The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 20:55:55

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Demon Sightings on: January 23, 2004, 04:11:30
Anyone got any stories to tell? For me, my house is haunted. A poltergiest(sp?) and a bunch of demons. They always show themselves when my parents aren't around or are asleep. Like right now. I always hear footsteps and see shadows wandering. My friend and I watched a locked door open then shut and lock again. The other spirits in my house are elementals.
     If you've got a demon sighting, Chupacabra, Mothman, or other post your story. (By the way, what's a mothman?[xx(])
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Omni Dragons on: May 25, 2004, 22:32:26
Hi Gothic Dragon! Pai has her own group in Delaware Ohio, probably too far away. Pai made a small RPing site where we can all talk. Tell your group. Pai will have the people in her group sign up there too. Pai is hoping our groups can join. It's at http://astraldragons.proboards24.com
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Demon Sightings on: April 21, 2004, 18:31:52
There was a kid who comitted suicide by our school. His spirit is still there. Clow, I dunno if you noticed this. He was 'talking' to me on left field during a softball game. His spirit is still distressed.

4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Demon Sightings on: March 19, 2004, 21:58:21
quote:
Originally posted by wantsumrice

I'm just laughing my butt off here.  So now there are dragons to go along with demons?

Yeah, you got a problem? You would e lucky to have seen a dragon, seeing as how there are only 8 survivors. (One from each race) We were in a war with demons in my Dragon life. Through trickery the demons won, but my father made sure that one of each species lived on in a human body. Well, until the planes collide. Then we have our astral bodies back. And there are many other species too. Celestials (Angels), Sprites, and others. Don't post if you're going to be so close minded.
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Demon Sightings on: March 03, 2004, 18:39:50
Wow... This thread's gotten popular. Anyway, Clow, I dunno if you nticed, but only about 4% of our team is non-human. That leaves 1/2 of them demon, so about 2% of them is demon. The other 2%, one being me, are dragons. So most of the population is human.
On another note, if you want to find your astral form, listen to our instincts and look in your soul. Your true form will be revealed. Oh my, I sound like a Yu-Gi-Oh dude...
Well, bye for now.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do you need a time-wasting activity? on: February 07, 2004, 02:51:33
323.4!! Yay! [Cheesy]
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Help please!!! on: February 07, 2004, 02:40:28
Thinking of Clow doing that to Matt and watching Austin Powers in Goldmember makes me laugh. Matt's about, 5'7-10" and Clow's about 5'4-5". Then again, Matt's pretty weak...
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Demon Sightings on: February 07, 2004, 02:24:59
Wow, I get grounded for a few days and look at how many people posted... Most of my friends are demons. I hunt demons that attack me, but otherwise I leave them alone. I don't know how to exorcise 'ghosts' or I would have exorcised my house a long time ago. I think you have to befriend them and learn how they died. That's just a guess though, so correct me if I'm wrong. I've just gotten into Shamanism and haven't really talked to many spirits.
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Demon Sightings on: January 23, 2004, 18:54:02
Like I said, shadows move all the time when there are no adults around. I see blurs move around, and things that look like a mass of black, white, and grey swirling around. I sometimes see people walking around the house, and once four young girls hanged in the corner. That scared me.[xx(] At other times I'll be at a friends and my mom will hear "me" talking to her. Footsteps can be heard walking through the house when someone's alone.

My elementals are random spirits that I've befriended. I don't think that's what an elemental is, but it's what I call my astral buddies.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / That was Immature (a demon war thread) on: January 23, 2004, 04:58:59
quote:
Originally posted by James S

Firstly, Thanks Volcomstone and Nay for your words, and thanks for being the ones that keep a sense of humor.

Kakkarot - Thanks for your kind support, man. [^] In the couple of years I've been here you've been a big inspiration. Especially when it comes to subjects about energy I consider you one most knowledgable and experienced people here. I've always regarded your thoughts and comments VERY highly!

Good job complimenting the people that sided with you! [}:)] Also, I've been hearing so much praise that it makes me want to puke. A person shouldn't be judged by their reputation.

quote:
Originally posted by James S

nobody can know the future because it hasnít happened yet!

To people living in the past, the future has not yet happened, yet we are still here. Hopes of going back into time would be worthless because once we were in the past, the present has not yet happened. Time is not easy to explain. In my opinion, it's all one big paradox. Just like if you went back in time and killed your dad before you were born, you would cease to exist, therefore making it impossible to kill your father in the first place. But then you WOULD kill your father. It goes in a circle.

About the Anime thing, yeah I like Anime. Yeah, I'm obsessed with Anime. But that doesn't mean that I go around believing everything I read or see. The vampiric facts in Hellsing, maybe, but I know that I can't fall down an old well and end up in Feudal Japan.

And for the age=maturity thing, that's not true. I'm 13 going on 14 and I can be a lot more mature than some highschool seniors. Other times I am immiture, everyone is at least once in their lifetime.

Well, i'm bored. Bye.
-Pai
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / a demon? on: November 18, 2003, 20:40:24
quote:
Originally posted by Nay

[  I guess I have had my fill of the "looking at the bad stuff" in my life

Wow, we be opposites. Pai's had enough happiness for a lifetime. As for the demon pic, it looks like this guy from Dragon Ball Z (The eyes make it that way) It could be real, maybe not... Pai not be sure...[|)]
12  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / MistyM has Demonic problem and needs Help on: October 30, 2003, 21:22:36
Pai will help too! I just need to know where you live. I liive in Delaware OH, so i hope it's around there.
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Is your house haunted? on: October 30, 2003, 21:15:58
About the angel thing, my neighbor's son used to be obsessed with angels. He got in an accident and was in a coma. At the hospital, a lady walked up to the neighbor and asked her if her son believed in angels. When the neighbor replied, yes, the lady told her that angels are watching over her son and he will be okay. He is alive and well to this day.
As for the haunted houses, mine is too. I had a friend over and we were talking at the top of the stairs. The front door to our house is right down the stairs. I was standing at an angle so that I could see out the door if it was open and she was standing on the other side. We both looked downstairs and saw the locked door open all the way, as if someone had opened the door and walked in, and shut. We went downstairs to the door and found it locked again.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is 2012 Coming Early? on: October 26, 2003, 23:05:35
Hi! I'm the one Clow was talking about when he started this thread. From what I understand, there is a ruler of almost all demons, Zi, who wants to take over the physical plane. He has an army ready, but needs to open the gates connecting the two planes. He needs pure dragon tears to do that. There are only two dragons left, that I've met so far. One of each species was spared after an ancient war. The species were Black, White, Grey, Gold, Green, Red, and Ancient. The Ancients were wiped out by the Gold dragons because they were too powerful. The Gold dragons wanted to be safe, so they joined with an army of demons. I'll tell you the rest tomorrow, I have to go.
Pages: [1]