The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2021, 18:58:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 11, 2021, 22:50:09
I'm kind of shy, no peeping please. Everything has it's place and time.
No worries, I've never personally tapped anyone that did not ask.

You and everyone else have my respect, but I will not submit to anyone, I still have my Pride as spiritual being.
LOL, thank goodness!
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Really Happens When You AP? on: August 11, 2021, 20:56:49
We are not our body, we are our mind.

Our mind draws into the body when the body goes into active mode. In active mode the body needs to do more than just pump oxygen and do a few rudimentary functions. It needs 'minding'.

When the body shuts down (partially or completely) the mind is free to wander where ever it likes and the body really has no need to know where it goes or what it does. Just as our car or truck has no need or desire to know where we go or what we do when we leave it parked.

A small connection is maintained simply because. Like if there is danger to the body it needs to wake up and be re 'minded'. After all you don't want to lose your body before your ready to do so. The only danger to the mind is the mind itself.

78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 11, 2021, 20:34:50
Alex,

Szaxx is one of those people with a highly developed outreach. He is only asking your permission to peek into your developmental level. He won't do anything without your permission. It's kind of mind blowing. But the choice is yours.

On another note. We are not here to put you down or make light of your own experiences. We would like to learn from you but we all demand respect as should everyone including you. The only thing I have to offer IS my own personal experiences and my experiences may or may not apply to someone else. I think that goes for every one here. We teach based on what we ourselves know and look to learn anything that pushes us along down our chosen paths.
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i wish i knew... on: August 11, 2021, 20:26:39
hey nameless oh yeah tools are okay! i do the breath etc etc... i have a very hyperactive mind so it just takes a lot of practice. i still struggle sometimes with that too. i just meant if someone came to me 10 years ago and said the gateway to all of this is just meditation... i would have been like whoa! because i thought there was always this huge process and so many steps etc etc.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. My big shock arriving here on this forum was that there was a method or technique at all. For me it just seemed natural despite my unrulely mind. But I have since learned that techniques can be very beneficial especially to those who want to learn but don't have any experience of their own. smiley
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: August 11, 2021, 02:33:16
I certainly would love it if all this rain came with cooler temps. Where I am it's like a sauna, hot and humid.

"The morning is wiser than the evening"
Nice quote!
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: August 11, 2021, 01:18:20
Ugh! We have had so many cloudy skies and sudden rains this last few weeks it's near driving me crazy. Today internet is driving me crazy. Last night crazy dreams. You guys ever feel plumb crazy? Lol
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i wish i knew... on: August 10, 2021, 23:22:30
Alex
Did you receive a call to missions.
Yes, many times. Sometimes to help others and sometimes to learn something new.

Alex
Today after I tried SSILD I couldn't able to fall asleep, so I tried counting and deep breathing technique, but still couldn't fall asleep. Just then I realized that I must free my mind of thoughts and I free it, but still couldn't fall asleep, which led me to a second realization, that the idea of freeing my mind is still an idea, so I begin wondering how to stop the thoughts of thoughts or how to break the chain of thinking, in such moments I always came with crazy solutions. I imagine or visualize a pure white color in my mind, a white that fill my entire mind space, a space with no ideas, a completely blank state. Only after a couple of seconds I got a free floating lucid dream, it's like my mind was floating across the entiry dreamscape
That's good and it works. My problem is I find that while most everything works from time to time I also find that most everything doesn't work from time to time as well. My best and most favorite experiences are the ones where I am called. Those are of a higher nature.
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: i wish i knew... on: August 10, 2021, 18:26:37
Unfortunately quieting the mind is such a difficult thing for a lot of people. This is the reason for so many focusing techniques for while a person is focusing on a single thing it helps quiet other aspects of the mind. Also unfortunately it seems focusing on obe and projection is what's taught most often and it works for a great deal of people. But truthfully focusing on any single thing will help. Like focusing on your breathing, counting, the abc's, your heart beat will do just fine. The goal is simply to let go of all or as much thought as possible.

Personally I can rarely achieve a non-thought state. My mind just will not shut up. lol

This is why I don't even try anymore to stop the thoughts. Instead I just let them flow. Eventually I find my thoughts moving in a certain direction and I simply follow. I've learned that if my thoughts don't go off on their own then only means there is no current need to be anywhere particular. If there is a need or something I am being called to do it happens much faster, sometimes instantly. I don't take credit for that. That is simply the universe (God) sending me where I need to be.

Do you have any suggestions for letting the thoughts go? Like someone once said to me, what do you think about when your thinking about nothing?
84  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Guardians on: August 09, 2021, 16:45:26
When I was 16 I was driving along a 2 lane state hwy at about 60 miles an hour. On that stretch of hwy there was no where to pull to the side only steep ditches on either side of the road. Ahead 2 semi trucks came over the hill, one passing the other with both barreling down on me. No other option I threw the car into reverse. I went from 60 forward to 60 backwards in a blink till I reached a spot to pull over at least a quarter to a half mile back down the road.

That saved my life no doubt but by all accounts that car should have been destroyed by the sudden change. The car never showed a lick of stress and continued to drive good as always.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Crisis of Consciousness on: August 08, 2021, 22:10:33
This Earth is an incredibly wonderous place. Upon its surface and below as above every single organism knows what it was designed to do. Plants know, animals know, fish, mammals, insects, birds, they all know. Even dirt knows. The wind knows, fire knows, water knows and earth itself knows as do the moon and stars and sun. They are all intrinsically connected. They all carry out their function and they do so without a mummer of complaint I would dare say.

It's been discussed many many times throughout the ages what it is that sets man apart from all other beings. My simple observation tells me the answer is that WE of all creation don't know. We don't know ourselves, we don't know our purpose and we aren't hooked into the same system as all the others. Or perhaps we have been disconnected and if that is so the question becomes, why?

From THAT perspective it becomes clear to me that we humanity are indeed not a part of the overall design of this creation. We were therefore dropped here or perhaps created here as a separate entity. A uniquely disconnected entity. If all that is so the question then is again why.
Are we here to rip apart the fabric of this world?
Are we here to explore it and learn its secrets?
Are we here to fight an ongoing spiritual battle unseen?...

Seems a large conclusion on the part of many is that we came here to explore ourselves and what makes us tick. I would venture that we are here only to explore and discover HOW we might connect to this wonderful environment. An environment where birds know when to fly south, dogs know when to eat grass and insects know where to spread contagions to reduce populations to make way for other populations.

Without us I do believe this world would function absolutely perfectly from now to the end of its time.

BUT

If indeed we (humans) are a natural part of this creation then what happened to us? We are undeniably disconnected. Is it that we alone evolved conscious thought? If so then it is obvious we are a work in evolutionary progress and our fate is not yet decided.

If we are not a natural part of this creation then the answers become much more muddy and far more difficult to ferret out. But seems to me regardless the answer we can either rail against those who created us or found us and dropped us here or we can master our existence here.

I vote for mastering this existence and connecting or maybe reconnecting to the grid this planet obviously operates on as a first course. There is a lot of implication to that statement.

We talk here at the Pulse and elsewhere all over the world about our non-physical explorations 'out there'. But that to me is like trying to connect to the internet without first inventing a computer. If we can not connect here what chance of connecting 'out there' do we have? We've no more idea how the animals communicate across this grid, or the plants or fish and yet it is they who have mastered the skill conscious evolution. It is they who have mastered the 'knowing'. They who immediately know their friends from their enemies. They who recognize the beauty of life and death and the  cycle as it perpetuates.

Then again there will be those who argue that we have lost our connection because we are evolving to something other. Could that be true? Perhaps.  I make no claim as in truth I don't know and am very wary of experts who only have opinions, thoughts, ideas and make finalized statements as though they have discovered the truth. Where is the evidence?

I know this, if we were indeed put here to learn and have dominion on this planet or to fight a spiritual unseen battle then we have miserably failed. We have failed because we have yet to even connect ourselves to what is right in front of our eyes.

Forgive my need to use this platform to 'vocalize my thoughts. But here is where I find mature individuals willing to go out on a limb and state their honest thoughts. Here is where I find explorers although no doubt they exist all over the world. I am deeply grateful to you all

Add anything you like. I am interested in your thoughts and where they lead you whether you want to disagree, agree or just twine your thoughts with mine or others.

86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: August 05, 2021, 05:59:15
Every time I think I have something figured out I learn something that changes my mind.

Exactly! I've begun to say 'this is what I think today' lol. Because who knows what I'll think tomorrow.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: August 04, 2021, 18:38:59
Life's a grump aint it fatfooty? And I totally agree with you. We are pushed and shoved to think all the time, 24 hours a day and if that isn't enough we have to think about what we first thought about and doubt all or any conclusions we may have formed. Then we are supposed to include what everyone else thinks. Hahahaha

It's a wonder we aren't all batshit crazy but then again maybe we are.

And what does all that thinking get us? Seems worry follows thinking around like flies follow manure.

And THAT is why learning how to shut all that thinking OFF is so important.

Safe travels dear.
88  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 02, 2021, 23:20:20
Nameless, I like how you always have the ability to discern the meaning of your Dreams. That shows growth and evolution!  smiley cool

Where it comes to the health thing. The day we are born, we are already working towards our next transition. I have also found that many of what they call the "Light Workers" have some kind of physical or mental affliction. I take it as a "forced grounding", that creates the opportunity for us to be "aware". Our physical vessels slow down and break down, so our mental and spiritual focus can grow and evolve!  smiley

I owe much of my abilities to this very forum and the wonderful members present and past who have helped along the way. Inevitably we aren't meant to be here permanently no matter how we think. But owning our time here is a wonderful although many times painful lesson.

Absolutely LB. Everything you just said is spot on and well said. It is confusing but that is where the challenge lies. Like some days I feel totally at one with all existence and others not near so much. I can only imagine most people go through that exact same thing. All I can say is that when are up encourage encourage encourage others so we may be encouraged when we are down.
89  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: August 02, 2021, 21:55:53
Thanks LightBeam. Today everything is just clicking. I found both those books and another one EscapeVelocity has recommended to me. I found them on ThriftBooks.com and ordered all three. Not new but not a big deal for me. I'm grateful to have found them reasonably priced.

You're right about changing beliefs. I don't personally have a strong belief in any concept. However I did grow up in a predominantly Christian household so saying belief might not be accurate but it is a language I understand. My core beliefs as I assume with most people won't change. Like love, fairness, honesty and the never ending quest for knowledge.

Can't wait for the books to arrive. smiley
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Flying on: August 02, 2021, 19:18:20
flying through space
in cars/trucks/a raft once
above ground standing and doing the superman pose, lol
as (not on) birds. Hawk, eagle, dragon, others
don't recall ever flying on a broom but that is so cool

I've actually had a number of underwater experiences.
with dolphins and whales
sea people
alone

Like Lumaza I rarely see myself although a few times I get a glimpse of wings, feathers or claws. It's crazy fun.
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: August 02, 2021, 19:01:20
Me too Casey, I love fermented drinks and foods. It's easy as pie and very healthy. True alcohol has many uses though. I actually like kombucha but in the end it's the same as all ferments, some I like more than others.

Totally should have battery powered and solar powered devices and lights. And learn how to make a penny battery. Not good for much but you never know.

Let's not forget we might have need of a Molotov cocktail. lol
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: August 02, 2021, 18:52:49
Very insightful Shineling. I smell progress.
93  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal It Can't Get In on: August 02, 2021, 18:49:02
It Can't Get In - Lucid Dream/Partial Astral

Two episodes in which a being tried to get into my head. Poor fellow, he hung upside down on the window peering in. Gone were his handsome features, blond hair and blue eyes. He hung there looking in like a cat begging at the door, a dark shadow with spindly wood ash like body.

Next he walked along a bank never crossing the ditch to join us. Just followed along frustrated presenting a rejected demeaner.

I didn't say what 'we' were doing because they were just trivial daily life things with friends and family.

Point being there are always more challenges and they aren't all big and scary. Sometimes the challenges are small and unexpected and that's how they slip in. Just hold strong knowing you yourself are at the helm and nothing gets by you unless you let it.
---
It makes me think of my current health issues. I know in my heart that we are indeed able to heal ourselves through having a strong belief and acceptance of a higher power that works through us. That power I do not believe IS us per se but it is controlled by our own desires/understandings/faith and beliefs.

So why can't I just demand the healing I need? That is a good question and one many if not all eventually face. Perhaps I have entrenched beliefs I have yet to overcome. Perhaps sometimes this power is best utilized by others with a certain calling to that sort of thing. I haven't figured out all the details but do know anything is absolutely possible.

As a side note I have been following my heart and doing what I think is best for me along the way. Sometimes I hit, sometimes I miss. Right now I am in the 2 steps forward 1 step back stage so that means there is progress. Patience is my test and no I don't just say that to make it look like an excuse. Patience has always been my test, lol.

I will likely die before I am completely whole but with the coming zombie apocalypse at least you all know who to feed to the zombies first. All I got to say on that is RUN dammit, don't waste my sacrifice standing around hemming and hawing - RUN!!!
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: July 29, 2021, 21:35:53
In my household we are not preppers. At this late stage in light of what's been going on I could almost kick myself for not doing better. Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

But I did prepare my kids in many ways which comes naturally when you live paycheck to paycheck. The one good thing we did is insist on living out in the country. So there's that. I won't say my kids are well equipped or totally self-sufficient but they are aware, smart enough to follow their instincts and they all have talents that at present they don't fully utilize but I've no doubt those talents will show themselves when needed. Call it faith, they are strong and smart enough to handle themselves and the true blessing is I know they will stick together as family.

Me personally, I would be a huge drag on them as my health & physical ability just isn't that great. I would only want to hang around enough to gather and encourage them unless of course it's a nuclear disaster. In that case I'm with you guys - ground zero it is. Considering where I live that would likely be a pipe-dream as no one would waste those kind of weapons in my area, we are just a bunch down south rednecks, lol.

If I could or could find a way though I would gladly find some unrestricted land for the sole purpose of having a place for my family to retreat to. Of course with all the initial necessary things like self-defense, food, water, storage and on and on for self-reliance that would not require electricity. I think CB radios would be a necessity and walkie-talkies. And BOOKS. I can't say enough how important books would be. Remember no internet. How to books on everything essential to living from building, tools, food prep and natural medicines. Shelter/home(s) would definitely be small and easily maintained and defended. I'll stop on that now.

BTW I listened to One Second After on audio. Really great book.

Oh, one addition. Be sure to horde things people want, not just stuff they need, for instance cigarettes and chewing gum. Learn how to make alcohol, it has many many uses but don't trade it to ruffians. Who needs a bunch of drunk ruffians coming back for more.
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 29, 2021, 21:09:37
LOL, well dear have you read the infamous poem Yourself to Blame by Mayme White Miller?

side note: I personally seem to thrive on disappointment. LOL <---not
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / All Tomorrows on: July 29, 2021, 21:05:18
Hi guys, here's a video that boast nearly 3.5 million views. I can see why. My son introduced it to me which means I was a bit reluctant to watch, haha. But I am so glad I did. It's weird, freaky and out there but it fits with the basic theme here on the pulse in a uniquely artistic way.

You may have seen it already but maybe not since it only posted about a month and half ago.

Story written and illustrated by C.M. Kosemen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imNtSPM3-r4
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: July 25, 2021, 16:57:40
Astral travel of any sort obviously does not always translate well into maturity.wink
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 25, 2021, 16:54:16
All these experiences are perfectly acceptable. I know we all have brought back knowledge that helps each of us in our own personal journey.
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Walk with Love on: July 23, 2021, 00:46:43
WOW, I would say you just got honored with a vision of what it's like to be an angel. No doubt YOU helped him with your own nourishing love.

As above so below.
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 23, 2021, 00:43:36
Hey that's great. Bringing back practical knowledge that can actually be applied is the most awesome thing we can bring back I think.
Your artistic skills Lu gained from visiting the AR is extremely inspiring and shows how all this practice should no doubt be used.

LOL Alex but you have definitely seen how intense your capabilities are. That alone is wonderful, the hard part is figuring out what to do with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63