The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 03:43:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Jeff's OBE Tips on: March 14, 2004, 12:05:24
With all this talk of primarily using eyes and no real mention of the rope, it seems like you have a whole new method of APing.

Does The Bruce mention anything like that?  If so, which part of Astral Dynamics is it?
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Voices on: March 14, 2004, 11:55:27
I can relate to the experiences of everything except the voices.  But the speed and number of them makes me think you should read the big post made by Jeff Marsh about eyes and looking at things in the black behind your eyes.
Maybe those voices can be used in the same way.  If you read it (or have already read it.) then you might understand what I'm saying.[8]
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ****Astral IMAGES**** on: March 13, 2004, 14:05:29

Hey, I found a real picture of Robert (the) Bruce!:

HEY! my friends and I call him THE BRUCE too...is that you Mark?
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ****Astral IMAGES**** on: March 13, 2004, 14:02:52
These pictures are inspirtional.  It makes me want to spend all day trying to project.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Jeff's OBE Tips on: March 12, 2004, 00:16:12
All this talk about eyes!  I don't think I've ever really tried to see anything.  I hope I don't start making it something I worry about that will impede my progress.  I guess I'll try to see with these Astral Eyes (whatever that means)
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Jeff's OBE Tips on: March 12, 2004, 00:13:20
Originally posted by The AlphaOmega
It's at this stage that I visualize myself floating out of my body, and suddenly my heart beats faster and I get an excited feeling, as if I'm very close.

DUDE!!!  That is EXACTLY the experience I get when I try Robert the Bruce's ROPE technique.  And when I say exactly I mean exactly.  It's like I wrote it myself when I read this quote.

I usually get so excited that I lose focus on the rope or try different methods of "pulling."  I feel a humming in myself as well as excitement and a feeling of being really close.[Cool]
Pages: 1 [2]