The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 02, 2023, 02:42:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Nothing special on: March 26, 2005, 20:04:15
It could be messages from your subconscious, which would actually be useful and nothing to worry about at all.
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Moving energy problems. Help! on: April 16, 2003, 16:06:29
I need help.

I have been working and working, trying to develop my energy. But all I have to show for it is that I can feel my energy. That's it. Give me fifteen seconds of peace and I can do it. I can become more aware of it in certain places. I can (sometimes) draw it in from around me, although I can only with difficulty keep it with me.

Where I'm having trouble is moving the energy in any way. It just sits there, no matter what visualization I do, what exercises, what movements, nothing. Once or twice, I think I've managed to bring some to my hands while trying to make a ki ball (psi ball, whatever you want to call it), but I couldn't make it leave my hands.

It's very frustrating. I've advanced so far in just feeling it, but I can't get ANYWHERE past that. Please help! Any suggestions at all would be appreciated.
3  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Seeing through eyelids? on: February 28, 2003, 22:13:58
Ok, I need somebody to tell me what the heck happened.

I was lying in bed, before going to sleep, practicing just feeling energy and stuff like that. Anyway, all of a sudden, I noticed that I could see the corner of my bed that I would be looking at if my eyes were open. But they were closed. I sat up (eyes still closed) and looked around the room. I could see everything almost as clearly as if I had my eyes open (which is not particularly clearly because I am horribly nearsighted, but I could still make out objects). I have had this sort of experience before, but that was before I even knew about energy.

Someone else once told me that I was opening my astral eyes. That might be it (it felt like my eyes were open) but when I sat up, my physical body was definitely fully connected (and I hope it stays that way! AP kinda creeps me out).

Any ideas as to what happened? Is it good? Can it help my energy development?
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Priorities in question/easy telekinesis? on: February 24, 2003, 22:41:59
Ok, I am a little overwhelmed by all of these things I have recently recognized as reality. Everything seems to jump out at me: energy development, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, lucid dreaming, and astral projection. I kinda ranked them in order of importance. Sort of. In any case, energy development is way up on the list.

I'm just wondering: is there one easy point to start off on? I think I jumped headfirst into ED a little too quickly because I'm not really getting results.

Also: does anyone have any easy techniques to start developing telekinesis? I'm really interested in that as well; think I would be really good at it if I could just get started.
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Destiny and "Gifts" on: February 16, 2003, 19:21:37
Just out of curiousity, does anyone here belive in destiny or some people having special gifts? (The gift could be anything - prowess at healing, intense psychic abilities, so on and so forth). Does anyone know if they HAVE a destiny/gift? If so, what is it?
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / My Visions on: November 19, 2003, 18:20:29
Oh yes, I just love it when everyone ignores my questions for months. [Sad]

Seriously, there are about six or seven questions on this thread that never got answered. I haven't a clue why it died, this is one of the most credible "prophecy" threads I've ever seen.
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / PSI-wheel inside a glassbowl on: August 06, 2003, 17:23:10
Ever collect Beanie Babies? Have a smaller sibling who does? (My grandma did.) If so, I imagine the clear cases for some of the rarer ones would be great for this. They're clear with lids, small (but big enough for a little wheel), and airtight. Just an idea.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Fluoride and pineal gland on: August 06, 2003, 17:20:04
So what about those fluoride treatments you get at the dentist? You know, where they take the cherry flavored stuf and put it on your teeth and you aren't allowed to eat/drink for a half hour? Are they safe?

Also, anyone have a link to a site where I can find out if my state has fluoridated (is that a word?[Tongue]) tap water?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / cot deaths on: August 06, 2003, 17:14:45
That is interesting...I wonder what they do during REM sleep if they aren't dreaming?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / kids on these subjects on: August 06, 2003, 17:11:36
Miss me? [Cheesy] Sorry, I was kind of doing my own thing for a while. Plus I have this sweet babysitting job that pays a ton of easy cash but it means I'm at their house all the time...I feel loved now. [|)]
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / My Visions on: August 06, 2003, 17:09:03
Does anyone know how to find this girl? Or how to even tell if she's the important one everyone is visionizing about? For all we know right now, it could be me! That would be cool. [|)]

"Im sure the main force is a masculine power, so it only stands to reason that it can only be defeated by an feminine force..(spell?) well, Yin and Yang. Good Evil. Opposites. I think the Feminine side represents more of a light side, symbollically." I agree, all men are evil. [}:)] Just kidding, I know what you mean. [Cheesy] Couldn't resist.

And Squeek, now that you have Kakkarot's answer, let's hear that thesis! I'm curious.

P.S. - Signs was the best movie! [Cheesy]
12  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Acne - healing ideas? on: August 06, 2003, 16:49:06
Whoa, that's freaky. Just when I clicked Reply To Topic, an ad that said "Want clearer skin?" popped up! [:O]

Anyhoo, the whole using energy to clear acne thing is interesting...I've tried a visualization of sorts aimed at killing the bacterial behind the breakout, but that's it (didn't work[Sad]).

One thing though: It is important to get some fats, the body needs them to...uh...do stuff; I don't know the specifics. [Cheesy] And eliminating dairy is fine but make sure you get your calcium! [|)]
13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / lucid dreaming on: August 06, 2003, 16:10:05
Lucid dreaming is when you are in a dream and KNOW it is a dream. Often, you can control the dream to some extent (i.e. make yourself fly, teleport yourself, make objects move/appear, etc).

I've done it a few times by auto suggestion (thinking over and over again until you fall asleep "I will have a lucid dream I will have a lucid dream I will..."). I don't know any other methods though...but timeless suggested using crystals in the sticky (I believe she said kyanite or opaque selenite). There used to be a whole section on lucid dreaming; I think it's still here...yep, yep it is. Ninth blue thingy down. [|)]

There are some benefits. The one that I know about most is that it's a LOT of fun. [Cheesy] Also, it can help you work out issues you have in real life, overcoming fears and all that. I've even heard of people using it to astral project. Don't know much about that though, you'd be better off getting the info from someone else.

Hope that helps! [|)] Check out the Lucid Dreaming section too.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / kids on these subjects on: August 06, 2003, 15:57:54
Well, I started off reading this and being very annoyed. (I turned 14 about a week ago.) But now I feel better. [|)]

I think it's best to let kids find their own path. Tell them the basics of stuff they want to know about, don't force anything into them, and let them remain neutral til they feel they can make the decision for themselves. Of course, I'm probably just saying that because that's what my parents did (more or less) and it seemed to work for me. [|)] I'm sure it varies from kid to kid; there may be some that need to be taken by the hand more than others. Children aren't all midget clones! [Cheesy]

I also must admit that I am not on this site with the approval of my parents and minimize it whenever they pass by. However, I am not on this site with the DISapproval of my parents either. I feel that if they found out what I was doing, they might be a little angry at me for not telling them but would otherwise be ok with it. They could think I'm a little strange (actually they've KNOWN that a long time [Tongue]) and that I'm wasting my time, but they'd let me do my own thing.

As far as anyone going to h-e-doublehockeysticks ([Cheesy]) for this stuff: I never went to church (regularly, anyway) and I've known innately since I was very young that something of this type of thing was a natural ability. So the idea of being punished for pursuing this seems a little silly to me. I figure I'll have plenty of time to think about it when I'm dead. [|)] In any case, I feel as long as your motives are pure, you'll be fine.

</ramble> [Wink]
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Strange Ability on: August 06, 2003, 15:13:12
Yeah, I kinda get this too whenever I gather energy. I know exactly what you mean though. I think Clow might be right and it's just raw energy. That's what it feels like, anyway.
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energywork results in a cold..why? on: August 04, 2003, 21:33:33
I've accidentally given myself a minor fever quite a few times, but that's about it.
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I have some more questions!!!!!! on: August 04, 2003, 14:20:08
Sorry, I still need to figure out exactly how the quote button works (it randomly decides it doesn't like me [|)]) so I'll just use quotations.

"1--So a Psi ball (or energy ball?) is energy? What can you do with it? I always read that you can throw it. What is the point of throwing it? What else can you do with it?" I've heard that Psi balls can be "programmed" to do different things. You'd have to ask someone who knows more about the subject for details, though.

6--How come you canít do telekinesis for glory or to make money? But only for yourself. Who is making this rule? Is their a telekinesis master somewhere making this rule and making everyone follow it? It's not a rule, exactly. The point is that TK isn't just a cool party trick and you might have difficulty learning it if it's for the wrong reasons. It helps to motivate you if you have a higher goal (i.e. spiritual advancement). But if you DO want to make money ([}:)]) this foundation will give you a million dollars if you can do TK or anything else paranormal on their terms.
http://host.randi.org/research/index.html

7--How many of you can actually do any telekinesis? Like moving an object?
How long has it taken all of you to finally get something to move, or still nothing yet?
I've been practicing for a few weeks and I can nudge the psi wheel about a millimeter. [Sad] Still practicing.

9--How many of you believe in God? Do you think God is alright with this? Wow, that's creepy. Ditto my answer with Links Shadows for the first question. Why wouldn't God be alright with it? Never even came to my mind; it's a natural ability.

10--How come if some of you guys can do this stuff, why have I never seen any videos or anything with someone doing telekinesis. Web cameras are cheap now days. They are? I should get one. [Cheesy] Anyway, there's a cool video of some dude doing TK on a pen that I didn't see any problems with before (tried to scrutinize it more carefully and my computer died). Right here: http://www.psipog.net/media.php (third one down). There might be some on this site, too.

Hope that helps! [|)]
18  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / LEVITATION on: July 30, 2003, 21:05:27
fredhedd: Sorry, I'm a bit slow, but was that a sarcastic post or not? If that guy really did teach you how to levitate, I'd really like to get in touch with him.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2456&whichpage=1&SearchTerms=levitate

Here's a thingy auraseer posted. I didn't have time to read it all (just so you know, IMHO, the whole first page and all its links are crap) but Tom and Kakkarot had started up when I stopped reading. Might be good.
19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Electrokinesis on: July 30, 2003, 20:37:24
"You know when you get mad and you go to touch someone and they get zapped thats electrokinesis." Odd, I could have sworn that was static electricity. Like whatsisface said, got any sites? (Credible sites?)

Man, where the heck is Fat Turkey? He should have been here after the first five posts or so...[Cheesy]
20  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / to smokers out there on: July 30, 2003, 20:31:17
First of all, just let me say that if I sound harsh here, I don't really mean it that way. It's just that I've heard so many stories of people killed by smoking (and known a few too) and I've never even heard a success story where someone really benefitted from it.

cainam_nazier: You say that you are only hurting yourself. It seems to be the general attitude of all the smokers here that if they want to pour poison into their body, it's there choice so long as they don't bother other peole with it. I would agree except for one thing. I take it you have at least a few living family members who care about your well being? At least a few close friends? If you die of lung cancer, you can't say that isn't hurting them. I should know; that's what happened to my grandfather. One of the best guys you'll ever know, and a decade of smoking gave me probably a decade less of happy memories with him.

I guess I'm on your side, Adrian. [Cheesy] Sorry if this came on a bit strong, but I really loved my gramps.
21  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Not AGAIN on: June 09, 2003, 21:28:00
"and that they WONT BE ABLE TO FLY EVER."

Who says? Improbable, yes; but not impossible.
22  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / An interesting question on: June 09, 2003, 21:26:17
Umm...call me dumb, but what the heck's a prestation? My guess is typo...
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ki Techniques on: June 09, 2003, 21:25:05
I'm starting to think you really did have a premonition when posting "Not AGAIN," FT. [|)]
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / war? on: June 09, 2003, 21:21:01
Personally, I don't buy the whole "there will be a war with demons RIGHT HERE on this PRECISE DAY in SPECIFICALLY 2012." I like kakkarot's version (Welcome to Prophecy and Divination ~> My Visions) better. Sounds more realistic to me...especially since the world was supposed to end in 1000, 2000, 2001 and probably a bunch of other dates I don't know about.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Strange Signs... on: June 06, 2003, 20:54:56
Not really a sign either, but who cares when it's this funny?

Oops. How do I put up a picture? Hmm...oh, here it is!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14