The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 08:38:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I need to get back, any ideas? on: March 01, 2020, 23:31:48
I'm in a pretty similar boat.  At the time I was doing this initially, I was slightly depressed and relatively young.  I got a bit overwhelmed and impatient that I wasn't really discovering anything (just more questions).  A family happened a while afterwards and I'm just getting back to doing this.  It's not as easy doing it as it was, but I think it'll be easier to get back to doing it consistently than it was back then.

I personally know what works for me, which is exiting while lucid dreaming, so I just started reading everything again starting from scratch.  At worst, it's a good refresher, but it should hopefully help.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE in a long while on: March 01, 2020, 22:48:19
I'll have to try that next time I project.  I've been having troubles projecting since I kind of forced myself to stop a while ago.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE in a long while on: February 29, 2020, 20:37:23
That's a good question.  I feel connected to dogs more than any other animal.  They usually seem welcoming and I just feel like I can communicate with them quite a bit.  When I first started lucid dreaming consistently, anything that was scary, I'd immediately turn into a friendly dog, so there's definitely some comfort there too.

That's interesting you say about their signature.  I totally can understand that (similar to a file hash on a computer).  I just don't quite know how to do that.  I've always felt like I've had trouble actually seeing beyond just sight.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE in a long while on: February 26, 2020, 01:45:25
my first ever textbook oobe had wierd dog animal/creatures just outside my dads house also Smiley
they made me return to bedroom where i felt safe
I'm not sure if you have any pets, but I've always wondered if we just interpret them as dogs because we associate with them often and have bonded with them.  Or maybe that's actually what they look like.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First OBE in a long while on: February 25, 2020, 15:15:54
Looks like you actually had a whole pack of helpers trying to help you break through a barrier. The ones on the outside were only attacking the barrier. While the ones inside with you were offering friendship and encouragement. The variety in the dogs is likely a way of showing you the variations that are possible once you do get through that barrier.

Now those are just my immediate thoughts upon reading. Seems you are actually very capable and experienced but perhaps not so much on a conscious level. All that means is there might still be a bit of a trust issue, as in trusting yourself.

Lucid dreams in general are actually my own favorite way to go as well although an instant phase does beat that.
I didn't see this reply until now, sorry about that.

I like that interpretation.  None of them seemed like they wanted to hurt me.  Those dog things that have attacked me before are always outside of my home and look more "shadowy", so nothing like these guys.  They probably were helping me.  The barrier maybe was my spiritual consciousness?

I'd absolutely agree that I'm not that experienced on a conscious level.  I've always pretty much just exited out of my body, walked around my house or outside for what felt like about 45 to 60 seconds and then I get pulled back to my body.  I've tried calling out to travel places but I can't ever seem to do much else. I'll occasionally meet other things/beings, but that's been the extent of it.  I think I do just need to relax more and let go a bit more.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those who are semi familiar with Astral beings... on: October 21, 2018, 02:56:04
I've thought that as well that perhaps our brains interpret them this way. There is little way of knowing if indeed we are talking about the same thing but it resonates so... In one adventure/phase they demonstrated how certain energies are illusions designed for growth or improvement. But there are imperfections in the illusion so they can come across quite different than intended so we have to be able to see through the illusion.

I think your sending positive energy was not only brave but added a layer of connection. Have you seen them since your op (original post)?
My last OBE was a few years ago, where I did in fact see some odd dogs again that weren't very normal looking: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/first_obe_in_a_long_while-t45385.0.html;msg353916#msg353916

I can still have OBEs anytime I want, I just haven't felt the desire to do so in a while.  Maybe it's time I revisit.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those who are semi familiar with Astral beings... on: October 20, 2018, 20:55:14
Markulous, I see this is very old but wanted to pipe up anyway. I too have been accompanied by 3 dogs on several occasions. They seem to be facilitators. Sometimes they present as very scary indeed, I've actually been 'herded' by them before. But they also bring lessons. I really don't know what to call them I just know they are part of the team surrounding me. I don't think they are ghost dogs though by any stretch of the imagination. They are an energy.
That makes sense.  This was a long time ago, but I don't recall being scared.  I associated a lot of things with dogs for some reason, so I wonder if you're right that they are an energy but maybe I interpreted their form as a dog?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / First OBE in a long while on: December 15, 2014, 20:27:14
I haven't been on here in quite a while until just recently.  My friend had an OBE and I was trying to help them as best as I could so I ended up coming back here to reference some of my posts.  I figured I'd try again to have an OBE since my interest went up again.

The way I exit is through lucid dreaming.  Once I'm lucid I tell myself to go to my body and I end up exiting.  Everything went just fine, no exit symptoms like when I first started years ago (voices, wind, etc.).  It felt real of course so to test it out I "jumped" down the small set of stairs that lead to the bedroom.  It feel like I was floating so I knew at that point it was an OBE.  I didn't plan on doing a lot the first time out and didn't have any expectations so I just stayed in my living room for a minute looking around.  The OBE changed as there is normally another set of stairs that go down to more bedrooms, it was almost an indoor balcony where I could see part of the neighborhood.

To take a second, I do associate a lot of things in dreams/lucid dreams/OBEs with dogs.  I have no idea why but beings I've met or things that have attacked me are typically dogs.

Anyway, I looked through the "glass" and right away this one tiny dog with bull horns started coming towards the glass I was looking through and started ramming it to come towards me (it wasn't breaking however).  Then I scanned the rest of the neighborhood and saw probably a dozen other dogs (all smaller sized) looking up at me and barking.  They all looked pretty strange and had big underbites.  A couple of dogs did come behind me but they were friendly.  I remember one of them, again smaller sized, had just one eye so I thought that was interesting.  There was a small indent where the other one should have been making him look a little haggard.  It stated to fade and I felt myself being tugged back towards my body.

Anyway, that was it I just thought I'd share.  This time around I'm not going to try to have as many expectations or over analyze anything.  Just enjoy it for what it is.  I'm not sure if the above has any meaning but it was entertaining.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I attacked my animal guide :( on: March 27, 2008, 01:53:04
If it was truely your animal guide, I'm sure it would of understood your actions.  We aren't as in control in the astral(most people aren't anyway) as in the physical so I'm sure it's forgiven you.  And if it wasn't a guide then you need not worry.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: have i attracted a negative entitie? on: March 25, 2008, 20:24:38
Based on what you've said I would say no.  Unless you surrender yourself to them in some way I don't see how it would of attached itself to you.

I've had some really bad luck through out my life as well.  And like like you said, it was almost out of my control.  Either it was past life kharma or it was just crap that happened.  Either way the only thing I could do is move past it and learn from it.

The advice lily gave was pretty good.  I'd really just take some time for yourself and focus on you and what close friends and family you have.  Don't worry about not having a girlfriend.  At this point I don't think you need one.  Find yourself and gain some confidence first.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirit transference on: March 20, 2008, 19:12:03
Err...I wouldn't exactly call taking over someones body a neat idea...
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have a question about spirit beings on: March 18, 2008, 00:33:44
How can someone know for sure if he has a negative entity attached to him? Are there any unmistakable symptoms and what he could do in that case?
Can something like that happen to a person that never kind of "asked for it"?

It's a form of possession.  I don't know a great deal about it but I'd imagine that it's probably not going to happen to you if stay on the up and up.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have a question about spirit beings on: March 15, 2008, 15:38:28
Cmon man you have like 3 different topics a day and you ask the most bizarre questions that not many people would know the answer too.  Most of the people on here are rookies that can't project yet...

Anyway I've never heard that.  I'd imagine if you had a negative entity attached to you it might screw you up a little bit, but I can't see another projector being able to do that.  Just be aware of your actions.  If you don't go out looking for trouble and keep your nose clean, chances are trouble won't come to you(that's not always true in life, but it sure helps).
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have a question about astral projection on: March 13, 2008, 06:39:06
I don't know how they(or anyone for that matter) would know that first of all.  And secondly I personally don't believe that.

I suppose it could be possible but either way, you aren't going to find out until it happens.  So just live your life the way you see fit and don't worry about that kind of stuff that's out of your hands.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How good are your astral memories on: March 11, 2008, 05:10:47
When I wake up it feels like it was a dream.  I remember having the feeling that it was vivid, but I can't recall it vividly(if that makes sense).  So it kind of sucks when you try and think of what you did because it's a little hazy like recalling a dream.  And I do have pretty good memories when it comes to dreams or OBE's but if I write them down then I can always remember them.
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Enchanted Items and Djinn on: March 06, 2008, 04:09:28
Why would you want to bind a thoughtform or spirit to an inanimate object?Is that really a good idea? undecided

It's probably not a good idea if it's possible.  It would either be a negative spirit and/or something that was pretty ticked off.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have some questions on: March 05, 2008, 06:09:22
Just a little advice man.  I see you've made a lot of threads but just try to take it easy.  I don't know what your motivations are but if you were like me and just hungry for knowledge itself you're going to get burned out.  I had an astral projection about a month ago for the first time in about almost 3 years.  I just couldn't accept what was happening, I tried looking into each and everything I experienced.  It really pushed me away from all of this stuff.  So honestly if you can, just kind of take each experience for what it is and don't get ahead of yourself.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Photographs and projection on: March 01, 2008, 02:13:16
Robert Bruce mentioned that in one of his books.  I think it was a picture of a hunter in a forest or something like that.

I can't recall ever doing that.  I know I tried going into some or jumping in a mirror but it never worked for me.
19  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Enchanted Items and Djinn on: February 19, 2008, 00:08:02
Yeah I figured the at least 99% of the stuff on ebay was probably fake.  I'd be interested in them if I knew someone that I could observe I suppose.  Again it was just something to kind of satisfy my curiousity.  I can astral project so I don't really need one of these things.

You bring up another good point about what they bind to the item.  If it's some random negative entity then obviously I don't want to be near that thing.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Identifying Positive and Negative on: February 18, 2008, 00:26:11
What do you mean more careful with his counsel?  I've known him for a couple of years and this is the first time we've really talked about any of this.

Well he's said that he has seen negative entities(which he called demons) and described them in the way that I've both seen and read about.  He said that he could always see ghosts and what not as well.

So you'd recommend that I just keep doing what I'm doing?  So far anything I've met has yet to linger or affect me in my physical life.  He doesn't know anything about astral projection though.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Identifying Positive and Negative on: February 17, 2008, 15:41:22
I started projecting maybe 3 or 4 years ago.  Recently I've kinda stopped because it didn't make any sense to me.

Anyway I was talking to my friend last night and he said that he can look at people and sort of identify the person.  Basically each person who is "awake" has a magnetic pull towards light or dark.  If they aren't awake then they aren't pulled towards either.  Well I asked what he saw when he looked at me and he said that I'm definitely awake but that I'm unable to percieve what's good or bad.  When I thought about that it kind of made sense.  Every projection I've had, unless the person/thing attacks me I have no idea what the heck they are.  I've seen plenty of dogs(friendly and aggressive), gnomes(they were working with the land near my house), and all kinds of different people(most of them friendly).  He said that it's probably not a good thing to entertain entities that you're unsure of.

Does anyone else have the same ability as my friend?  Or has anyone had the experiences I have?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Protection before you Astral project. on: February 17, 2008, 00:00:47
I always just sent out a prayer to God(although I don't believe in the Christian God).  Then after that I would imagine a white light coming down from the clouds and entering into my chakra's spreading through my body.  From there I imagined it spreading out of me through my house eventually forming a giant field around my house.

Of course after a while I stopped doing all of that.  I felt that as long as I conducted myself well(both physically and astrally) that nothing could truely harm me.  I don't need to do any sort of protection because it's already there.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have a question on: February 16, 2008, 04:34:52
You mean a phylactery?  Or a Horacrux?  I suppose it's possible but I don't know why anyone would want to do that.  Death is just as important as life.  Dying isn't the end of the road it's just another step.
24  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Enchanted Items and Djinn on: February 03, 2008, 15:44:27
Has anyone had any experiences with items that people sell that say they are enchanted or have a djinn bound to them?  For example this one on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Ring-Powerful-Djinn-Genie-Wish-Wiccan-Spell_W0QQitemZ170189317182QQihZ007QQcategoryZ102514QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm really looking to satisfy my own curiousity.  Some of these things say they will bring you love, money, etc., and honestly that doesn't tempt me in the least.  Speaking with a spirit(a positive one) sounds interesting and I just kind of wondered if any of this stuff was legit.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: dreaming of somebody in the room with you on: February 01, 2008, 20:12:09
It's probably just your astral body.  What happens is normally when you exit your body your conciousness switches to your astral body and then your astral body returns back to your physical body.  Well sometimes your conciousness switches before that whole process happens.  So a lot of times people will say they feel a presence or see a shadowy figure when it's actually part of themselves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9