The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:53:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / I am back...Channeling God on: July 29, 2020, 01:35:00
Hi everyone out there...i have decided to get involved again...i dont know why...but I am...lots of years have gone by...I had time to think reflect and pray..i am ready to Channel Him...again. This is not because i want to, but because He asked me to...anyone of you who remember me say hi..those who do not..hi. Life is a crazy ride. I love you all and if you have a question for God...feel free to ask...regards Mustardseed
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My search for Frank Kepple. on: May 04, 2015, 17:32:57
People DID meet Frank, the image of him on the Frank Kepple Resource was taken on one such occasion.
This means he DID live in the UK at some point, and because he met someone, I highly doubt he would have used a fake name.
There is no IP address on file here for him anymore.  It would have been wiped after one of the several server/software changes.

If he was a fake with a fake name... it doesn't add up.  Everything he did on this forum goes completely contrary to the idea that he was a fraud.

I can't speak regards to how he felt towards RB, Adrian, etc...
I'm not too keen on RB myself.  He's only serves his own pocketbook, which I can't really fault him for though.
What I can fault him for is being a fearmonger and spreading fear.  He reduces people's spiritual progress, he doesn't help them.
My firm opinion is to stay away from most of what Robert Bruce has to say, but make your own decisions.

Adrian... what I can tell you about him is that he's one of the nicest people I've ever met.  We've had extensive chats and I've never once felt any ounce of animosity.  He's extremely kind and VERY understanding.
I never said he was a fraud....I am not called Mustardseed IRL....you are probably also protecting your identity...having a screen name....

As far as I understand his morals are not called into question.....so your emotional retaliation, and namecalling is not really called for Xanth, I always had a good connection w RB...And stil do, we are all different, but in my opinion he had a somewhat volatile attitude to those who did not see eye to eye with him...that was all

Good to see u r still around.....didnt we have a few heated arguments as well Xanth? I think I remember 😏
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling M.U.H.A.M.M.A.D on: May 03, 2015, 08:32:08
Yes...been looking for him for a while now.....seems its building up , but I still need a bit of time.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My search for Frank Kepple. on: May 03, 2015, 08:29:42
While I cannot tell you where or who he is...I can tell you a lot about him as a person, and whoever said he was a he.....there were a few of us back then who PMd a lot, the posts were conviniently "lost" so was a bunch of my own posts. What I do know is that he had a temper, he was volatile, and very upset at RB, his reaction was to use his focus areas as a skeleton , to avoid the more mystical approach that RB advocated. I chatted with him on several occations and he was very upset with RB, Adrian and myself.....he told me he had health problems in 2003 when I joined the forum. He claimed to live in switzerland! Near a border...good luck
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling M.U.H.A.M.M.A.D on: April 29, 2015, 19:35:48
That was quite a time wasnt it...
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling M.U.H.A.M.M.A.D on: April 29, 2015, 13:14:11
It all started with a song I heard on the internet.....an interesting song to say the least. As I listened I was very moved and felt that wierd trickle in my spine and around the base of my spinal chord, that I had way back when I channelled God.

I have learned from experience not to ignore that feeling.....here are the words..

"Losing My Religion"

Oh life, it's bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much
I've said enough

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
I haven't said enough

I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

Every whisper
Of every waking hour
I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool
I've said enough

Consider this
Consider this, the hint of the century
Consider this, the slip
That brought me to my knees, failed
What if all these fantasies come
Flailing around
Now I've said too much

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
I haven't said enough

But that was just a dream
Try, cry, why try
That was just a dream
Just a dream
Just a dream, dream

End

I really felt someone wanted to speak and so I decidee to listen
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling M.U.H.A.M.M.A.D on: April 29, 2015, 12:12:18
Hello everybody
Oh life....is bigger....its bigger than you and you are not me...the lenghts I will go to...the distance in your eyes...oh no I said too much I said it all....thats me in the corner.

As my life changes once again in the most profound of ways, I have decided to take up my AP presence for a very specific purpose....I would like to ask for your patience and love as I try to explain what I have been up to for so many years, and form a sort of fellowship of old friends.

Some might remember me, but very few I expect. I started out a long ago on the AP...time passed...life happened ....and now I would like to come back....wiser...older....and hopefully with a good deal more understanding and love.

I will start my new conversations shortly, and would appreciate any comments anyone wants to add but will as I always tried to do...stay away from heated arguments and unkindness....I would like you all to try your best to help me be good....deal?

My best wishes to you all ...old friends and new

Regards Mustardseed

Ps....I was not sure about the thread name and had to think there...now I changed it to what I really will be doing. This could be quite a ride....and I know it will raise eyebrows and maybe a few sharp comments. If it gets too rowdy I ask that the moderators step in......I believe it can be done and I have my mind set
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Entity Idintity Index ( Please submit your own experience) on: September 19, 2012, 09:34:50
Hi all

In recent years it appears that abductions , ufo observations, demonic activity, as well as certain astral phenomena are on a dramatic increase. Each beliefsystem has their own explanation and very specific terminology, and extensive arguments and much negativity is wasted as a result.

I have had several experiences in my life with differet re occurring entities, and have questions......

I would like to propose a system of classification of different entities to cross reference demon-elemental-alien- and see if they are the same and act the same. It is a conundrum that astral travellers have learned to deal with these entities, and where most UFO enthusiasts seem very fearful and Christians as well for that matter, certain abduction have now been foiled and maybe we could add experience.

It is reported that most abductions happen in certain focus areas and it is theorized that bineural beats as well as electric bypass are used, to make people exit. The marks on the body are well known among shamans as well.

So whatta ya think. I will start with my own observation of 2 specific beings that i have encountered on numerous occations

Regards Mustardseed

PS here is an interestink link http://www.delusionresistance.org/ufo/demonpos.html
9  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientific Research on Alien Abduction/Lucid Dreams on: September 18, 2012, 19:33:20
Ok we are 2....already a force to be recogned with
10  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientific Research on Alien Abduction/Lucid Dreams on: September 18, 2012, 18:54:37
I've mentioned this several times in the past, but I think it's possible that a lot of "aliens" are elementals that have fallen from their path, whose goal is to experience the physical world, but can't, so they use, trick, and deceive humans into believing they are all kinds of things they aren't, like gods/creators, or technologically advanced civilizations. They want our attention and for us to give up our will, whatever it takes, so they can come off as good, bad, scary, evil, or neutral. The best thing to do is not give them any attention at all - they feed off it, and if they don't get it, they'll eventually fall back into their necessary path. These are also the beings behind a lot of channeling, ouija boards, & automatic writing. Again, they'll tell you anything, as long as they get your attention (and eventually, your will).
Hi Stokes smiley
Long time . Well I thought of that and really is that not exactly what christians say demons do and are. You say patata i say potatoe smiley
Not giving them any attention is good advice for some. Not all. If you would have told me that at 20 years of age suffering from sleep paralasys and having very unwanted abrupt obes at any given time, and thats part of my story mind you....telling me "not to give them any attention" would be as empathic as Barbra Bush coining the phrase ...."just say no" smiley

If we respect people we accept their experience, if there is a read thread why not look call it what you want...i think its worth a try lets not get seperated into mystic and rational or elemental devil demor or alien who gives a s...what they are called...the question is do they act as a spicies or several species..wildlife what how with who why...lots of questions

I will start the threat...let me think now what could we call it...smiley
11  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientific Research on Alien Abduction/Lucid Dreams on: September 18, 2012, 06:28:19
Yea well i was proposing comparing PAST experiences to see if we could find common denominators smiley
12  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientific Research on Alien Abduction/Lucid Dreams on: September 18, 2012, 04:52:28
Dear Xanth
How are you. I find that a very subjective and rather disparing comment, smiley  apparently for some it DOES matter. Just like astral experiences there are people who struggle to integrate this new reality and with due espect who are we to say abductions are not real.

In any case I would like to get in touch with folks who are experienced dealing with unwanted attention in the astral dimension. This is basically what it is all about.

As I mentioned this site has chosen to be a apologist type of site, but since Frank introduced his adapted Monroe model, there has been a schism in the AP and any who consider a mystic approach is often sort of marginalized.

People suffer with this Todd and any help is .....a help:-)

Do you yourself have anything to give , i suppose you have had a lot of astral experience, if so pls share

Regards Mustardseed
13  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientific Research on Alien Abduction/Lucid Dreams on: September 17, 2012, 19:32:34
Lots were lost early on at least 3 yrs i think, Adrian would know if they are in the archice smiley
14  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientific Research on Alien Abduction/Lucid Dreams on: September 17, 2012, 12:44:50
Hi old friends and hopefully new as well smiley

I have become very interested in this subject a of late. During my obes i have at times seen greys and communicated with them as well. I also think i destroyed 1 . I observed the nordic type and often the reptile entities. I never knew what it was but now 15 years later the experience is called.... abduction.

As some oldtimers remember, Frank and I had a disagreement and BR also was at odds w Frank. Mainly about the issue of weather astral realms were anomolous or subjective or not. RB was arrogantly marginalised as a mystic, and left the coperation with AP over this issue among others smiley

My main quest always to master concious exits, to learn to stop leaving my body. It worked.

After learning to shoot energy balls all my involuntary obes stopped. Because of that I theorize that astral methods as we know them, exits, focus areas and energy work, are powerfull weapons, as most abductions or many , happen in the lucid state

I would like to propose a thread on dealing with , and idintifying astral wildlife, types tha could thought alien or otherworldly. I have met and dealt with odels of shapeshifters and met being on numerous occations who appear constant in apperance as in racial similar.

I have a possible contact to exopolitics, and the disclosure project, and they seem to be looking for answers.

Any takers

Regards Mustardseed
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Bruce Moen in Copenhagen on: April 10, 2012, 06:57:13
Bruce Moen is coming to Copenhagen nxt months.

If any AP members want to meet I might be able to get some discount, at least I cld try.smiley  any takers smiley
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: unconsious crash landings....help! on: May 05, 2011, 06:58:01
First of All i would write Robert Bruce at Astraldynamics.com .It coupe be a semi. Active or wakening Kundalini and is not to be taken lightly if so.  I would day stay away from anything astral for a while always a good idea once in a while. Had it myself probably not so strong
17  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Our Creator - Almighty God (MUST READ) on: May 04, 2011, 21:54:50
Yes....keep on reading and consider these things my Young swedish friend .Many have come before YOU with the fire of wanting to lead these lost souls on the right path, only to later be thankful. You see the folks at this forum are very informed , so if you had hoped for a free ride i am sorry to disapoint you. I invite you to stay and chat and teach us some more. Maybe you can start by finding me some proof from the net or if you yourself have some, that the Jews even existed as a nation under David and Solomon, to make it fair and fun lets avoid speculation and using the Bible as a source . Please if you Can guide me i would love to know

Regards Mustardseed
18  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Was Jesus Gay? on: May 04, 2011, 21:29:09
CT .......you had a brilliant thought (notice i Said HAD A THOUGHT) for such wisdom commeth down from above  grin very good point I am sure, and I know his style  cool ofcause hé would
19  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: any Muslim members on: May 03, 2011, 22:17:24
Yes they are beautiful here is one more amazing Islamic traditions and dances enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxeMyQNr8ho
20  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Was Jesus Gay? on: May 03, 2011, 22:01:48
This has been brought up with fervor my certain groups of people over the ages, especially monks, and other clergy, as well as modern day gay movements of various kinds. I suppose it is a convinient truth for some, to paraphrase the great wooden head.

In order to make a personal decision about this, I think you have to take your own circumstance into account.

If you believe that Jesus was the son of God, he is in a manner of speaking all the good you see in the world around you. If you see love between 2 humans, no matter how it is expressed, you see God, for the Bible says God is Love.

If you do not believe in the divinity and I am not saying one thing is better than the other, but if you don't then it is the same scenario, he will be whatever you say he is, and you will BELIEVE that.
The FACT of the matter is that... NOONE knows, and if we cannot as humanity even decide or be agreed that He was even real, ....then it seems to me , that discussing if he was Gay, it is rather like masturbating a mosquito,  grin a lot of work, I am doubtful that the result will lead to anything worth the effort.

For the record. My opinion is that if he was God, or Gods son whatever he was, it would be logical that he was bi, seems selfish and unfair  that only half the world could make out with Christ. I vote for equality, cool incidentally it also says "There is no male or female in Christ", indicating that the sexes and the consequent division and tension between them is a thing of F1 , the Bible calls it worldly affairs or the things of this world.

Just a thought

Regards Mustardseed
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / At long last my OBEs have ceased...jubii on: November 21, 2010, 21:47:42
 grin Well it may sound crazy to most of you but I have finally succeded in making my OBEs stop. I had years of concious exits as well as Lucid dreams and other experiences and after maintaining a strict regimen og excercises it is over.  grin at least it seems to be.

After years of OBEs etc I decided that living in THIS world was more important than the other one, and the lessons learned here were best learned without the distraction of OBEs etc. I decided to shut them out...the best sign of being in control, I assumed. So far so good.

As a big part of my plan was a ban on my visiting this site, its all in the ""mind" right, so maybe now I will start again making them happen. That was part of the original scheme but it was only to happen if they truly stopped. I have not had any for a LONG time, so maybe the time is right to reverse the process. Anyone interested in how i8t is done I shall be glad to share... grin

Regards Mustardseed

PS Hi everybody how are things going
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God...again! on: June 10, 2010, 07:29:44
So  ...... what is the thing with the oil

Its really something

Something ....what

It is very clever....the way they have worked it out

worked it out....worked out what

its a big game to them

Could you be a bit more clear

there are sooo many evels in this operation...some know some don't ssome try some don't and the real issues are coated in oil. The truth is covered in lies just like the oil itself. It is a amazing situation.....darkness has perfected the method it uses to drown the world in lies

That sounds interesting could you specify

you know how I use every opportunity every situation to perfect my plan, to draw men to me. I use mistakes faults problems and even disasters to teach and eventually heal manking. That is who and what I am what I do....I create order out of chaos. The other side knows this and tries to use chaos to create more chaos. Since they cannot really create they try to hinder my creative plan....thats all they can do. Delay hinder confuse...they can cause the nervous system to collapse and thereby initiate breakdowns in people and consequently equipment.

Is that what is amazing

No not at all...thats what has alkways been....what is amazing is the choices people are making....did you think about that conversation

Not really I did not understand it

Ha it was a puzzle...know you like those....solve it

A puzzle....

Yes a puzzle

Ok I will takie a look

I have to go now  I will talk to you later

ok see you then
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God...again! on: June 07, 2010, 20:05:51
Hi all I just went looking for something in the old thread, that I thought would be good to re iterate, to save time and frustration. It is regard to how I channel. Here it is...

From the OLD Channeling God thread:

In the channeling I merely listen to a voice and write down what I hear in audio. Any spelling mistakes grammar problems etc is due to my inferiour spelling abilities and the fact I am not a native english speaker. This is one point in Channeling that has suprised me often. It seems that "God" (lets assume it is God[]) partly uses my intellect and mind for the formation or creation of the sentences. It seems to me that the further away from my personal situation the questions are, the easier it is to recieve, but often I try to get something about a personal situation and the "channel" seems obstructed or somewhat coloured by my minds knowledge of the situation. This is also the case if I ask something that is Wayyyyy above my intellect's ability , it sort of freaks my mind out (trying to explain here[]) and I lose my balance in a way. A bit like Peter walking on the water and looking down and starting to sink. I get in the frame of mind that this is just impossible and as in the astral I create my own impossibilities. It seems to be a matter of faith. Just a few observations.

End

So as for asking God to answer a question I have not even heard....This just seems to get in my way. I get all concerned about weather my channel is strong enough or weather it is a trap or whatever .....all my own fears and lack of faith makes me loose the delicate balance I am in when I sit typing and I "sink" so to speak. I get sort of down as well and loose the interest in Channeling for a whille ...I almost get upset with God and as a result I DOUBT my own link and ....sink

JUst a thought

Regards MS

24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God...again! on: June 06, 2010, 18:05:21
yes definately....while getting it I was having a sensation on a single guy stanting on a very moving surface and the other in a very firm invironment ....semed like atelepone conversation.....I have NO clue...I have to go to work so anyone who can figure this out be my guest
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God...again! on: June 06, 2010, 17:43:25
I tried to type some things that are not allowed like cra. shi. fuc. so I changed it to xxxx to make it easy to understand....i HAVE NO IDEA what thet was all about but seemed like a conversation between a superiour and a inferiour.....pretty disturbed....it makes NO SENSE to me either but I will ask when I get time....It seems to me "God" is very agitated if one can use that word about that oilslip
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53