The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:27:18

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: Yesterday at 23:46:23
20 Sept 2021

Still in a dry spell!

Brief experience this morning. Possible projection from sleep. I realized I could "go", and was hemming and hawing about where to ask to be taken. I was thinking over trying to decide what to pick this time, taking an uncharacteristically long time to deliberate with myself, when suddenly I felt a helper's arms around me from behind. I was told (to the best of my recollection), more or less, "We're taking you to the throne room to improve your communication with us. You've been there before. The process will take about 30 minutes."

I mean, I was real excited to hear this! I was very grateful, etc, and there was a lot of traveling, traveling....still traveling (wow this place must be FAR). Then suddenly, before we got to anyplace that seemed like "the place" and then suddenly...I was out in that other 3D "otherwhere" and my awareness was back to me lying in bed and I was like, damn, again something cool is about to happen and I click out before we get to the good part!!!
Grumpy, something tells me you are not done with this place yet. Be patient. Things like this seem to come in phases! Not phases as in Astral Projection. I mean "phases" as in time lapse groupings. Some lessons and teachings take months, if not years to fully comprehend. But we aren't in a race!  smiley
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: Yesterday at 21:39:39
Think the site needs to be locked as more of a reference library (an akashic record if you will) and start the active forum afresh with some new software. I think in trying to preserve it it is dying a slow death.

Becasue right now the people who come here treat it like a library. Very little talking but lots of good stored info
Just curious. What makes you think people would talk/post on a new Forum? The same thing is happening to many Forums today.  undecided huh
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Pyramids on: Yesterday at 21:25:37
 A Conversation on "Pyramids"!  smiley smiley smiley You definitely have my attention!  grin

Thanks for the share Nameless!  smiley I heard this interview live. Semir has been a guest on Coast to Coast AM and other Radio talk shows I have listened to for years now. He has so wanted his research to finally reveal something tangible. For years, people have accused him of "fabricating" his discoveries. The energy beam" really caught my attention though. Semir is very passionate about his research. Nicolai Tesla has always been a pioneer and kind of Hero to me. Hence his quote in my Signature here. If greed didn't prevail, we would be living in entirely different world today. We can only Dream I guess!

i have always been fascinated by Pyramids. For the longest time now, I have been in the mindset that they are indeed "Power Plants" of some kind. The problem is any new research that is done to prove that fact, is quickly ruled out because it would re-write our History and we know how we hate to do that, lol. Evidence is told in the fake facts that we have been taught in Schools about the history of our Country, the USA here itself. Things like "Columbus discovered American". Not. He re-discovered it after it had already been discovered many times over.

Years ago I learned about Pyramids that the Russians were building today. They are not the usual 33 degree angle ones, like we find in so many places today. These ones have a angle of 75 degrees. They are known as the "Golden Section Pyramids" and yes, even though they were constructed to a 75 degree angle, they still emit a energy from their peak. So much so, that they appeared on Russian Radar.
MJ and I were so fascinated with these Pyramids, that for one year in our Christmas Kiosk in the mall, we sold "replicas" of the Golden Section Pyramid. First I contacted the actual people involved and asked if we could purchase so of their Crystal Pyramids to sell ourselves. They gave us about $20.00 off of the original price that they sell them for. That is not a big difference from a wholesale point of view. But we didn't plan to make money off them. Our plan was to sell them to those few that recognized them for what they were. We bought 6 of them and they were quite expensive. $380.00 per. We kept 2 of them and sold 4 at our Kiosk and just as we had planned, the 4 went out to various Energy workers in our area. These Pyramids were actually "charged" in one of the tallest Golden Section Pyramids that was created in Russia. That one is about 5 miles outside of Moscow.
 Here is a quote from the link below. "Russian military radar detected an energy column above the Pyramids built by Alexander Golod which is thought to have repaired the Ozone layer in Russia (the same can be done for example in Australia);"
https://www.saintstyle.ru/english.html
 Here is a image of it:
http://assets.atlasobscura.com/article_images/5705/image

The study of this energy led me into doing research on "Torsion Field Technology" and "Scalar Technology. A few healing devices were created based on that. The "Scenar" was one of them. It was created by Russian Researchers years ago and right away pooh poohed and attacked by the West. Today it is being used in Hospitals and Clinics throughout the World, yet you very rarely will find any mention of the Russians that created it.  rolleyes Oh well, at least it was finally accepted.

Earlier this afternoon I watched a Documentary on the Nat Geo Channel about new discoveries of Mayan Pyramids. It seems there are hundreds more then we were initially told there were. We are also now learning that the Mayan civilization had millions more people than thought there were in the past. This new tech "Lidar" has been producing some fantastic results all over the World!  cool It's about time!  smiley

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 17, 2021, 20:02:22
Ya’ll just got to know I hope you could have that much fun looking at old pictures projecting. smiley
Welcome back my friend!  smiley It's been a while now since you posted here. I would love to hear more about this new "photo album" focus that you have going on. You could describe it more in a new thread if you wish. It's something new, something fresh. Definitely a topic to peak some interest here! 
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 15, 2021, 19:10:44
Well Lu seems no matter what we try nothing but zzzzz.
I applaud your attempt though!  smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 11, 2021, 23:42:15
I agree for the most part Lu but those are not the people I expect to be talking to here. I believe if they come to this forum even if only to read then they are indeed interested. That's who I am addressing and hope to inspire at least a little bit.
...and yet, still "crickets"!  sad shocked undecided
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: September 11, 2021, 23:39:02
 I second Nameless in that. Awesome Bob!  smiley

We rarely get the experiences we "expect". But when we set the stage and pump is primed, we will get some kind of experience and that in itself is positive and definitely "progress"!  smiley
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question on: September 11, 2021, 23:30:00
If you walk out the Astral Door way in your house what happens if you forget your astral keys and lock your self out  smiley
These questions are beginning to sound a bit "Zorgblar-ish". That is name that some of the older members here would recognize, lol!  grin As we have seen, he has returned in the past with different names too.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 11, 2021, 23:26:57
 Casey, I used to categorize things in nice little groupings as well. But just when I thought I knew what was going on, it all changed. My Phase sessions take on so many different aspects of things. Some are based on a very physical, non physical experiences. Some I find myself in places of just pure information. Those pure information areas seem to be where Channeling and Downloads occur. Some experiences just lead to a very comforting, never ending empty dark void, where you just "be".

There is no doubt in mind at all about there being other "dimensions". Like I said, the only way I categorize them now is as "experiences". Going back to my books, I have found patterns as well. I have found that there a Doorways all over the place that lead to these different dimensions as well. I use doorways so much, that I have also learned how to "store" my NP memories in certain ones so I can access that sessions at another time. When I complete my sessions now, I immediately write down what that Doorway leads to. That way, I am physically logging what I experienced so I see the patterns that are emerging. This helps because sometimes the session is loaded with too much info or in-depth experiences to remember or maintain conscious recall of.

Also, listening to a 3 hours video is nothing to me. I listen to longer ones then that almost nightly. Either the Jimmy Church Fade to Black Radio Show, Coast to Coast AM or any other video of interest on Youtube. That seems to be part of my observing and "recording" duty here on Earth.  

All Dreams are experience in the now. In that now, you can be 5 years old, 20 years old, or even 50 years old. But it is experienced in the now. Your explanation of your dimensions seems to be what I experience when I constantly see myself in 3rd person, which soon changes to a 1st person scenario. I have talked in the past about my experiences that seem to have a Pace car", something to follow in them. Sometimes, I am the "pace car". Those experiences are very odd and unique as well!  smiley
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 10, 2021, 06:05:56
 Casey, I am listening to your video again and I am currently at the 2:28:00 mark where you begin to talk about Time Travel and "aging". What I have found through many NP experiences, especially during LDs is that the NP is indeed ageless. In a Dream or OBE, Phase session, etc. you can be living past, present or future lives as if it is "now". That's why so many people have a hard time  becoming Lucid in their Dreams. Through the years I have rectified that problem in my own experiences by reminding myself before I go to bed that I am in my bed asleep and that anything outside of that awareness is a NP experience. It is part of my nighttime affirmation I don't use it in my Phase session because I never lose conscious awareness in them It does still does dupe me in my Dreams once in awhile though. It is all so "real", because it is!  smiley
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 10, 2021, 05:16:05
 Great video Casey!  smiley I listened to it once and am now on the second time. There is a lot to assimilate there!  smiley
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 10, 2021, 05:13:50
Everybody wants to project? Or do they? Everybody wants that major life changing experience. Everybody wants to meet their guides or higher selves and of course the ultimate, God.
No. What I have found is that very few wish to learn this Art. Many people just live day to day without questioning basically anything. I know that is hard to hear, but I have found it to be the truth, especially in today's World.
 They don't care or even give the thought to "Guides" or Higher Self or any other kind of "Higher Power". They live their lives according to what the people in control wish them too. A "enlightened" populace is controls biggest fear.

Every one of those "Gifts" that you spoke of can be accessed through a conscious will and intent. We here already know that. The problem is you can teach as much as you want. You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

In the past weeks I have been prompted, like OMCasey and many of us are to write more, to teach more, to help more. Yet when it comes time to writing about those teachings I seem to to be in the "what's the use" mindset. The teachings are still occurring, yet I am tiring.  sad
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body? on: September 06, 2021, 21:29:52
 Luffy, that sounds pretty "self explanatory" to me!

Just Follow the technique and see where it leads you to!  smiley He states that there are 3 possible results.
 "The results of this technique =

1. falling asleep

2. awakening in the vibration state

3. awakening floating above /
"

#3 says you are already out of your body. So there is no need to exit anything at that point. Now ground yourself to wherever it is you are. How do you do that? "Be aware" of where you are! !  To maintain that awareness, you need to allow your curiosity to take over. Not your excitement. That would instantly end the experience then and there. Passively being aware and allowing your curiosity to steer the way, will lead to a fulfilling, eye opening and "lengthened" experience!  smiley
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New here! on: August 20, 2021, 23:41:02
 Welcome to the Astral Pulse Rajni!  smiley You have received some great replies here!  smiley

It looks like you just got your first "sneak peek" of non physical realms. You also got your first "fear test". Likely that was courtesy of "thought = action". In the NPRs your thoughts manifest immediately. So you have to learn how to control your own thoughts and emotions. You won't necessarily have control over the entire scenario you find yourself in. Many times, you are there for the experience. But you can and will, if you decide to pursue this further, learn to have control over yourself. This comes from learning to "passively observe" everything, before your engage yourself in to it.

Like EV said, many people report their first NPR experience after either reading or listening to video on the subject itself. That in itself seems to be some kind of subconscious affirmation that you are ready to see and experience it first hand. What you do after that first "sneak peek" is up to you now. The NPR did it's part!  wink
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels on: August 18, 2021, 16:37:16
Essentially, my Guardian Angels are trying to protect-Me.
Protect you from what?  huh  You are being rather vague here!  undecided

It seems you are asking for help, yet you haven't explained why you need said help? Please, fill in some of the blanks so we can understand your situation and dilemma. Only then can we finally understand the nature of your problem!
16  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Let's Work Some Magic on: August 17, 2021, 23:35:18
 Good idea Nameless!  smiley

Now if I could just find a cloud, lol. Smoke filled skies don't seem to have patterns!  sad
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 17, 2021, 01:38:28
Well most of those bots are completely harmless. Many are what are called crawlers. They crawl webpages to ascertain the content for the placement of ads. Some crawl around looking for unsavory language and images that might dissuade the placement of ads or attract sketchy people using the site for 'bad stuff.' So in some form they are spies but not anything to worry over. Most of them look around and report back 'nothing to see here' or 'throw in an antiperspirant ad', lol.

Among the 'guests' are probably some people who have simply forgotten their passwords and or just don't want to sign in.

But you will be happy to note that this little old website is reported to have on the upside of over 600,000 (((unique))) views per year. Those are real views and not bots which are not counted. That's actually pretty dang awesome for a website that
1 sells nothing
2 promotes nothing
3 ask nothing
Wow Nameless! I'm impressed!  shocked Where did you learn all of that?

I thought you were kind of in the "computer illiteracy/non technical camp"  that I am in, lol!  grin That's not a insult. I accept my truths!  smiley
18  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 17, 2021, 01:31:37
 You started this thread with the need for people to "pray for you". Is the ET situation linked or related to that need?  or, are you attempting to start a whole new conversation? You still haven't explained your "need for prayers" statement!   huh undecided
19  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 16, 2021, 20:54:42
This is an- open-minded- place where one can discuss topics, such as E.T.s -- right?
You have the floor Sir. We are all ears!  smiley
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: August 15, 2021, 21:22:16
 Here's something I recently found that was interesting. I don't know if they have info at the Monroe Institute on this. This is a Patent that Robert Monroe filed years ago pertaining to a device to stimulate non physical states of consciousness.
 http://www.google.com/patents/US5356368
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 15, 2021, 06:10:42
 Lightbeam, I have asked this question to myself soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times!  rolleyes

I post often in my Doorway thread. Yet I wonder why? I know how to Phase, yet I am still being "tutored", so I can teach, But teach who?

I see the same topic/threads being viewed over and over again in the "Users Online" section of the Forum. I normally click on it to see what all the interest is about. But many times what I find is that the thread will contain only a few posts and not "Earth shattering" ones either. I know that a huge amount of our traffic here is due to Bots. Also, if you look, it seems those Bots are being actually counted as "New Members" here in the Stats part of the Forum.

According to the current Stats for this month, we have 1965 new members this month already. Where? Page views are 1482223 for this month as of now. Hopefully all those Bots are learning something!  rolleyes tongue
22  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 15, 2021, 05:00:57
Hi, my friend. I might-expand on-my issues into another post. However, I just want prayers here. Thank you! ✝️
I send my Prayers to you too! I send strength and healing to you, in your time of need!

Looking back at your posts from the past, I saw that you spoke of benefits of Meditation as well. Sometimes we lose sight of that, especially during trying times!
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: August 15, 2021, 04:57:15
  Speaking of the starry nights we are having here. Tonight I was out with my Dog for his last potty run of the evening. It was a clear night, starry sky. It has been for the last week now, so the display of shooting stars in the sky has been amazing.

We were out for only out for a few minutes. I looked up and viewed the sky, awaiting a left over shooting star to reveal itself. To my right, not quite directly overhead, I saw a small triangular grouping of stars. I thought, that was pretty cool. They looked symmetrical. They were evenly spaced apart. Then, they pivoted around and flew away!  shocked I was shocked. I have witnessed what I thought were very large "Bolides" and fireball meteors in the past. One of them I found out later that a member here of the Pulse also saw. But his experience with the sighting was much different than mine.

I have never seen anything like that in the sky that I could definitely nail as being a Craft of some kind. I have heard them talked about often though. Some say they are our own, the US Gov'ts' TR3Bs. It was very cool nonetheless. It quickly flew out of my view. We have some large trees on the property. It didn't seem to be close though. The lights were about as bright as the other stars in the sky.

Like everyone else, my thoughts soon turned to some kind of logical explanation. I played it again and wondered if a passing Satellite could have passed two stars and made it look like it pivoted. But when I went outside again to challenge that thought, I found that everything else looked normal. The only thing missing in the sky at that exact point was the 3 lights in a triangular shape.

Just because I never saw a UFO for real in this realm, doesn't mean that I didn't believe they existed. On some level, I always knew, as many of us here do too!  smiley
24  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 14, 2021, 22:38:11
 Extracrispy, life on "Terra" is very strange for many of us. You just have to find your purpose for being here at this time to experience it. We come here to experience the good, bad and ugly. That's where are lessons in life come from. Some of those though, seem to come here to "witness" and on some level "record it".

Astral projection, Meditation, non local forms of consciousness, will teach you how to become more "in-sync" with your "Higher Self" and "Guardian Angels"!  smiley It teaches you to become "aware". It shows you how your Higher Self and Guardian Angels have been speaking to you all along. It's just you were never aware of it.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Really Happens When You AP? on: August 14, 2021, 22:16:23
 Very rarely do I actually find myself in what would be considered a a OBE (Out of Body Experience), while I do my Phase sessions. During my Phase sessions, I can find in myself all different levels of consciousness or zones, per se. Some are just pure dark zones where "downloads" of sorts are occurring. It was my Phase sessions that seemed to be channeling information that led to me creating my Crystal Amplifier/Wire Wrap Tree designs.

When I spontaneously awaken in SP, it's almost a give-me that a OBE is occurring. At first, I find myself what I would consider physical vicinity. But that soon changes and I end up in "Etheria".

My first consciously aware purposeful OBE occurred while implementing the instructions of a video on "Candle Staring". I highly recommend this process to anyone new to this practice. You need to heed the safety part though. Always blow your candle out before you close your eyes. Otherwise, I think this is a fantastic way for a new person to achieve their first "sneak peek", while being consciously aware the entire time. There is no "click out", like there is when one goes to sleep.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79