The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2021, 08:46:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sshhhhhhhh on: July 05, 2021, 22:45:21
Can someone please tell me again exactly WHY we are saving the world. WHO we are saving and to WHAT purpose?

LOL, hi yall. Looks like we didn't manage to blow up the world with all the fireworks and celebration, so there's that.
102  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Multidimensional Travel on: July 05, 2021, 22:36:31
I imagine those places with high levels of electro-magnetic energies cause a lot of aberrations that aren't too noticeable on the surface. I also think a lot of missing persons cases have very natural causes but haven't been discovered yet. Many of those cases do get solved, only sometimes it's years or decades later.

But onto the more strange cases I actually don't find that strange at all. Ever seen someone and a moment later they are gone, like poof. Take angelic or demonic entities - here and gone in the blink of an eye. Where they go and why they go, I sure as heck can't tell you but it is indeed a mystery.
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: A New Perspective on: July 05, 2021, 22:26:35
Well that was awkward. LOL

Thanks LB for getting the point.
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / A New Perspective on: June 29, 2021, 05:21:48
I was just listening to a guy, Tim Alberino, on youtube. Yes he has a book and yes there is a plug for the book in the vid. Just skip past and listen.

He makes sense to me and very well may be cracking the code, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpXTaVWmJ48
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: UAPTF Report released on: June 27, 2021, 14:10:26
Well I didn't figure our or any government would actually have anything new to say on the subject. After the release and preliminary report I reckon I was right. There are so many 'human' agendas that wading through them is a grand way to suffer migraines the rest of your life. How the heck would any of us wade through the various possible agendas of ETs?

Disclosure / brain washing / distraction <--- yes all of that so pick your poison as they say.

Yes, a growing ever more intelligent Middle Class is most definitely a problem. To sit at the top of any pyramid you NEED a large, ignorant, confused population working their butts off to stay afloat so they don't have time to question what 'they' are doing.

It's getting very hard these days for those at the top to come up with those distractions. Any government Task Force is just juju for let's waste resources so the little guys will think we are doing something.

I am only interested in one thing and that is this; Are you for Humanity or Against Humanity? If your intent truly lies on the side of doing what is best then you will quite naturally work cooperatively with the rest of humanity without deceit. Deceit is a dead give away.

I can't help but agree with the more practical posts of Lumaza, LightBeam and EscapeVelocity on the more technical points and their thoughts on this. But one thing is quite clear, none of us can say we know exactly what the government is trying to accomplish and the answer for that is quite simple. They are not all working to the same goal. Many agendas.

As for me I did something a while back. I did a deep meditation/prayer and commanded that ONLY those Beings/ETs/Angels and so fourth with pure and good intent towards myself and HUMANITY be allowed to communicate with me.
You would not believe the amount of junk that got removed or the number of ""spirit guides/ETs/Other that no longer appear in my np experiences.  I found that very telling as to true intent on their part.

This does not mean that my experiences have suddenly all turned rosey and pink. It only means that now those experiences are so much more trustworthy and I can now focus on what really matters.

The battles and influences we fight are not flesh and blood. We, the non-physical travelers are warriors of another kind helping to shape the influences pressed upon those unaware. The vile nasty darkness that influences humanity is the focus of what we should be doing. What we do seems to be only available to a small percentage of the human population. Guess what? What we do is out of balance. ALL of humanity has these same abilities but those abilities are hampered/confused/twisted to keep that realization from the populace at large.

What I see is a very and massive dark cloud separating US from ABOVE. We must destroy/disperse that dark cloud of influence. The vast majority of humanity are children in adult bodies. Stunted from birth. A few of us while stunted have been able to receive this call to arms. All we can do is put our best foot forward and call on the LORD.

106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: waking up jolted/racing heart beat on: June 26, 2021, 17:48:30
Oh boy, you are very hyper-sensitive. Ask. Ask that your experiences be toned down a bit.

I used to also have very intense experiences with things that were just plain disgusting like blood and guts and seeing disease and such. These were not scary experiences for the most part I just didn't feel I needed to 'see' everything so up close and personal so finally it dawned on me one day that maybe if I just asked for the intensity to be turned down that would help. So I asked and to my total surprise it worked. I still have the same experiences but the 'shock' element has been removed.

107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: June 26, 2021, 17:19:27
I'm beginning to see many of my dreams and aps as visionary or prophetic in meaning. What are your thoughts on this. Also have any of you given thought to going back through some of your postings and looking at them with fresh eyes to see what has changed since the original posts? Might find some gems along the way.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: June 26, 2021, 16:58:27
Update:
In light of all the things that have happened in the last year and half and the months leading up to 2020 I have a new understanding of what was being shown to me in this experience.

Many are the ones who would 'try' and get us to follow a false agenda. My own personal call literally came just in time (referencing the suddenly becoming lucid and refusing to turn over my dna). That happened in the np. In pr shortly afterwards is when I began to wake-up to the reality of what is actually going on here. And I still refuse to give up my dna or to 'sign' away my rights as others have done, many all too innocently.
109  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: June 26, 2021, 16:43:55
HOLY CRAP WAS I EVER WRONG!!!  HAHA
This has been the worst year EVAR!!!!!!  >_<
LMAO!!!! Did you see 2020?
***OOPS, meant to say 2021 (so far)*** LOL
110  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 25, 2021, 16:59:01
I do know that it is in the stillness, the quieting of the mind that truth is revealed. It just comes sometimes blindingly clear in the moment, sometimes not till we begin to stir from that quietness.

There is a singular truth and there is a personal truth, there are many truths but we don't need to chase them. They come of their own accord through the spirit revealing itself in its own time.

What we practice here is an exploration, we challenge ourselves to do what 'we' want to do. We do this on a conscious level no matter how hard we 'try' to lose our conscious awareness and move into the subconscious. Spirit is not confined by our wants. Spirit is what connects us to the Divine.
111  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 25, 2021, 00:45:04
I wish we had an applause button Floriferous. This is exactly the point I've tried to get across before but I keep getting tongue tied or finger twisted. Thank you for providing so much clarity!!!
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A Phasing experience on: June 23, 2021, 01:24:48
P.s. Btw is there a limit of how many new post I can made? I don't want to be marked as spammer. ^^
There is no limit but I highly caution against making back to back posts. One post with a great discussion is worth about 100 didly posts that no one is interested in.
113  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 23, 2021, 01:21:01
I see, you are not into religion, I'm Christian btw, but I'm trying not to talk about religion on forums like this.
I understand shying away. It seems if you want to stir up confusion just talk politics or religion. smiley

I see religion as something created by humanity, mostly as a form of control and that I don't care a thing for. However I am deeply spiritual and do have my own beliefs. Was raised Baptist for the most part with a few other teachings thrown in. Went through all the same stages most young people go through trying to figure out the universe, where we came from and the biggie, is God real.

Speaking in Christian terms does not bother me in the least. In my own perception spirituality should be included in our talks about np, oobe, phasing, visions, clairvoyance ect. Am I Christian? I plead the blood of Christ and am just coming into a greater understanding of just how our universe is ordered. However feel free to talk the way that suits you best. I am sure we can all figure it out.
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A Phasing experience on: June 22, 2021, 22:23:37
You had an excellent vision and one in which you saw coming attractions. The last several months have surely shown you the validity of your vision. Keep paying attention to them and writing them down along with your thoughts.

And yes I will confirm for you that there is a battle going on and it is one not just of flesh and blood.
115  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 22, 2021, 22:16:29
Hi Alex, to answer your question, yes I have had np experiences with angels and other divine beings. One of those experiences was actually quite frightening yet incredibly awe inspiring.

The lesson was more in the line of "Don't post astral stuff on a forum full of skeptics", of course I wasn't aware their respective AP/OBE subForum was made just for the laugh at that time, they just plainly said I'm delusional undecided, there weren't any advices or theories present. I wonder now what the difference would be if I had found this forum first years ago.
It's hard finding a good website geared to teach, counsel wisely and work towards the same goal. Many only inspire fear and wild fantasies. Admittedly those of us here are still seeking answers and information ourselves but we try to encourage different techniques and chains of thought. I also would have loved to have found this forum long before I did.

I hope one day when you understood what God really is, not to be the day to experience a hang-up.
Yeah, me too (LOL)

I will share something personal with you, when I was super young and I was just able to spoke my first words, I started telling stories about God, about the Angels, about Spirits, the Devil, about Demons, a Holy War between Heaven and Hell. How many kids would start talking about those kind of stuff when they first start talking, my parents were in a kind of shock! They even brought me to a Priest, he was shocked too by the way.

I imagine they were indeed shocked. So how does a child know these things? That is the ultimate question. Many of us here have had very unique childhood experiences that could not be explained, or not explained well back then. We are still working on figuring these things out. I know I don't have all the answers but I feel I am getting closer. Closer at least to understanding my own experiences.

I think the biggest hurdle we have in our understanding is language. Words mean different things to different people unfortunately. And many words carry past weight which truly does us all no justice. An example is God. My God (always capitol G) is the same as the Universal Creative Force or Universal Love. What's above and beyond that is anybody's guess. I don't waste time thinking about that as it is clear to me that we just aren't capable of thinking that far out yet. BUT I can think about what is between me and thee always striving to be better.
116  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 21, 2021, 17:00:43
I'm not sure about receiving answers only from God, because I encountered many spiritual guides on my journey.
In fact how you know the answers are coming directly from God itself, God have many familiars and messengers, together with the many ascended spirits and other mystical beings. It is very populated both in the astral and etheric plane after all.
Think of God as including all things/beings good and they are here to guide us as individuals and we as the whole of humanity. Yes there are many who inhabit that realm and they all act at the behest of God/Universal Love (whatever name or term resonates best with you. I find it easier and most direct to simply acknowledge God.

I know many people have hangs-ups with the mention of God, I don't.
117  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 21, 2021, 04:15:03
Alex77 I will back up LightBeam's excellent advice. Don't pigeonhole your experiences to someone else' ideas. Be open to knowledge/ answers in whatever way they present to you. And always make it clear that you only accept answers from the source (God).

Use what works for you and accept that others will have alternative means to accomplish their goals.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: June 18, 2021, 23:15:34
Do you have a cell phone, echo on any devices, echo dot for instance. Not to make you paranoid but our phones and many other tech devices are now very capable of listening in on us. Amazon's Sidewalk went global June 8th. If you are familiar with the Terminator movies think Skynet.
119  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 17, 2021, 18:41:13
Love it! Very straightforward LD. The light is yours. It is a part of you. You can never loose it. Loss is just an illusion. But that illusion can be perceived as very real by the portion of us stuck in these limiting realities. And yes, there is no failure, no matter what choices we make. Both success and failure as we perceive them serve as lessons and are both beneficial.
Sadly many have given their light away willingly, so not a loss as in they lost it but definitely a loss. These would be people controlled by dark forces. But reclaiming their God given light is a simple but oh so difficult process.

Brilliant.
Thank you Casey  smiley

So true, so true.

Recently I read this reply That Kevin Hart, the Actor, had made when questioned about the "Cancel Culture". He didn't need to use the profanity. But the words fit the message he was delivering.
 ""When did we get to a point where life was supposed to be perfect? Where people were supposed to operate perfectly all the time? I don't understand."

"I don't expect perfection from my kids. I don't expect it from my wife, friends, employees," he continued. "Because, last I checked, the only way you grow up is from f---ing up. I don't know a kid who hasn't f---ed up or done some dumb s---."

I have always lived by the adage "people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". I like this one too "to error is Human, to forgive is divine"!  smiley It is through our "failures" that we learn to prevail!

Absolutely! Seems only we the imperfect demand perfection. Funny isn't it?
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: June 16, 2021, 19:11:15
Your conclusion sounds just about spot on to me. Great job and love reading about your progress.
121  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 16, 2021, 19:04:37
Lucid Dream

1) Starts out on the lower deck of a ship or submarine. I have a little light I am trying to hide so I stick it into a vent and am trying to cover it when a Soldier in full battle armor appears. He says, "you can not hide it". He pulls off the vent cover, hands me the light and whisks me away to safety.

2) I am now in a cabin or command outpost sitting at a table. I am playing with the little light and now see it it is like a small glow stick, vibrant green. Lots of noise outside and soldiers go to their posts. I fear the bad guys are going to find us and get in. Again the soldier appears and wraps his hand over mine around the glow stick, he puts it in his vest and away we go.

3) I'm bobbing in water, thinking I might drown but a helicopter appears overhead and again the Soldier appears and dives into the water beside me. He tucks the little glow stick into my shirt pocket and hoist me aboard the helicopter.

*I come awake but the dream continues as I make my way to my recliner*

I fear I might lose my little light as I now realize it is indeed MY light. The helicopter hits turbulence and sure enough the glow stick slips out of my pocket and plunges into the sea. The Soldier doesn't hesitate as he dives in after it. He gets close and a wave pushes it away. He swims, a large creature swallows it and dives down into the deep. The Soldier without flinching dives after and retrieves my little light once again restoring it to me, it's rightful owner.

I thanked the Soldier feeling really small for not realizing my own value. He says, I protect, you light the way. We are all uniquely created to a purpose. We can not fail says The LORD God.
122  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Sorrow Analyzed on: June 14, 2021, 02:57:41
The expression of strong emotions is one the exact reasons I feel we are here. So let them flow, acknowledge them. You have my condolences for your loss.

I always feel that those who have passed on ahead add to our own personal army of supporters. Lovely dream. The flame going out for the dead might be because there are no truly dead. Just a thought.

Hugs
123  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Pagan Sex Orgies on: June 12, 2021, 00:08:03
Wonderful quotes in this thread;

Beth- "When we stop trying to make our gods in human likenesses, then we might actually be able to better understand what the divine/astral realms are all about.  There is a power that permeates the universe, no doubt in my mind, but the chances of that power being "male or female" (as we understand the distinctions) is not even worth calculating."

"So, as you can imagine, just the word "sex" is a 'trip-word' and lordy, well...the word "ORGIE" would throw many of them into spasms of evil suspicion." 

NickJW - "...remember not to let personal biases cloud your argument, when you don't need them when dealing with pseudoscience in the first place.

Oh this thread is such a trip and those lines could not have been said better. grin

But moving on.

Sex = Union.

In the physical it produces pleasure, heart and head aches and babies.
In the mental it produces expansion of the mind.
In the spiritual it produces a balance between male/female aspects.

I can only give my own experiences as examples. I too have fallen for the lusty astral sex that serves mostly as a distraction, a test or a way to vent some very earthly physical needs.

On a mental level sex is not physical although it may start out that way. It entwines and expands our understanding of both the female and male aspects above and below.

On a spiritual level it is to experience completeness, totality = the perfect union.

For Tides2Dust and anyone else, don't beat yourself up for these experiences but do ask yourself what your own motivation is if you find yourself repeatedly drawn to sex in the astral.

As far as beliefs about Christians or Pagans or any other religious sect know this, there is not a single paint brush in all the known universe capable of brushing every soul in existence. There are many many fine Christians and Pagans and others. MANY!

Remember Pagans did not exist till the church came along, the word was simply a description for "them'. And Jesus was not a Christian or a Pagan. Just saying...

124  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Rogue Waves and Consciousness? on: June 06, 2021, 01:11:34
There are a lot of disaster type dreams and visions going around. the question is WHY.

What I see from both your dreams Lu and LB is that there is always SAFE HARBOUR.

Bad things, Destruction, Evil they don't just happen just because well evil you know...

There is something about THIS earth, our universe, our reality that it is vitally important that we as a species need to wake up to. We have lost our past, our beginnings and we have to ask why. Were we (as a species) just too dumb to hang onto it? Were we duped into giving it up? Did we lose some ancient battle?

I believe these "dreams" are very prophetic in nature. We have spent a great deal of time consumed with the idea of How do we project, become lucid etc etc etc. My feeling is that time has served it's purpose. That is not to say there are not still people learning, there will always be new students among us and they must be taught/guided along.

But moving on from that there is most definitely a NEW phase (I almost said coming). It's not coming, it is here NOW.

This new phase requires us to put our intent where our mouth is. Will we (each must make their own choice), fight on the side of humanity or will we give up our humanity to another?

There is obviously a Supreme Force at the top of this food chain. That force is so far beyond us in its benevolence we as mere physical humans can hardly conceive of the properties that make up its nature. But we here on the Pulse and many many other places across the globe have been shown time and time again what we are to do and how we are to behave.

Complacency, denial and waiting on someone else has left us weak, scattered and unenlightened.

We know what to do, this is what all the retrievals, the rescues, the helping others in the NP has been all about = LOVE. What/Who does not act in LOVE must be removed. Therefore WE must act in love in all we do whether in our physical lives or our offline NP lives.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: June 05, 2021, 04:57:11
Many layers indeed. lol

Blinkers? I think what you are referring to is what I generally think of as just other people (perhaps other beings) in differing states of consciousness. When they aren't very aware I think of them as general background. I can easily imagine I've filled in the background for others more than once.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61