The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 10, 2021, 09:10:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 06, 2021, 00:52:35
Oh absolutely and feeling rain and wind and sun on the skin. Just taking the time to breathe it all in. Takes me straight back to the joys of childhood. Sadly many kids/young people today seem to never had that except maybe in bits and pieces in a structured playground.
2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 06, 2021, 00:33:17
Loved that video Lu. I'm checking out the links now.

So right LB and if nature isn't a bus ride away then you must already live smack in the middle of our natural world. Just open your door and step outside.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 05, 2021, 20:41:23
I really want to add this 8 minute video here. I've been following this lady for some time now for my own herbal interests but she brings a ton of realism to her videos. I think you all might really enjoy what she has to say about connecting to what's around you. We often direct our new members and each other to connect with the earth, take a break, ground themselves. Well she knocks it out of the park.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi9atEwkyiw
4  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Orgone Accumulator on: May 02, 2021, 07:27:34
Right, no surprise there. I remember Linda Goodman talking about red light energy and being called a quack. Now it's getting used quite a bit in vet practices and some more forward thinking people clinics as well.

Pseudoscience has come a long way. Of course it would as when any government tries to hide or cover up something there is always someone who will try to outdo them. Making people and research disappear only serves to put some proof in the pudding of it's value. And with modern tech and internet not much can be covered up for long anymore. No wonder our governments want complete control of medicine, education, communication and land.
5  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Orgone Accumulator on: May 02, 2021, 04:08:39
I remember reading about this. Fishy how both scientist have heart attacks and their materials disappear. After all they were painted as quacks at the time.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: May 01, 2021, 06:51:35
I also enjoy reading of your experiences GR. I hesitate to respond at times to give you yourself the chance to analyze what you have written. That is also how most of us here tend to be, responding as we see fit in the moment, to ask the occasional question and provide encouragement. We too search and don't always get those clear sensible answers we seek, it takes patience for sure.

Like Lumaza and EV have both stated I too feel like I am in observer mode and it is highly frustrating as it feels like I should be doing more doing. I will add that I have come to realize that perhaps we are not meant to fully understand HOW we operate on an energetic level. At least not until we are ready for that knowledge. All we get are bits and pieces. But I believe on that more 'hidden' level we do indeed have plenty we do.
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: May 01, 2021, 06:34:32
Do you mean you tried to imbue "bad" thoughts into water and you drank it? Whahappen??
I did. The water died.

Taught me how effective we can be at influencing our environment.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quote Yourself on: April 26, 2021, 03:05:24
I love these!

"Everything in moderation" and "Find a balance" are two of mine.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Speaking a different language on: April 26, 2021, 02:58:14
That's a wonderful story LB. You must have had a strong pull to come to America.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Quote Yourself on: April 25, 2021, 19:00:44
You know how we (meaning pretty much everyone on the planet) loves to quote others?

Maybe it's just me but I've always found that to be rather peculiar. LOL! We quote people who may or may not have been the first or only person to say something we find worthy of note. But I think we do that because these people have either put pen to paper or music to melody or some other form. It's just a silly thought that has always come back to me.

I remember sitting in school and the teachers or students quoting various famous people. Sometimes with awe on their faces and for some reason I would find it funny. I would be sitting there thinking something like well if you like that one you should hear what my grandma says. grin

So I wonder why don't we quote ourselves or people we know. Surely the people we know have wisdom to impart. So this is just what's on my mind today, nothing serious. Just wondering if you have any funny or serious 'family' quotes to impart.

As my mother once said (forgive me mom):

"As above so below but someone needs to tell those bleached hussies"  grin grin grin
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: What do the demons look like? on: April 25, 2021, 16:04:09
Ted Bundy (lol)
12  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: the pleiadian agenda - barbera hand clow on: April 25, 2021, 15:59:10
Just read this little ole thread and found it interesting so bringing it forward to see if anyone else would like to add anything.

In my personal experience the spiritually higher an 'entity' the less 'wordy' they are as the important information tends to be delivered via download.  Also in my personal experience absolutely everything has an intelligence of a sort and we humans definitely have the capacity to communicate with anything we wish. Proof? LOL, we are still a long way off providing that.

I imagine there are many agendas. The chance we can understand all those agendas and make sense of them is slim to none. We have a rather difficult time understanding the agendas of our own governments let alone those unseen.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How do you astral project through a lucid dream? on: April 25, 2021, 15:40:00
HI Xuanxi, Here's a link to a sticky you might find interesting. Take whatever resonates with you and go with that.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/how_to_convert_lucid_dreams_into_an_astral_projections-t15487.0.html
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Speaking a different language on: April 24, 2021, 19:16:53
This always leaves me scratching my head whether speaking another language or doing something I can't do now. Many times I've wished I could stay with it long enough to either learn the language/talent or remind myself I have the skills so I could bring them back with me.

Some stuff has stuck but so far not any of the spoken language. So that's one positive.
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: April 24, 2021, 19:08:41
Thanks Lu I am definitely going to watch that vid. We are in the tail end of thunderstorm right now. Had to shut down earlier as lightning was wreaking havoc around us. It's starting to recede but internet is slow.

Makes sense how and why water is associated with emotions and clarifies how one would rightly affect the other.

Steal away LB. I totally agree with infusing love into your creations. It is very literal and you can see the results yourself. smiley
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 24, 2021, 18:52:42
Correct Lu. I wasn't thinking so much of Monroe as conspiracies in general. A good conspiracy theory has often been used to cover an actual conspiracy rather than the other way around. But I don't want to derail the conversation you all have going here.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 24, 2021, 16:37:50
Wow, what a great conversation this has turned out to be. Much as I would like to contribute some profound insight here it is beyond me to do so at this time. I never studied all these different methods or even heard of most of these people till joining here, meaning most of my experiences are quite organic. So I view this conversation through the eyes of an experienced yet clueless traveler. Was that by design? Perhaps.

But I am learning and it's conversations like this that refine my own thinking and attitudes. Of course I do have the benefit of being on the forum a few years now, lol. Would that my mind could contain these names and easily correlate who's who and how they fit in. So while I can't really speak here I just want you all to know how valuable your input is.

But one thought. Conspiracy theories are born of misunderstandings. Conspiracies themselves are born from those theories.

18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Thoughts constantly create_Watch them closely on: April 24, 2021, 15:58:13
Glad you brought this topic up LB. I have seen this research before and even did my own experiment. Filled glass jars with water while thinking happy positive thoughts. I did this while handling the jars, filling them and placed them in the refrigerator where I left them a few days with labels on the bottom. Later a bunch of kids (teens, friends of my kids) were over and wanted water so I gave each a jar with no comment. Far as they were concerned it was just a glass of cold water. I would never have thought a simple glass of water would wring out so many positive comments. Those kids positively glowed just sitting around the table drinking water and talking.

Hesitantly later I did the opposite and I'll never do that again. Water is a miracle fluid. I believe that and our thoughts are just as fluid. Below is a link to a video I think you all might find interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeeAMNxuqio
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Cannot enter vibratory state anymore? on: April 22, 2021, 04:43:13
j.kinsey 
The vibrations raise our awareness and help us reach a certain frequency. Once there we no longer seem to need them to exit/ap. Your instincts are on point there.

A lack of vibrations will not prevent you doing whatever comes natural to you. You have already raised your physical energy level. At this point when/if you do have weak vibrations you can experiment with them and maybe learn something about your own abilities.

Your question is very well placed and valid. Seems you are doing just fine.

tides2dust
Most of us will find that we do indeed have helpers and they push us along. As a matter of course it seems it is this push that brings many people to the pulse. You are also correct that sometimes it seems to be an incentive to try something different. I thoroughly believe the earth's energy affects us as we affect her and all our surroundings. There is also mass consciousness.
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation--> psychosis (recent article in Harper's) on: April 18, 2021, 15:59:56
It's a stripping away of human emotions. There's good and bad in that, people who don't show or don't often show emotions are labeled as psychopaths. Psychopaths have gotten a bad rap due to the 'evil' some of them do. What is missing is that most psychopaths do very good works. They simply don't (express) those emotions in ways most would recognize.

Everyone has made excellent points and this is a very worthy conversation that I have enjoyed following. But it also makes me sad. Not bad sad just melancholy. Our emotions is the one thing that truly makes us human and I believe quite unique. And without doubt those emotions have enhanced so many of our experiences in the NP.

I also think it is the expression of those emotions that humankind needs to work on most. Like both Lumaza and LightBeam have stated you feel removed but your love has grown so much. It's a contradiction that we here on the forum grasp to varying degrees. And the crux is in trying to explain ourselves to others. Something most of us I think don't even try. The word futility comes to mind.

But taking a look back on the last few years it is clear to me that it is the EXPRESSION of emotions that is dangerous to us all. I think that is the lesson, not that we become less emotional but that we become more controlled in our expression. To do that seems most of us naturally feel the need to step back, observe and let go. Easy to see how that can make us look cold to those still trapped in a world of emotional display.

Like has been stated already in varying ways it IS a mind altering, life changing experience and that part does get ignored. GrumpyRabbit is absolutely correct, these realizations do initially make one feel gutted. Depression appears high on the list as per my own observation. We see this in any type of spiritual practice, np practice, meditation and on and on.

The crux is there is no way of truly explaining this to another till they have been there themselves. But YES, ABSOLUTELY this is critical to recognize and deal with. The medical profession is not equipped to deal with this alone.
What they in the medical field and what we and others do should compliment each other.
21  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Meditation--> psychosis (recent article in Harper's) on: April 17, 2021, 18:15:24
I completely applaud floriferous' comment. We have forgotten to include the spiritual aspect which is I dare say the most important one of all.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious OOBE at 19 on: April 09, 2021, 21:36:26
These are all great stories and sure do appreciate all of you for pitching in and sharing.
I love seeing the similarities and the differences. Brings back interesting moments we can all relate to.

Hugs!!!
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 07, 2021, 13:22:28
LOL, looks like we have our own Dr. Seuss aboard the forum. Love it Ev I would encourage you to write all your posts in Seuss speak, grin

I like Lumaza's term 'rescripting' it fits perfectly.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 04, 2021, 23:47:31
I think you did excellent T-Man. The repeating episodes could very well be a way of ingraining the experience. Like when your coach makes you perform the same function over and over again so you learn muscle memory.

Can't beat a cat for getting your attention, lol.

Don't cha just love waking up only to realize you are still out there? I sometimes wonder who that mad trickster really is.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / First Conscious OOBE at 19 on: April 04, 2021, 02:37:26
I remember my first conscious OOBE, I was 19 and if I had ever heard of such I had surely paid no attention. To me everything we talk about on this forum was woowoo. But the day before this event I had overheard someone talking about OOBEs. I can't remember if it was on television or where.

I had work that night and did my shift getting home around 8AM. I changed into shorts and tee and running shoes and headed out the door. I usually ran but sometimes walked a 5 mile stretch then jumped in the river to swim back to my side of the river. I lived temporarily with my parents at the time. I swam back across the river and walked the short stretch home, shoes hung around my neck and clothes and hair drying in the wind.

I changed and went to my room. As I stretched out on my bed what I had overheard the day before came back to me. I remembered all the strange events I had been through ever my entire life and wondered about this OOBE stuff. I thought it was pretty silly to think you needed a body of any kind to go exploring in the other places. I had done so since I was a kid and didn't need a body but maybe...

So I turned over and said okay, let's do this and out I went. And this is what transpired that day.

I looked up at myself floating near the ceiling. I was wide awake. I was also looking down at myself lying on the bed fully conscious of both perspectives at the same time. I thought okay let's go outside and out I went. I left my body lying on the bed and turned to the window floating out easy as pie. I looked around and everything was exactly as I would expect it to be. The sun was out shining brightly, everything was in place so I floated up and began cruising around and just seeing everything from a different perspective.

I thought, well this is fun so where do I go from here. I know I'll go to England. No particular reason it was just the first thing that popped into my head. I flew over land and lot of water and found myself in England. There was a beautiful bridge there so I went closer. I saw a man beneath the bridge smoking a cigarette. I wondered if he could see me like I had seen myself back home.

I think he did sense my presence but am not sure that he actually saw me. I watched him a bit. He was wearing light colored clothing. I remember thinking underneath bridges might not be the best place to hang out and that he might should leave. I studied the water which was somewhat muddy and the stonework of the bridge. Then decided I should probably get back home and get some sleep. I returned home and found myself lying just as I was when I left.

I was impressed at seeing myself return through the window and impressed at seeing myself lying there casually waiting. I rejoined my physical body and lay there for a while thinking "how amazing".

After this experience I tried repeating it a couple times but honestly didn't know how it happened in the first place. Of course life happened after that and I soon moved on from even thinking about it. I was not to have another experience quite like it until after I joined this forum some 30+ years later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56