The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 05:40:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46
126  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Intergalactic Meeting on: March 11, 2021, 21:01:09
Lightbeam, do you remember anything about how you piloted/flew the ship?

So, the middle part of the ship was all transparent all around. The only covering was on top and bottom. Hopefully you can picture it. I remember one of the crew members pointed to one of the holographic images suspended in mid air and that triggered the take off. Perhaps he dialed some coordinates. From there I did not observe any other complicated navigation. Your telepathic piloting seems to match to some degree, as it appeared that the ship itself possessed some intelligence and verbal/telepathic communication may have occurred.
Your LD sounds very interesting. I've had several vivid dreams and APs about flying a spaceship on being in one as a passenger. These definitely broaden our understanding and push the boundaries further and further apart.

127  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Intergalactic Meeting on: March 11, 2021, 15:43:36
And I thought we were all friends here and you didn't invite us along? Humph! LOL Just kidding

Well carry that positive energy onwards you may be helping your extended other self reach a positive goal whatever it was. grin

If I had only gained awareness, I would have summoned you instantly Smiley

Yes, I believe that our different characters communicate constantly in, exchanging ideas, knowledge, although this communication may  not be apparent due to imposed temporary limitations.

But it's interesting that now it just hit me, and I hope that feeling and KNOWING will remain permanent. You know the knowing that there are many other countries on Erath and there and billions of people living at this very moment, and that we can travel whenever we ant to these countries and gather with these other people. It is comforting, it makes us feel that we are not alone on Earth. Well, now I have the same feeling about our physical universe. I have now that strong KNOWING that our cosmos is swarming with life and it is just a wormhole jump away to visit any planet no matter how far a distance they are. I can just feel constant large gatherings out there happening now, friendships, adventures, excitement. And I know that it has been decided to not interfere and reveal to Earthlings yet what's out there until we reach certain level of development on our own before we can integrate to the larger intergalactic life. It isn't that our government is withholding the truth. It is the galactic advisory that had made that request not to reveal yet. If they wanted to reveal to the masses, no primitive race like ours can stop them.
128  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Intergalactic Meeting on: March 11, 2021, 13:54:39
Just woke up from a very cool dream. It was very clear and straightforward. In dreams we don't question the events, where in AP we absolutely are aware that we are sleeping and what we experience is in another dimension and you can lead the experience. Unfortunately I did not gain that awareness in this case, otherwise I would have been like, OMG I have a spaceship, I have a droid, OMG I am flying in space, LOL.
But nevertheless, it was amazing and now I can analyze it and feel the excitement.
So, in the dream, I was invited to an intergalactic meeting. I gathered my crew. I had one droid/robot like looking, and three other members. The spaceship was mine, but we all helped with the flight navigation. The spaceship had an oval shape, very shiny on the outside and yellowish in color. The interior looked all futuristic with hologram like images being suspended in the air. The flight took only a few minutes for us to reach the destination. I believe we jumped through a wormhole after we got out of orbit. Then we landed directly in the inside of a huge building where the meeting was being held. We entered a very large room with incredibly high ceiling, shiny walls and visible energy waves that were popping in and out in different places throughout the room. The room was packed with beings from many different planets, dressed mainly in shiny, metallic looking  clothes. There were humanoid like people and there were other different looking beings. I passed by a mirror, I looked at myself and I did not look like my current character. I had a dark hair, styled in several very tall buns all over my head. I was tall and very slim and I was wearing a bluish metallic like clothes with darker stripes across. The stripes were illuminating light. I knew that I was representing Earth though. I was a human. So, this event may be from a probable Earth future. We sat around a very large U shape table and the meeting began. A very tall, thin human hybrid like being opened the meeting. Everyone got quiet and the tall being threw something from their hand in the air above us which turned into a holographic image of several galaxies. Then I woke up and I was so mad that I couldn't find out what the meeting was about. But from the overall mood, it seemed like it was for something positive. So, now all day I will carry that excitement from the dream and will be singing to myself, I have a spaaaaaceship, I have a spaaaaaceship  cheesy
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Think We Are Missing Something on: March 09, 2021, 15:01:54
Unfortunately, due to severe perception limitations while being in character, throughout history people have known that there is something bigger, but because of these limitations were not able to understand completely what it is. Then through the lenses of their own perception, they created various possible god characters. I can see though how limiting all of these perceptions are, therefore I do not associate myself with any religion, because each of them simply cannot describe God in its true form, nor they way God interacts with us. I have my own understanding of GOD through several AP experiences that I had posted here throughout the years. To me simply GOD is All That Is, but it has a core where unimaginable power is concentrated and where if you merge with it, you feel one with everything and everyone. This is a very rare feeling. I felt it just once during observation of this core, being there during one on my APs. Now, I try to recall that feeling, but it just cant get submerged into it, because I am now in character. However, at least I know that it exists and I remember my experience. And yes, Nameless, you are absolutely right, this is it our biggest prize. GOD is in the front line of my life/existence, as everything was created by its core power. When I ask questions, or ask for healing, or ask for world peace, or anything, I always imagine that core as the source of power that impowers me as an individual to be able to create. We have discussed here before that we all are gods. That is true in a way, but without the core power, we would not exists. Our power to create comes from the core power of the original creator of everything- GOD. We are parts of it all. We are not separate from it, but as individual spirits we are not all of it, we don't have that type of power.  Therefore the more we strive towards oneness, togetherness ( not only in our thoughts, but in our daily actions in physicals life) only then we can draw bigger strength to create, because we are merging with more and more parts of the whole and expand. When our ego separates us from others, because we think we are better than others, that isolates us in a way and we can never expand. In one life we play the villains  and in another we play the saviors. It would be arrogant to think that we have always been the good guys and those who are bad are the scum of the universe. This is not how it goes. We have all been many things and should have respect to all souls regardless of their role in a given reality. If we have that understanding, then the ego will not stand in our way to separate us. The whole existence and the purpose of existence of individualized spirits is for ALL THAT IS to continue expanding and ever growing, to set up events and challenges through which more knowledge is born. Everything has a purpose and every event has a purpose whether we as characters understand it or or not. 

So, I do talk about GOD, but not in excess and I choose when and where to speak of it because simply most people do not know of what am I speaking of, as my perception of GOD is different.
130  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: March 03, 2021, 02:47:34
Answers are in the very air we breathe. Sounds entirely too simple to say that all we need to do is be mindful but honestly that is all that is needed. Don't doubt yourself, trust your instincts and pay attention when happenstance steps in front of you.

This is such a big truth! Thanks for bringing it up, Nameless! Yes, answers are everywhere. There are so many clues that we receive every moment of every day/night, both of physical and non-physical nature. If we start paying attention to all of the clues and link them to our questions, we may get the location on our treasure map.

This very post is a clue to you, my dear readers, whoever you might be. If you came across this and you are reading it, ask yourself, why did this post cross my path.
131  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: February 26, 2021, 21:40:54
Awe, I love that! My heart melts when people try my food and that makes them happy. I can imagine on a spiritual level how would that feel. Of course in your case you were feeding their soul and comforting them. But besides that, this LD has so may other interesting details that seem interconnected with the concept of nurturing others. And yes, if you have one clear question and ask before you go to bed, chances are you will be shown information. Sometimes, I give a bunch of questions and I get nothing at the end. but I am like, so I want to know this and that and umm oh that other thing lol, so I learned not to be greedy haha. Focus on one thing at a time. Which you did and the result is obvious. great job Smiley
132  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: children seeing spirits on: February 21, 2021, 20:29:50
Thank you, both! I will definitely guide her and see if her little sister will show abilities as well. Watching both of them, as me and my sister are very close and she is teaching them that I am their second mother. Hopefully, I will establish a strong bond, so they can accept my guidance as they grow up. The one that saw the spirit, also can draw very well. Last week my sister showed me one of her drawings. It looked very much like my ET friend. Abnormally thin bend legs and thin arms that touch the floor, thin body, spiky hair, round head, large round eyes and wide mouth from one end of the face to the other. My sister asked her who is that and she kept repeating "play".
133  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / children seeing spirits on: February 20, 2021, 00:18:35
My sister texted me today to tell me that my 3 and a half year old niece told them to move the black shoes from in front of the kitchen to the shoe rack. My sister told her that there are no black shoes in front of the kitchen, but my niece insisted. Then she had taken my mom by the window to see the yellow car. My mom told her that there is no yellow car outside, but niece insisted there was and they had a guest. Then my sister pulled a bunch of photos of deceased relatives and asked my niece, do you see our guest in any of these pictures. My niece pointed a photo of her great grandmother on her dad's side. My sister was shocked, because today is exactly 3 months since she passed away.
My niece is very sensitive, she is like me, very sympathetic. she also wakes up during the night shaking and crying, obviously night terrors, perhaps AP related, but she cant interpret the astral images yet that's why she is scared, though there is no way to explain to her because she is way too young to comprehend. I was the same as a child, I was afraid of the dark and was afraid of what I remember as the shadow hand. I don't really remember where that fear originated from, but it took until I was 6 or 7 to start understanding the world and release these fears. My niece may be an indigo child. We'll see as she grows up.
134  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: left brain or right brain dominance on: January 29, 2021, 02:25:54
I am very left brained.  Math, logic, science.  I work in Healthcare. 

I see pink and white!  shocked

Maybe Iím an outcast!

I actually expect most people here to see pink and white because of this particular interest we have and the amount of imagination we use. I really thought that I was going to see pink and white, but I guess the other side slightly dominates.
135  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / left brain or right brain dominance on: January 29, 2021, 01:43:32
Many of you may have seen this. I wonder how many of us dominate one or the other side of the brain. Left brain dominance is logic, mathematics, reason, analytical skills, etc. Right brain dominance is creativity, imagination, emotions.
If you see teal and grey on the shoes on the firs picture then you are left brain dominant. If you see white and pink on the shoes then you are right brain dominant. Now, I don't know if there is any trick to this but I have given this to all my family and friends and knowing them very well and what their jobs/interests are, it all fits exactly. I see teak and grey colors and my daily job is highly analytical, problem solving, logic, etc. However, as you all know I don't lack imagination at all. I also play piano and I can create pretty things. However, the analytical side slightly dominates. all family and friends that have scientific and analytical skills all say teal and grey colors. Those who are more creative and emotional all say pink and white. Including an actor and a musician.

What do you all see? I wonder if there is a trend among us.

https://www.elle.com/culture/a29457797/sneaker-photo-left-right-brain-dominant-theory-explained/

P.S. my sister saw teal and grey, but the next day she told me she opened FB while awakening in the morning still sleepy and drowsy and she said she say pink and white. Very interesting. During the day she tried again and she saw teal nd grey again.

136  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: January 29, 2021, 01:36:16
I don't know my blood type, but it is a fascinating subject. Next time I have a physical, I need to ask my doctor to check.
137  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Mars rover may collect first sounds recorded on another planet on: January 29, 2021, 01:24:58
Lu, not all scientists are smart lol. I also asked the NASA folks how the alien life search is going. They sad no evidence yet but they keep searching. I rolled my eyes and I was like yeah, whatever haha
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Mars rover may collect first sounds recorded on another planet on: January 28, 2021, 02:29:59
Very interesting dream, T-Man! It's possible that you observed Mars' past from our line of reality. I have been to NASA's JPL where they make the rovers. We were taken on a tour and the scientists said that cumulative data so far suggests that in the distant past Mars' climate was similar to that of Erath today, but there may have been orbit trajectory change which may have triggered the change and current environment.
139  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Mars rover may collect first sounds recorded on another planet on: January 28, 2021, 01:06:06
It's interesting how a few solar panels have the rovers run for years and yet we have not implemented this simple and widely available energy source for our basic needs or vehicles. And it would be much cheaper, the sun light is free. How long are we going to support the corporations refining oil and polluting the planet. That's a no brainier, but the negative human trait for greed, power and money overrides caring for the greater good.
I have also worked at cochlear implants company and the devices are guaranteed for life. Can you imagine? So, it is possible to manufacture anything from watches to any types of appliances, phones, cars, etc to last for a long time and have a good quality, the corporations just wont do it, because they make profit from re-purchases when things break. I have spoken to the engineers and they do confirm, yes all that is possible. Human traits, so disappointing. But again, I keep reminding myself, it's all a part of the game and our imperfections are necessary in order to clash, create conflicts and challenges through which we grow.

So, basically, my post has no point because I am justifying the wrong doing  haha. Just thinking out loud.
140  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 16, 2021, 22:27:12
Awe, thank you, thank you so much, Casey! This does not look like the ET that visited me, but this being looks like someone I 'have seen before, I just cant pin-point where. This face and eyes look very familiar to me. Another reassurance that we are never alone Smiley
141  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Giant creature on: January 15, 2021, 17:22:58
Two vivid dreams this morning:

1. A dressed up elephant with bells tied up around its belly. A celebration is taking place around this elephant. Jungle like surroundings, tribal people dancing, lit fires. Suddenly, a group of armed people invaded the party and kidnaped the elephant. The string of bells fell on my hand. I remember them ringing as I was running to chase the invaders. Eventually, I found the elephant in a cage, freed it and returned the bells to him. I felt gratitude coming from  him telepathically. Then I woke up.

2. I am in a big city with sky scrapers. Large crowds everywhere. Someone yelled, giant, giant. Then everyone turned towards a strange creature that started growing in size and reached the size of Godzilla. The creature looked half human, it was holding a huge butcher knife and it started attacking the people. Everyone panicked, started screaming and running.  I just stood there frozen. A voice from behind me said "you have the power to stop it". I turned around but no one was there. Then I focused and produced a supersonic type of waive shooting from my hands. The creature got hit and it felt it. It stopped and started shivering. Then it recovered and it made a few more steps towards me. I shot another wave and it hit it again. I kept shooting wave after wave now confident in my powers. The creature started shrinking and it shrunk to a size of a dog. It started talking to me. It said "I didn't mean to harm, I wont do it again. help me.". I put my hand on its cheek and the creature started laughing. It said "I feel happiness". Then another person from the crowd placed their hand on its cheek, but the creature said "Oh, I feel sad thoughts". I placed my hand again on its cheek and the creature started laughing again. Then I woke up.
142  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 14, 2021, 01:43:59
Sure, send me a PM of how that works. It would be interesting to see the outlines of whoever shows up. I will recognize my friend. I remember vividly his face and body.
143  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 14, 2021, 00:46:15
Thank you, Casey, very fascinating! It's interesting, the picture of the woman that you chose to include on your post has a very strong resemblance to what I look like down to the hair color and style. My hair is a little thinker and wavier. I think that's another synchronicity of the connections between the members of this group. You could have chosen any other of the many photos of different people that are on that video.

144  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Invisible on: January 13, 2021, 01:13:59
Great replies, everyone! Just now another thought popped up into my head "Orion". This popping of thoughts happen most often when I am not focusing on finding answers. Usually when I am meditating and clearing my mind to receive info, exact answers are not received. The minute I start doing something like driving or watching TV, but without much paying attention on neither the road nor the program, then thoughts start popping. it really feels like a telepathic communication surfacing at these times. We've already discussed this long driving narrowing focus and letting other deep thoughts surfacing. Same when you are doing something that narrows your focus, but without you making an effort. During intentional meditation we have that expectation to receive information, but I find that the pressure of the expectation itself created barriers for information to surface. When I am not intending or expecting to receive information, then it happens out of nowhere. This is very intriguing to me. So, I guess my friend is telling me that he/she/it is somewhere from the constellation of Orion. I will keep encouraging this type of communication, hopefully more details will come forth.
145  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 11, 2021, 15:12:44
I started something like that before Christmas. I wanted to connect to the people on the Pulse. I closed my eyes and focused on connecting to anyone who visits the Pulse. One very clear visual I had was a young lady with very blond wavy hair, shoulder length, sitting in a chair and holding a toddler, a blond boy with very plump and rosy cheeks. I think the chair may have been facing other family members gathering around the fireplace, but I only saw her. If anyone recognizes themselves as the woman or was with that woman and was looking at her the way I describe, please let me know.
146  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 11, 2021, 15:09:09
Here is a link to my dream with Nameless, EV and Lumaza. We were in the Wild West.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/in_the_wild_west_with_nameless_ev_and_lumaza-t47868.0.html

147  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Invisible on: January 11, 2021, 04:14:14
I was just thinking about the ET who visited me when I was 5. Just now I asked, why haven't you come to visit me again? After a few minutes, I turned my attention towards the TV again and a thought popped into my head like telepathic communication. Would you trust? Would you not get frightened? I turned my eyes again towards the night sky and the flickering light of Venus. I thought for a minutes and I couldn't answer.  I thought of the many possibilities of a superior civilization watching and hiding from a primitive one. I thought what we as superior to animals do to them. And I couldn't answer the question.

I am curious how would you have answered. 

P.S. while I was typing, a sudden loud clacking nose to the left of me made my jump and for a second I had goose bumps all over. I have never heard such noise in my room. Maybe that was just a test of I would get frightened. I think I failed LOL.
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 09, 2021, 20:28:18
I actually started something like that before Christmas. I wanted to connect to the people on the Pulse. I closed my eyes and focused on connecting to anyone who visits the Pulse. I was going to start writing here the images that pop into my head as visuals, but then I abandoned that idea because I was going to sound dumb if no one recognized the images I was observing. One very clear visual I had was a young lady with very blond wavy hair shoulder length sitting in a chair and holding a toddler, a blond boy with very plump and rosy cheeks. I think the chair may have been facing other family members gathering around the fireplace, but I only saw her.
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 05, 2021, 01:04:31
Great perspective, EV! We just need to keep playing our assigned parts.
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Human Behavior on: January 04, 2021, 02:48:51
I have no idea how those more advanced in their understanding put up with us.

lol, just like teachers put up with first graders. And if the teachers cant put up with us then they are not qualified to be teachers and they should be fired haha. Teachers also are part of the game as characters. But they as well have their own lessons. Everyone is in a state of gaining more and more knowledge. It never ends, as the multiverse is in a state of becoming. It was our desire to arrange the current events, so that we can set up this level of the game and play it. I think we should just play along as per each of our characters, and the game itself will teach each of us what we have set up for us to experience. If we are here, then we need to be here. We have chosen to be here and we have chosen these particular paths. I am saying this and I do understand it, however, my human personality stirs outrage within me sometimes when I see actions not inline with my inner values. But, I am learning to truly be one step higher at all time and see the game as a necessity and let it be played the way all of us have designed it. If this game should end soon, then so be it. It will end at some point anyway, because physical matter does not last long. The entire physical universe as we know it will end at some point along with all of its physical ET forms. If one school closes, another will open.

Even if lets say if more advanced physical ETs have created life on Earth, just like we create ant farms, the ETs too are characters in this game. They are not our creators though. Our creator is the pure source of our spirits. Therefore we are all equal as spirits in the face of God (the pure source of all that is).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46