The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 13:50:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16
126  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Destiny doesnt allow on: March 06, 2007, 02:58:27
Read a really old book, like the one by Horis (1000bc I think). The world is much worse now. Sure they had a lot of warmongers and barbarians then, but the difference is now the warmongers and barbarians are leaders of huge nations. Self improvement in society was a universal idea, rather than something people did outside society. Those who didn't strive for civility and good were looked down on and shunned, today violence, chaos, and indulgence is worshiped (yes it is). The world is inversed, upside down. You dont have to look back thousands of years to see a dramatic slide, only the last 100 years, when was the last time the U.S. had a president of Lincoln or Franklin's moral caliber? Could a person like them even become president nowdays, without slithering into office?

Huh?
An old book.... that came from one nation. A lot of people make the mistake that they call the major civilisation of a time "the world". First of all the books written in those times came from the upper class which made up like 5% or so of the total population of the present civilisation. Compared to the rest of the world at that time they are nothing.
So basically you had like 5000 people or less in a civilisation which probably made up only a few percent of the total world population who had a nice lifes and wrote a books about it.
In these civilisations murder and crime was common in the lower class. The same goes for poverty.
The rest of the world was "lawless" by todays standards. Rape, murder, human sacrifice in some cases, slavery, etc. was common.
So please reading a book written a 1000 years ago and than thinking the world at that time is shaped after what it is described in the book is absurd.

Today we have human rights....... that alone is a major step in the positive direction. Yes I know people are going against them, but they still are true for the majority.
And anyway you yourself have given an argument that todays world is better than in the past.
"Self improvement in society was a universal idea"
Exactly, so we have that for atleast 500 years now. Hence the world is a better place than it used to be.
127  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Cursed on: March 01, 2007, 13:49:01
You already know the answer to your problem since the problem was created by you in the first place (like kiwi explained).
Ask yourself how to banish them, the first thing that pops to your mind should do it. Of course think rational about it, you definatly do not need any kind of rituals or so... visualisations are enough. I can't emphasise this enough.... ONLY do visualisations, the rest will just get you even more worked up.
What I do sometimes when fear gets the better of me is just visualise a white energy shield around me or so and tell myself that nothing can penetrate it.
128  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Destiny doesnt allow on: March 01, 2007, 13:26:31
You're right, everything that is happening now was inevitable, and I beleive there is a perpose for the world being allowed to reach such a sorry state. Most people know that you grow the greatest when you conquire your demons, and well, the world is full of demons.

Uhm I wouldn't say that the world is in a worse stage than it was a 1000 years ago or at any time acctually. The world is also not full of demons..... its just that the media overemphasizes on bad things happening. Good news never sells..
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Heaven on: March 01, 2007, 13:22:23

space ships and beautifull alien babes

Uhm...... human babes will be just fine for me.... thats acctually the only thing I will get hahahaha
130  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: What's the coolest optical illusions you've ever had? on: March 01, 2007, 13:18:51
black energy pulsations in the center of my vision...... (note: I mean the color black.... I don't mean "evil energy")
131  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: SUPER HEROES on: February 27, 2007, 08:34:00
Why do people want to light fire with their hands or move objects with their minds? Will it make our lives more complete?

No, but you have to learn to walk first before you can run.
132  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: peace in 2012 on: February 27, 2007, 08:26:45
Hmm... sites written by unrealistic dreamers and children are not really worth reading. There are too many mistakes with simple things that I just stopped half way through.
Example:
"those who know about quatum physics, you know that you are creating your reality everytime you think. energy which is all around us, follows the rules of are thoughts and manifestes over time. this can be scientificly proven by learning the quatumm physics and learning that all matter is made of tiny packets of energy called quanta which follows thoughts and manifestes into reality over time."

The guy doesn't even know the difference between a theory and a fact.
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: 1 million dollar paranormal challenge on: February 27, 2007, 07:42:44
I know people which can do things... I live in the Philippines and my parents met someone who could "read" their sicknesses just by looking at them (100% correct) and tell them what to do to get rid of them. She gets possesed by a young girls spirit when it happens, (western diagnosis would probably say she is a skizo).

Someone else I heard of can apperantly bend metal etc. when he changes his brainwaves through meditation or so.

The thing is that there will probably be a catch with the 1 million dollars.
134  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: BATTLE IN 2012? on: February 08, 2007, 19:27:38
all my life i wantied to be born for a heroic reason, train my extraordinary abilities, to stop a hostel enemy, and save the planet. i know it sounds stupid, and childish, but after what i seen and heard,and read about. i feel one day i will have my chance. i want to live out my dream and i know it is possible, if there is a hostel enemy out there coming I'll be one of those who opposes it. you can tell me to dream on, or snap out of it( I DON'T REALLY CARE). i want to be here for a reason.

Its ok to have dreams, but they are just that.
There is no hostel enemy and thinking like that will just be used by others to controll you. People will choose the enemy for you, since you want guidance, and the enemy will be other humans. This is how war propaganda works...... "be all you can be" "be a hero for your country", etc.
Its best not to want to fight an enemy, you don't need an enemy...... you can also be a hero by helping people. If you want to use extraordinary abilities try to heal people. It will be much more appreciated than fighting some "man-made" enemy.
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Manipulating people on the astral realm on: February 08, 2007, 06:49:13
I don't know... it might be the charisma because I have to talk to people, unlike Astir.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Manipulating people on the astral realm on: February 07, 2007, 19:24:33
It's not something I learned. It's something I've always been able to do among other parlor tricks...It's appeal to the subconscious, that's all it is. The women on both my mothers and fathers sides of the family...I'm pretty much convinced the natural witchiness comes from them. tongue I've been pulled over several times, never written a ticket. I've bought alcohol countless times, yet I've never been carded. I don't have to look and act cute or look and act old. It's a seperate conversation, it's whispering. I could abuse it (I actually did, ages 12-13 *cough* had straight A's  smiley ) but now more than half the time it is subconscious even on my end. I am not always fully aware.

Haha.. I can relate somewhat. I can just manipulate people when I talk to them. Like making someone push back a deadline for no real reason (my classmates always wanted me to talk to the teachers cause of that). I also never really get into trouble. I was arrested once for trying to buy weed on the street in the philippines (was going through a dumb phase of life)..... nothing happened. Although I was a foreigner and they could have wanted money from me, which police here normally does, they let me go again after I talked to them a bit in the police station. Its strange because there is a death penalty here on drugs etc. and they just let me go (well it was only a few grams of weed, but still...), not even taking my name, phone number, address, etc.
After that official stuff was over they asked me if I wanted to take a girl home (some hooker, I said no of course).... I was the best of friends with the cops all of a sudden. They even wanted to give me money for a taxi.
Never knew why they acted like they did.... maybe because they got to keep the weed haha.
137  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Is this a psychic or spiritual energys of some sort? on: February 02, 2007, 03:12:30
Hmm I feel that in my hands and third eye almost constantly. I can "switch" it on if I want to.

I can also create this immense energy sensation going through my body, but only for a few secs than it becomes unbearable.

I haven't found any use for either so I don't know....
138  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 30, 2007, 11:33:11
Hannah:

The mayans died out because most of them were killed and the rest converted, not because they decided to leave.
If they were so advanced they would have never done mass-sacrifices.
It was their time to go because they were an inferior civilisation compared to European civilisations.

The mayans were not special in any kind of way, civilisations similar to them were all over the world except in Europe.

What about the Inca for example?

139  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Haunted Ouija Board? on: January 28, 2007, 16:44:59

First off, the words are backward, I don't know what you've been smoking on. They are backwards and they are upwritght. Secondly, the hands are different!!! The one that hasn't been altered by spirits are in blue sleeves, and the one that has, are in black, and the left hand is lifted. The picture that isn't altered, both hands are not lifted. Here is the un-altered, take a long good comparative look at both.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1972-Haunted-Ouija-Board-Extremely-Active_W0QQitemZ330078003224QQihZ014QQcategoryZ102515QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I still wonder Mydra, why are you in this forum, if you are assuming that the seller is doing something fishy. The Folks who works with Ouija Board confirms that they open the window/portal/dimension for the spirits to cross over. So its highly unlikely that they are doing it with photo shop or any other digital program.

And another thing Mydra, they sold it for $26 bucks, so roughly a few more bucks than the others, not much for all that digital work. But anyhow, believe what you will.

AstralVibe

Uhm.... the Ouija board in that link is from a different company..... hence the hands a different.
Your post later on gives a correct link to board with the same company as the one which is supposendly changed by spirits.

And I will try to explain how mirrors work for the last time, since you don't seem to get it. I will involve you in it, think of it like a do-it-youself thing.

Write the following on a blank piece of paper:

ABCDEFG

Look at the piece of paper. Now go to a mirror, look into the mirror and turn the paper so that the ABCDEFG faces the mirror. Look at into the mirror and look at the image of the paper.
OH MY GOD, its exactly like the haunted Ouija board, I guess your piece of paper is haunted too.  rolleyes

140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does Prozac do to you? on: January 26, 2007, 14:42:52
 shocked yeah definalty stop taking it.

I don't like all those pills anyway.... change like a few atoms around and your left with things like speed, ecstacy, etc..
The thing is drugs, legal or illegal, are always a business. The more people taking prozac, the better the business. Therefor if you feel depressed you will get it subscribed, although the doctors probably know that there are alternatives cures. But it saves them time, gets them payed, makes the companies happy, etc. if they just subscribe you some pill and let you be on your way.

Oh and for your info about Prozak:
http://www.mentalhealth.com/drug/p30-p05.html

Lovely stuff.... this is just a summary of the side effects:
Headache, nervousness, insomnia, drowsiness, fatigue or asthenia, anxiety, tremor, dizziness or lightheadedness, nausea, dry mouth, diarrhea, anorexia, excessive sweating. Less frequently, rash, pruritus, weight loss, sexual dysfunction, convulsions.
141  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: PsiBall Testing on: January 25, 2007, 19:43:54
Will test it toms, although I never know if I create any haha... hard to know if something invisible is there  smiley, although I can feel energy....

The flame might acctually be a good test.
142  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 25, 2007, 19:35:25
Some people need guidance in order to move on. Personally, if I don't know what to do, I use any guidance that resonates with me  so that I can evolve. Yes, I can sit and wait till the answers come, but to be honest I ain't got the time.
I'm working with the calendar for over a year now, and thanks to it I'm moving on with my life and myself at great speed.
Mayan calendar is not a horoscope. It is a powerfool tool, that allows you to work on yourself so that you can become a better human, by learning simple things like laughter, and more profound like respect and consequence. The waves are periods during which (according to the Mayans) certain issues are more visible than others, and it is easier to heal them. Now, when I look back at some important dates in the past ( I have been taking notes) that I did not understand, I really regret I hadn't known the calendar then. At least I would have known what the lesson is about, and the hurting wouldn't be as bad.When working with the calendar sentences like "I felt happier" are not the issue. Each day has it's shadow and it's light with a different lesson. If you are feeling happier let's say today (yellow human) it means that you are cruising well and understand the lesson of free will (a very general statement about the symbolism of a yellow human). If today is tough it means the opposite - that you don't really get the lesson of free will and unconditional love yet. Since it's all happening during the wave of the monkey, the tool to transform the shadow is laughter. Since it's the year of the moon forgotten and hidden issues Will be brought up.....and so on..It's quite a complicated and deep system of information.

Thankfully there have been civilizations (and still are) who's consciousness was way above our midget minds.
Please don't get offended, but I think it's quite a powerful statement:So I understand that for you Maya, was a bunch of blood thirsty morons who thought of the calendar because they were really bored? grin

ps. Since astrology is a mind trick, Is astral projection a mind trick for you too? Just curious grin

All the best

Nah I think the Mayans knew how to create a very harmonious society. They needed to create guidance, for people to focus their thoughts together for the common good. Hence they created the waves, if you follow them all it will probably lead to a better life.... but still it doesn't really have anything to do with a supreme beeing who gave these instructions I think. Acctually the truth is we will never know... so I am just having like a devided stance on it.
And by the way we have the same minds like them, we have just forgotten some things but learned others things. For example we learned that blood sacrifices are not necessary to get guidance.

Oh and AP isn't a mind trick, it is totally seperated from Astrology for me, but I know that others link it.
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Alien abduction and OBE on: January 25, 2007, 19:16:55
Yeah they did... Hypnosis regression, more like Hypnosis memory creation  wink
But I was refering to the woman they introduced at the beginning of the program, she has the memories without any kind of hypnosis.

I don't think I would let anyone Hypnotise me.... noone really knows whats happening, all fun and games until you get memories of events which might have never happened.
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Debauchery on: January 25, 2007, 19:14:30
I know what I'm talking about.  I'm not playing the dumb arguement game.  I'll prove it when I build the machines, and damn your insolence to the grave.

As long as you don't hurt anyone... go ahead. How you spend your time is none of my concern. But I can already tell you, you won't be able to construct a machine like that from old stereos. All that is in there is magnets, wires and an antenna... oh and some chipset.

Maybe you should go to Russia or get in contacts with some Russian scientists (or former UDSSR), if anyone knows about this stuff they do. Their science is superior in these things since they have invested so much time in it during the Cold war. Acctually Russian science is the best and most underrated... Kirlian photography comes to mind, pure genius.
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Heaven. Is it possible? on: January 25, 2007, 19:06:44
Well aperantly there are different realms. Heaven is a very subjective thing since it varies from religion to religion and from person to person.

I think you can project into higher realms which will satisfy your image of heaven, or you will think that you have reached heaven. I do not think you will see any dead relatives etc. though (well you might but it will prolly just be your subconcious), or a Golden Gate for that matter.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Was I close? on: January 25, 2007, 19:00:45
Well you started having hypagonic (sp?) images. It means you entered a trance state, the one you need to AP. I am not sure how close you were, since you did not describe how your body felt etc. but your on the right track.

That or your taking too many drugs  cheesy  tongue (sorry am in a weird mood today)
147  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Scientific Miracles in the holy Quran? on: January 25, 2007, 16:23:14
Nastradamus and DaVinci were not Muslims and they also talked about technology (especially Nostradamus) which was not yet invented

I am reading that stuff now... sounds better than the 7 days, but still.. in 1000 years we will find out that someone travelled back in time and wrote it  grin, joking haha

Look there is just overinterpritation:
"The ejaculated drop"
During that time the culture was male dominant. Everyone saw semen, they linked it to birth... and so since its male dominant society everything comes from the male which means it comes from God.

They just give too much meaning to the words. All over history people correctly assumed things about science and so on before it was prooven. For example weather prediction.
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Debauchery on: January 25, 2007, 16:08:57
Hmm I said it somewhere before. There are always two paths with discovering Astral stuff etc.
One is beeing more aware, spiritual whatever you wanna call it
The other is becoming paranoid, skitzo, a bit crazy... well some a lot crazy (not refering to you Peversion, there were some ppl here before who were totally nuts)

Now to you Peversion:
Believing that anything is possible is the wrong approach, alteast for you since you set yourself no boundaries,.... it leads to paranoia and all that stuff. Not good at all.... sometimes we think too much and need to stop. I know the feeling your going through, I had it with something similar.

Believe in something if you experience it or see it. Then approach everything rational. How can they controll you with technology if they have no access to your house? How come OBE existed before technology was that advanced?
Question yourself, I do not need to make an argument against your theory... I just have to pose questions and it will be defeated.

Technology is exactly what it is... there is no way that you can interfere with someones head using radio waves or electricity.
Study biology please:
We cannot receive radio waves
Yes we use electronic impulses, but its much more complex than simply putting a current through us. They are just used to transfer information, not to make it. They don't make thoughts, they are responsible for body movement for example. There is no "electric code" to create thoughts or emotions. That part is mostly chemical.... why do you think drugs alter moods, sensory input, etc.?
If you apply a current to a brain you will simply destroy it, nothing more will happen.

Common man get a grip of yourself, study science and you will see.

Oh and about cybernetic stuff:
The furthest I think is that some professor put chips inside himself that a pc will recongnize him when he enters the house.
The future:
Controlling the internet etc. with your mind, directly through a chip. Noone will want to do that anyway so don't worry about it.... this would be the only case when you could be kind of controlled.

Sorry I can't give you any support, technology has nothing to do with anything spiritual.
And yes I am beeing very close minded about this, and thats a good thing.

On a final note since I don't want to be totally onesided:
You might be able to controll certain things in the body by directly inserting micro chips into a person. Apply a small electric current to a muscle and it will flex for example. The brain is much more complicated, no technology can do it so far, but they are working on it I think (that proffessor guy wants it bad).
Now notice:
1. They would have to do an operation on you
2. Its metal, magnets would interfere and all kinds of X-ray and metal detectors would detect it
That means you not knowing about it is impossible.
149  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: entering someone's dream on: January 25, 2007, 12:09:46
Dreams are seperated from OBEs
If someone has a dream, you cannot enter it, its in their mind. You would have to enter their mind to enter their dream.... something which cannot be done from the Astral. You can't even find people in the Astral if they themself are not there I think.

To fool on the Hill:
Please explain in detail how you entered someone elses dream. If you feel uncomftable with describing the method because you think someone might abuse it, just say stuff like: "I visualised something".. so that its vague and cannot be repeated.
150  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The wave of the monkey is starting on the 24th of January on: January 25, 2007, 08:53:35
Beautiful! I've actually been feeling an increased lightness and spiritual awareness since yesterday (and I just found this forum today)! grin

No you haven't.... you came here, read this, thought it was good, thought about yesterday, combined it with this, created feelings which you didn't even think of before.....
[EDIT: Whoops didn't read something you wrote, don't want you to get all mad at me.
You might have felt spiritual awareness but it has nothing to do with this wave, you would have felt it also without reading this. Another thing is you might have disregarded the feeling completly if you had not read this, which equals to it not existing.... or there is still the possibility that you just inveted the feeling like I described before the "EDIT".]
Thats how all the waves work. Its a mind trick thing.

Acctually thats also how all that star stuff works too, or horoscopes, or anything really which tells you what you should expect to feel or do in a certain amount of time.

Just my 2 cents.

If you wanna prove me wrong:
Do not read this stuff for like a month. Record every spiritual feeling you feel every day very precisly so that it is not vague like: I felt happier

Than come back and compare it to the waves that happened during the time...... it will be different. If noone tells you what to feel in a certain amount of time, you also won't feel it. You will feel other things though, the true things.

Why waves, horoscopes, etc. work:
People want to be guided, even if they don't want to admit it. The thought that they are the only thing and nothing is above them which can give them guidance or tell them what to look for/feel for/do to achieve something in a period of time scares them.
Once they read what to look for, they will do it and force themselfs to find it in order to keep the believe up that the authority is real.
For once I agree with the bible (although I cannot quote this properly):
DO NOT BELIEVE IN FALSE PROPHETS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16