The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 13:19:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
376  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: does this happen to anyone else? on: July 16, 2006, 01:38:15
It's one of the most common hallucinations people get when they take LSD, psilocybin or other psychedelics. In that scene they're called tracers.

Mate trust me, this has nothing to do with LSD or any drug and it is not a hallucination.
377  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Dogs, what exactly can they see? on: July 15, 2006, 13:08:12
Dogs normally like me a lot too..... and yes I also think they see more then we do.
Sometimes my dogs just stare at a point for no reason...... like if there is something there.
378  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: does this happen to anyone else? on: July 15, 2006, 05:47:19
Yeah I see the white glow all the time, I can look directly at it. The second exercise I gave you is acctually from me since I just want others to see what I see.
I don't see all those colors you talk of though.

I see the same around everything, try looking at the outlines of a tree at sunset. Or at night if there is still background light on.

You can also try not to use white backgrounds, it becomes harder to spot however since the glow will become transparent but its still there. Try if you can see it on a dark background.

Oh and take it one step further with your hand:
Close your eyes or better yet put a blind fold on so that its totally dark. Now start moving your hand around infront of your eyes..... you should be able to sense/see it. Now I do not know if this only happens because your acctually aware where your hand is and so your subconcious or concious creates an appropiate image or because we can see our astral body with our third eye or something like that.

And well this does not directly help spiritual development, but it helps your vision. Its the first step in seeing auras I think. Now the colors you talk of around your hand, this might acctually be part of your aura. If you develope this further so that you can also see these kinds of things clearly on other people you will see their true self. You will be able to see their emotions, hidden agendas, if they lies to you, what kind of person they are, etc. Alot is written in the auras of people and they change constantly in color etc. Research this further if you like (since I am not someone who can acctually teach you about this stuff properly). Also look up "Kirlian photography".

P.S Heck even if it has no purpose in your own spiritual development, its fun to play around with it though isn't it hehe? Just an advice... don't do it in public, people will think your psycho if you stare at your hand and move it around for minutes or that your on drugs haha.
379  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Had a lucid dream, something puzzles me on: July 15, 2006, 04:59:03
Well let me tell you the dream in whole (its not very long since I woke up because of a stupid construction site beside myhouse):

I remember names were read of a list and I started laughing at one of those names because I knew it. In real life I do not know the person. Then different names were read of the list and I get the feeling that they are from an old real life school class I once was in (not sure about this). Then all of a sudden I arrive at a place with my friends (these I know in real life). It becomes clear that there will be a sports tournament and the names are the people participating. I start thinking in my dream, when I think of the word "dreams" the dream becomes lucid. And now here comes the catch.
I take one of my friends who I know in real life and tell this to him. I tell him: "Everything is just a dream". He looks at me in disbelieve and says: "No its not" (or something like that).
I knew that everything was a dream but still I thought my friend was real and thats why I wanted him to know, so he could become aware with me. I will talk to him today if I can and ask him if he had any dreams last night.
I can't really explain why I tried to talk to my friend in the dream, is there someting like a partial lucid dream where you become aware that some things are a dream but you think others are real?
380  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: does this happen to anyone else? on: July 14, 2006, 21:09:40
Yeah I have that too most of the time.

Here try the following things and tell me what you see:

1. Look at the center of your finger. Then use your periphiral vision to look at the sides (do not directly look at it at first). You should start seeing a whitish glow around your finger. (use a dim white background for this, it works the easiest)

2. If you see the above, try moving the tips of your index and thumb close to each other. Then pull them apart again slightly or circle them around each other (always keeping close proximity). You should see that whitish glow connecting the tips of those two fingers. The movement of the fingers is just done so that you can see the glow move too, its easier to spot that way.

Tell me if you see anything while doing those things.
381  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Balls of Energy on: July 13, 2006, 23:13:27
About energy drawing, this is what I learned (I am supposed to have a rank 1 in Reiki, "supposed" because I never practise is or try to heal people).

Energy is all around you. Once your inaugurated into Reiki you can channel it through your hands to help others. The energy can never be used to harm others and it will always go where it is needed if you channel it.

Now about myself. My hands tingle most of the time, same goes for my chrown chakra which I can "activate" (I can't find another word) on command 90% of the time and then I can feel it slightly above my eye-brows. I can also create similar sensations in my lower chest (tingling etc.), the place where you also feel bad conciouns if you ever get one, which I can keep up for a few seconds but this is very hard for me and also makes breathing difficult.
Just think of move your ears if you can do it..... I just feel (the proper word probably does not exist for this) those places somehow, like some feel that extra muscle or whatever it is in the ear, and I can also "move" it.

The problem with all this I have absolutly no clue what it is (I can just think of what it could be) or what I am supposed to do with it. I need this "awakening" or so because right now I really can't do anything with it. I never even heard about psi-balls or so before coming to this threat.
382  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Does anyone else see colors or shapes in colors on: July 13, 2006, 22:35:32
Well most of the time when I try to OB I start seeing colors. Always the color blue with minor brief exeptions. Well I tried a while ago and I can still feel my body (so I obviously didn't leave it yet) but this time the color turned into a face for a second. Then I start seeing like a blue tunnel (or somethinh like that) made out of faces (this was not very clear and the things I saw were only 2D, like masks)..... I don't know how to explain this properly and maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me or it wasn't even faces, maybe I only wanted them to be and so it formed...... I never ever left my body during this, however my eyelids started twiching like mad trying to open themselfs without me doing it purposly. I tried to force them closed but I had to give in and open them. Acctually the eyelid thing is happening alot and its annoying me, any tips on that cause I am starting to think that something subconciously or so is activly trying to prevent me from leaving.

I never see people writing about colors during OB, except that one guy who says he sees half the road beeing blue.

Does anyone else see colors or have similar experiences? Cause well the colors are totally clear for me, but with the face/mask part... I don't even want to believe myself here  sad...

Guess I will just keep on trying...
383  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE,GOD,REALITY ... on: July 12, 2006, 10:57:46
I think its just another guy (that narsus dude) trying to be important, nothing more.

Basically he is using big words to descripe a whole bunch of nothing.

When I read about this guy I just think I should stay as far away as possible from his teachings.

"God's choices are God's"
uhm, if I make a choice its mine too.

"Infinity - ONE - contains an infinite number of opportunities."
Well thats why you call it infinity, you can basically say that infinite contains an infinite number of {insert your word here}

Sorry this stuff just doesn't appeal to me at all. No offense by the way, if you want to follow him go right ahead. I don't judge people by that.
384  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why does it have to be so startling, loud, and annoying? on: July 11, 2006, 08:29:34
I never hear those things....
385  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / it finaly happened... on: July 10, 2006, 22:35:54
I also once experience that burning in my arms... like freaking needles hitting them all over. I just ignored it...... don't really know what it is or why it happens  :confused:
386  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Some strange experiences on: July 10, 2006, 22:05:06
You have to overcome the fear yourself. Maybe leave a little light on in the room or so (if your afraid of the dark and imagine things).
Or check the room before you go if someone is there (yes this sounds like a kids method, but if you have paranoia it might help).
387  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Can't get past this stage on: July 10, 2006, 21:59:55
Well I started trying to OBE and I keep logs of things that happen. I never acctually made a sucecessfull OBE and so I want to post my log so that you guys can maybe tell me how far I already got or what I should try to do. (Note the log is written in a note form so just bare with it
 wink )

AP trial July 9 (night time):
I started out with the mind awake, body asleep method. (may hands where lying on my body normal position) Nothing happened. All of a sudden I become aware that I stopped with the method (memory is vague). I started seeing a blue pulsating light at some point. I told myself to resume the method and so I did. I tried to phase out of my body by imagining myself standing up and walking out of the house and then along our street. Imagination was fine while being in my room, I open the door and walk out. When I tried to go down the staircase I found myself stuck, I could not imagine this properly. At some point I was then standing infront of my house door. While I am opening it the thought if I am barefoot or with shoes hits me, I choose to go outside barefoot. I start walking over my front lawn going right from the house, then changing my mind and turning left. It should be noted that I imagined it being daytime, although it was night outside. After some time I think that its not working (well it wasn’t since this was my imagination) and so I imagine balloons around my hands and start flying upwards. Memory stops again here, not sure what happened. At some point I become aware again of my surroundings and see the blue light but stronger (I actually can’t put any of this in a chronological order since I lost my time sense). There was a V-shape in my vision, the blue light pulsated in this V-shape and then there was a border. In my peripheral vision other lights started to appear (also blue) at some point but just briefly and they went away again. I also tried the rope method at some points but nothing really happened. At points I started having imaginary dreams, my mind so to say drifted off with imaginations of places or events (which I can’t remember) before I could catch myself and return into the “trance state”. During this AP trial I started feeling vibrations, during the end my arms, hands, legs sometimes, body, head (crown chakra) started feeling different. At a point I felt my fingers at a wrong place, at one point I had the brief imagination that my arms where somewhere else. At a point something touched the right side of my head (It might have been the curtain) which made it tingle. My eye opend briefly sometimes when I became “aware” again.
I stopped the AP trial consciously after something screamed in myself that I have to leave my body right now… literally screamed. I should not have to scream.
I lost sense of time during the AP trial and so I do not know how long it was. I just know it stopped around 9:30pm but I am not sure when I started anymore. It was some time after 8pm probably close to 8:30pm.

Some time after I wrote this I started to remember some of my "imaginary dreams" I mentioned ealier. In one I was in a motel room and there was a man with me with whom I talked. In another one there was my brother. Thats all I remember.
388  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Spinning on: July 10, 2006, 12:22:14
Well I never knew spinning might happen but this is what I think about it.

I heard that when you have an OBE you do not have a "central vision" anymore, but you can actually look in all directions at the same time (or something like that). Since the concious mind cannot understand or do this a central vision will be created by the subconscious or so.
When you start spinning it might be because your coming closer to seeing all around you at the same time, and so your "central vision" starts spinning because your conscious mind cannot do it properly.
Does anyone understand what I mean with that?
389  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Always Blinking eyelids on: July 09, 2006, 13:15:04
yeah usually my eyes move around too, probably because I want to see something haha.

Worst is when I am meditating that my eyelids open by themselves, I actually have to close them consciously and keep them closed.
390  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Just a quick question on: July 09, 2006, 11:14:36
I am 18 and trying to learn it so don't worry haha... your not the only person who is young here.

When I was getting drunk last time I actually talked to my friends about this stuff and found out that they do it naturally. Now I actually think that alot of people just do it and don't tell anyone about it cause they don't know themselves what they are doing.
391  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / weird place help? on: July 06, 2006, 21:40:22
Well that "sticky" place you tell off in your dream is common for alot of people I think. The thing chasing you is just self-made.
Try to think that your above it and that it can't harm you in your dream.
Or just say something like: "I turn your power off"....... this might help.

I still believe that nothing can harm you in your dreams.
392  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / WHAT IS THIS HAPPENING AND IS IT ANYWAY RELATED TO AP TRIALS on: July 06, 2006, 08:00:47
Quote from: chaztin
Ok Ok!  

Please......tell WHAT SHOULD BE MY NEXT STEP!!!???

If I feel that MAGNETIC kind of force again??? what should I do???

If its anyway related to PSI, how to move ahead?Huh

plzzz reply  rolleyes  rolleyes  smiley  smiley  :question:

I feel tingling in my hands every day and also in my crown chacra (which I can self-induce at almost any time). Let me tell you one thing.... you cannot move objects with that (at least in my experience) or anything like that. Its just there....
However it should enable you to see auras and so forth (which I still can't do). All I can see is my own astral body and that of others.

Here try this: Go in front of a mirror or hold your hand out in front of you. The background should preferably be dim white. Now look at your finger use your peripheral vision to view the edges of your finger. You should see a white/blue glow around them..... thats all I get.

Now when I try to Astral travel I often get a pulsating blue color in my vision (atleast I think its blue) after some time.

To sum it up, I could never do anything special with this "magnetic force" or however you wanna call it. I often still try to force thoughts into people by using my crown chacra but that never works either (or atleast there are no big effects).

But anyways don't stop trying.
393  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Ah, the Power of Thought! on: July 06, 2006, 07:31:15
Hmm I now more regularly have dreams where I can trace back from what they are formed.. don't know if they are lucid or not since I always have a desire in them and a purpose.
394  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: indigo children on: July 05, 2006, 22:28:13
Quote from: thenextstep
what are we?  i say "we" because i have recently discovered that i am one after finding that i match 100% of the criteria, if you will.

anyone know what i am?

If you are one, you will know yourself what you are or will find it out yourself.
How should we be able to answer what or who you are? We are not you.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]