The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 14:25:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Kurt Leland - Books & Astral Projection Log on: July 30, 2011, 20:10:31
I plan on buying his new book, but I want to read his books in the order they were released first. I like chronology.

If anyone has a copy of Otherwhere they would be willing to sell to me for a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks.
2  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Kurt Leland - Books & Astral Projection Log on: July 30, 2011, 06:20:07
I really want to read Otherwhere, but it is out of print and goes for almost $40 on Amazon!!!! I really liked reading his blog entries.
3  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Book review: Eye of an Angel on: July 30, 2011, 06:17:43
I read this book and really liked it. I haven't had an OBE yet. However, I have gone through some of the spiritual experiences Paul Elder has. I like his writing style. Also, while reading this book, I had some psychic memories come back to me. So, the book has helped me remember!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dr. Bruce Goldberg on: July 28, 2011, 21:19:30
I went to a presentation that he gave. I have never had a conscious OBE yet. But, I came very close. He guided the entire audience. The only problem was that one of my shoulders wasn't relaxed enough. I literally felt my projectable double trying to rip itself from my body, but the tension in my shoulder was too much, so I didn't have the experience. So, I believe he can make people have OBE's via self-hypnosis. However, I doubt some of his other claims.

At the moment, I am doing the MAP workbook and CD companion combined. I'm on day 34. No OBE yet, but I am having some memories come back to me. I tried MAP in the past but never got past day 15. However, the last time I did it, I had a remote viewing experience and saw faces through my third eye. I haven't had that happen to me yet either. Nonetheless, I am enthusiastic about the notion of having an OBE and this time I am deciding to follow through on it. Sorry. Just had to get that out of my system.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Did I have a prophecy? I think I did. on: March 27, 2007, 04:23:31
For a while I have been trying to get something and have been focusing a great deal of my thoughts on this.  Then, something not as great came along and I decided what I was originally trying to get was impossible.  So, I was about to make the decision to get the lesser thing.  Then, one day while walking when I was about to finally make the decision I had a Deja Vu feeling and saw glimpses of the outcome of my decision, but it felt as if I had already made the decision.  To say the least I was contempt with my decision but in my glimpse of the "future" I saw that I could have "potentially" got that of which I originally wanted.  So, I decided to not make my decision and wait.  Did I make the right choice?  Did I have a prophecy or was my mind playing tricks on me?
6  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Writers Group on: September 26, 2006, 19:04:27
Hi.

I was wanting to create this post so that everyone who is interested in joining a writers group can find one nearby.  So, how this is going to work is that anyone who knows of a writing group posts it up.  Also, please add your opinions on the writers group.  Thanks

PS:  I live in Southern California on the edge of San Bernadino and LA county.  Does anyone know of any good writers group around this area.  I am sure that there must be a lot but I do not know of any.
7  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Good writing schools on: September 22, 2006, 07:44:47
I'm writing my book right now.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Methods for trance on: June 17, 2006, 06:07:12
I gotta try that.

I still have not had any success into projection.  However, I'm going but a MP3 player and use it at night with a Mind Power Studio Track that I created.

Unless, of course this reverse blinking technique works.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 30, 2006, 08:53:42
I have not and I am not going to read all these posts.

However, I will say this.  I am autistic.  I will assume that many of you have heard the term before but are unaware what an autistic really is.  On one aspect an autistic is a social retard.   Stastics show that an autistic that can effectively communicate with other people is about one in a million.

I was once very low on the autism spectrum.  Introverted to the extreme.  However a few chance events led me to being more social and then at one point I realized that I had a serious social issue and I FORCED myself to be more outgoing, now hardly anyone knows I am autistic unless I tell them.

The secret to being good socially is in practice and believing that you can do it.  Tell yourself you need this to survive because if you don't believe in it then you won't get anywhere.  Now, I have not had much success with women but for who I am I think I've done a great job but I always think about how I can always be better socially.  I also see myself being succesful before approaching someone.

I used to not even know the basics to starting a conversation with anyone.  To say "Hl" was foreign to me.  And, when I finally got to the point I could have a conversation I was basically saying.  "Hi, how are you?  What's your name?" and after that I had nothing else to say.

But, one day I realized I needed to socialize to make it in this world and get what I want and I imagined great social success with myself and with a lot of work I got it.

So, my best advice is know that you are a social success.  Know that you are going to meet the right woman and when you do, you will be succesful when talking to her.  It's that simple.  It may take some work.  But, I know it will work.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / SEOUL MAN on: April 27, 2006, 04:25:45
Best Thread Ever
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Strangest experience ever on: April 22, 2006, 07:22:16
The first time I got close to projecting or so I thought, I was sexually aroused.     I believe this has something to do with the location of one of  the Chakra's.  I still have not yet projected yet.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Method: Stare into space. on: April 21, 2006, 06:41:58
I will have to try this.  Maybe I could stick a picture of space on my ceiling and stare at it before sleep.  What do you think?
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Creating a Library on: March 30, 2006, 19:20:11
I really don't know where to post this.

I am involved (actually the main driving force) in this huge project to create an amazing library.  I am looking for any help that I can get whether it be energy sent to me or people to attend my advisory board meetings in So Cal.  Any help is appreciated.  Like I said this project is huge but I do not wish to get into the details at this time.

Thanks once more for your help/
14  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Need Help on: March 30, 2006, 19:14:21
Thanks a lot for your help.  My mom is much, much better these days.  She is hardly depressed at all.
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / who can the they attack? on: October 31, 2005, 08:17:05
Why is it that half the posts on here seem to be about worries with shadow people.  I've seen one before.  No big.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / i need tips for improving memory of my dreams ...very badly on: October 30, 2005, 09:08:33
Remembering my dreams is something I'm really good at.  I may not have learned how to have a lucid dream or how to astral project but I can remember my dreams.

This is what you do.  Say to yourself before you go to sleep 100 times or more until you fall asleep, "I'm going to dream and remember what I dream."  Also, you may want to try writing down that sentence 20 or more times on a sheet of paper so that you have a visual reminder as well.  You basically do all of this to remind yourself to remember.

And, when you get up write down what you dream and you will even be able to recall more of your dreams.

I hope this helps.  It has never failed for me.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Baby's First words...Normal or not? on: October 30, 2005, 09:05:22
Maybe your son plans on being one of those silent Clint Eastwood types.  J/K

I wouldn't worry if I were you.  Even if he could never speak (which I am not saying he will) he will still be your son and who is.  We are unique in our own ways.  Your son will become his own person and you will have to accept that.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Age on: October 19, 2005, 02:12:19
20!  Youngest, so far.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is your ultimate spiritual goal? on: September 28, 2005, 08:40:29
That would be awesome.  Learning some of this stuff is difficult, at least for me.  Somethings come easier than others.

My ambition at the moment is too see into the future well, not to alter it, but to be able to prepare and prepare others for what is ahead, and also to consult on what actions I should take with my life.
20  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Completley new to Magic on: September 22, 2005, 09:17:15
Thank you everyone for your help.  I will have to take a look at all this stuff.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: NOT ON MY SHIFT on: September 19, 2005, 10:17:53
Quote from: BillionNamesofGod

So I don't believe any computer how powerful, will ever be able to explore astral realms or "die" and be re-born, it's just hardware.

Do not underestimate the power of evolution.  I too am a Futurist.  Hardware, hardly.  Have you really thought about the implications of post-humanism?  I strongly suspect before we go post that we will create intelligence greater than us which is how we will be able to go post.

In reality we are no different from a computer. A computer even has mass and an existence.  Our mind is merely data, biological hardware.
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Black holes on: September 19, 2005, 10:04:42
Quote from: maddutchman

I was always under the impression that black holes were imploding stars (maybe stars towards the end of their life) where gravity was that dense that even light could not escape it . Hence the impression of a black hole. Now if nothing can escape these black holes in theory, where does the matter get the energy to escape or propel itself out of these holes again, to some unknown place infinitesimal light years away?

You are correct.  I actually misstated what I was saying in regards to escaping X-Rays.  In cases where there are binary stars and one becomes a black hole, the black hole will often times suck up the other star but the X-rays will be quick enough to escape the gravitational pull of the black hole.
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / There are no black holes! on: September 17, 2005, 09:49:24
Anything is possible.  Your theory is nothing more than a theory and could be possible and could not be possible.  I think the whole Singularity concept has been overthinked.  In simplicity, the Singularity point is where there is the most gravity, plain and simple.  It could very well be possible that a Singularity Point is nothing else and than a lot of condensed gravity.

Singularity Point, an impossibility, no.  It exists anyways.  To our knowledge it is merely gravity.  Some theories, such as yours speculate that there is more to the Singularity Point.

Anyways, the X-Rays still exist from the collapsed star.  I highly doubt that they would materialize above the orifice of the hole because of the intense gravity.  So, I really don't think the matter is deleted, just sucked up and put into the more condensed gravity of the Singularity Point, and that due to the speed at which Gravity travels, it is able to escape the gravity's pull, as 99% of all theories speculate.

I really recommend that you do a search on Black Holes and study them so you can refine your theory.  Your theory is ok but I think if you had more knowledge you could try and make your point a little bit better.
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / There are no black holes! on: September 16, 2005, 06:54:20
I don't know man.  I have studied this stuff.  You really do not offer any evidence to back up your claims.  And, a time stop.  That does not seem at all possible.  When a star is sucked into a black hole, X-rays escape.  If X-Rays can escape the center of a black hole then I do not think your claim can have much merit.  I think you need to study black holes a little bit more.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Google Print on: September 15, 2005, 08:03:36
That is awesome.  I can now check to see how close my stories text are to others.  This will allow me to make my works even more original.  I can make it so that my stories have no lines that are in any other story.

In a story I actually predicted a technology similar to this would arise and by the year 2013 books would be written by computers all due to the creation of this technology.  So moral of my post is that I better enjoy this technology before my prediction becomes fact.
Pages: [1] 2 3