The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 22, 2022, 21:07:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64
151  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Misconceptions About Time on: July 17, 2021, 01:37:39
From time to time I come across posts and people asking about time and how they can increase the length of their non-physical experiences. The answer to that is that you don't need to. By focusing on physical world time you are loosing out.

In the NP (non-physical) time is completely irrelevant. A second of physical time can be quite lengthy in the non-physical. You don't need a time frame at all. You can spend hours, days and sometimes even a lifetime in the non-physical only to discover but a moment or a few minutes have passed here in the physical. Do not be afraid of this. You are not going to get stuck out there, in there or over there. You will return when the experience has ended. People around you (should this happen while you are with others) may or may not only notice that you looked distracted for a moment. While you may have just taken a hike across an entire galaxy.

Comments welcome.
152  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What NOT To Do on: July 12, 2021, 03:19:43
Great reminder to all of us LightBeam. Yes things have sped up considerably so thought is now manifesting faster than ever. Think of all the good we can do by sending out mass amounts of positive love energy. Easier said than done of course as you demonstrated above.

You're right though, we shouldn't deny our negative emotions. However we do need to reign in our reactions. I would also point out that what you have shown here is the true nature of how curses work and backfire on the one who generates them.  I know I struggle with negative thoughts and self-talk. Would that I could be one of those people who never have a bad thought about anyone. Guess it's just not in my more base nature.

Just don't beat yourself up LB, you're still golden.
153  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: July 12, 2021, 01:12:32
I think the faucets are broke Lumaza. If I could find a market for grass we would do okay. Yep, the world is certainly topsy turvey.
154  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: July 11, 2021, 23:34:52
I'm building Noah's Ark out of tuna cans. If this rain keeps up I might even have to apply sealer and whittle oars.

grin grin grin
155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: July 11, 2021, 23:31:04
To go out of your body you must go inward. To my knowledge people who get pulled out have already reached projection point.
156  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: July 09, 2021, 00:28:37
Is everybody dreaming/projecting? What about your families and friends or co-workers?

It is so strange, lately absolutely everyone I know in person is talking about strange dreams and projections. I am not the one asking them, they are the ones bringing it up. What's really strange and cool is that all the dreams are essentially the same.

They involve various weapons like swords/staffs/rods/daggers and it seems everyone is involved in fighting off some dark energies or people or beings. Some are using their hands as weapons. Seems to be an the astral battle call.

What have you guys noticed?
157  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sshhhhhhhh on: July 05, 2021, 22:45:21
Can someone please tell me again exactly WHY we are saving the world. WHO we are saving and to WHAT purpose?

LOL, hi yall. Looks like we didn't manage to blow up the world with all the fireworks and celebration, so there's that.
158  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Multidimensional Travel on: July 05, 2021, 22:36:31
I imagine those places with high levels of electro-magnetic energies cause a lot of aberrations that aren't too noticeable on the surface. I also think a lot of missing persons cases have very natural causes but haven't been discovered yet. Many of those cases do get solved, only sometimes it's years or decades later.

But onto the more strange cases I actually don't find that strange at all. Ever seen someone and a moment later they are gone, like poof. Take angelic or demonic entities - here and gone in the blink of an eye. Where they go and why they go, I sure as heck can't tell you but it is indeed a mystery.
159  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: A New Perspective on: July 05, 2021, 22:26:35
Well that was awkward. LOL

Thanks LB for getting the point.
160  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / A New Perspective on: June 29, 2021, 05:21:48
I was just listening to a guy, Tim Alberino, on youtube. Yes he has a book and yes there is a plug for the book in the vid. Just skip past and listen.

He makes sense to me and very well may be cracking the code, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpXTaVWmJ48
161  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: UAPTF Report released on: June 27, 2021, 14:10:26
Well I didn't figure our or any government would actually have anything new to say on the subject. After the release and preliminary report I reckon I was right. There are so many 'human' agendas that wading through them is a grand way to suffer migraines the rest of your life. How the heck would any of us wade through the various possible agendas of ETs?

Disclosure / brain washing / distraction <--- yes all of that so pick your poison as they say.

Yes, a growing ever more intelligent Middle Class is most definitely a problem. To sit at the top of any pyramid you NEED a large, ignorant, confused population working their butts off to stay afloat so they don't have time to question what 'they' are doing.

It's getting very hard these days for those at the top to come up with those distractions. Any government Task Force is just juju for let's waste resources so the little guys will think we are doing something.

I am only interested in one thing and that is this; Are you for Humanity or Against Humanity? If your intent truly lies on the side of doing what is best then you will quite naturally work cooperatively with the rest of humanity without deceit. Deceit is a dead give away.

I can't help but agree with the more practical posts of Lumaza, LightBeam and EscapeVelocity on the more technical points and their thoughts on this. But one thing is quite clear, none of us can say we know exactly what the government is trying to accomplish and the answer for that is quite simple. They are not all working to the same goal. Many agendas.

As for me I did something a while back. I did a deep meditation/prayer and commanded that ONLY those Beings/ETs/Angels and so fourth with pure and good intent towards myself and HUMANITY be allowed to communicate with me.
You would not believe the amount of junk that got removed or the number of ""spirit guides/ETs/Other that no longer appear in my np experiences.  I found that very telling as to true intent on their part.

This does not mean that my experiences have suddenly all turned rosey and pink. It only means that now those experiences are so much more trustworthy and I can now focus on what really matters.

The battles and influences we fight are not flesh and blood. We, the non-physical travelers are warriors of another kind helping to shape the influences pressed upon those unaware. The vile nasty darkness that influences humanity is the focus of what we should be doing. What we do seems to be only available to a small percentage of the human population. Guess what? What we do is out of balance. ALL of humanity has these same abilities but those abilities are hampered/confused/twisted to keep that realization from the populace at large.

What I see is a very and massive dark cloud separating US from ABOVE. We must destroy/disperse that dark cloud of influence. The vast majority of humanity are children in adult bodies. Stunted from birth. A few of us while stunted have been able to receive this call to arms. All we can do is put our best foot forward and call on the LORD.

162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: waking up jolted/racing heart beat on: June 26, 2021, 17:48:30
Oh boy, you are very hyper-sensitive. Ask. Ask that your experiences be toned down a bit.

I used to also have very intense experiences with things that were just plain disgusting like blood and guts and seeing disease and such. These were not scary experiences for the most part I just didn't feel I needed to 'see' everything so up close and personal so finally it dawned on me one day that maybe if I just asked for the intensity to be turned down that would help. So I asked and to my total surprise it worked. I still have the same experiences but the 'shock' element has been removed.

163  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: June 26, 2021, 17:19:27
I'm beginning to see many of my dreams and aps as visionary or prophetic in meaning. What are your thoughts on this. Also have any of you given thought to going back through some of your postings and looking at them with fresh eyes to see what has changed since the original posts? Might find some gems along the way.
164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: June 26, 2021, 16:58:27
Update:
In light of all the things that have happened in the last year and half and the months leading up to 2020 I have a new understanding of what was being shown to me in this experience.

Many are the ones who would 'try' and get us to follow a false agenda. My own personal call literally came just in time (referencing the suddenly becoming lucid and refusing to turn over my dna). That happened in the np. In pr shortly afterwards is when I began to wake-up to the reality of what is actually going on here. And I still refuse to give up my dna or to 'sign' away my rights as others have done, many all too innocently.
165  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: June 26, 2021, 16:43:55
HOLY CRAP WAS I EVER WRONG!!!  HAHA
This has been the worst year EVAR!!!!!!  >_<
LMAO!!!! Did you see 2020?
***OOPS, meant to say 2021 (so far)*** LOL
166  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 25, 2021, 16:59:01
I do know that it is in the stillness, the quieting of the mind that truth is revealed. It just comes sometimes blindingly clear in the moment, sometimes not till we begin to stir from that quietness.

There is a singular truth and there is a personal truth, there are many truths but we don't need to chase them. They come of their own accord through the spirit revealing itself in its own time.

What we practice here is an exploration, we challenge ourselves to do what 'we' want to do. We do this on a conscious level no matter how hard we 'try' to lose our conscious awareness and move into the subconscious. Spirit is not confined by our wants. Spirit is what connects us to the Divine.
167  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 25, 2021, 00:45:04
I wish we had an applause button Floriferous. This is exactly the point I've tried to get across before but I keep getting tongue tied or finger twisted. Thank you for providing so much clarity!!!
168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A Phasing experience on: June 23, 2021, 01:24:48
P.s. Btw is there a limit of how many new post I can made? I don't want to be marked as spammer. ^^
There is no limit but I highly caution against making back to back posts. One post with a great discussion is worth about 100 didly posts that no one is interested in.
169  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 23, 2021, 01:21:01
I see, you are not into religion, I'm Christian btw, but I'm trying not to talk about religion on forums like this.
I understand shying away. It seems if you want to stir up confusion just talk politics or religion. smiley

I see religion as something created by humanity, mostly as a form of control and that I don't care a thing for. However I am deeply spiritual and do have my own beliefs. Was raised Baptist for the most part with a few other teachings thrown in. Went through all the same stages most young people go through trying to figure out the universe, where we came from and the biggie, is God real.

Speaking in Christian terms does not bother me in the least. In my own perception spirituality should be included in our talks about np, oobe, phasing, visions, clairvoyance ect. Am I Christian? I plead the blood of Christ and am just coming into a greater understanding of just how our universe is ordered. However feel free to talk the way that suits you best. I am sure we can all figure it out.
170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A Phasing experience on: June 22, 2021, 22:23:37
You had an excellent vision and one in which you saw coming attractions. The last several months have surely shown you the validity of your vision. Keep paying attention to them and writing them down along with your thoughts.

And yes I will confirm for you that there is a battle going on and it is one not just of flesh and blood.
171  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 22, 2021, 22:16:29
Hi Alex, to answer your question, yes I have had np experiences with angels and other divine beings. One of those experiences was actually quite frightening yet incredibly awe inspiring.

The lesson was more in the line of "Don't post astral stuff on a forum full of skeptics", of course I wasn't aware their respective AP/OBE subForum was made just for the laugh at that time, they just plainly said I'm delusional undecided, there weren't any advices or theories present. I wonder now what the difference would be if I had found this forum first years ago.
It's hard finding a good website geared to teach, counsel wisely and work towards the same goal. Many only inspire fear and wild fantasies. Admittedly those of us here are still seeking answers and information ourselves but we try to encourage different techniques and chains of thought. I also would have loved to have found this forum long before I did.

I hope one day when you understood what God really is, not to be the day to experience a hang-up.
Yeah, me too (LOL)

I will share something personal with you, when I was super young and I was just able to spoke my first words, I started telling stories about God, about the Angels, about Spirits, the Devil, about Demons, a Holy War between Heaven and Hell. How many kids would start talking about those kind of stuff when they first start talking, my parents were in a kind of shock! They even brought me to a Priest, he was shocked too by the way.

I imagine they were indeed shocked. So how does a child know these things? That is the ultimate question. Many of us here have had very unique childhood experiences that could not be explained, or not explained well back then. We are still working on figuring these things out. I know I don't have all the answers but I feel I am getting closer. Closer at least to understanding my own experiences.

I think the biggest hurdle we have in our understanding is language. Words mean different things to different people unfortunately. And many words carry past weight which truly does us all no justice. An example is God. My God (always capitol G) is the same as the Universal Creative Force or Universal Love. What's above and beyond that is anybody's guess. I don't waste time thinking about that as it is clear to me that we just aren't capable of thinking that far out yet. BUT I can think about what is between me and thee always striving to be better.
172  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 21, 2021, 17:00:43
I'm not sure about receiving answers only from God, because I encountered many spiritual guides on my journey.
In fact how you know the answers are coming directly from God itself, God have many familiars and messengers, together with the many ascended spirits and other mystical beings. It is very populated both in the astral and etheric plane after all.
Think of God as including all things/beings good and they are here to guide us as individuals and we as the whole of humanity. Yes there are many who inhabit that realm and they all act at the behest of God/Universal Love (whatever name or term resonates best with you. I find it easier and most direct to simply acknowledge God.

I know many people have hangs-ups with the mention of God, I don't.
173  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: "The Nature of Personal Reality" on: June 21, 2021, 04:15:03
Alex77 I will back up LightBeam's excellent advice. Don't pigeonhole your experiences to someone else' ideas. Be open to knowledge/ answers in whatever way they present to you. And always make it clear that you only accept answers from the source (God).

Use what works for you and accept that others will have alternative means to accomplish their goals.
174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: June 18, 2021, 23:15:34
Do you have a cell phone, echo on any devices, echo dot for instance. Not to make you paranoid but our phones and many other tech devices are now very capable of listening in on us. Amazon's Sidewalk went global June 8th. If you are familiar with the Terminator movies think Skynet.
175  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 17, 2021, 18:41:13
Love it! Very straightforward LD. The light is yours. It is a part of you. You can never loose it. Loss is just an illusion. But that illusion can be perceived as very real by the portion of us stuck in these limiting realities. And yes, there is no failure, no matter what choices we make. Both success and failure as we perceive them serve as lessons and are both beneficial.
Sadly many have given their light away willingly, so not a loss as in they lost it but definitely a loss. These would be people controlled by dark forces. But reclaiming their God given light is a simple but oh so difficult process.

Brilliant.
Thank you Casey  smiley

So true, so true.

Recently I read this reply That Kevin Hart, the Actor, had made when questioned about the "Cancel Culture". He didn't need to use the profanity. But the words fit the message he was delivering.
 ""When did we get to a point where life was supposed to be perfect? Where people were supposed to operate perfectly all the time? I don't understand."

"I don't expect perfection from my kids. I don't expect it from my wife, friends, employees," he continued. "Because, last I checked, the only way you grow up is from f---ing up. I don't know a kid who hasn't f---ed up or done some dumb s---."

I have always lived by the adage "people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". I like this one too "to error is Human, to forgive is divine"!  smiley It is through our "failures" that we learn to prevail!

Absolutely! Seems only we the imperfect demand perfection. Funny isn't it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 64