder on something we can not know and can not find out ourselves is a waste of energy.

I was visited by one physically when I was 5-6 years old. BUT, how do you know I am not lying?  grin
He did not speak, but I sensed a good energy coming form him. At particular times throughout my life so far I have sensed his presence and I believe he has transferred some knowledge that I perceive as sudden popping thoughts. The feelings are that of friendship and cooperation. That makes me believe that overall we are being helped by them. But I do not dismiss the possibility of hostility by some others. Whatever the case may be, I am observing life as a global consciousness as it get curiouser and curiouser every day. ETs dwelling in this physical universe are just like us, spirits dressed in personalities gaining experiences for knowledge. In that respect we are equal. What type of personality everyone is born with during each life is irrelevant. In one reality my ET friend may be physically more superiors being born into a more advanced civilization and helping my civilization, but in another life our roles may be reversed.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 17, 2021, 01:55:41
Wow, Nameless, indeed impressive, thank you for pulling these numbers!
23  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 17, 2021, 01:23:41
You can start a new topic, but you have to explain what is it that you are experiencing and specify further your questions, because I am not understanding what are you trying to ask.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 15, 2021, 06:21:03
According to the current Stats for this month, we have 1965 new members this month already. Where? Page views are 1482223 for this month as of now. Hopefully all those Bots are learning something!  rolleyes tongue

Oh no, are we feeding with info some AI Sky Net  grin that will take over Earth in the future due to the given knowledge LOL

Erik, thank you for reassuring us that there are some real people listening. You are welcome to kick back and enjoy.  smiley
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Real Audience on: August 15, 2021, 05:52:31
I wonder how many real people review our discussions here vs the bots. If I see that on a one reply topic there are 100 views, how many are the real people. Given that only a handful of us participate on discussions, does all this information fall into the abyss. Is anyone benefiting at all from it. I post not for these handful of people because I know they know what I know, but is it worth our time to continue posting? Is anyone out there listening?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46