The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 19:35:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63
51  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: oddyseus and his giants on: August 22, 2021, 21:34:02
I found this oldy and thought, why not.

I've kind of put all these type of thoughts to the side as by now I think it's pretty apparent that the world is full of conflicting information which many people see as hypocrisies'. I don't think they are hypocritical so much as trying to make sense out of a puzzle that is not only old with many corroded pieces but new pieces keep getting added.

All to often on an individual level we tend to categorize before first listening and considering. We don't take into account that the person(s) are doing the same thing we are doing, that is trying to understand and our responses are knee-jerk reactions.

I've talked to many 'certifiably crazy people' who are far wiser than the one(s) signing off on their diagnosis. Perhaps I am crazy for giving them an ear and seeing through what they are saying.

Imagine a typical 3 year old having a conversation with a super genius adult who has never spent a moment around children and has no understanding of child behaviour.  If that adult has no understanding of how a child communicates and does not take the time to listen their take-away from the conversation would most likely lead to them concluding that all children are pathological liers.

And we ALL do that every single day.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Altering a belief by substituting its opposite on: August 21, 2021, 04:24:46
I like these Seth quotes LightBeam. It makes it very easy to absorb.
53  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 21, 2021, 04:22:41
Hopeful
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Changing the Past on: August 21, 2021, 04:21:14
I like it!
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to? on: August 21, 2021, 04:17:30
The only accurate information I know is what people say for themselves. What has your ET experience been like?
56  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 21, 2021, 01:35:26
LD

People subtly losing their minds like in a Stephen King novel. one minute sane the next crazy. Some just decided they could run over whoever they liked or hang someone. But not everyone went insane just a random portion. Those who remained sane helped rescue victims of the insane. I was rescued inside a furniture store. Outside the store Sara Huckabee was hanging upside down by her feet. She was rescued by a bystander as well. Sara was dressed in a police uniform.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm heart broken over Afganistan! on: August 20, 2021, 00:39:05
Does anyone here think that if we had a spiritual technology to make anyone astral project and if the taliban started using it doing Astral Projection on demand that they would change their ways because of it.
We could hope they would get so wrapped up in AP they would just stop trying to control everyone and everything.

But seriously I am with LightBeam, upset and turmoil is what invites and pushes change. I can't honestly say I know what needs to happen and there are too many opinions on the topic to gain clarity. But one thing I do know is often when we interfere we only make things worse. So from my end all I can do is PRAY.

I pray for cool heads, bright minds and hearts filled with love to solve the problems.
58  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having Complete Faith in One's Guardian Angels on: August 20, 2021, 00:31:39
I will restate what tides2dust said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about here, Love is patient."

You are doing very well and learning about yourself, the hows and whys of your own belief systems. Don't see it as something you will figure out in the next little bit. Oh no, see it as a life-long endeavor with a little insight here and little there. Hugs
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New here! on: August 20, 2021, 00:27:04
Welcome Rajni, this is an awesome first post, not too long at all. I love your expression of 'peeling' away from your body. After reading this I have no doubt you are in for more fun times.
60  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Let's Work Some Magic on: August 18, 2021, 00:32:14
Awesome yall. Don't worry about whether there are clouds just put those hearts in the sky. The sky will find a way.
Hugs and Loves
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm heart broken over Afganistan! on: August 17, 2021, 20:06:34
I just made a little post about hearts and saw your post right after. I think it is time we put what we have learned to practice. Sew those seeds and believe this world is good. We have to bring that good into our reality.
62  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Let's Work Some Magic on: August 17, 2021, 20:01:11
Of course we all know it isn't magic but hey it is magical.

I want everyone here to picture hearts in the clouds. Just ask for hearts and looks for hearts in the clouds. Every time you look up or out your window think of hearts When you see a heart cloud say Thanks and smile (show your love).

Let's see how many hearts we can get up there for the world to see. Show the world we love it, even if you aren't feeling very loving, just do it.
63  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 17, 2021, 18:16:31
Prayers have been said. It's now time to trust and wait for it. All in time.
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to? on: August 17, 2021, 18:15:03
Don't get me wrong ExtraCrispy I would love to see what others have to say on this. I do have my own ideas but they are nothing more than postulations.
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 17, 2021, 18:11:55
Thanks Erik, Thanks Rakkso

Good to know you two are still around.

Hugs
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What Are the Most Common E.T.s Akin to? on: August 17, 2021, 06:26:46
E.T.'s have visited- us; but haven't really- made serious-contact to publicly announce that they are- here, and have seriously suppressed this- very fact. [✍🏻]

What would you suggest? Landing on the White House lawn in their little space ship? Never worked out too well in the movies. Look at the world's reaction this last year and half to a virus. Totally insane and that is over something we do understand.

There may be only a small variety or there could be a huge one. That is totally outside my expertise so I am not much help here.
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 17, 2021, 02:31:02
Well you are certainly welcome. I am so not tech savvy. I used to be a little bit but that went out the window the last few years as I haven't kept up and what I did know I've all but completely forgotten.

But I have done my share of research. Truth is the numbers I pulled up are totally public and can be pulled up by anyone interested.
68  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 16, 2021, 19:08:14
Yes
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 15, 2021, 22:55:53
Well most of those bots are completely harmless. Many are what are called crawlers. They crawl webpages to ascertain the content for the placement of ads. Some crawl around looking for unsavory language and images that might dissuade the placement of ads or attract sketchy people using the site for 'bad stuff.' So in some form they are spies but not anything to worry over. Most of them look around and report back 'nothing to see here' or 'throw in an antiperspirant ad', lol.

Among the 'guests' are probably some people who have simply forgotten their passwords and or just don't want to sign in.

But you will be happy to note that this little old website is reported to have on the upside of over 600,000 (((unique))) views per year. Those are real views and not bots which are not counted. That's actually pretty dang awesome for a website that
1 sells nothing
2 promotes nothing
3 ask nothing

So YES this website does indeed have a REAL AUDIENCE.

Smile
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: August 15, 2021, 05:16:28
Wow Lu, seems a little weirdness is in the air tonight. My daughter came over and left a while ago. An owl flew in front of her as she pulled out of my road. The weird part, she felt the need to stop and call me and tell me. So... maybe just an owl.
71  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: difference between good and evil on: August 15, 2021, 05:10:39
Good old conversations sometimes just need another glance. Admittedly I have not read through every post so my answer goes as follows.

Difference Between Good and Evil?

Good makes you feel happy, content, satisfied = Loved

Evil makes you feel afraid, angry unsatisfied = Not Loved

Everything else is a matter of perception and how we get to one or the other. But more importantly it's how we get from fear to love.
72  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 15, 2021, 04:59:02
You have my prayers ExtraCrispy. I pray you find unity, assurance and strength and above all hope and peace. I see a near complete circle of fire around you with three very bright sparks hovering overhead. Your family are with you love.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An Entity kidnapped me from my Dream on: August 12, 2021, 21:35:51
Great experience. I'm interested in what your immediate thoughts were after this and in your current thoughts now. In short what did you learn or conclude from this experience? You don't have to answer if you don't want, the question is meant as an exercise for you. But feel free to share your thoughts as you like.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 12, 2021, 21:28:14
So let's compare fences. I suggest we meet at the de-fence, shake hands, take 10 paces backwards, fall flat on our arses and stare at the clouds and start the betting.

I bet a copper penny the clouds will ignore us all equally and cross as they please.

Your turn (or we can get back on topic). grin

Cool visualization Alex and I hope you run out of enemies soon. There are friends out there.

PS I only drop the numbers on your name bc it's easier to type. Just like I call the others LB, Lu and Ev and X. I don't know what they call me when I'm not looking but I know they love me just as I love them, so peace.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i wish i knew... on: August 11, 2021, 22:52:52
smiley Sometimes we talk too much listen to little. Sometimes we talk too little.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63