The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 28, 2022, 09:57:18

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Crack in the Cosmic Egg by Joseph Chilton Pearce on: October 02, 2008, 05:50:08
Don't forget to read his next book "Exploring the crack in the cosmic egg".
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: anyone else receive this email on: November 11, 2007, 20:02:58
You could be right novice but coincidences & synchronicities are always interesting.I don't know if the information in the email is accurate, if not I expect someone on here will be quick to point it out.If it is accurate its a good argument for predestination; wouldn't you say?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / anyone else receive this email on: November 11, 2007, 12:10:40
The Secret behind the Number 11 - Pretty Chilling

This is actually really freaky!! (Mainly the end part, but read it first)

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters . (The terrorist who
threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers
was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers , was carrying
65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is
now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services
telephone number 911.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the
hi-jacked planes was 254.

2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar
year.

Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1
+ 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after
the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US , after the
Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is
taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands
of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced:
for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.
Unconvinced about all of this Still ..?!

Try this and see how you feel after wards, it made my
hair stand on end:

[D Lemkay] THIS IS WHAT CONVINCED ME TO SEND THIS AROUND!

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number
of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers .
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1
What do you think now?!!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hemi Sync bwgen presets on: October 02, 2007, 04:13:07
http://www.bwgen.com/presets.htm
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: watch on: August 28, 2007, 07:59:13
On another site someone mentioned tumeric making dreams more vivid & helps getting lucid. I found this is correct.I put 1/3 teaspoon into a cup of boiling water & steep for 3 to 5 minutes. I use a paper coffee filter,I don't like the grounds.Its very cheap $1.53 for a large bag.Google it, you'll find its very healthy.
6  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: watch on: August 26, 2007, 20:57:10
The usual, seeing thru eyelids etc. Since I'm getting older now, I don't have the energy that I once had.Doing NEW for 2 hours daily makes my phasing much clearer;also makes lucid dreams longer & easier to remember & in more detail.Also turmeric tea helps greatly.
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / watch on: August 05, 2007, 21:14:03
I have owned 3 self winding watches for many years & they have always run reliably. For the last 2 weeks, every time I pick any of them up they immediately stop running.A vigorous shake will get them running again for 1 or 2 minutes & they stop again. If I lay them on my desk they run perfectly. I'm assuming this has something to do with energy work & practicing NEW for several hours a day. Anyone have any ideas to get my watches running again?
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: My secret knowledge on: June 20, 2007, 05:26:10
It doesn't bother me. Anytime someone guarantees that I will instantaneously master something difficult but only with their help, at a price; I have a good laugh & move on. grin
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: daily 3 on: May 24, 2007, 05:28:05
I'm still wondering why anyone would post about the lottery & roots on this board.
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / fun dream for once on: May 03, 2007, 14:43:40
Dreampt my wife had installed a new screen saver on my monitor, a bunch of bulldog heads. I was sitting before the monitor eating my supper. I had a piece of meat on the end of my fork & was waving it around as I was asking her why she had chose the bulldogs. As I moved the fork back & forth the dogs would crowd from one side of the screen to the other. Finally I got careless & had the fork too close to the screen; one of the bulldogs leaned out & ate the piece of meat off my fork.LOL 
Because I very rarely eat meat I realized I was dreaming & became lucid. grin
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: When phasing.... on: March 22, 2007, 06:40:32
I usually try around 7pm. I relaxed & well rested & the house is quiet.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mars probe image from Malin space science systems-Giant building!?! on: February 13, 2007, 03:59:40
Guess my mother was right, my eyesight is shot; I can't see anything. smiley
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Secret on: February 09, 2007, 05:02:25
The video "The Secret" can be found here
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7153285084873084783   
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So, how am I going to go about this.. on: January 14, 2007, 06:50:44
Sounds like you have a great sense of humor, enjoy smiley
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: So, how am I going to go about this.. on: January 13, 2007, 23:09:58
Stookie, it sounds like your parents are more suspicious of your beliefs than you realise or they wouldn't be pressuring you to attend. Also, the word "cults" kind of raises a red flag. I really don't understand why you all feel the need to share or discuss your beliefs. Why not just keep them for yourself.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How would/do you go about talking about AP/OBE or just spiritualism/new age? on: January 13, 2007, 22:57:57
When I think a friend may be interested in this type of thing, I make a statement that I was reading about an expert martial artist who could control & use his energy against his opponent. That he could use it to slow down time & anticipate his opponents moves. And I go on to say that I'm trying to learn how to control mine.

In the 10 or 11 times I've done this only one was interested in this type of subject & our conversation moved on to other topics such as OBE's & NDE's.

You could try something similar.
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Developing authentic psychic powers on: November 19, 2006, 23:35:11
I you really want to develop these powers you could buy into Adrian's latest instructions.
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: sight behind closed eyes? on: November 19, 2006, 05:38:07
It has happened to me, while practicing NEW.
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Any meaning to this on: November 06, 2006, 17:43:44
Saw two black cats laying on a carpeted stairway. The adult cat stood up & swallowed tail first the almost mature kitten.Then partially regurgitated it & with an evil look on its face began gnawing the kittens stomach in half.
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: How do I move to another universe on: October 15, 2006, 03:18:03
Don't forget Carlos Castaneda and his adventures.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Vegan Diet for Diabetes on: September 11, 2006, 17:54:48
Thanks for posting this.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I Need Advice on: September 10, 2006, 05:18:54
And after you kick his butt, mind your own business & stop dragging people to church.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you do when your soul is dead? on: September 10, 2006, 05:15:35
When your world collapses you have to change your belief system & create another world.
24  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Carlos Castaneda's Tensegrity on: August 18, 2006, 04:54:09
Yes, & all those types of exercises work if you work at them diligently.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Smells like Dead Fish... on: August 13, 2006, 15:02:05
I feel badly for her also. Sounds like a sure way of being an outcast.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5