The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 19:37:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tips on how to voice record scripts in book? on: October 17, 2022, 22:42:21
I looked at the title of the prerecorded scripts on the site. If I were to record them would they be effective once I record and do all of them. The reason I'm asking is that the titles don't look as detailed / has anything to do with AP / OBEs.

Thanks.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tips on how to voice record scripts in book? on: October 14, 2022, 22:45:41
If you have a spare $45 you could buy the companion mp3s from his website...

https://afterlife-knowledge.com/store/?product=afterlife-knowledge-guidebook-exercises-mp3-set

I was considering it but I don't think I can afford it for now. I just wanted advice on how to record it because some of the scripts are multiple pages and I wouldn't know how to record it. Also the second hand versions of the physical book are very cheap. In addition IMO recording it is cheaper.

Thanks.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Tips on how to voice record scripts in book? on: October 14, 2022, 21:25:02
Hi,
I bought the kindle version of Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook: A Manual for the Art of Retrieval and Afterlife Exploration and I also have a physical edition from my library. I want to know tips on how to voice record the scripts in the book? One of the reasons I'm asking is that I notice that certain scripts in the book are separated by other pages.

https://www.amazon.com/Afterlife-Knowledge-Guidebook-Retrieval-Exploration-ebook/dp/B0932N5PLS/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=bruce+moen&qid=1665778989&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIzLjE4IiwicXNhIjoiMy4xOSIsInFzcCI6IjMuMTYifQ%3D%3D&s=books&sr=1-2

Thanks.
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Where to find NDE visualization scripts on: July 03, 2022, 23:10:03
Hi,
I want to know where I can find NDE visualization scripts? The reason I'm asking is that I want to simulate an NDE and can't find as many free meditations on YouTube.

Thanks.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A mainstream book that's closest to Franks methods? on: May 03, 2022, 23:30:03
Hi,
I want to know if there is a mainstream book that's closest to Franks method's? It's been 15 plus years since I've read Monroe's trinity. I also read Xanth's free book. I recently found this book and might buy it.

https://www.amazon.com/Dynamic-State-New-Perspective-ebook/dp/B01EVL5NDM/ref=monarch_sidesheet

Thanks.

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Resources on how to mentally project to afterlife worlds / physical Earth? on: February 25, 2022, 16:51:40
Have you tried searching this site?

I don't know what terms to use to search. Could you or anyone else recommend me some?

Thanks.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Resources on how to mentally project to afterlife worlds / physical Earth? on: February 24, 2022, 18:30:02
Hi,
I want to know any resources that tell how to mentally project to afterlife worlds and places in the physical on Earth? It can be books or online resources.

Thanks.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body? on: September 06, 2021, 16:58:17
Hi,
I tried using the hypnagogic technique from adventures beyond the body and want to know how to exit the body using the technique?

These are the notes I made in a word document

"Adventures beyond the body chapter 5 notes 2

Hypnagogic technique -

Say to urself as

you sleep -

“I remain aware

as I fall asleep”

As you fall asleep

focus on the mental imagery

that flows in ur mind

As much as u can

begin to consciously play with

/ control and change the

mental images and scenes

that appear visualize urself

for example on an elevator

Go along with the sensations

/ pictures in ur mind

enjoy the visualization(s)

/ and stretch ur imagination

to it’s limit

as you play with

the images / visualization say

“Now I’m out of body”

The results of this technique =

1. falling asleep

2. awakening in the vibration state

3. awakening floating above /

near ur body"

Thanks.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body? on: August 31, 2021, 23:32:23
Hi,
I just want to know if anyone has used adventures beyond the body for direct techniques similar to astral dynamics? The reason I'm asking is that the author told me on FaceBook that his book (adventures beyond the body) has direct techniques. I just want to know how / where in the book where the direct techniques are taught / how to use the book for direct techniques?

Thanks.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body? on: August 28, 2021, 23:54:31
Hi,
I want to know if people have used direct techniques (without sleeping/doing while fully awake) from adventures beyond the body to phase / astral project/experience non-physical consciousness?

I also want to know which section (or part) of the book mentions direct techniques?

Thanks.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tips on how to awaken during sleep with obe4u technique on: May 25, 2021, 01:37:26
Luffy, no guide is needed. We all have a "internal alarm clock". You just need to create the intent to use it!   smiley

Should I then do the technique (obe4u) daily? Or just on Fridays - Sundays?

Thanks.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tips on how to awaken during sleep with obe4u technique on: May 25, 2021, 00:53:00
Hi,
I also want to know if I should (or can) do the technique daily? I've been using the practical alarm clock from obe4u and am currently writing a guide on how to awaken during sleep without the practical alarm clock.

Thanks.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to phase with Gateway Experience on: May 23, 2021, 18:19:29
It's a short 3 breath exercise. I wouldn't worry about it. None. Any. Perhaps it would be more helpful to release the  feeling you have to do it a particular way.

Are you sure that I don't need the three-breath exercise? The reason being is that in the script it says that you have to be able to get into a relaxed state later on.

Thanks.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to phase with Gateway Experience on: May 13, 2021, 21:17:00
I also want to know what binaural beats I should use in order to do the three deep breaths exercise in Bruce Moen's afterlife exploration book.

Thanks.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to phase with Gateway Experience on: May 09, 2021, 23:05:57
The Gateway Experience series consists of maybe 30 sessions that offer a multitude of experiences that could involve many methods or points of access- Classic OBE, Phasing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, remote viewing...etc. TMI doesn’t push any particular method and leaves it to the participant to discover what works for them. As you progress through the later courses, Guidelines, Lifeline, Exploration 27, Starlines...the technique of Phasing seems to become predominant; so in this sense, I feel that we move into the Frank Kepple Phasing method which is relatively the same as Monroe’s Quick-Switch method with minor differences depending on personal preferences.

So yes, you can. The trick is to be aware of both methods and go through the session observing how the experience unfolds and working with whatever sensations present themselves. For example- If you get vibrations or floating sensations then go with the Classic OBE exit; if the sensations are less physical and more visual, then forget the physical and follow the visuals as they develop.

It’s not that it’s that simple, but it is that straightforward a process. It requires repeated trial and error and certain factors like diet, rest or energy work can have effect on the results.

Thanks,
I was also doing project Elijah on obe4u's website but am taking a break from it.

Also, how do I know when I've mastered a track in the GE?

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to phase with Gateway Experience on: May 05, 2021, 22:03:31
Thanks.

I did the first track today and had a kind of erotic experience.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How to phase with Gateway Experience on: May 03, 2021, 15:47:38
Hi,
I want to know if it's possible to phase (from Frank's posts/philosophy) using the Gateway Experience from the Monroe Institute?

Thanks.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Tips on how to awaken during sleep with obe4u technique on: March 06, 2021, 02:56:57
Hi,
I wanted to know some tips on how to awaken during sleep while doing step 2 of the obe4u technique. I also sleep deep (usually weekdays from 9 pm to 9 am/10 am). What should be my last thought(s) when going back to sleep? How long should I stay up? How do I go back to sleep with the intention of awakening again?

https://obe4u.com/how-to-lucid-dream/

Thanks.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe on: February 14, 2021, 03:13:49
Hi,
I wanted to know resources online on how to convert a lucid dream into an obe.

Thanks.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What does this mean from adventures beyond the body chapter 5 on: December 08, 2020, 05:54:16
8. Commitment Are you willing to devote the time and effort needed to achieve
your goal? Are you willing to commit thirty minutes a day for a month?

I don't understand what he means by committing 30 minutes a day is this practice or the actual technique?

Thanks.
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / What are good books / resources to communicate with the dead? on: October 22, 2020, 01:44:42
The reason I'm asking is that I found this resource

http://selfguided.spiritualunderstanding.org/PW/links.htm

and want to know any good books and free courses on how to communicate with the dead.

Thanks.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do I need to do this technique or am I better off doing progressive relaxation on: October 10, 2020, 03:17:02
Heya Luffy!

It's seems pretty straightforward, but let me see if I can simplify the wording.

It seems to be all about focusing on your breath and slowly, over a short period of time, increasing how deep you breathe in and out.

Step 1: Find somewhere you won't be interrupted.  Sit comfortably.

Step 2: Breathe normally, focusing on the air coming into your mouth and into your lungs.  Do this for, probably 10 minutes or until you feel a sense of relaxation begin.

Step 3: Now, instead of breathing normally, you're going to begin breathing in a bit deeper.  For example if you breathe out 4 seconds and in 4 seconds... then you're going to, at least, double that to 8 seconds in and 8 seconds out.  Keep doing that until it becomes a relaxing experience.  (I usually find deep breathing to be VERY relaxing Smiley )

Step 4: Now, as you breathe in, you're going to add a 4 second (or however long you want) point where you're holding your breath.  So breathe in 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, then breathe out for 4 seconds.  This has an even further effect of further relaxation.

Step 5: Work on further deepening those breathes... focusing entirely upon the air coming into your lungs and then exiting your lungs.  

You're essentially using the air as a focus for your attention.  The more you can bring your entire awareness to your breath, the deeper you'll get.  Smiley

Does that help?

Yeah.

Thanks.

I don't know but the wording of the book is confusing.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: October 09, 2020, 05:54:46
This reminds me of the time I tried to AP to the Wite House. Yes, I had heard the stories about how it was protected against astral invasion. Well, I somehow made it to Washington and was about to go inside the Wite House when this crazy enormous WIND started blowing. It was so powerful and it blew me away preventing me from entering. So, I now sort of believe the stories... there's something protecting those buildings.

I also have read that the US government is still doing RV along with astral travel. The only time I was able to access the first debate was when they were inside (the two candidates) and it was from a distance. You're better off watching the actual debates rather than RV/APing there IMHO.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Do I need to do this technique or am I better off doing progressive relaxation on: October 09, 2020, 04:40:47
Hi,
I'm reading a book called Navigating the OBE and I wanted to know if I should do this technique or just do progressive relaxation?

I'm on chapter 4 of the book and it this is a quote from it I typed up

Deep Breathing Technique
Good for: Everyone, but especially those new to relaxation techniques
Consistent full breathing has a tangible effect on the body, resulting in a
deep level of relaxation. It is the single most powerful way to relax and
relieve stress; therefore many of the processes I describe include some
degree of breath work. To begin to understand the relationship between your
level of relaxation and your breathing, here is a simple technique.

Step 1: Find a comfortable place and sit down. I recommend a posture
that you know you can sit in for an extended period without loss of
circulation or discomfort. While many people attempt to go straight into
the lotus posture or other yogic asanas (postures), this can be
counterproductive when learning, because if the posture becomes
painful, you will not be able to continue or benefit from what you are
doing.

Step 2: Now focus on your normal breathing rhythm. Dont try to adjust
or slow your breath at this point; just become aware of the natural speed
and depth at which you normally breathe. Continue until you feel
totally at ease and comfortable with this level of calm stillness.

Step 3: Now take a deeper breath and exhale naturally and comfortably.
Continue breathing in deeply and exhaling deeply until it becomes
second nature.

Step 4: Continue as in step 3, but now hold the breath for a few seconds
longer. Use this moment of stillness on the in-breath to imagine your
state of awareness growing and your tensions vanishing. Let the breath
out slowly. Continue like this, but begin to gradually slow your
breathing.

Step 5: Find a natural, deep, slow in-and-out tempo. You may want to
count the seconds so that it is easier to gauge how long the complete
cycle takes. By counting in this way, you may also find that you can
slow the breathing cycle even more, with practice. If you find counting
a distraction, simply trust your intuition with regard to the length of the
cycle and slowly build from there. The goal is simply to reach a state of
deep, slow breathing, which will result in a deeper level of relaxation
and calm.

I need to know in regular English what these five steps are because the language / writing confuses me.

Thanks.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: September 29, 2020, 05:49:18
Being "a bit" of a conspiracy nut grin, the thought of doing this has always intrigued me, I've read about the astral guards before but there is never any real details. What exactly do these guards do ? Would you advise against doing something like this ?

I tried going to the building where the first US presidential election debate will be. The guards usually mentally block me from going to the building. It's also a lot of guards. From what I can sense they have black suits like the secret service. I don't know that's the person's choice to do that nothing has happened to me in real life.

Sorry for the late reply.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12