The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2021, 09:25:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Intro on: October 21, 2021, 04:09:58
Well well, look who this belongs to wink Having a ball looking up bio's. I will concur, Frank deserves a Pulitzer for sure.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from the UK on: October 21, 2021, 04:04:02
Hey Szaxx, I'm having such a wonderful time tripping back into the past and digging up either the first post by some of my fellows here of looking for their "about me's".

Back then things were much different, You either didn't talk about this for fear of being ridiculed or because almost no one had a clue what you were talking about. Nowadays people are jumping at the chance to tell their stories. Who can blame them or us, it's just so amazing the life that happens when we aren't so involved with this mundane one.

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fictional Worlds Exist on: October 21, 2021, 03:55:16
Wow LightBeam, what a great first post. In a tilted sort of way your experience validates some of my own which I won't go into right now except to say that stories are told not out of things that have never or could never happen but because they did. So when a writer picks up a pen and begins a story they will 'tell' the story according to their own interpretation or understanding but the story (characters and places) already exist. That old saying, what goes around comes around comes to mind. We know existence is a circle. I do feel that there are indeed moments in any era in which changes to the story can be made. But they are few and far between and often over-looked and so in short the future can be predicted by the past.

That might not be a full explanation but it is the best I can do from my current position.

I envy your recall and your long practice and efforts.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: My intro on: October 21, 2021, 03:27:47
Late again as I don't think I even saw this back then. Glad to find you did an about me, yay.

I agree dream interpretation is very tricky as I learned the hard way and am still learning truth be told. I can really relate to finding your energy body being 'opposite' your physical body as I began having that particular experience just about or just before joining myself. Really weird sensation but so wonderful at the same time.

Also find it relatable that you had your first recognizable OBE in you mid teens roughly (if I figured that about right). My first fully conscious OBE was in my mid-teens as well. I was aware of the sleeping OBEs and at the time just thought they were the most amazing dreams ever.

I can see we have both made some huge progress in our practice and our understanding. I need to get all those books on audio myself. I finally got my hands on some of the books but find reading has become a little difficult these days. My brain still wants to jump through hoops by my body says 'just relax, go to sleep'. LOL I may still be a chick in the wider scheme of things but I certainly aint no spring chick.

Here's to many more years of learning.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: October 21, 2021, 03:12:51
Thank you T-Man. I couldn't even remember if I had done an about me, lol. So went looking and I'm looking yours up next (be afraid) haha. I'm still waiting on that full tour myself but yes many adventures so far that started at the age of three, died down then bloomed at the age of 8 with on/off bouts ever since. Knowing that full understanding will not come in this lifetime I am good with being shown and learning what I can. How does that line go? "Miles to go before we sleep"

Kind of wish I had of been in the loop back in those day LightBeam but I guess there was reason so many things were kept from me till late in life. That or I was just being willfully blind which is most likely the case knowing myself as I do. smiley This site really does have a lot to unpack for anyone out there searching for some answers or direction. I'm glad some of us are sticking it out especially as lately we've seen a few newcomers. I like our more subtle and intelligent approach over the fear mongering and superstitions although admittedly I probably still have a few myself. But hey some things are just better with a little dash of witches brew.

Oh goodness Casey I never even noticed. Perhaps I should change my handle to Nameliss. grin
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: October 21, 2021, 03:00:36
I find myself asking questions like what if the stories are true and we can escape reality by slipping into the crack that goes to the astral? Sounds like a great adventure.  smiley

I feel many of our ap adventures are on virtual level but the stories, the lives we find ourselves involved I also feel are true. So saying that it is easy to see how/why we immerse ourselves here in this physical reality. Without physicality there are lessons we could never learn. The trick is to LIVE this immersive physical reality gaining everything we can from it so when it ends we can better understand where we find ourselves in what awaits us which may not have a physical component.

You've made huge strides shineling with some great observations.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: October 20, 2021, 02:00:29
Wow, it's been over five years now. I will tell you all, old and new, that I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. I came looking for one specific answer and wound up finding answers to many questions I didn't even know how to articulate.

Sometimes I feel like the song "A Day Late and A Dollar Short
' was written for me but should have been titled "A Few Decades Late with a Hole in My Pocket". grin

So I thought it might be interesting to update this after reading my thoughts back then. So what exactly have I learned in the 5+ years of friendships here on the Pulse. I've learned that I truly not alone. I've always felt that way but wondered if I would ever be proven right as seldom did I ever run into anyone with these interests beyond just a mild curiosity.

It's funny to me that pretty much my entire life 'you are not alone' has been my mantra. It's the thing I've always told people when they were most especially struggling at the bottom of the pool. I can't even say why I have always felt that way just that I have. Maybe it was just a mantra I pick up in self-defense when I myself felt lost. But time goes by and one day you realize you have all the proof you will ever need.

So what has changed for me personally since joining? One, I'm a whole lot less anxious about life in general. My fears have completely evaporated and that is huge as I thought I had already dealt with them. Turns out there is always still a little crud hiding somewhere. Who knows there still might be a little but it's okay, I have my handy-dandy ultra-dimensional toothbrush handy. With a little astral toothpaste anything can be cleaned and whitened. smiley

I've met the most interesting people here and the most interesting 'others' through my interactions it's really mind boggling.

I've met
Horse Heads (lol)
Mantis
Tall Greys
Short Greys
Reptilians'
Tall Blondes
Terrestrial Blondes
Human Extraterrestrials
and others I don't even know how to describe like
Cow People
Stick People that remind me of trees
Elementals
and probably some I missed.

It's been an adventure yall. With so many more to come. So THANK YOU ALL. HUGS!!!
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Creeper to Member on: October 15, 2021, 21:49:08
What a great introduction Levi, I could have written it myself changing only the location.
As a kid it didn't take long to understand that the people I questioned, family, church, simply did not have the answers I sought. And being told my 'gifts' were from the devil certainly didn't help, lol.

Anyway great to have you here and looking forward to following your journey.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sitting vs lying on: October 15, 2021, 21:40:19
Sooo true, very exciting stuff. There's nothing like that sudden realization you are dreaming and you are aware that you are dreaming. Step 1 complete.

Step 2: Don't bug out or you will find yourself really bugging out (of the experience).

Step 3: Wow, you find you didn't bug out and you are still in the experience. Now remain calm. Don't even think about changing a thing, just ride events that are happening. Notice, that's all.

Step 4: Repeat repeat repeat.

For some of us LD is a first choice for projecting. I am one of those. All dreams ARE a projection. That's everything from just dreams to semi lucid to full blown lucid even including daydreams and nightmares. That is simply your right brain escaping the drudgery of left brains control.

And that is why I say practice anytime even while doing simple mundane tasks as it trains your brain to accept those full blown wonderful experiences when they happen. With training and calm acceptance of what left brain is doing left brain grows more confident. When that happens, look out buddy - your in for a roller coaster ride with more than most can imagine coming straight down the pike.

Hugs
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New Here. Introduction. on: October 15, 2021, 01:58:13
Welcome to the forum Kim. I think you will find a lot of interesting material to browse through. If a particular topic interests you and you have any insights or questions to add please do. Don't worry about how old the topic thread may be we will still see it and you just might peak another's interest as well.

I am really sorry for the losses you have had to deal with. Often times we discover new talents after going through a traumatic event and seems to be what happened for you. The event itself can be pretty bad but leave you with gifts you never thought possible.

Nameless
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sitting vs lying on: October 15, 2021, 01:45:04
Hi there, I will certainly back EV's response on this. It really doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing. Many times I project while actually doing a repetitive task that does not require much brain power. For example chores like washing dishes, cutting the lawn.

Those relaxed positions (in my experience) are more for meditative practice. Projections mostly only require an ability to disconnect most of your brain from your physical awareness. Think in terms of daydreaming when you are supposed to be doing something else that absolutely bores the devil out of you.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Labeling Experiences of the Non-Physical on: October 05, 2021, 20:45:06
Just reread your op Xanth and still think it's BRILLIANT!!!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: True Reality on: October 05, 2021, 20:36:09
Scott Morgan must be a genius or at least in the moment he said that he certainly was. Thank you for sharing it. If it weren't so long I'd put it as my quote.

This also helped clarify something I have thought on many times.

We here and elsewhere talk about learning to connect with our higher selves and the oneness and all that jazz. We hint at and sometimes outright say we must learn to walk in two worlds, the fully conscious aware world AND this deceptively simple 3D physical world.

My thought is this - we already know that other place. the one we don't know is here (3D physical). What if we are only here to submerge ourselves so completely in this one lifetime here that we totally forget all the other stuff. Complete 3D physical Earth reality existence with no hint whatsoever of the planes from which we all pretty much believe we came.

Just a thought, not saying I'm right but do wonder if perhaps I am onto something. Total submersion to the point we don't know of any other existence (consciousness) till the game is over.
14  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Racial/lower class profiling on: October 05, 2021, 03:28:15
Thought I would revisit this. The world has lost it's ever-lovin collective mind is what I think.

Today I went to Harbor Freight just to browse around. I don't get out much being in my sixties with essentially no life to speak of so when I say browse I really mean it although I did buy a few things. I was tailed half-way through the store by one of those undercover store cops. LOL

Poor guy, I used to have his job a few decades ago, lol. Boring as hell. I thought of twitching my behind and giving him googly eyes just so he'd have something to talk about later. But nah, I didn't do that I just let him follow me around. Figured if I tripped or anything maybe he'd catch me before I split my head open. Besides, being it was Harbor  Freight I suppose he doesn't get much chance to follow a female around. grin
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: October 05, 2021, 03:10:56
Projection(?) - Sweet and Tender Moment

Last night I was feeling really tired. Between allergies and not sleeping well that's how it's been the last couple weeks. So I'm laid back in my recliner just resting (not sleeping). I'm having a conversation with someone outside of eyesight. We were talking about colors and for some reason I am explaining colors to this little voice. I'm pointing out the colors using berries and other fruits. I keep being drawn back to rusty red berries and bright orange. I'm just sort of daydreaming all this.

---

The phone rings so I sit up and answer. It's my daughter. She asked me if I was astral projecting (lol). I say I don't think so but why. She said her son (my little 4 yr old grand baby) had just sat up in bed and was talking to someone. They asked who and he said Grandma.

I went over this afternoon to encourage him to eat his dinner so 'mom' could get some chores done. I told him I heard he woke up last night talking to someone. He laughed and said, you know grandma I talk to you about the rainbow." Then he goes and gets a picture he painted in pre-school to show me. His rainbow was rusty red and orange.

So, was I projecting or just tapping into his thoughts. Either way it's these sweet and tender moments I cherish the most.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Shadow People/Ghosts/Pulling Sensation on: October 05, 2021, 02:47:23
Cool experience. If you get the chance again go left and see where that gets you.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Surgery experiences? on: October 05, 2021, 02:43:28
Glad you came through the surgery Grumpy. I've been put under a few times but not once experienced an obe although I had numerous obe's while sick. Just glad I was out cold during surgeries.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: October 03, 2021, 01:54:11
Been feeling moody as all get out lately and found this video, Three Little Pigs (maybe not what you are expecting). Anyway thought you all might like a little laughter. Hugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_UegL1R3X8
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: True Reality on: October 03, 2021, 01:44:55
Well said and food for thought.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Pyramids on: September 20, 2021, 01:09:44
I was listening to Coast to Coast on youtube. The programs are from the radio broadcast and not current. However many are still very relevant. The one I listened to today was regarding the Bosnian pyramids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnZe6atcbQ

`So anyway they were talking about an ultrasound energy beam being transmitted from the top of the pyramid and speculating on the purpose. It's a 28hz frequency (think I got that right). They were saying how crystals and other ceramics inside the pyramid resonated with that frequency and it got me thinking.

What if the pyramids are not transmitting  signals out into space so much as absorbing signals from space. Perhaps absorbing those same frequencies Tesla talked about. Absorbing frequencies from all around and connecting them around the earth literally as a power source for the entire planet. Would have been a neat and much needed mass energy supply for the construction of an entire planet. Leaving them in place as ongoing generators (if we ever figured out how to tap into them).

Oh well, those are my thoughts today.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Anyone know this creature? on: September 20, 2021, 00:51:58
Now this is an interesting conversation. It makes me think of Left Brain and Right Brain. Something I think we should all give consideration. Left brain thinks, that is what it does, it has no concept of anything that is not tied down in this physical 3D reality. If you told Left Brain you wanted to lower your blood pressure Left Brain might think of taking a BP lowering medication or maybe even chopping your arm off, both would work. It might even suggest breathing exercises, the point is all of those are grounded in physical reality.

Right Brain on the other hand may have a deep undeniable sense that your high blood pressure is due to an old fear. And Right Brain may know that if you can recognize that fear and let it go your blood pressure would drop in equal measure. So Right Brain in an attempt to get that message across will present to you many fearful things hoping that by some intuition you can reason out what it is telling you.

The problem thought is that Right Brain and Left Brain just don't understand each other. So when Right Brain (the one that typically rules the night and the subconscious spaces in our lives) presents an idea Left Brain simply has no way of explaining it.

Ergo, Right Brain has all the answers but there is no language on earth that can translate EXCEPT your own intuition. So Left Brain when encountering Right Brain signals interprets them as those things we commonly term imagination. Or flights of fancy or projections...

So now my Right and Left brains are staring at each other. LB realizes it is looking at half a brain. It is sending signals to RB but Right Brain can only interpret in images. So RB is looking at LB and is sending signals to LB. LB is screaming and cowering in fear because to my little ole LB all it sees is a devouring demon.

Make sense?
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 20, 2021, 00:10:08
I agree with Floriferous plus I would add deleting the one offs (the post with no replies) and other such garbage.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 15, 2021, 13:04:26
Well Lu seems no matter what we try nothing but zzzzz.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question on: September 11, 2021, 08:04:41
You wind up sleeping on someone else's sofa.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: September 11, 2021, 04:13:13
Awesome Bob. Nothing like getting back into the flow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62