The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2021, 12:44:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
51  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Law of attraction, or warning from "God"? on: April 08, 2008, 12:10:22
There is no doubt that there is Christian imagery in the world.
The only question is if Christianity was build around them or if they appeared after Christianity to prove it. I think its the former.

You will notice every religion will have imagery somewhere in the world.

And ask yourself this:
What kind of God gives you the power of free will and then throws you into Hell for not believing in Him by following free will. It would suggest that he likes toying with people for his amusement.
52  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: my vision on: March 22, 2008, 02:23:19
Yeah I know what your talking about. I see that stuff around every object. Might be different then yours or similar.... whatever it is it might be related to vision or something else.
53  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I have another question on: March 16, 2008, 22:20:30
Enjoy:

http://www.grasshopper.com/mind-games/how-to-stop-time/

This stuff is real... I haven't found an explanation to why the second hand will stop. Do the technique on any clock with a sweeping second hand and it works. Its not an optical illusion as explained on the site.
I don't know what happens to the time either.
54  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Alien, 2012, Pyramids, Paintings, Growing Theory Thread on: March 02, 2008, 18:16:51
Pyramids don't necessarily mean much. We are all humans, hence we think somewhat a like all around the world.

Notice that civilizations which never had contact with each other also developed other things in common:
Pots, clay, some form of housing, some form of cloths, some form of weapon... etc. etc.

At some point they developed pyramids, probably because its a simple shape to build (at least more simple then towers since the center point of gravity is very stable).

Now some things are just invented by most civilizations and some are shown by one to the other.
Actually some civilizations which build pyramids had contact with each other at one point.

Simple question:
Why does everyone think humans are to dumb and to unskilled to invent things on their own? It always has to be God, aliens or some other beeing which is not human.
500,000 years from now someone will probably also say that the number 0 or so was actually brought to us by Aliens or God  rolleyes
55  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 - The Future of Mankind on: December 04, 2007, 13:03:58
comment edited out by myself

56  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Are we all gonna die in 2012????? on: November 27, 2007, 08:19:14
Stookie - that was profound!   smiley

I particularly like your view of enlightenment not being spiritual - that really appeals to me. 

I'm finding over the years that spirituality is akin to a religion - if you're not doing this, that or the other, then you're not truly spiritual.  If you're not meditating once a day, and in a certain way, then you can't be classed as spiritual.  If you're not saving baby animals from being eaten by other animals, then you're not REALLY spiritual.  If you're not following the latest "guru", then you're a philistine.  If you don't go along with such-and-such's latest book, then you are DOOMED!!!

That attitude is a load of old rubbish in my opinion.

It's about knowing yourself, imo, and living your life to the best you see fit.  Enlightenment is just another of those unattainable words - something that is always just out of reach.  I reckon it doesn't even exist - we are always on a learning path and even if others see you as "The High and Mighty Stookie", you still know that you have lots to learn!  smiley

Sarah

What you describe is just what the western way of thinking made out of enlightenment. Ask a Buddhist and he will tell you that you can become enlightened. Meditation is just helping you achieve it but not necessary.
What stookie said about reality is normally unnoticed by people, meditation helps because you get to know your mind and how to control it.
It never says that you have to meditate to become enlightened, but not doing it will make it difficult. If you think about reality and stuff your already meditating in a sense....

For example the topic creator would need it.... he just lives in fear. If he would stop for a moment and realize that worrying about or fearing 2012 is completely redundant and preparing for it is equally redundant (why worry about something which is unchangeable? how to prepare for something that is unknown?).

Here is the only thing you can do: Prepare for Death by trying to become enlightened in this life time
Death is certain at one point (doesn't mean its at 2012) or another and one of the most important times in our life......
57  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Meaning of Life on: November 07, 2007, 19:40:58
Existence precedes Essence

Done...  smiley
58  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: October 2007 Judgment Day will come on: November 07, 2007, 17:49:37
Just to give you my word. I'll promise you when NOTHING happen this October of 2007. I will never show my face here ever again and you can ban be for life. You can PM me and curse at and I'll promise I don't say anything.
This I'll promise you!

Bye bye.....

Next time remember that a dream is a dream...
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Making Sexual fantasies solid in OBE? on: November 07, 2007, 16:59:56
With the only exception that its a wrong focus.
Something tried to stop me from doing it, my thoughts weren't created properly, and I woke up soon after. I just took that as a warning that I shouldn't waste time in the astral or lucid, whatever that was, but explore it etc.
60  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 - End of the world as we know it - ??? on: November 07, 2007, 16:40:05
I do it often so I know when I get out of control.  I'm not being arrogant.  I'm just acknowledging the existance of the concept of more responsibility in a different area.  The concept you enjoy believing is that we are all equal, therefore, none of us have a destiny that might be deemed important by the average person.  This same concept denies the existence of Jesus and the Dalai Lama. Smiley  You seem to be bothered by what I see, and therefore you attempt to take me down a notch because you feel inferior.  It is not my fault you don't realize the importance of your own tasks on earth and that you don't realize your own worth.  Don't take it out on me because you feel that you are less than me. I don't feel this way.  If I did, I wouldn't care enough about you all to try to help you. I'd feel like I was better and that you weren't worth the trouble it takes to fulfill my duties.

Hi,
Seriously calm your ego. A person who says he has some kind of high duties but doesn't tell which ones they are is ego driven and his duties are blown out of proportion.
If you had any you wouldn't try to brag about it.
Tell me, how will you help me?
61  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: 0 = infinity on: September 30, 2007, 19:24:02
Uhm.... your logic is somewhat wrong.
Your trying to prove that an apple is green by saying that an orange is orange....... your arguments do not support your thesis at all, they are just random statements  sad sorry man.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Former dwellers of the Earth. on: September 30, 2007, 08:33:49
Thats going to far man....
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Former dwellers of the Earth. on: September 28, 2007, 17:35:16
Uhm just one thing.
There are thousands of craters on other planets, moons, etc.
That means that there was an abundance of raw materials.... pyramids used a tiny fraction of that to be build if the theory is correct. What happened to the rest?
64  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: dream question on: September 11, 2007, 16:25:04
She is emotionally attached to him/her. Maybe she is in love or she misses someone.
65  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Startling images when meditating... on: September 08, 2007, 21:40:11
yah. but if i dont add pressure, i just see the stars, and sometimes wormholes and flower based grids. i like making shapes with energy, and then watching them form in my eyes.

Careful: adding pressure to your eyes will result in an image at almost all times for anyone.
Don't add the pressure and concentrate on what you see. I see this constantly when meditating too, but I don't know how to go there like CF says ):
66  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Chaotic aura. on: September 08, 2007, 21:36:29
I tried googling chaotics, with little results.

From what I understand, it is always shifting, no matter what mood I am in.

Oh well, thank you for trying to help. I'll ask again when I know more.

Its supposed to shift... one thought, it shifts. Some parts will remain a bit more constant, others will shift a lot.
67  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Ability Theft, could it happen to you? on: September 08, 2007, 21:35:03
And if your not careful Harry Potter will cast a spell on you.

Seriously, this paranoia has to stop.

No one can rip out anyones abilities. This is not like in some book or movie or series (Hero).

There is also no war going on so you don't need "allies"
68  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Numerology. September 9th, 18th or 27th...A BIG DAY? on: September 08, 2007, 21:29:21
Numbers are made by humans. Numbers always add up to something.
Number have nothing to do with anything.
69  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 is too soon! on: September 08, 2007, 21:25:07
I'm only 21. I haven't even come close to realizing my dreams and I only have til 26!

Change your mindset..... if you don't you will feel the same before you acctually die.
You should be ready to die every day (and no this is not emo). Just be ready with meditation etc.. Materialistic things mean nothing in the long run.

Oh and nothing will happen in 2012, at least nothing where you will die.
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Ron Paul on: July 20, 2007, 07:38:05
Sounds like he is going to get shot...
71  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: JESUS AND CHRISTIANITY REVEALED AS MYTH on: July 20, 2007, 07:08:34
Very interesting question indeed. The answer is a bit of a leap of faith for some but let me try to explain what Christians believe (note:believe) happened.

In actual fact God wrote the Bible...............

Before you jump to any conclusions let me validate this by a explanation in New Age terms. The Bible is believed to be the channelings of various holy men. As each one was touched by "the holy Spirit" they channeled His voice. Some of the Bible, the OT is believed to be a historical account of the Jewish nation, though this is also a hotly debated issue. Dis the Jewish nation even exist. It is the topic of multitudes of books and cannot be ascertained, nor denied.

Thats the lowdown

Regards Mustardseed

Dont take this the wrong way put... God was the last person to write the bible.
Everything written is manmade references to the solar system which was then edided by romans to controll people and justify wars etc.
Most characters are just copies of older religions which were supposed to be myths, but well the romans decided in around 312 AD to change all that. Jesus was a real person all of a sudden, instead of a myth potraying the sun.
Do you know how many saviours born on the 25 of December by a Virgin there were in history?
Ever wonder why there are so many...

So how can a book, in which most of the things, inluding major holidays, events, characters, messages, morals, etc., are plagerized from older religion be the word of God?
But wait I have the Christian explanation:
The Devil put all those others characters who are just like Jesus into history to test our faith (now do u really believe that?)

Overall Christianity isn't that bad of a thing in most places, although its still beeing heavily abused in some countries, it should just be noted that this religion is copied from older ones and was used to justify bad things in the past. That probably was its main purpose in the Roman Empire and in the Dark Ages.
72  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Extreme Rage? on: July 20, 2007, 06:52:39
I don't see the problem.....
rage and anger are just emotions, nothing to do with destroying the world.

If meditation gets her angry she is not doing meditation in the first place. Tell her to get a grip on herself and get over it before she does something stupid.
Tell her to forgive the people that did her wrong and move on... if she doesn't forgive them her rage will continoue, everything done against them by her will turn back on her at some later point in life in a form of guilt or beeing ashamed.
73  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Is the bible to be taken literally. on: July 12, 2007, 14:00:53
I found this link in another forum: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

That link is permanent in my MSN messenger signature haha
74  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Without form, yet takes shape? on: July 12, 2007, 13:56:40
Write down everything you don't want in life. The opposite is what you want and therefor there is reasoning behind it. (I cant believe I acctually wrote something from "The Secret" haha)

Be aware that there is no sudden change. Results need time and often its a slow change and you might not notice it. For example if you want to change your personality or so to be more open and friendly you might not notice this change at all. Others will though, but they might not tell you.

Oh and our spirits have a form... our desires are our own. You don't need to justify them since they will lead to happiness. Just know that materialistic desires lead to a short term happiness..
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: still scared of negs... on: July 10, 2007, 21:06:27
K everyone gets scared from time to time. You just have to deal with it. There is nothing wrong with believing in Negs if you don't get paranoid or controlled by fear, so until you change your believe do this:

Your more powerfull than a neg, if not it would controll you easily. With that said envision a white "force field" around your body and know that the Neg cannot penetrate it. It might also help invisioning slaying the neg with a sword out of energy or so.
Just think of something that will defeat the Neg so you do not have to be scared of it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16