The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 13:36:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
26  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: kundalini and dreams on: June 20, 2010, 17:40:06
Kundalani activation?? Yeah sounds new age..

The snake is hungry I guess haha

Nah but seriously, just eat right and healthy. If your body shows signs that it needs more just give it.
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Come to IRC Chat! on: June 07, 2010, 21:59:28
Yeah please come

We have cookies
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Primacy of Consciousness by Peter Russell on: June 06, 2010, 06:46:22
Watch it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8AXmJdmzfM

For me a lot that he said made a lot of sense to me and I agree with him.

What about you guys. Discuss Smiley
29  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God...again! on: June 06, 2010, 06:32:54
Let me start by saying I've never saw ANYONE start half way between what was being said..especially such a heated debate.  Which brings me to the whole.. this is a crock of excrement.  Sorry if my language offends thee.  I can't believe how many socks are on this site.  I had NOOOOOOOOOO idea.

I don't even get what your saying.

But fine.. go and believe in channeling. Give your power away...
30  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God...again! on: June 06, 2010, 06:10:59
No amount of you spinning this, is going to change my mind.  It was rude, it was callous, it was mocking, it was wrong.  I really don't care what you guys chatted about, perhaps you should have these chats on here, in the chat section, so we can all be privy, especially if you are going to use that as some form of excuse for his less than kind behaviour.

I think you hate that you like me a bit.  cheesy  Poke me in the eye, indeed.  grin

Sometimes it is necessary to get a point across.

I cannot be gentle and say... look maybe... just maybe your only talking to yourself.

I am not kind with matters of the brain, consciousness and sanity. Kindness does not get you that far with certain things, you have to shake someone hard sometimes.

I do not intend this to really mock someone, just that they get triggered enough so that they do more self questioning.
But apparently its hopeless in this case.
31  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Channeling God...again! on: June 05, 2010, 19:45:02
Channeling God.

Ok I will channel someone too, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, my personal God (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster)

Hello

Hi dude

Yeah so the other day...

What did you do?

Huh?

You ate spaghetti... DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THOSE ARE HOLY?

Oh I am so sorry.... I totally forgot

SPEAK NO MORE, YOU SHALL DIE AND ROT AN ETERNITY IN HELL

Sad

IT'S TOO LATE NOW. BYE FOREVER

..... so much for my first channeling session.

You see... I believe my channeling is as valid as yours. I heard that voice in my head too... and it was pretty angry.

My point being... all channeling exists in your head only. You just split a part of yourself to talk to yourself in a pure state of consciousness, if you even get there. If you don't you will just be rambling anyway. If you do get into a pure state of conciousness then you can ask yourself to solve important decisions in your life BUT NOT FOR OTHERS! You will only be able to answer what your capable of answering anyway if you were completely conscious without distractions.

32  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Alpha and Omega. on: June 05, 2010, 18:56:39
All religions is non-relevant already. Religion just locks us up, it makes us search externally for things which are completly interal. Want to find God, look inside yourself. Prayer and anything related to prayers in any religion is an internal process, people just assume they are praying to an external being. It is so frustrating to watch how people are blinded and then used.

What has any religion ever done?
Did it ever give anyone true happiness or peace of mind? Did it ever help anyone solve the question of who they are without forcing a BS answer on them like: "You are here because your Gods tool" bla bla bla

Religion is for people who are lost
Buddhism is for people who can't make it in this world and retreat. Enlightment is something achievable in this world, no need to give up everything. Probably most Buddhist aren't even enlightened and are just pretending... (this is what one of my mentors told me who has extensive knowledge in this area and has shown me a great deal, if you believe this it is up to you.. I am not saying that this is true since I cannot verify this)
33  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: my take on service to self vs service to others. on: June 05, 2010, 18:50:28
Conciousness is God.

You are God, as much as I am God. There is no external God. God is what is inside of us already, its the feeling of "I-ness" and is found in the answer to who we are.

Doctrine is utter BS, all of it. You will never find the answers and will just die unhappy because you are searching for something outside yourself while it is already in you.

Service to others is the most important thing, everything is build on it. To succeed in this world, purely as a way to gain power or material if you choose to, you first have to serve others so that they will feel obliged to give you favors. Nothing changes till you do the first step.

Another more important way of service is helping others see what consciousness is, what they are and what their true potential is and how they can realize it. In truth we can become anything we want to be in this world, the only thing stopping us is ourselves and the things we promised to ourselves when we were traumatized (ex. I was ignored and laughed at when I was a small child --> I am worthless. I can not make it). Realizing these promises will make a person free.... hence we have to help them see this.
34  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Secrets on: June 05, 2010, 18:43:31
To OP: stop floating around and ground yourself again.... seriously before you go totally overboard.

But yeah amusing thread haha
35  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Interesting Experiences - Dreams or Attacks? on: March 10, 2010, 10:09:52
Those were not attacks... just dreams. You may have become half-conciouss in your dream, thats all.
Don't worry too much Smiley
36  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: any fellow vampyres? on: October 29, 2008, 07:02:47
that new age meditation crap does nothing to satisfy my  hunger, im a predator 

FFS man its just your Ego.
This whole vampyre stuff is getting old....
I know the feeling when you walk through a group of people or get to a church.. but common.. its just the Ego...
37  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: What does the number 11 mean!? on: October 29, 2008, 06:58:48
hahaha... just face it. The number is everywhere alright? But it doesn't mean anything....
38  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: voices of people I know on: October 29, 2008, 06:56:38
Wasn't implying that your mentally ill..... just that you goto control your anger.

Hitting people isn't good...
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taught By A Demon/NEG on: October 29, 2008, 06:53:07
Sorry it still doesn't make sense to me... but I guess its your believe.

Having the feeling of beeing held down while trying to OOB or in the transition stage is very common. I still don't see why you think this was a NEG...

The battle you described is how a lot of lucid dreams are. You envision your opponent in flames and he starts burning.... this is what a lucid dream is, your thought equals action with just about anything.

But ok I won't take you away from your believes. If you really think you fought with a NEG so be it.
40  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Hear the "Small Still Voice Within" on: October 28, 2008, 01:43:36
The waking up part on time without alarm happens to me a lot actually. Quiet happy about it
41  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: voices of people I know on: October 28, 2008, 01:40:25
Your hitting people to get voices to stop?Huh
That is really not good.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Taught By A Demon/NEG on: October 28, 2008, 01:27:45
Yes, I would say it was a NEG. It was NOT a symptom of Sleep Paralysis.

Actually, I have considered the alternatives, they can't account for everything! If it was just a sensation of someone or something touching me without anything happening after it, then I would say it was probably associated with Sleep Paralysis but it was much more than that.

Okay, I'm letting you know (LOL) that you've been lucky to not have had any encounters with a NEG because they do exist (I think it's fair to say that obviously there are such things as negative entities)!

Th13rteen: I couldn't have said it better...I too believe that everything happens for a reason.

If NEGs would exist we would all get them. Strange the only people who feel them are the ones who think they exist. We have the same experiences as you, still no NEGs.

I have had some pretty negative experiences involving things looking at me, beeing held down. Only beeing able to move my eyes and getting forced back into a dream... you know how much it sucks when you know your awake, your trying to fight what happens and trying to get up knowing what will wait for you if  you can't and then feeling literarly how your beeing forced back into sleep.

Still I don't believe in NEGs. Its just a very heavy form of sleep paralysis combined with something else I can't place yet.

Look seriously... stop believing in NEGs. The more you do the more those experiences will come. You will just attract it more and be scared.
What you had was a lucid dream. I don't see anything else in your post. I have also fought in similar situations and was even overpowered in one.... picked up some object, think it was a statue. Knew it would enlarge but I thought I would have it under control but I didn't and it became to big, and by looking into its eyes it paralyzed me. (Same thing when you think you can light a tissue and blow it out.. but then it doesn't work and you have to drop it.) Anyways wake up and straight to sleep paralysis... can't move anything, just my eyes and eye lids. hallucinating like while this happens, don't properly know where I am.. just that I am in a lot of trouble.
Definatly not a NEG! Just put myself into a situation I couldn't control.

Thirteen, we are not trying to label. We are trying to help. If he wants to believe in NEGs, fine I won't tell him there are none. They will be there as long as he believes in them and he will keep getting bad experiences.

43  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: May 28, 2008, 16:45:06
Myrdal old man

You seem to have taken a dislike for me without first giving me the space to ground myself in this forum. Would you like me to go elsewhere?

I am simply not going to elaborate as this is exactly as I received this message from the Super-Consciousness. Everything in existence is linked in some way like a great cosmic internet if you like.

"You could learn much if you would just come out of the box of your own beliefs" And of course on a more personal note so can we from each other.

Alan

I don't have a disliking against you.
What I said here is not negative, at least I don't see it that way. I just interpreted the message in a way which tells that the bird flu will mutate, I didn't mean to attack you with this.

Don't leave the forums.
44  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Why is there something and not nothing? on: May 28, 2008, 16:36:28
Myrdal,

You know absolutely nothing about me and if you did you would see I am the most open minded guy you are ever going to meet I am absolutely anti-religion and despise anything exclusive. Does this mean just because i dint belong to any religious organisation that I cant rationalise that God exists in my own way

Believe what you believe if this makes you happy, but being an Atheist is just also a belief man!! "a religion just like the rest and in your case requires FAITH that there is no God out there in the great somewhere to welcome you when you die. You cant prove that there is no  God can you.?

Anyway I did not register on this forum to make enemies and I hope we can continue to dialogue as friends

I have had a profound near death experience and no longer summise the existence of God "I know God exists" and he is the absolute most anti-religious Being in his creation.

Alan

Yeah ok sorry.. ignore my previous post. I thought you were viewing God as the bible describes him etc.
45  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: May 28, 2008, 06:22:08
Mydrad

I am suggesting no such thing!!

alan

"From the islands of Indonesia trouble and death from the little virus monster, now in the birds……………………………….?"
"From Indonesia, comes the threat of the minute live/dead monsters now residing mostly in birds…………………………………?"

Well what else should that mean then?
46  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Why is there something and not nothing? on: May 28, 2008, 06:19:01
Mydrad

You have a problem man!! Come on!! you exist is that not enough? if you do not like your existence, well you know there is a way out if it is so terrible.

God had everything to do with your existence "case closed". There is only one "Infinite Being" and simple logic should reveal this to you.

Alan

You know this is exactly why I don't like religion. It turns people, like you, into these closed minded beings. Seriously why are you on these forums??? I never said I don't like my existence, its pretty awesome right now, so don't suggest suicide.

Look here is exactly what religion is for me and why I don't believe in God:
Religion is the answer for people, just like you, who are overwhelmed or get depressed by questions like existence. Actually your overwhelmed by a lot of concepts such as morals, good and evil, doing the right things, etc. Hence you chose to believe in a God, it feels good and its damn easy. All of a sudden everything has an answer... you exist because of God, you know what to do with your life, you seem to have a purpose.
I don't understand why you religious people don't seem to understand that humans wrote the bible exactly to make you feel this way and to stop thinking. Its the first step to control people. You can use Christianity to justify anything.... all the way to genocide if necessary.... this is one of the purposes of it and it has been used like this pretty successfully.

"Good people can do good things without religion. But it takes religion for good people to do bad things."

And yes I do exist, I just do. Not because someone made me (well except my parents). There is no reason for my existence, there are no goals set forth for me. And no this is not depressing and I am not lost (as religion would teach you), its the simple truth. I make my own fate.
47  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Message to humanity on: May 26, 2008, 15:23:48
Are you suggesting that the bird flu with mutate and spread from human to human?
48  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Why is there something and not nothing? on: May 26, 2008, 15:18:29
Micheal,

God well thought out analysis and intelligent comments!! Thank you

This thread was posted more as a rhetorical question, My view is identical to yours the only explanation we puny mere mortals can give that God is "Eternal Existence" He is infinite and we just have to accept that!!

Many come to me when I pose this question and my above conclusion, with a counter question, then where the heck did this God come from?

You are right then we descend into the impossible scenario of infinite regression. My wife always brings up this "Who made God?" Here we must abandon human logic and just accept God and Existence are synonymous 

( an old lady gave hear view on what held up the earth to a renowed Physicist, "A giant turtle

she said", the physicist responded madam, "then what holds up the turtle"? , to which she replied "Young man it is turtles all the way down"

God is responsible for our existence and I bless him for this "FACT"

Alan

Yeah... if thats what you believe... go ahead. As for myself... nah God had nothing to do with my creation. Wouldn't even know where to start over which God supposedly created me or anyone else... there are too many, and all are "the one God". Not even taking into consideration all the "Gods" of all the past generations....

49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Anyone else afraid here? on: April 11, 2008, 19:14:37
Look death is just a part of life... it doesn't matter how it will come. We might die tomorrow... but why worry.
There are things which cannot be changed, so why worry?
There are things which can be changed, so why worry?

About your personal identity. Sure you have one now, but if it gets destroyed... will you even remember that you had one? The answers is no, simply because if you did, you would still have a personal identity.... and if you have one it will always be the same one. You see that this goes in a circle? Its similar to "I think, therefor I am". If you think of a personal identity, you have that one.. you can't have a different one and remember a past one since then you could just change your present one into the past one.

The only way of you having a new personal identity is if you forget your old one. In this case it again wouldn't matter since you would only know of one personal identity.

So relating this to death..... lets assume you will wonder the earth after you die. Aren't you still the same person then? (how can your  "self" dissolve and at the same time you are still aware?) Shouldn't you be able to interact with other dead people? It would seem pretty crude if your the only one, or that everyone is on a different plain or so. Looking at how the world and the universe is build up... something like that should not exist.

Don't have so much fear... there is no reason for it. 2012 is just another date.... the arguments that we will not die are equally strong as the ones that we will die. Noone really knows... all I do know is that there have been so many doomsdays already and nothing happened that it would be truly amazing if something actually did happen 2012
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: very weird experience, can any one help? on: April 11, 2008, 19:00:00
When I was little.... I had multiple dreams (well not sure about if they were dreams anymore) of someone taking me out of bed and carrying me away. I remember it as a very bad experience, I shut my eyes as hard as I could... I opened them once and I only get the emotion of fear and shock when I think back to this, I just can't remember what I saw. I remember one dream which didn't start in my bed and I think I faced whatever carried me out of bed.

Reading your experience and because the voice wasn't nice it makes me think back to this... it sounds familiar. Personally I never want anything carrying me out of my bed again. For all your saying its good stuff.... it can go pretty bad from there on if your not ready (being a child I obviously wasn't and scared like mad).

Personal advice (although it might not apply to you, since its just based on what I remember from my childhood): If you are carried further downwards then your floor... open your eyes and don't be scared. Fear will probably just make it worse.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16