The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 05, 2023, 01:46:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destroying ancient forest on: November 08, 2022, 13:07:35
You are missing my point entirely....Happy learning Smiley
Then there must be one hell of a short in the system cause I sure  did not bring in the sickness that exist in this world that is for certain...
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destroying ancient forest on: November 06, 2022, 16:28:48
Stating the pure and simple truth is not walking on what you call the dark side.

Human beings have been destroying nature for literally thousands of years no matter where you go at in this world you can not get away from it, Name me one city,state you country any where in this world  that does slaughter animals or harm forest.

Each and every day literally thousands of animals and trees are slaughter for no other reason then human greed and selfishness.

Did you know that Japan, Iceland and Greenland are Killing all Kinds of Dolphins,Sharks, and Whales, and they have already killed oven a thousand of them so far.

And no one is really doing a dam thing to stop it, Look at all the wolfs that were killed when they were taken off the protection list well over a thousand of them.

And even if you manage to get them to stop, What about all the people that were involved are they going to be made to pay for their crimes are they going to be put to death for all the death that they cause, No what will most likely get some one into office get the laws changed back to what they were and the whole thing will start all over again cause they were allowed to walk free...
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Destroying ancient forest on: November 06, 2022, 03:19:15
That's an easy way out. But you will be back again and again and again until you learn why do you come to places like this. What actions have you taken to heal this world? This world is not all sick. Have you planted a tree, have you raised awareness, have you joined organizations fighting against deforestation? Did you know that each year 5 billion trees are being planted. Did you know that many industries are developing different types of building materials that will no longer harm the planet. Do you always look for news to prove that this world is sick. Do you not see the other side that is worth fighting for? Start making a difference. There are many opportunities to volunteer helping the world one little action at a time.

No, there is no way that i will be coming back here, I already know this for fact, This is my last time in this sick world, I already know what my faith is on the other side, So I do not have anything to learn as far as that goes, As for healing the world there is one solution for that and that is to wipe out the human race period for they will always destroy the world for the gratification of their own selfishness that is something there is simply no getting around,and no I do not look for things that are sick to me I do my best to avoid such things due to the stress level it causes me, But the stuff just appears to me when searching the internet rather I want it or not. also you should nottell people they will just be back again and again you have no way of knowing such a thing , From everything I have read people come back to this world cause they choose to come back not cause they are forced to do so...
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Destroying ancient forest on: November 05, 2022, 23:06:39
When I see stuff like this.I just want put a gun to my head and leave this sick world...

https://vancouverisland.com/see-whats-g ... nt-forests/
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What causes us to have negative thoughts on: October 22, 2022, 01:44:15
I am plague by having all kinds of negative thoughts and it seems that no matter what I do I cant be free of them I was wondering if anyone here goes through similar problems and what they have done to shield them self's from them ?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 16, 2022, 13:49:47
That is cause your external environment play a key roll on how you are affected by it, and what is attracted to you, Negative entitles are attracted to people with lot negativity in their life like a magnet and feed off that, Not everything is always in someones head.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 15, 2022, 14:45:55
I digress with the above for one I have had a white and even a brown sheet on the mattress and that made no difference what so ever,For the  second reason I start having problems in that room as soon as I leave the room the problems leasing up
if a negative spirit can possess a stuff animal then why cant it possess a mattress
I have done multiple sage cleaning on both the room and my self which has accomplished nothing ?
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Mattress Question on: June 13, 2022, 12:44:07
Do you think that sleeping on a black futon can cause problems, They say the black absorbs and I am beginning to wonder if my mattress is just loaded with negativity that may be a part of what is giving me problems ?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Being forced to change on: April 13, 2022, 22:02:54
I think a lot of has to do with all the stress we endure in this life with all its rules and expectations of what people are suppose to give up and are expected to do based on nothing more then someones age, or not having people there when you truly need them

We are being forced to give up the very things that make up who and what we are
and that is something that brings tears to my eyes...
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: April 13, 2022, 03:45:17
Never mind delete this last post please...
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Being forced to change on: April 13, 2022, 03:12:35
I often hear people say that change is unavoidable and that we much change in order to grow, Now only do I not like that, It scares the hell out of me
There are things that are very important to me to think that I will lose interest in the things I love makes me very sad and depressed, I have not interest in changing who and what I am for that is what makes up who and what we are, Why should anyone be forced to give up what is important to then and be forced to become something that have no desire to become I know I will fight that tooth and nail, What is your opinion on being forced to changed?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever lost your connection to your spirit guides on: March 14, 2022, 17:48:46
My whole life is nothing but stress, I am trapped in this life that I have living with a very toxic person and I cant even get out to find a job  to get my own place do to not having any thing to drive and I cant ride the bus cause I cant wear a mask cause I cant breath with them on the bus company says every month they are going to end the mask mandate and every month they do not.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever lost your connection to your spirit guides on: March 14, 2022, 00:48:12
My mind is nearly always on my spirit guides some people say I may be over doing it
and that is something I can not help.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Have you ever lost your connection to your spirit guides on: March 13, 2022, 22:42:53
I have and I have never been so scared in my life my spirit guides are everything to me without them I nothing I have  been so very tired lately and my sex drive is so low I tried to go to a new age store to find out what was going on with me but that person was just a joke all she did was give me a crappy taro car reading and crappy pendent reading and said I had nothing wrong with me and sent me on my way has anyone else  had a similar experience like this ?
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: No longer getting notices on: January 29, 2022, 17:38:21
it was working Sigh
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / No longer getting notices on: January 21, 2022, 14:48:23
I have notice that I no longer getting any notices that I subscribe to to let me know
when someone else has responded to a post any one else having this issue ?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Looking for a couple websites on: January 09, 2022, 17:56:53
I am looking for a couple web sites

One was where you had to pay to watch videos on stuff like the great pyramids stuff
and all kinds of new stuff being discovered newage astral projection and such I am pretty certain it had the science in it

The other was very similar but it was with a new paper you had to subscribe to
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Looking for good Lucid Dream subliminal on: January 09, 2022, 17:08:15
I am aware of all that stuff on youtube  the problem with those videos are one they make them far to big to download by making  them endlessy repeat of the same thing over and over the average time is usually only 30 minutes not no 8-12 hours long second you have no ideal what you are getting or rather or not there are any actual subliminal messages in them. I rather put my faith in a god reliable company that has a good reputation.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Looking for good Lucid Dream subliminal on: January 06, 2022, 15:54:38
Does anyone know of a any powerful Subliminal cd  or tapes I can check out I have absolutely no ability to control my dreams and if I can find something decent I think it may help me out a lot ?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Has anyone had Charka balancing done on: November 27, 2021, 15:07:41
Hi, sorry for not responding, The problem is when you are as out of whack as I am trying to balance your charkas you self and under a lot of stress it is not as easy as it sounds especially when you live in a high noise area.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: November 27, 2021, 14:59:44
Yep, I don't want it to disappear either; I've been visiting it recently to learn more about the AP topic, it definitely has valuable information. We should do something about it  wink
Sadly a lot of sites do, I have seen a lot of them go down or disappear trying to run a site comes with a lot of problems, I have tried several time to start some websites and they were just totally ignored despite how much advertising I did you get hateful people in web sites, or web site owners start creating insane rules that will drive people away and those type do things never help a web site in the long run...
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Has anyone had Charka balancing done on: November 04, 2021, 14:54:16
I have had been having a lot of personal issues I can no loner focus and my mind keeps jumping around randomly and its causing me a lot of issues I have been unable to connect to my spirit guides in a long time its like there is a major block I have been seriously considering having  my charka balanced and having tuning forks used to clean them out But iam a little nervous about having someone mess around with my energy centers would like to get some input on this if possible.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My head hurts, please help on: September 24, 2021, 05:04:38
Your ungrounded that is why, just practice some ground and center exercises...
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 23, 2021, 18:05:11
There is a reason for it, it is all this multitasking that people do, it has been proven that multitasking actually damages the brains ability to focus and lowers a persons IQ
people are losing a lot of their abilities most people now days can not even answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no answer, you can not even ask a simple yes or no question on google and get a simple yes or no answer that is how bag things have gotten...
see Link

https://www.verywellmind.com/multitasking-2795003
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 23, 2021, 00:08:08
Ok first of all I do not want to see this forum be made a library only just for reading and no posting people new to astral projection can not ask questions are a read only forum that would just be plane dumb.

Second of all where exactly are you getting the ideal that this forum was created  from scratch and can not be updates at ? This is a public forum script called  Simple machines that has been out for years located at https://simplemachines.org/ you can get the upgrade files here https://download.simplemachines.org/
as far as updating that is simple breeze you just make a backup of the site down load the update files upload files and install its really a very simple process and there is all kinds of help on the site to help you no cost involved what so ever as far as I know.

as for people not posting well sending out mass emails with forum script to get people interested again that is as simple as writing the letter and clicking send ...
Pages: [1] 2 3