The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 20:34:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Experience last night on: October 31, 2014, 16:31:09
Yeah am having stronger dizziness and sleep paralysis these last few nights.
Think this is a sign to return to it again.

EDIT: As I wrote the above memory came up from something either last night or the night before. I was consciously reading something in my LD/OOB (Can't yet say for certain what it is) from a book as a test and was happy that all the text was actual text and not weird blurred stuff. Can't remember what I read though Sad haha
Time to keep a journal or something Cheesy
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Hearing something before sleep on: October 28, 2014, 10:44:38
I actually hear cracks in my room at night before going to sleep while I am still perfectly awake. Just at night, at no other times during the day, right at the  bottom of my bed. There is no object which can cause this as far as I can tell, unless of course some damage in the floor wood and some weight/pressure causing it randomly. I usually just think "leave me alone" and go to sleep then lol.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What are the top must-do things while OOB? on: October 28, 2014, 10:34:49
Go to a wall.... then go through it.
The experience of touching something physical with your hand which is hard, then applying pressure and feeling your hand move through it is pretty cool. This may require some work though, your mind or something will tell ya it's not possible till it is. Sometimes this is harder to do than to fly for me atleast.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Experience last night on: October 28, 2014, 10:25:40
Hey,

So I haven't posted in a long time. Had a negative experience some time ago: basically fell through a dark cloud which was floating above my body into my body and heard loud voices in my head when I woke up, this lasted for a few minutes... turns out it was a fake awakening. When I really woke up no voices etc., however all that happened during my false awakening started to repeat for real aside from all the physical details of the location I was in being accurate.. such as my brother sitting on the couch next to me, then my mum coming home a few mins after... so this freaked me out and I stopped doing stuff. This was a few years back and since then I have physical jerks in my left shoulder when I get tired or angry, actually if I were to pinpoint anger it would come out of my shoulder. I think this is just psychological stuff though and not demon or possession etc. related.

Anyways onto last night (no negative stuff so good for that):
Went to bed at 9:30pm.. woke up at 1:30am.. back to bed at 6:30am so super tired.
I start noticing I am in darkness and can feel my body and am dizzy. Then I start feeling my limps and I can move them, so break out with torso being bit stuck.. but after some time I just get up like I would get up from my bed. So all darkness till now.. then I am in a house. So I move around till I get back into waking up a bit or darkness... then back into the house after feeling my limps. This repeats a couple of times. Always in the same house with slight changes, to the inside and the outside. At times I make it outside but not for long. At times I start doubting if it is actual reality and get afraid of jumping down a balcony to go outside, till I catch myself and realize its still a dream or OOB.
Whenever I wake up briefly I feel very dizzy and can't properly move, then feels like I am falling head first.. as if I did a dive jump backwards, since I am lying on my back in the bed.
At one point I don't end up in the house.. just in complete darkness with no pshysical objects anywhere as far as I can tell. But this was only very brief.
There were some people in the house at times I think, but I can't remember speaking to them and don't think I did. I also had the impression that rooms would change in the house once I went from one room to the next.

So anyway what was this experience?

Also should I pursue OOB more actively again? I used to believe nothing can happen.. but that bad experience, coupled with some other negative ones which were not as extreme though, made me doubt this. Worried that I could pull something back or that a part of me gets stuck in a negative place, so when I do OOB again.. I'll just be in that negative place again and goto find my way out or so.

5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My telekinesis jouney so far (6 days) and help request please on: March 12, 2012, 15:52:21
Hmmm ok will describe in more detail:

The way I can feel energy is tingling sensations and in case of heart chacra its tingling + the energy/emotion you feel at a point of euphoria except that I am not in that state mentally, I can just feel the energy.
Hands would also be tingling which can increase or decrease.

Now I can at will make any of these things happen, even simultaneously... although I cannot hold that up for too long, especially in the heart/chest area.

The point being... even though this is nice and all, and I can do this for years. I still have 0 clue what to do with this.

If I put my hands close to each other or want to make a ball I can feel warms. Just that again, what now?

As in how should I focus whatever this is or what can I even do with this? Should I try to move objects or what lol?

I know I am transmitting energy or so, but up to this point I just feel even if I am doing that.. it is not focused and it just drains or goes no where and does nothing.

EDIT: Thanks for the tips and help so far Smiley
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My telekinesis jouney so far (6 days) and help request please on: March 11, 2012, 17:36:12
Having trouble moving it into my hands and out. From head to heart is better since its connected. Maybe goto practise more, but I do not feel proper connection from heart to arms to palms.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My telekinesis jouney so far (6 days) and help request please on: February 29, 2012, 16:40:51
Can you describe the energy in your head and the way you practise TK?

Asking because I can switch on and off something in the center area of my forehead and move it around to crown chakra at will which is energy based. Just no clue what the hell to do with it.
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I can't remain lucid for too long. on: December 20, 2011, 22:10:28
I can relate to the sex thing.... it will wake you up so its a good exit haha.

Now the trick is.... how to control having sex and not wake up  evil
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: House cleansing experience on: November 29, 2011, 04:21:03
Every ritual is run by intention, hence yeah it should work if you train your visualiztion enough. Using physical objects just helps most people to put their intention into it better as it is more difficult to hold a visualization for a long time.

Psychological it will work of course even if even if there was nothing since you think there was something and whatever you did won, it would be the same as the placebo effect. I think most rituals are more placebo than anything true, but that's just my opinion.

10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / True form in lucid dreams on: November 21, 2011, 00:06:00
So was doing a lucid dream / OBE thing.. can't really categorize it.

Anyway it starts on my bed and I am lying in my physical body, but I know I can start moving my arms etc. in the dream form. So I move them up and they are infront of me, with the intention that I want to get up now to move around my room.. but then another thought hits me, why I don't try to create an energy ball?

So I focus energy into my arms and hands (no freaking weird visualizing thing, just the command energy flows through) with the intention of creating a ball which I can see (obviously this should work because thought = creation and I wanted to have a cool energy ball Cheesy ) but then it goes weird. First my hands disapear, then my arms start disapearing... when like half my arm is gone I wake up because someone woke me by accident. So I am wondering if this was the true form, as we only see ourselfs having a body in dreams only because we have one in the physical realm. Additionally when I woke up and still had my eyes closed I felt so much energy rushing through my arms and hands, tingling all over, but not being able to distinguish properly where my hand was located etc. so much that I thought they must have fallen asleep and my blood supply is cut-off. So I moved them, at this point all tingling stopped and I started realizing where my hands were again... and they were not asleep. So what was this?
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Question on something that happens to me in dreams on: October 08, 2011, 07:48:56
Hi,

I have experienced this lately:

I am in a dream in a squad of people who do missions of breaking into places and getting things out of them. This sometimes involves heaving to kill people. Now I am not aware that this is a dream at all and hence feel guilt about what we do.

The part which is interesting is that while I am going through it I am remembering past dreams of being in the same squad doing other missions, and all of these were previous dreams, which I could not recall in my waking state (now I can, as I remember again). It is like my self in that dream has a past and possibly a future in other dreams where I am that person. This person is fully disconnected from any other dreams or from my waking self (with the execeptions of sometimes having people I know in the real world there). At the same time in my last dream I was getting the hint that all of this might be dreams because I remember asking myself the question if I should feel guilty of having to kill people and doing these missions if all was just a dream (on a side note I hate being part of that squad, but I cannot get out of it... I am always right at the start of the mission when it begins)

So what is this phenomenon? How come I have a distinctive self with a past and possible future in dreams which are all interconnected, yet cannot distinguish them as dreams while in them and thinking they are real?
12  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Strange 'air-dots' on: July 11, 2011, 09:30:56
What if the spots are like pure white/blue light?
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Psychic Vampire - Entity situation -- please help on: June 26, 2011, 13:56:33
To OP:

We are not oblidged to help you.
Most people are not qualified to help you.. Sure can tell you ritual to do, but rituals work because of the person doing them.. Not because of the actual ritual as it is just a form. So telling you any might not work.
Then again this might be in your head, which makes it real for you.
Also people are generally not powerful enough to cause it.

Oh and your problem has nothing to do with astral projection etc. Hence we can discuss those things here, but don't have to discuss yours.
If you found help somewhere else.. Great. I give it a 50/50 shot of working because u need to train ur mind first to actually use rituals. Then again why don't just train to shield yourself or make yourself more powerful?
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I advanced in my flying skills today! on: January 12, 2011, 00:55:53
Dont let us catch you flying without a pilots license though, or we're forced to call the Astral cops

Bad boys, bad boys watcha gonna do when they come for you?
15  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Nothing is going to happen 2012 on: October 20, 2010, 09:55:26
It is just a bloody date...
Just like 2000.... nothing happens.

You may experience a shift in some conciousness in some people because they want that shift anyway... but common....
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Funny conversation I had in a dream on: October 20, 2010, 09:53:13
Told a kid not to be scared while coming out of a wall lol...

But then again, its you talking to yourself anyway.. no way they respond or make sense.
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Having an annoying problem here... on: October 20, 2010, 09:50:01
Don't take meds!!!!

Do it in a state when you wake up and are still very tired in an environment which will cause you to have irregular sleep.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: lucid dreamed today on: October 20, 2010, 09:48:21
Keep reality and that state separate... or else you will have excrement like inception haha (k not that bad, but still)

Control emotion or you will wake up.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Bill Gives Obama ‘Kill Switch’ To Shut Down The Internet on: October 20, 2010, 09:43:35
Lieberman + Rockefeller...

What else is new. Spreading fear is always an easy game.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: CIA spies on the Pulse, I said it! on: October 20, 2010, 09:33:17
Meh CIA surveillance... Quick ban Xanth!! haha
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Yes We Can = Thank You Satan on: October 20, 2010, 09:29:10
Hahahaha Cheesy

I love religion... always brings some kind of amusement... "Thank you Satan!"
22  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: spiritual evolution on: October 07, 2010, 23:55:32
Well....

How aware are you of yourself? Do you know who you are trully? Do you know why you behave the way you do, where it came from, what causes it... or do you just go around life reacting to things without control?
When do you give into to circumstances? How much of your potential and power have you realized? What kind of life do you live? Are you happy or are you just saying everything is ok cause you resigned?

23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / My dreams are becoming more and more Asian on: October 07, 2010, 23:44:13
So anyway I am not Asian, just my dreams are for some reason... maybe cause I live in Singapore.. hmm no clue. Just a recent thing.

I dreamt I was in some sort of samurai academy during that time period. The master started fighting all students in a big room, killing everyone quickly. Then he came for me... I threw a small dagger at him and it pierced him. He collapsed shorty then recovered, I was really scared. When I drew my sword.. it was just a freaking dagger sort of thing.. while he had a regular katana with a red cover I think. I threw my second dagger at him, he blocked it with his sword... then threw it back in a much more skill full way and I dodged it. It flew past me on the right, it was targeted at my chest. Now being disarmed I tried to turn and run, at that moment he made steps as fast as lightning towards me and I was shocked... but then he paused and put his sword on the floor. Someone I think tried to approach at that time.. and he just quickly cut into this stomach or something, then put the sword back on the ground. I was scared he would do the same if I tried to approach and that he was luring me in. So I made a few steps back again, but then somehow the sword came closer to me on the ground and I somehow picked it up.. the moment I did, he came at me with lightning speed at something struck the left top of my shoulder and neck hard. Pain went through me and he ran away, and I thought I was dying... till I asked someone and he said I wasn't bleeding. I guess he hit me with the sword cover of the katana.

Fast forward:
I am in a room. One of my asian mentors is there (guy who trains me in real life, is enlighted and highly concious). One of his other but more advanced students is there (femals). There is a girl with me, with whom I had sex before (also in dream... don't get into details lol). My mentors student screams at me that I am falling into an unconcious pattern again, and I don't really love the girl, and I am just doing it for sex. In real life I have issues with relationships to girls, I break up with them after like 2-3 month because I don't feel stuff for them anymore. Her attack was based on that.
I reply that this one is very different, that we belong together and I have a deep connection. That we have a passed life together or so.
I talk to the girl who was my GF to fight me to prove this. We start this epic martial arts fight like in chinese movies, defying grafity and she is blocking my blows with her long hair. Anyways after some time she jumps up, I jump over her like 2-3 meters up and dive down head first towards her, my punch this time goes through and hits her chest making her slam into the ground and she breaks down and cries. After I comfort her somehow I start talking with her if she has a Katana at home. She says yes and that its acient. I tell her if she remembers back then at the academy how only 5 of us were chosen and kept alive on that day and how I still had the masters katana.
My mentor says he approves of her.

Dream sort of ends then....

Cool thing about it... martial art fighting in that style bloody rules!!
But yeah.. maybe past life something... goto find out more or remember more dreams.
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Astral Time - a Definition on: October 05, 2010, 13:48:13
Astral definition of time is weird. Even in dreams its strange.

I have no sense of times there anyways. When I become concious I sometimes just think, whoa k this one is lasting longer than others... but I never keep track of time.

Which brings me to a question:
Has anyone ever seen watches, clocks or anything which tracks time in the astral? And if you do, can you read them?
Just curious now because I realized I never ever came across one, in dreams or lucid dreams or anywhere actually.
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Question please help!I need help bad! on: October 05, 2010, 13:43:38
One month and no response.....  something happened?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16