The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2021, 03:04:39

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: Yesterday at 05:46:31
It is a lot of work building a forum from scratch ( who would do that ). Would all the mods here move over and get the threads going?

I recently opted on this route and began a new youtube, starting all over from scratch.

The time seams ripe for beginning new.

I am getting more views on my videos on the new channel with less than 50 subs as I do on my old channel with thousands.

Contemporary algorithms bury us I guess. I don't know. BUT

If the Pulse begins anew I will be there.

2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 18, 2021, 21:24:38
Xanth - will the forum always be able to run on the current software?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having someone pull you out of your body on: September 12, 2021, 05:11:14
Thank you. I have my hands full.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question on: September 11, 2021, 21:03:31
If you walk out the Astral Door way in your house what happens if you forget your astral keys and lock your self out  smiley

Lock yourself out of the physical?

The keys are always there, but, this said, I have been in a handful of experiences so physically as there to seem no easy way to just leave. Has anyone ever had this happen?
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What you want the most on: September 11, 2021, 21:00:28
Do you want to give your own as well?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 11, 2021, 01:24:58
Wow!, Lu.. a second time, at a 3 hour video at that, goodness, well, thank you, I appreciate you giving it this much consideration. Do you receive the "NP" as being the life-between-life area? yes this is indeed a timeless realm - and an area ever so much more blissful to experience. I use the term OBE the most, and this is because of my tendency to bring back data/experience from consensus fields. Notably the 3/4/5/6D worlds. Time does exist in these, or let me say ( as in the video ) I am perceiving there to BE dimensions of time in them, on the same 7 point axis as we experience in part in 3D. I am very far from completing my observation of this. But at present I would put it something like this :

1/2D : 1/2 spacial dimensions and no time

Life-between-life area no spacial dimensions and no time ( a pure consciousness field )

3D : 3 dimensions of space and the idea of time
4D : 3 dimensions of space, 1 dimension of time, connection and access to the second
5D : 3 dimensions of space, 2 dimensions of time, connection and access to the third
6D : 3 dimensions of space, 3 dimensions of time, immediate connection and access to no time

This is not in any way knowledge,
It is just a pattern I recognize within the event of my experiences--

It contains the experiential content up there.

Just by way of understanding,

In 3D, with just the idea of time we can only pattern time concept forward.....we can only move forward in time.
In 4D, with one actual time dimension and connection/access to a second there is the possibility of moving not just forward but sideways in time *into parallel timelines.

What can be experienced in everyday life with dimensions of time --  g r o w s .

Does it make sense?
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 10, 2021, 04:12:47
Oh thank you!.. it really has taken me this long just to get used to the camera, and I played around with the video, it had so many cuts/clips that I played with inserting free stock video footage so it flowed a bit more seamlessly and there was something more than my big ol' face to look at. It sure is interesting to see the journey rounded up so quickly like this. I wonder what the heck we are going to springboard into here with this new channel. I do feel it is time to begin collaborating more if I can. Doing some more serious work. I mean after all WE are the current Monroe Explorers on the planet. The next generations do need us to step up. It is what they will clasp hold to for a leg up as they begin to ascend the ladder. Just as we did with our predecessors. And I mean, seriously, thank goodness for them, right? !! I really appreciate your feedback, Nameless, thank you.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 09, 2021, 23:48:25
This talk is heading right up my ally. lol

Just because at this very moment I am working on a new youtube channel where I will continue my OBE vlogs, having completed a 'homework assignment' given by Guidance that includes the stringing together of clippings from 2009 - 2021 highly involving the sightings of various craft and interaction with et beings, - maybe I can share this with you here? I logged everything in real time which makes it super helpful now down the line.

It took me a month to put this together but I am indeed seeing a much clearer picture now than prior. The progression can be a truly fascinating thing, notably when 12 years of experience is accelerated into less than 3 hours. Lightbeam - Lumaza - thank you for being so candid with the subject and your experience. I think more of us have to be in order to get where our civilization is going.

Anyway. Here is the video time flow : sightings and interactions with et beings 2009 - 2021

If you help me get to 100 subs I can put in for a descent URL.  cool

I've come out as myself, full name and all.

Wow Casey, I have you pulled up and am subscribing. Excited to see the vid soon as done here.

Oh great !! thank you for the support, Nameless. I hope everyone will link in with me at the new channel.

The old one will be archived now. - most logs will get posted on the new channel.

I have to get back into the swing of making the videos.

It is a lot of work.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A Transcendental experience on: September 09, 2021, 23:08:37
Mm, yes, it is a phenomenal experience and beautiful example of what we can experience each and every time we go in. If we want, and if we hold to the correct patterns and keep ourselves in the right shape for it. I adore the conscious shift, it is what I engage in and what I mentor others in. I was once in an experience, and although nothing seemed out of the norm at all, all of a sudden right out in the space in front of me, in blood red letters appeared the sentence "wake up now or you are going to die." I took the instruction, I did wake up out of the experience, but nothing at all seemed amiss here on the other side. I do know I stop in-and-out breathing when I enter many experiences, but there was no sign even of automatic breathing having been in play. So I have no idea why this message was sent in. There is so much we don't see. Way more than what we do. We must give our Inner being a work out.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What you want the most on: September 09, 2021, 22:51:52
Yes.....what you radiate from the mind and heart will be met. - this and so much more comes into play.

Why do you ask, Methen? ( what are your thoughts?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Having someone pull you out of your body on: September 09, 2021, 22:49:02
To my knowledge, in upwards of 1000 experiences I have not ever to my knowledge helped pull anyone else out. I have, however, been on the receiving end of this phenomena. More times than I can possibly count. It generally is the ETs, galactic level consciousness that comes to "help me out". It takes a long time to get used to I'll tell you.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: September 09, 2021, 22:43:43
This talk is heading right up my ally. lol

Just because at this very moment I am working on a new youtube channel where I will continue my OBE vlogs, having completed a 'homework assignment' given by Guidance that includes the stringing together of clippings from 2009 - 2021 highly involving the sightings of various craft and interaction with et beings, - maybe I can share this with you here? I logged everything in real time which makes it super helpful now down the line.

It took me a month to put this together but I am indeed seeing a much clearer picture now than prior. The progression can be a truly fascinating thing, notably when 12 years of experience is accelerated into less than 3 hours. Lightbeam - Lumaza - thank you for being so candid with the subject and your experience. I think more of us have to be in order to get where our civilization is going.

Anyway. Here is the video time flow : sightings and interactions with et beings 2009 - 2021

If you help me get to 100 subs I can put in for a descent URL.  cool

I've come out as myself, full name and all.
13  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Let's Work Some Magic on: August 17, 2021, 21:05:15
Great idea!, I'm on board, no clouds here yet.....
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 17, 2021, 02:34:31
I been wondering this for the longest time. To me forums seem to be kinda dying off. I'm talking about all kinds of forums. Between social media and also discord now it seems to be what most people go with.

I do have discord and it's cool but i only use it like skype. but there are discord servers with thousands of people in astral projection servers. I am not involved with them but I have seen them. They are very active.

the pulse used to be very active with so many different members. I been lurking here since 2011 but I went into the past on the oldest threads on this forum and i think it was 2002... and it felt kinda creepy! lol. I often wonder where those people who posted are now or if they are still even here on earth.

As for the views I don't know. On other forums I will post a topic and right after I post it it says like 7 guests are viewing. And that forum is basically dead... so bots must be a big part of it i would imagine.

If anybody has discord (its like skype) feel free to dm me if you would like to add me Cheesy I think it's mostly for people who are gamers but I also have skype Smiley

Forum boards are where it's at. The rest is a degradation. - three word replies, emojis, GIFs and chatter ( for the most part.

Not to even mention the ads, mental manipulation and separation of people from their own networks.

All that is a pit. A bottomless pit. I do hope people find their way out. ( and back here/home.

Just my 2 cents.
15  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: difference between good and evil on: August 16, 2021, 04:07:36
Another perspective.

No matter who you are : evil is what opposes you. - you are evil to those your energy-and-activity opposes.

If the pattern works only one way it is not structurally sound.

Not whole. not balanced. not just.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 16, 2021, 03:55:34
Hi Lightbeam,

I don't post very often but I'm still listening and learning a lot!

Greets,

Erik

Thanks for popping in with this, Erik. When mostly people lurk it is good to periodically hear !!

Casey
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: August 11, 2021, 20:01:14
Yes!, thank you for that heads up !! here in San Diego it is happening tomorrow, the evening between Aug 12-13, I will be out there !!

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/meteor-shower/perseid.html

18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have had a fortunate turn of events this year on: August 04, 2021, 18:55:59
Thank you, LightBeam, it has been a process.

I began those back in 2008, yes I designed them myself.. back when it was "EZboard", then Yuku bought it out, and now Tapatalk. I thought we had lost the board forever when Tapatalk came in. Ads all over the place, a gold point system for advertising. Ack. The absolute antithesis of what we are all about. But, then, years later we got smiled upon. They had created a tier system whereby you could pay to have all the ad stuff removed. So I did, and I revamped from the previous more yoga type board ( then called Omtalks ), to the now Consciousness and consciousness exploration theme ( The Galactic Travel Channel ) ( long story behind the coming of that moniker ).

Some members of our group are about to embark on another consciousness study, relative to retreating from social media. This is why we are now giving everyone their own Home Pages so each person who wants can have an entire forum to get creative with. They moderate it themselves and dress it up how they like. We are just getting started with this. I will be coming wholly off social media. Just FB really because that is all I ever had. But wholly off. We all really do need to get clear and down to business. And being over there in what I now have fun calling "enemy camp" detracts from real practice and study, real work. Continued growth.

My view is that these old style forum message boards are more fit to dive into real practice and study. And that the boards will survive, or more aptly re-vive only if we all begin to link in with one another. We cannot be solo islands anymore. We have to link in and be something larger together. I really could not imagine an internet without the Astral Pulse. I feel it hold a critical and important space. But have been shown in dreams it dissolving. I posted this here in the Dream forum. It is why I came over and began engaging in some talks. I link to your own boards from mine, as well as to others. I tell people about these places in every instance that is appropriate.

Maybe we could all talk about this more later..... I have a silent meditation coming up in minutes.

Signing off for now. thank you coming here to speak with me.

Casey
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have had a fortunate turn of events this year on: August 03, 2021, 04:04:20

Come on guys! Not one person even stopped in here to congratulate me, or...moreover yet...the consciousness field itself for having one more person, dedicating themselves day and night for year ( maybe more. hopefully more ) to critical study. I was rather hoping someone might also have something to share on building an unconditional structure. One that works. One that is sustainable. Noone? not even a "you go girl!" ??

I realize the people here mostly want to stay tucked away. But in regard to maybe attending a practice, do you know you do not have to use your camera with Zoom? you can just have it turned off. Goodness, for the silent sitting meditations you do not even have to use your microphone. We just all sit together. Practice. Together. Not that I am pushing anyone. I'm just saying. 

20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: August 03, 2021, 00:13:39
You made me look that up. Smiley

Penny battery : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtCrEr3pISM

For the viewing audience.

Excellent !
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: July 29, 2021, 23:40:44
You make a good point ( an important point ), Nameless.

I would just switch the alcohol to probiotic fermentation, it is an important medicine that will be helpful. I learned, myself, how to ferment apple juice into a barely 'hard' cider *you can make it as hard as you like but barely hard makes for the best probiotic. I also make Jun, the ancient cousin to kombucha, which has a green tea and honey base instead of black tea and refined sugar. I have a lot of extra scobies now at this point. I should start finding appropriate homes for them all. - passing on the knowledge.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: July 28, 2021, 07:13:14
I think what we are potentially likely to see in our lifetime is a partial collapse of the grid, temporary shuts offs, like we currently see here in California and why I am ever so pleased my current household has rooftop solar panels. We would not have full power, but also not a full power outage. There would be enough for lights, some cooking, one or two refrigerators, powering of devices, etc.. Not the central AC/heating, which very few people use very much even if they have it here. But that would be out entirely so would not be pleasant. We would have something, though. I have changed a lot of my behaviors. For instance, I do not eat much cooked food. 70% raw. I have never used lights at night *although I do enjoy a salt lamp. I drive only when I have to. I have very few social needs. I detox regularly to help keep my food needs lower. And my capacity to stay healthy and in a good frame of mind even with less. I have lived and studied Naturopathy and can employ many natural healing remedies if/when others do not have access to their regular doctors. I know what to do. I am also a medical caregiver and can help with medical needs, drip lines, catheters, dialysis, etc.. I have learned how to grow foods, how to harvest and plant seeds. I have focused on sprouts because they are so EASY to grow and so nutrient dense. They can near be lived off, if need be. In addition to this - I have learned spiritual skills *which I will not go into but we are well aware of here and from which we can gain needed information if need be. I think we all have been prepared for this, as a just in case. I live in California, so I went with the solar cooker rather than gas/propane and a barbie. Smiley
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: July 28, 2021, 03:10:42
I am not specifically a "doomsday" prepper but I can see the instability in the world that is happening at present so I keep a 6-12 month supply of pantry foods and vitamins/minerals, an extra supply of non-chemical cleaning and hygiene products *because the organic stuff is always the first to go when excrement hits the fan and chemical products are not even an option for me. I keep a 3 month supply of drinking water and now have a Britta ( ack ) for filtering for cooked foods when necessary. I keep a few more clothing items than normal at present, just in case. I even got a pair of closed toe sneakers. I have never worn a closed toe, or even real "shoe" in my life. Sandals, flip flops, bare feet have taken my into my late 50s. I am not someone who would ever own a gun or weapon and I have no place to store extra gasoline - but if I did, I likely would.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Misconceptions About Time on: July 17, 2021, 22:33:59
In my above post I was referring to actual physical presence, not np.

This is a hard ( "red" ) pill for most to swallow, but 3D is a personal, private spacial territory. No 'other' is here in this frequency bandwidth, we are interfacing directly with the Larger Consciousness System *so that, until we harmonize with the creation of souls we do not in actuality of experience do harm to an other. We do like to think that in 3D physical space, in what we like to call 'reality' we are interacting with other souls, but until we refine ourselves through experience here we are not. This discovery was shocking, fascinating and life altering for me. What we do here, what we think, feel and enact does count as 'real', the data is logged and reported back to the Inner self and shows where we are in the cooking process here. So this does not mean you can go out and jump off a cliff because quote "this is not real", or do harm onto an other because quote "he/she is not an actual soul". The Consciousness System itself is the fundamental reality of us all, the true flow of life within our veins. To, in an intent, enact the inappropriate onto It or It-as-an-other is the same difference. So this said

Personal / private sectors

3D personal private space is/creates its own frequency-of-reality-bandwidth, it is distinct from the astral ( 4/5/6D ) frequency-of-reality-bandwidths.

We often call into ourselves the additional private sector frequency bandwidths even while we are here in the 3D.

Let me ask at this juncture - are you able to discern when your brainwaves are in beta, from when in alpha?

Creating that alpha wave while embodied in 3D space is what lets additional data enter our field.

This is how some of us can register ( see ) some things others cannot.

Up to and including subtle registrations such as time anomalies.

Time dilations. etc..
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Reality? Really? on: July 17, 2021, 21:58:19
Mm.. I do not have a next question in mind, the next question ( or choice ) is unique to each one and where they are in their process of discovery. I like your choice point, I would add here, though, that the dream is what we are immersed in as living, embodied beings *no way to stay out of it, IT ( the dream ) is what everything including ourself is.

The beta wave - the physical - is a dream
The alpha wave - the astral - is a  d r e a m
The theta wave - the mental - is a dream
The delta wave - the causal - is a dream

All this is the EXPERIENCE of what we call consciousness -- experience territory is  d r e a m  territory : creation, it is all created : and the portion of  d r e a m  territory that we directly, or more immediately experience we like to call 'reality'. I have and do consciously experience them all, so there is an understanding that they are all reality, and, also, lest it get away, that all reality, what we more generally like or prefer to call reality is a created, a creationING, a  d r e a m.

An emphasized note : dream field and experience field to me are synonymous.

Now, I . . Casey . . did not create myself. *even in 3d physical-reality-land our parent figures represent that which brought us forth.

So again to the original question

Once it is realized that what we call reality is a dream, the next obvious question is ? : _________________. <--fill in the blank.

Well.....if this is a dream, and I . . Casey . . am what is being dreamed - then....Casey cannot be the dreamer.

The next obvious question to me is : Then who/what is?

Who is the dreamer?

Can you feel the question reverberate throughout? If I am not the dreamer who is

Yes where does it take the focus?

What is happening?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24