The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 09, 2022, 09:14:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Quantum Jumping?? on: January 08, 2011, 19:42:47
Eh, I can do all that stuff pretty well... ain't needed no dopplegangers or triplegangers yet.

So you also instantly gained the ability to play piano / keyboard, photographic art & painting, and internet marketing? If so - WOW - but I'm guessing that any skills like this that you do have, took you some time & effort like the rest of us? What Burt Goldman is claiming is that he got these skills immediately from "Quantum Jumping"

And the way he approaches the keys on the piano, the way he holds his thumbs is very different from how a pianist would normally approach them. He basically hit a bunch of keys without any real harmonic structure. It is cool that he is learning new skills, but those displays don't necessarily require metaphysical intervention.

I don't think it really matters how he holds his thumbs..... and to say he's hitting keys without any harmonic structure..... is your hearing OK?  wink I play a bit, and I play other instruments, and I completely disagree that he's just hitting keys. Anyone who has jumped on a piano & just randomly hit keys knows that it does not sound like the way this gentleman is playing. You are missing the point though, the point is he claims to have gotten the piano skills of his doppleganger, he is not saying (I don't think) that his doppelganger is a concert pianist...... he's merely saying that he has a doppleganger that can play piano & that's how he instantly got the skill.

Thanks
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Quantum Jumping?? on: January 08, 2011, 19:09:28
Yeah... just have to say for someone claiming something so extraordinary, and to be the master of it all no less, he sure shows a lame skill set. I mean, you say you are making use of parallel universes and 24th century science... and it has taught you ... to take point-and-shoot pictures, and pound keys on a piano like a toddler? Am I missing something?

I can see what you're saying but you're being overly critical in my opinion - I'd love to see a toddler playing a keyboard like that, I'm a musician & I've played piano / keyboards for years, I had lessons as kid, I don't consider myself to be able to play, I enjoy having a play every so often - and I'm nowhere near as good as this guy is, so if he really did have absolutely no skill prior to this experience that he claims gave him the skill, then either there is something in it or he is a amazing natural. also, to put down his "point & shoot" photography is a bit besides the point, it's not the photography but the art behind it that he claims was given to him via this method - and also you miss the point that he's also apparently an award winning painter also apparently a completely new skill.

Of course just because he can do these things doesn't mean he got them via this "astral jumping" but I don't think it's really very constructive to put down these skills, all of the skills he demonstrates are pretty darn impressive if he really did not take any time to learn them. Learning to play piano like that would take a few years of hard work, just look at the way he uses his left hand while not looking at his fingers, this is not the work of a novice - nor is his art work.

Thanks

Kev
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now available on: January 08, 2011, 17:16:58
So - can someone please fill me in on what became of Frank Kepple - did he pass away? I've just read elsewhere that Frank was never even ill & that it was all a smokescreen?Huh This person goes on to make some very wild claims about Franks abilities & experience, and I have to say I'm concerned having put quite some time in to reading Frank's work on phasing, does anyone here know anything about this? Frank always sounded like he really knew his stuff, but I've never actually had any joy with the phasing method personally, and I'm a bit concerned about putting more effort into following the phasing method having read what I've just read - I know nothing about the person who wrote it, but then again I know nothing about Frank either.....

Thanks
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Double Slit Experiment on: September 12, 2010, 23:55:11
I think David Bohm had it right with his pilot wave mechanics. Consider: the smallness of the scintillations on the screen suggests we are still dealing with a particle, not a continuous wave. The diffraction and interference patterns suggests that the motion of the particle acts like or is directed by a wave. In Bohmian mechanics a system of particles is described in part by its Schroedinger wave function - but the wave function provides only a partial description of the system. It is completed by the specification of the actual positions of the particles - this evolves according to the "guiding equation," which expresses the velocities of the particles in terms of the wave function. In other words, the configuration of a system of particles as it moves through space/time evolves via a deterministic motion choreographed by the pilot wave function. In particular, when a particle is sent into a two-slit apparatus, the slit through which it passes and where it arrives on the photographic plate are completely determined by its initial position and wave function.

Much like Bell, I don't see why this idea is generally so well ignored despite its natural and simple reconciliation of the wave-particle dilemma. Then again, physicists don't like the idea of a hidden variables domain. Granted, this does not clarify the nature of the relationship between the act of observation / measurement and the pilot wave (i.e. why is it less wave-like in the presence of an observing or measuring vector?).

BANG!!!!

That was my head exploding! grin

I have no idea what you just said but I reckon it was very clever!! Wink

Cheers

Kev
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Quantum Jumping?? on: September 12, 2010, 23:47:04
Anyone heard of Quantum Jumping, by a guy called Burt Goldman?

He's a guy in his 70's who's apparently learned to do all manner of things to an amazing level, piano, photography, painting - I've watched a couple of Youtube vids about him, he certainly can do these things - of course it doesn't prove the way he says he learned, but interesting nevertheless.

I haven't bought it - but I've done some research, and it's kind of a guided meditation in which you're taken to alpha level, you walk down a set of stairs, imagine a door - and you think about whatever it is you want to do, and you're told that there is a version of you in an alternate reality, a doppleganger, who has the abilities you need and that when you open the door & step in, you will meet the doppleganger, merge your energies, and then you'll also take on their abilities. Then you come back.

I know it sounds far fetched - but he's very convincing, and he seems to have been doing this for a long time.

Any thoughts? Anyone have any experience with anything like this?

Thanks

Kev
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Anyone Else getting this? on: September 08, 2010, 23:20:23
Hi all, been a while  smiley

My OBE's started off being spontanious - I had no idea what they were, all I knew is I was waking up vibrating like mad, and then one night I woke up right next to the ceiling.....

Then I found the AP forum while searching the web - I actually thought I had some kind of a medical condition so I was searching for info on that - when I found this, I then remembered lots of childhood astral experiences.

Anyway, I read a load of books etc, read a lot of stuff on here - and with some experimentation & trying, I managed to get the vibes through meditation, although I never got "out" through meditation. I had a few very interesting experiences though, like suddenly hearing voices as if there was a radio on - some loud crackling & popping type sounds, and so on.

Other than some success with the mobile phone method (as long as I do it just after waking up) all of my experiences just happen, I can't make them happen.

Months can go by with nothing happening - and then I'll have a number of experiences one after the next.

What happens more than anything though - and happened last nigt - is the following...

I become conscious from sleep, in the middle of the night, and I start to imagine myself spinning, and I start to actually spin, so then I lift an arm or a leg, and I lift my astral arm or leg. So then from here, I can move my arms around astrally, I can talk astrally so I can hear me but my wife can't, I can sometimes sit up astrally, and so on - and it can last for quite some time, and sometimes it's so real that I am not sure if I am moving for real or not, but I know I'm not as my wife is a very light sleeper & would wake if I were.

But the annoying thing is that I am completely restricted, I can't move out, I can't roll off the bed, float up, sink down, nothing, it's as if I'm stuck to my body with a very very small & very strong rope.

Also - I don't get the vibes any more. I've not had them for a long time. I find this odd & I'm wondering if others find the same, that over time you just stop getting the vibes? Is it a sign that your energy levels aren't high enough (which I think I've seen people saying before) or is it just that after a while you don't need the vibes?

All the time I've been doing this, the furthest I ever ventured was down stairs (I went looking for something I could check the position of the next morning, so I went & found my shoes, remembered exactly what position they were in - and in the morning when I went down they were exactly in that position)

I have, very occaisonally got out of my body & off the bed, but nearly all the time, I can't.

It's really frustrating!!  shocked  

Does anyone have any experience of having overcome this, or have any advice?

Thanks smiley

Kev
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The cell phone technique on: October 21, 2009, 01:07:07
Yeah I've had success with this. Works best when you fall asleep & then wake up.

The best experience I had with this was when I went to bed, then got up a few hours later at around 1am, went downstairs to do some work that I had forgot to do - then went back to bed about 3am, not long after that I woke up & tried the phone technique, worked straight away.

good luck Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 25, 2009, 22:21:01
hey it actually worked for me! I just followed everything you've said and the mobile phone technique but the problem is once im out my obe just turned into dreams without me noticing it until i become unconscious. any advice pls?

Excellent!!  smiley

Yes I have had this too, I think it's just experience. I think it's about developing the self control to come out of the OBE puposely before slipping into dream state, learning to observe & see when it's about to happen & taking evasive action - better to wake yourself up, log the OBE so you don't forget, and then give it another go ot just go to sleep, rather than try to prolong the obe, slip into sleep & wake up thinking you just had a semi lucid dream.

Probably once we've enough experience, we can find ways to stop slipping into dreamstate if we can learn to spot it happening, and then we can probably prolong the OBE without coming out. 

Are there any more experienced amongst us who have learned to do this?

Cheers
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 25, 2009, 22:16:52
Going to bed early.. getting up for a period of time in the early morning always seems to help me have LD's

Dreaming occurs more frequently the closer we get to waking (norm - early in the morning) & I've heard the same goes for AP's. From reading & other sources most people seem to have more frequent success by attempting in the early morning (ie. after sleep) than projecting in the evening (more likely to fall to sleep)

As Timandra said probably a combo.. but early to bed.. up for a time (ie.30mins - 2hrs or so).. then back to sleep would definitely promote the chances of AP'ing..

Well done... I hope I achieve one as long and clear as this soon.

Peace  smiley

Thanks  smiley

Yeah I think it must be a combination, finding a technique that works & then combining that with another catalyst must be the key to easier OBE's - if my experience was anything to go off, as it was far easier than I've ever experienced.

Going to try it again tonight by setting my alarm

Cheers

10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 25, 2009, 22:11:52
Yeah that's pretty kool to be able to go in and out of OBE like that. I have read about people having trouble passing through windows and mirrors. Not sure why. Most people say when they try that they get yanked back to there bodies. Obviously you've got alot experince under your belt to be able to go in and of of OBE like that though. Congratz!  grin

Thanks smiley

Actually usully I can't go in & out of OBE like this, that's why I really wanted to tell people about this, usually I struggle to get out, and I stuggle to get out of sleep paralysis - so this was special, straight out, and straight out of SP when I wanted to get back to physical, and then straight back into OBE again. I've never experienced that before.

I think it was down to a lot of things, people on here had been giving me pointers (thank you those people!!) as I'd posted that i'd been getting stuck - and I'd picked up the mobile phone technique from here, and I also had a weird sleep pattern that night, went to bed early, woke up a few hours later, did some work then went back to bed, I think that might have something to do with it so I'm going to try to replicate it.

Cheers

Kev
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 25, 2009, 22:06:25
About the mobile phone method...do you literally just imagined a phone in your hand for a few minutes and you were out!? Were there any vibrations or anything to accompany the exit? Perhaps I should give this method a try!

Yeah I just imagined it, what it would feel like, the sensation of touching the numbers etc, I never actually felt anything in my hand, but I was out pretty quick!

No vibes, just straight out - and I had a lot more energy too, I could see.

Give it a go, well worth a try.

Cheers
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 25, 2009, 22:03:58
Wow, congratulations. I envy you!

Perhaps it was the combination of all the things you did that made it happen. smiley

Thank you smiley

Yeah I think it was a combination of things too, I've had some success since trying the mobile phone technique, and I've been doing a lot of reading, watching (Dr Thomas Campbell's talk on youtube, that he did in London, about his my big toe books. About astral travel & quantum physics. It's quite long, but worth the watch!) and thinking about it, so I think all this is helping, but I'm going to try the sleep pattern thing again tonight & see if that was the catalyst.

Cheers smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 25, 2009, 21:59:59
Spoooooooky you posted on     
on: Today at 03:33:33

I've always had a thing for 333...

Congrats on the amazing OBE! It is realer than real... at work so I'm lacking time but it sounds really powerful. I'm glad you did it  smiley

Thanks cool

Oooh, that's spooky!!! I'm sure there's something about 33:33, also about 11:11 - I see both sets of numbers a lot, especially 11:11 - my wife always wakes up at 3:33 in the morning for no reason, wierd!

Cheers  smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 25, 2009, 21:57:26
Sounds amazing, I hope to achieve that in my next few weeks after my first short OBE Smiley Which also I found it hard to get through my door...So just like you I thought I might actually be sleep walking or something O.o

Thanks  smiley it was, really great! I've had some more success since but none yet as good as that one. I'm going to try that same sleep pattern again tonight.

Good luck smiley
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Best night of OBE's ever!!!!! on: August 13, 2009, 00:33:33
Hi All

Just had to post this....

Last night, I had a HUGE break through, longest succession of OBE's ever, best control, best astral vision, amazing.

I've been saying in other posts recently that I've been getting stuck, fustrated etc, getting stuck in SP a lot, etc., Well last night was completely different!

I'll walk you though what happened, so anyone else who's having similar problems I've been having, can try this too....

I went to bed a lot earlier than normal, at about 10 PM, usually I don't go to bed until at least midnight.
Then, I woke up at just before 1 AM, and realised there was something I needed to do, so I got up, came downstairs, and worked until 3AM...

When I started to work I was absolutely shattered, but I managed to get myself to stay awake - then by the time I'd finished doing what I needed to do - I didn't feel tired anymore, so I went upstairs to bed thinking "oh great, I won't be able to sleep now!"

I got in bed, closed my eyes - and tried the "mobile phone" technique, that I'd read in a previous post.

I couldn't really feel a mobile phone in my hand, but just focusing on what it would feel like to have a mobile phone in my hand, had me out within minutes.

the difference now though - was I was a lot more aware than I usually am at this point, so I could remember all the things I'd learned, which really helped.

next thing I knew, I was out, and I could see really well - which is something that doesn't usually happen.

The door was closed, I had a bit of trouble at first but then managed to get through the door, I went back & decided to go through the window instead - but I bounced against the glass!? at this point it felt more real than real, and I actually thought maybe I'd accidentally managed to wake myself up & maybe I was actually trying to throw my physical body through the window... I thought that may not be great, so I decided to check.

got back in body, wiggled a finger, and got straight out of SP - which never happens with me!

realised all was good, so I went straight back to phase, straight out, tried the window again, couldn't do it!? so I went through the door again, felt a little bit of friction as I went through the door, which I wasn't expecting. I went downstairs, made a mental note of where my shoes were in the lounge, so I could check this in the morning to see if I was seeing reality. Did a bit more floating around in the house, couldn't get out of the house. Went back to body, experimented with SP, waking up my body again, did this a few times, just couldn't beleive how easy it was.

I checked in the morning - and my shoes were in the same position I remembered from the OBE

and - despite the fact that I felt like I'd been OBEing literally from 3 until 7am when I woke up - I woke up feeling like I'd had 8 hours sleep!

So - great result!!

Anyone have any insight as to why last night went so well, is it the fact that I went to bed early, then got up & got my mind busy again while my body was still tired, and went  back to bed with an awake mind but a shattered body?

thanks Smiley

Kev

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Managed to speak during OBE / SP on: August 11, 2009, 00:20:34
Oh man.

This stuff happens to me all the time. I guess when it's happening I do actually talk in my sleep, but not to the degree that I'm imagining while dreaming. It gets pretty bad, sometimes I can't breathe right and I panic a lot.

Make sure you get enough sleep, don't stay up for long periods of time, and it won't happen smiley

I wouldn't call it talking in my sleep, my body was asleep but I was 100% awake - it was a case of managing to consciously & deliberately un-paralyse only my mouth & vocal cords while in sleep paralysis.

That is - I was in SP, and trying my best to shout, and unlike normal when I can hear myself but no one else can, this time I actually managed to shout for real - consciously, while my body was still paralysed - asking my wife to wake me up.

Shouting mumbo jumbo is one thing - but actually being able to consciously converse while in SP, I found pretty amazing.

I've done it twice since, but I've not managed to unparalyse my mouth / vocal cords fully in these cases and all I've been able to get out is gibberish.

17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Struggling getting out on: August 04, 2009, 21:55:32
sweet, i've kinda been in his place too, where i've gotten kinda frustrated, so i guess i'll just surge or fade into a shadow and return  wink
  Yeah it's fustrating, I've just not given it enough practice, some of you guys have probably put a lot more time & effort into being able to get out & travel more effectively, so you deserver the rewards - I'll get there if I keep practising & learning from helpful people like you

Thanks  smiley

Kev
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Struggling getting out on: August 04, 2009, 21:53:13
From my experiences... being stuck usually means you haven't relaxed enough.
There's still some bit of tension somewhere.

Hmm maybe, although I pretty much always project (or at least nearly) a couple of hours or more into sleeping, so I would have thought I'd be really relaxed at this point?

Thanks smiley

Kev
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Struggling getting out on: August 04, 2009, 21:50:06
It's tricky stuff and we are all somewhat different as to what our personal triggers are; I still get stuck and frustrated now and then. Sometimes my best move is just to relax and give up...then when I don't expect anything, it just happens naturally.Go figure...

You also might try an affirmation, beforehand. Something positive like, "I project easily and consciously." or "I will go out of body tonight" or "I give myself permission to project". Try repeating the affirmation when the vibrations hit or the timing seems right, but don't push it too much; if it's not happening then just let go and trust to your subconscious.

EV

Hi EV  smiley

Thanks, I'll try the affirmations. I've tried them before going to bed in the past but I've never tried them as I'm trying to get out, so I'll give that a whirl too.

I'll try letting go too, I want to try that next time I get stuck in SP, as struggling just seems to make it worse.

Thanks  smiley

Kev

20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Struggling getting out on: August 04, 2009, 19:42:55
Rope thing never worked for me. Hrmph. I read your previous post as well... So I get the problem...

Ugh. You probably need to induce vibrations in order to completely separate -- even while you're semi-detached to your body.

Try doing nothing but paying attention to things, anything you hear, see, or feel. Then try to go into a deeper trance, keep your mind quite. Start feeling all the energy around you, imagine it radiating off you in this glorious aura of white flames. Focus.

Focus. Focus. Feel massive amounts of energy flowing through your body, from the bottom of your spine up, up, up through your mind, hitting the top of your skull.

Raise it, raise more energy to the point where it cannot be stopped or controlled and with all you have explode the flames until you can see nothing but white light. Vibrate your entire soul with one focus to pop. Ask for help from any higher beings, (childhood religious figures help -- if you have a childhood religion pick that avatar to ask for help).

Try that... heck, I don't know worked for me a few times but what do I know really. After you pop a few times it should get easier and easier... But if you're at the point where you tried everything you just have to either blow it out or just let go and relax and do nothing.

Take the above with a grain of salt though.

Great help again, thanks smiley

I'll try that, I do think you're right, need to raise the energy - that's the kind of feeling I get when I'm stuck, but I have never actually tried to do anything like that, so I'll give that a good shot. Never thought to ask for help either, that's a really good call. Just a case of remembering all this at the time  wink I guess it's all about practising, testing & learning.

I read something yesterday about paying more attention, that's definately something I need to do, usually I'm just so in awe of what's going on - and then so annoyed & fustrated, that I don't give myself any time to actually pay attention to anything wink

Thanks  a lot, I'll hopefully have the opportunity to try this out tonight smiley

Kev

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Struggling getting out on: August 03, 2009, 22:53:19
Happened again last night....

Went to sleep - woke up body asleep, spun, got stuck, tried the exit method of holding onto imaginary rope attached to an imaginary speedboat, to waterski me out - ended up drifting into a semi dream instead & then dreaming that I was asleep & OBE'ing, very weird - done that a few times, IE I'm awake but within a semi-lucid dream.

Just need something to get me out without me drifting into dream / lucid dream state, or getting stuck in SP.I bought the Vehram technique book the other day, very interesting, I've not managed to remember what I read in that at the right point yet though, I'll try again tonight.

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Struggling getting out on: July 28, 2009, 20:26:06
That's a sticky question. I think it's normal for long term projectors to lose the feeling of vibrations before projecting. The spinning thing... do you have astral sight when you're spinning? Or is it just a feeling of spinning?

You can still be attached to your body and have that sensation without really being out. If you're truly out of your body then you don't need an exit technique because you've already exited. So I'm assuming that you're not really detached?

Hmmm...

It's hard to say what to tell you to do. I'd stop the spinning that you normally do. Mainly that's good for loosening the astral body's connection to the physical -- which is probably why you don't get vibrations anymore.

So stop spinning and just get to the mental state where you could do the spinning if you wanted to.

It also seems possible that you might be lacking spiritual energy. Not that you don't possess it, but that it's not being harnessed.

If your mind is constantly active spinning you around I don't see how you could get passed that point. If you would post more details on the stages you go through, any sensations, etc. that you normally get. I need more details.

Hi  smiley

Thanks for the great reply!

Most of the time I don't have astral sight when spinning, & I do usually very much have the feeling of being stuck to my body when I try to exit after spinning, sometimes my arms are out & I'm moving them without my physical arms moving, and it's like trying to sit up but I've got elastic pulling me back down to prone position, really fustrating! Often at this stage I end up in SP, or sometimes slipping into dream state.

So yeah, I'd say I'm not detached, mind awake & body asleep - but still attached.

Hmm, how do I get more spiritual energy? I'm attuned as a Reiki healer so I think of myself as having a lot of spiritual energy, but I've not been doing much Reiki recently so maybe that's why?  I'm not doing much physical excercise at the moment, I'm a bit out of shape, not sure if that coud be a cause?

OK, the stages I usually go through is that I lie down, pass out (usually not long after head hits the pillow) and then I'll automatically become conscious, mind awake body asleep. I never do it through meditation. I managed to get the vibes a few times via meditation, and some other weird sensations, but most of the time now I just tell myself before I go to bed, that I want an OBE, and then I'll wake up at some point after going to bed - mind awake body asleep.

I'll usually then feel that I'm floating very close to my body, and I'll try to move arms & legs but they're stuck, so I'll spin. Usually after spinning for a while, I'll be looser, and I can start to try to sit, but I'm pulled back down, at this point I will really start to force it usally, and this is when I usually get end up trying to move physically, and I end up in SP - at which point I often shout (and I can hear myself but noone else can) and then eventually I'll either manage to wake my body up, or I'll drift in a weird sleep / obe / SP state, where I'll sometimes then start to dream that I'm asleep somewhere else having an OBE - very odd.

Sometimes I'll try to talk to my wife, she'll start to have a conversation with me, I'll then realise that I have not woken my body up so how the heck is she talking to me, I'll wonder who was actually talking to me, freak out, panic, and then really struggle with SP trying to move.

The other night I got into that state really bad, and managed to un paralyse my mouth & vocal chords just enough to get barley audible words out to my wife, to shout her name & ask her to wake me up - which she then did - very worried thinking I was having a stroke or something!!

I remember when I was a kid I'd jget out so easy that I didn't realise I was, I'd put my hand through something, and realise I'd forgot my body, and then go & wake up so I could go & do what it was I wanted to do (get a drink, go to the toilet, whatever) but as a kid I didn't realise there was anything weird about that!! What a pity it's not so easy now! wink

Cheers smiley

Kev

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Struggling getting out on: July 27, 2009, 23:44:19
Hi  smiley

After the experience last night when I got stuck & ended up shouting through the corner of my paralysed mouth for my wife to wake me up.... I really want to finally find an exit technique which works for me, I'd be very grateful if anyone who exits regularly could help me with this.

About 6 or 7  years ago I had my first (I thought) OBE, when I woke up with a vibrating head, and then found myself floating just under the ceiling, did a few loop de loops, and then got paralysed for a bit before managing to wake up. The next day, when I searched the web, I found this forum, and realised what it was that had happened. I then also remembered lots of astral experiences as a kid, that as a kid I just thought were normal.

For a while I could induce the vibrations, and I had a few weird experiences, hearing voices, electrical kind of sounds, all that stuff.

After a while this developed to the point that I don't get the vibrations now, I just find that I can move without moving my physical body - usually the easiest way to do this, I find, is spinning, and I can quite often get myself spinning.

but it's getting away that I really struggle with, I can get out, ie just outside of my body enough to spin, but that's as far as I get, if I ever try to exit properly, I end up slipping into dreams, or sleep paralysis & then eventually waking up

any pointers?

Thanks

Kev
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Managed to speak during OBE / SP on: July 27, 2009, 23:20:53
Hi all

Not been on here for aaaages, but thought I'd come on after the very strange and scarey (especially for my wife) experience last night.

I was semi out, spinning around, as I usually do - trying to get out proper but not quite managing it, and I kept seeing a white figure in the room which kept freaking me out - so I kept trying to wake my body up, but was deep in sleep paralysis.

I was getting really fustrated, and scared - mainly due to this white shape, and couldn't wake up - I began shouting my wife, she couldn't hear me at first - beacase as usual, I was shouting with my astral voice, I could hear it but noone else could - but then something odd happened.

I managed to just un-paralyse my mouth & voicebox enough to get barely audible sound out! I was completely paralysed, apart from my mouth, and I managed to shout (in a very strange sounding croaky voice) my wifes name out of the corner of my mouth, and then say "Wake me up, wake me up"

It must have been very scarey to witness me, in my sleep - eyes closed - motionless, saying "wake me up" in a very strange voice throught the corner of my mouth!!  shocked

My wife was very scared, she thought I'd had a stroke, I'm only in my early 30's so it's not as if that is particularly likely, but it is how I looked, only the side of my mouth working & rest of body motionless.

She shook me, and I came round, and thanked her for waking me up.

I then looked up to see what the white figure / shape was that was freaking me out during the obe, and it was a picture frame on the wall, with the moonlight reflecting in it!

anyone else experienced anything like this?

Thanks

Kev

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A simple question... on: February 07, 2006, 23:23:23
I've had exactlly the same thing!!

I was wondering what that was too, thanks  grin
Pages: [1] 2