The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 07:40:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Had my First Exit Last Night on: November 20, 2010, 17:01:54
Hallo mindbenda
Congrats on those OBEs, even if they were kind of short. Flying is a blast, even more so when you can control it.

Flying is cool..

to be honest, i felt like a kid in a candy store.. i didnt know what to do with myself.. I think thats why i just went up and down etc..

I think next time im guna try to have a plan as to what i want to do..
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Had my First Exit Last Night on: November 19, 2010, 12:40:36
Hi Guys.

Im very new to this. Although I already have, want to thank you again for your post personalreality.. the post on how I got out for the first time..

I have been trying for a week or 2 now..

had one very short experience last week, not even sure if it was or I was dreaming..

but lastnight I used the advice to not try too hard..

As I was falling asleep, I felt very relaxed, dosing off, I suddenly became very aware that I was falling asleep, I tried not to get too excited.. next thing I know, i was up near my ceiling..

To be honest I really didnt know what to do with myself. I just shot out through the roof and kept going up.. and up.. and up.. then I kinda freaked out and thought, excrement i better go back down.. so thats what i did.. then i went back into my body and woke up.. I was sooo excited.. like buzzingg !!

Then im like.. orite sweet, im guna do it again... and 2 mins later.. I did..

again i didnt know what to do with myself.. so I just kept going up and up and up.. really really high.. I went back down again, and repeated this 3-4 times.

Up and down etc etc..

the last time I went really high up.. I looked at my hands and they were glowing.. a green colour..

when I turned them over.. it looked like a huge emerald gem just inches away from the palms of my hand.. i wasnt holding onto it but it was just there..

I dont know what the green glowing gems are all about. Im not even into gems and stuff..

but yeah.. the experience was amazing..

I have been pumped up about it all day.. going to stay home this weekend and try to do more than just go up and down lol

just thought i would share my first exit from last night   grin
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: November 19, 2010, 12:18:09
hey
im no pro or anything. Im only just getting into this stuff. I think what really helped me, my mum gave me a whole bunch of books which her mum gave to her, alot of the stories were what I interpret to be OBEs. It spun me out that my mum handed me those books, it really made me feel like i was ready.

as long as you have the intent. you will get there. its just a matter of time. dont give up man
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How I Got Out For The First Time on: November 19, 2010, 08:38:49
Forget your technique.

Forget that you're trying to project.

Intend to go to sleep.

Listen for ringing/whining sound in your ears.

Feel trance sensations.

Stare into the blackness behind your eyes.

Hold this state as long as possible.  This is the Quiescent Mind State, I call it Q-Mind.

To get an idea of what this Q-Mind is like, imagine seeing lightning in the sky.  After it flashes, you stop to listen for the subsequent clap of thunder.  In that brief moment between lightning and thunder is Q-Mind.  You are completely still and your mind is completely silent and focused, all your attention directed to listening.

Look into the blackness and imagine you just saw lightning and then you listen to the ringing in your ears, waiting for the thunder.

Don't fret if you doze off.

When you get close to projection the exit sensations will rouse you.

Wait for vibrations.  When they come you will instinctively know how to raise them. 

Leave the body.

Hey I just wanted to say thank you. I have been trying to have an OBE for the last week or so, I did this last night. It worked

As validation, I came back to my physical body, woke up , and did it again at least 4-5 times.

I just wanted to express my gratitude
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Not sure what to make of this on: November 16, 2010, 09:20:56
I am very new to this. I apologize if this is not posted in the correct area.

I just wanted to try make some sense of this.

I have been reading and meditating alot over the last few weeks.

I have had one very short experience where I left my physical body and floated around my house before suddenly snapping out of it and being sucked back to my physical body, since that experience I have found it hard to get to there again.

I started talking to my mum about meditation and out of body experiences.

Last night she gave me books which belonged to my grandmother which had teachings of enlightenment, leaving the physical body,past lives etc etc..

I read these books until I became very tired,

I fell asleep without trying to have an experience or anything.

This morning I awoke much earlier than I usually do, I also had a feeling kind of like, Internal Happiness, Bliss, I dont know how to explain it but it was a very happy feeling, I awoke with much more energy than I usually do.

I am not sure what to make of this.

Did I experience something last night that I just cant remember ?

What could have I experienced that I cant remember ?

What can I do to help me remember ?

Is this a sign of making progress ?

Im not sure what to make of this..  huh

Once again I apologize if this is not posted in the correct area.

Pages: [1]