The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 19:28:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Having a rather serious issue. on: September 02, 2008, 12:57:44
I'm experiencing a very serious and life threatening problem. This is a request to any advanced healers out there, as it's something that will take expertise to fix.

The problem is that my power chakra (tantien) is plugged into some kind of construct. It's like an entire other energy circuit, and instead of charging my system, my tan tien is charging this system. IT's gotten so bad that my etheric body is starting to come apart. Especially in the arms and fingers. I'm getting very little energy into my system - all of which I'm having to pull in manually.

If this keeps up, I will most certainly die.

So, I would appreciate any assistance anyone can give - or a point in the direction of someone who can help.

2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: January 30, 2006, 19:30:49
Quote from: Nay
 Bull!   Rip into your aura and take control?  SEE!  that is exactly the stuff I'm talking about!  You cannot be harmed, ever.

As I stated earlier, lack of experience is not proof. Just because this has never happened to you, and the idea of it sounds unpleasant, does not mean that is does not occur.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: January 30, 2006, 11:38:18
Let me clarify something.

Generally speaking, being possessed has little to nothing to do with fear.
You are possessed when a demon rips into your aura and takes control of your system, either completely or to some lesser degree. It is painful, dehabiliatating, and does not diminish or increase depending on your level of fright. And ignoring the fact that you are possessed does not make it go away. Which is the advice Nay keeps dishing out, foolishly I might add.

I can understand why there is confusion about the whole concept. Possession is rare. Most will never even catch a glimpse of it. But, to those unfortuante few who do, it is rediculous to accuse them of creating their own hell - or of only experiencing pain because they desire to. If one is truely possessed- they have little to no control over whether or not they stay possessed. It's an unfortunate fact of reality.

And when one genuinely is possessed, it is not their fear that is the basis of their problem. It is the fact that their energy system, their psyche, the very fabric of their being is being tampered with, tainted, broken, and subverted.

Therefore, ridiculing and accusing someone who is genuinely dealing with demonic possession - is about as sensical as laughing at a cancer victim because they are being devoured against their will. "Clearly, if they would only stop being afraid... " And not only do I see people being ridiculed, but I see them being ridiculed for things that have no serious bearing on the context - this whole "Get over your fear" buisness. It's bullocks.

If the worst thing about possession was the fear, then this wouldn't even be a topic worth writing about. And I would agree with Nay. Just get over it.

But it's not. Possession is a serous problem which can and often does lead to physical problems as well - as the health of the aura is direction related to the health of the body.

And in closing, lack of experience is not evidence. Which is all that Nay has been standing on. So if you are convinced you are possessed - which is usually glaringly obvious if the possession is genuine- it is my reccomendation that you seek help from a healer or a shaman. Possession can be ended, and the aura and psyche healed. There is no need to run around in circles for the rest of your life. It can be ended, and you can get on with life.

And if all you are dealing with is a little fear - it is my reccomendation that you buck up and face it. You will be a better person for it.

This is my final post on the matter. And I'm sure it will be completely disregarded. Regardless, the information needed to be given.

God bless and good luck.
4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: January 22, 2006, 00:14:09
Heh, you are a funny little woman.

Firstly, as for possession as a need to be the center of attention, that is pure nonsense. I didn't tell a single soul for five and a half years of it. Except my pastor - and only because I thought he might be able to help.
So that little theory of yours falls a little short.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this before you get it through that rubber noggin of yours, but you simply don't know what you are talking about when it comes to spiritual matters.

You just need to calm down, inhale deeply, and take up a hobby or something. Perhaps craftwork would be more up your alley. As for anything spiritual, you seem to be shat out of luck.

I was curious as to why you were so damn angry and negative about all of this, but I suppose if I was wrong about everything I'd be a little ticked off as well.

You aught to start using that brain God gave you. Perhaps if you finally manage to have a coherent and logical thought you'll be able to raise your status in life a little higher than a board moderator.

Good luck!!!
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: January 21, 2006, 21:45:41
Eh? This thread was no joke woman!

If you are claiming that six years of agonizing spiritual possession is a "joke", then I think perhaps you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

And, also, my possession had nothing to do with goetia. That was all happenstance. Though I don't reccomend anyone attempt it anyway. It's just generally a bad idea. It's not wise to mess with such forces unless one absolutely has to.
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possesed on: October 07, 2005, 05:47:47
Well, I was going to respond to you fellows here, but it has come to my attention by reading all this that I've stepped into a bit of a mess.

It's clear that there is some history behind these actions, and that your responses aren't based soley on reason and sanity.

Let it merely be known that I am not DK, and bad things do indeed happen to other people. Other, sane, and well meaning individuals. And belief alone isn't enough to solve them.

Apart from that, farewell.

Good luck and whatnot.
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possesed on: October 07, 2005, 02:51:06
I mispelled it, actually. Smiley My foreign language skills aren't up to par. Tongue

But honestly, I invite Nay to objectively argue with my words. I'll answer any question honestly if (Sorry, I don't know the sex of this person) she will. Her views are absurd and harsh as nails. If I didn't see her as being potentially dangerous to those who might actually be in need, I'd just let it die. But her being both a moderator and a supposed spritual practitioner, she needs to be confronted.

*shrug* Unfortunately for everyone, ignoring a problem does not make it go away. Suggesting such to someone who has a serious one is bad buisness.

Also, I didn't PM anyone. I have no idea why this was unlocked. I suppose God wanted someone to confront Nay on her hardheaded dealings with spiritually and mentally damaged people. Smiley And that wasn't a flame. Someone who is so willing to turn away people with potentially serious problems and ridicule them in the process needs to be confronted. Sorry if that is harsh, but Love demands it.
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possesed on: October 07, 2005, 01:49:55
Here is my beef with you Nay, and yes, I have a beef with you.

This Brucelee fellow comes on here asking for assistance. He states that he has been feeling out of sorts for years, is having trouble thinking, sleeping, and has strange dreams followed by bouts of shouting.

You minimize this into 'You've just had a bad dream, you're fine.". You sidestepped half of the issues, telling him blatantly that he is not under demonic attack and that he should just get on with his life.

This fellow then responds to your sarcastic "advice", to which you say "I already told you you are fine, why do you keep bothering us asking for wards? You don't need them.".

Now, granted, it is very possible this fellow is not under psychic attack. His trouble could be any manner of things from the psychological to the physcial. BUT, and here's the grand but - you have no idea what his problem is. It just might be spiritual. You don't even bother to look into it.

Your manner of thinking is absolutely absurd. It would be akin to me calling my doctor about a strange growth on my arm and asking if I could come in for a cancer test. You, apparantly, would reply as such. "You don't have cancer, you're fine. You're obviously just a hypocondriac. Hope that doesn't tinkle you off too much."

Doesn't that seem a bit irresponsible to you? You should be ashamed of yourself for so horrendously misusing your aurhority on these boards. Doubly so if you are a practioner of any spiritual path. You seem to be more concerned with ego masterbation than actualy helping people.

That simple fact of the matter is that demons do exist, whether you have experienced them or not. And even in a case when someone isn't dealing with a demon, but deep psychological problems, simply telling them that they are 'fine" and that they should just just shove off and be miserable elsewhere isn't the best method of assisting them.

I take it from this snippet, that your view doesn't include demons of any sort - "By all means if you people think you are being attacked then fine, be attacked. I'm just saying that it doesn't have to be that way, it's not like I'm trying to take away your candy for goodness sakes or hell, maybe you feel I am. Most people come here and ask for help, they are given advise then don't want to take it because they don't want it to be gone."

What if you are wrong? You do realize, that if demons do in fact exist, your advice is bullocks. What if these people genuinely want to be free, but simply cannot? What then? Did you think of that? You demand others to look at your opinoin and consider it. Why can't you consider the other side of the coin? Hell, we might both be wrong, but you won't even CONSIDER demonic activity. And you yourself claim that you've never experienced such, which makes you something of a poor source.

But you, so self assured, send people packing and even ridicule them as fools for coming by to ask for help in the first place. This is especially rediculous behavior for the moderator of a Psychic Self Defense forum.

"But don't be going off on me because my opinion rings a bit true"
I am going off on your because your opinion is horribly and dangerously wrong, and the way in which you dish it out is potentially lethal to those who come to you for help.

Not much else I can say. It's obvious you do not wish to look at objective reality, and cannot see the faults in your own line of thinking. You are the worst, and most dangerous brand of fool. So, as such, I'm sure this post has been a complete waste.

My only prayer for you is this, then - That you learn what's it like to come up against a force outside of yourself, stronger than yourself, who will rip you to shreds bit by bit over the course of years until you are reduced to a quivering mass of neurosi, confusion, and pain. Then perhaps you will be humble enough to understand reality.

Now feel free to attempt to make yourself look good in front of the kiddies.

Adu.
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possesed on: October 06, 2005, 13:22:32
Heh, where to begin. This may be a little late in the game for a post, but Nay's blatant vacuous thinking has spurred me into replying here.

"The problem I have is when someone says they've been attacked over and over again.

I've had my share of the darkness and the minute I confronted it and said no more, that was it. Why do some people seem to never get past it?? Because they don't want to."

What are you attempting to say here? That if you merely face a demon and tell it to go away, that it shall? I think, perhaps, you've never met a demon. Otherwise you would realize what you are saying is pure bullocks. Foolish nonsense.

A demon is a very real thing. It's not a part of your psyche. It's not a dark part of one's imagination. And if you are honestly being attacked by a demon, pretending everything is simply alright is laughable. If you are standing in the way of an oncoming bus, does smiling and saying "All is alright! Peace and joy and the Almighty be with me!" do a damn thing? Of course not. You will be crushed by that bus unless you get the hell out of the way.

You, Nay, are clearly ignorant to objective reality. We simply do not create our own realities, as much as you would like to believe so. Some things will kill us, crush us, burn us, and otherwise do us harm not matter how positive our outlook is. Ask a cancer victim.

An actual demon can plague a person for years, disrupt every aspect of their being if not actually kill them, and is extremely difficult to get rid of. It takes either years of honed specialized spiritual skills, or the assistance of someone who has these skills.

So, next time you think you know what the hell you are talking about, keep your ignorant mouth shut.

Hope that edifies you.
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Immortality on: May 01, 2005, 22:12:47
This Alex Chiu fellow claims he has created some rings that will make you immortal if you wear them nightly. Check it out for yourself. It's good for a short read, or a long chuckle.

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=pissedoffmystic

If 80 people click this link I get a free pair! How spiffy is that? And if I become immortal, I'll let you all know! It's a win win situation.

If you don't feel like clicking my link you can just go to his page www.alexchiu.com.

I imagine it's all a bunch of nonsense, but I'm a true skeptic. And heck, what a novelty item, eh? If I wasn't so poor I'd just buy me a pair.
11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Immortality on: May 01, 2005, 22:10:54
This is an erased double post. Sorry. My connection is all whacky.
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Vicious Blockage in my lower chakras. on: April 26, 2005, 02:51:22
I've been going through alot of nonsense, which has abruptly come to a head, popped, and left me with a residual mess to clean up.

Heres the scope. I had a vicious demon for six years. Demons, apparantly, drain, control, and muddle you by implanting devices. The main device of this demon was in my dantien. I managed to get rid of the demon, tinkling him off. The device then preceded to burrow all the way into my base chakra, blocking it completely.

A shaman assisted me with the demon, and he's no more. But my root chakra is completely blocked causing all sorts of weaknesses and problems in my aura.

Any idea how to fix this? I'm fairly certain this isn't your normal blockage. This is some hard core nasty stuff lodged in there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
13  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: April 23, 2005, 18:23:35
Wow. This is quite a bit to respond to. Firstly, thank you for taking the time out to say these things. I appreciate it deeply.

Do I feel special? This is a difficult question to answer, especially if you don't want to be branded as egotistical. Yes, I feel special. Yes, I feel different and set apart. But not because I have gone through immense spiritual attack. When I was born I was aware keenly of a sense of belonging to another race of men. A race in which my brothers were few.
This was long before I met a demon.

What happened to me was that I reached a high state of spiritual conciousness at a very young age, with no master but my higher self. I had no idea of demons or banishings or whatnot. I just lived my life. And one day, a demon saw this child with a tastey looking aura, and he sank his teeth in as deeply as he could. That would make me as special as a cow at a slaughterhouse.

Most people aren't attacked by demons because they have nothing to offer. A demon wants to feed. That is all. Sometimes he may be working under orders at some grand scale scheme against a person, but that seems unlikely. A demon is simply an unbalanced entity who is quite hungry. Anyone expelling enough energy is a prime target. Living a spiritual life, especially one of an success, is very difficult. There is much seeking to devour you.

We live in the age of the Kali Yuga. The era should shortly be over. People and things are more than ever cut off from their spiritual source, and therefore demons are running amuck. Do I think I'm better prepared? You could say that. But honestly, is being raped good preperation for being raped again? Not really. It just all sucks. That's the sad truth of it. The time wasted on demons is simply time wasted. Unless by some cruel twist of fate it is your divine Will to be chewed upon and suffer for a very long time. If that is the case, then you are merely doing your Will. It is my prayer that no one has such a Will, for what a sorry creature they would be.

But I don't think this is going to become too much worse for the world. People are going to decline spiritually, yes. People are going to exhibit demonic quilities, yes. But I don't believe there will be a widescale demonic attack. If there is, that would be insanity. The mental wards would be filled to the brim. This world isn't able to accept or believe in such things with enough conviction to fix them. If people like us fail in our endeavor to heal we are thrown into mental wards. It's as simple as that. And also quite understandable. I have a sharp mind and keen wits, but I do exhibit signs of paranoid schizophrenia. I do believe I'm being eaten alive by demons. That's fairly nutty, eh? Smiley

Unfortuantely, it's true.
14  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: April 23, 2005, 02:45:35
Well, it seems this topic has garnered a few responses.
The shaman who helped me was a fellow who goes by the nomiker of Spectral Dragon. He has a webpage here http://www.gatesofmysticism.net

I'm doing pretty damn awful nowadays. It seems my problems are quite deep, and by assisting me the forces that be are somewhat perturbed.

In response to me speaking of demons as if they were an everyday occurance: Unfortuantely for me, they are. You learn to live with it. Though I'm attempting to gain complete control over this aspect of reality. I refuse to be a slave to anyone, Discarnate or otherwise.

Right now I'm dealing with the most damaging spiritual attack I've ever experienced. After SD removed that main demon of mine (Which he did quite easily, I might add), a group of discarnite beings cut me off from my heart chakra, odd as that sounds, it's apparantly possible. Why they would care or bother, I have no idea. Apparantly harrassing me is quite intresting. This led to a horrible and dramatic spiritual decline which left me weakened. In my weakened state another demon that I had chained in the shadow of my being broke free and burrowed through my heart chakra into my inner aura where it's been doing all sorts of damage. It's as if it's eating my mind. It feels like it's actually killing me. Intresting way to go, I must say. Having your soul eaten by a spiritual worm.
Being eaten from inside.

Lovely.

All I can say is that these beings better pray they destroy me. If I manage to end this I will climb back up that tree and I will make them pay. I will be their master or I will be dead.

I am no slave.
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: March 05, 2005, 22:53:29
Not only that, but healing is hard as hell. Six years of this has left me quite a different person, so restoration has proved to be quite dramatic, actually. Everything I thought was me was partly not, and so everything I have been built on is being rooted out, and my whole existence is collapsing around me. I'm more depressed than I was with the problem, and that's saying something. But I believe this is temporary, or at least I hope.

Also, when you are this unsure of yourself you are a hotbed for further demon activity, since it's quite easy to mistake what is you and what is not during such a tramatic time.

The answer is quite simply outside assistance. Alot of it. Theres no other way. To do otherwise is to attempt heart transplant surgery on yourself, which is ludicrious.
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: March 03, 2005, 22:56:49
Firstly, I would like to thank all of your for your kind words and help. It's been greatly appreciated.

I'm doing much better now, actually. Better than I thought I ever would be. I ran into a shaman who was able to somehow visit me in spirit and remove the thing remotely. As insane as that sounds to me, it worked to such a degree that I can do nothing but believe. Apart from some residual energy, the thing is gone. I'm at a loss, actually. I haven't been free from this in years.

Turns out the spirit was Azaroth. To hell with him, and may his days be torment for all time.

I urge anyone else who is having such issues to seek outside help. I didn't think this was possible, but now I'm on the road to actual recovery. And I now have a friend who is willing to assist me with any other spiritual hiccups I run into.

Best wishes to all of you.

-PissedOffMystic
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: March 02, 2005, 22:49:03
I appreciate all of the advice. I'm not a negative person, though my aura is steeped in the most putrid and negative energy imaginable. I have managed to keep my game face on and think positive for years now, but the cylindrical nature of such things is wearing on me. No real advance is being made, and a positive additude starts to become rediculous at a point.

The second problem did honestly arise from only reading the goetia and looking at the symbols. I made no effort to contact them, but was quite sucessful regardless. I've come to grips with the fact that there is some sort of gaping hole in my defense system and pretty much anything just walks on in. I have no idea why this is. Perhaps the first problem has rendered me so weak my spiritual walls have been dashed, so to speak.

I'm actively seeking out a shaman or an exorcist of some sort, but it's proving to be quite difficult. I also left a message on the Robert Bruce question section, so I've pretty much got all of my bases covered.

Again, thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts.
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: March 02, 2005, 15:38:02
In reply to going to a monastary: That would be akin to suicide. I have a life I desperately want to live. Spending my days in a monastary would be a waste of that life. I don't think it to be a viable option; only the vestiges of hope in an otherwise hopeless situation.

But honestly, I don't have the strength to keep on fighthing. My last refuge has been taken from me. Blind hope is foolish, and I'm tired of holding up these tattered rags of stoicism. I've pushed beyond all concievable limits to attain nothing. It's really quite pathetic.

This will most likely be my last post, unless something compelling is said. As I expected the advice administered I have already thought of and attempted.

I suppose it's time to realize and accept the truth.

I've lost. Game over.

Fin.
19  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: March 01, 2005, 23:32:40
I've been doing the middle pillar, actually. When I get to the heart chakra I begin to convulse to such a degree that it nearly breaks all of my concentration. It's quite horrible, really. Feels like someone is lifting me by my chest.

And yes, I didn't realize it at the time but something was lingering around me for a while, and whilst I was in prayer it took advantage of me being spiritualy open and forced itself into me.

And yes, I realize it's quite a problem. I haven't lived a real day in years. There are even crazier things that have happened to me, but I don't see the point about talking about them. Needless to say if I'm not going to end my life I had better overcome this.

Six years wasted. I've exhuasted myself. I'm thinking about joining a monastary to devote all of my time to this. I can hardly keep a job anymore.
20  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: March 01, 2005, 15:07:17
I've done it and mastered it. It's not all that effective for things that have become a part of you. Same with the Star Ruby. You have to find a way to get them out of you first. Then you can banish them. The trouble is it takes an inordinate amount of willpower to keep them out of the circle once you do manage to remove part of it from yourself, since its become so attached to you.

And I do know my own thoughts, but it becomes extremely difficult to decipher when massive quantities of your being shut off and that which remains is tainted. It's like trying to walk a razor blade line. Or like trying to attain enlightenment with a timebomb straped to your leg, and you only have fifteen minutes before it's all over.
21  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: March 01, 2005, 06:35:23
Certainly.

I was at my wits end dealing with this demonic force, so I figured I'd read up into goetia and see if I could find out the demon's name, or at least who ruled it and whatnot.

While I was reading the goetia and looking at the symbols I noticed a change in atmosphere. I felt something in my perephrial vision, so to speak. I ignored it.

Later that day I realized there was a spiritual force, not of me, affecting the way I felt. I could sense that it was attaching itself to my heart chakra. I attempted to push it away, and when it realized it was discovered it gripped all the harder and then started to force it's way into my chakra. This lead to a feeling of confusion, and distortion. My heart chakra started to shut itself down in defense.

As the hours progressed I noticed the problem was getting worse. Then, suddenly, I started moving not of my own accord. I could rest my will and my body would still move. I was a passive bystander in my own skin. My thoughts weren't my own, my actions weren't my own, and a combat of wills had occured.

After a few hours of concentration and banishment, the majority of the force left. It decided it couldn't control me outright, I assume. But the thing had already done it's damage. It is either in, or linked to my heart chakra. The feelings in said chakra aren't my own, and there is a displacement of my true nature there. I have become a mix of myself and this entity, though I am the one in control.

As long as this force remains there I won't be able to fully function as myself, and I run the risk of being easily decieved. With that chakra shut down I lack most of my ability to contact the Higher nature, and therefore am at even more of a disadvantage.

If only I knew which demon this was, I would try to act against it. But I don't think it's wise to attempt further workings with the goetia, seeing as what has happened already.

Demons tinkle me off.

Visualizing heaven opening up and Angels forcing the entity into the light seems to have some effect. I know, it's cheesy, but I was desperate. I also spent quite a bit of time concentrating on the force and visualizing it being burned. This has led to some relief, but I can still feel a Will Core, so to speak, sitting in there and messing everything up. Doing these visualizations seems to make it uncomfortable. It moves about when I do this as if it's trying to wiggle itself into a better position.

So, there you have it. My first experience with the goetia blows. I suppose this is why it's recommended you contact your higher self first.
22  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: February 28, 2005, 22:45:48
Reading up on the Goetia demons is what caused my second possession. Concentrating on their symbols and names apparantly calls them up quite effectively and unintentionally. I don't think it is wise, nor safe, to summon up such forces without first attaining the proper connection with one's higher self. Otherwise you end up serving, and not the other way around.

In reply, I'm doing somewhat better. I've been fighting tooth and nail, and this secondary possession (for lack of a better term) seems to be losing ground.

Still, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll just continue to grin and strive. Better than sticking a knife in my throat, I suppose. Though perhaps only marginally.
23  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Possession on: February 28, 2005, 01:01:36
I've been having some serious issues for the past six years, and now they've come to a full head.

Six years ago, whilst I was in prayer, a powerful negative thing came over me. It poured itself into my being like a putrid cloud. My forehead burned and my aura was overcome with disgusting energy. The thing rooted itself in my dantien (the energy center below the navel) and I was keenly aware that it was eating my essence. It never left.

Years of attempting to rid myself of this thing have failed. It caused extreme upheaval and ended in me losing my christian faith.

Recently I learned of Kabballah and attempted the path of Magician. The banishing rituals seemed to strengthen me and helped where christianity had failed. I aventually, through a combination of faith, will, and the right mindset, managed to throw out the demon. Ninety percent of it's energy was expelled, which I quickly banished. It was the best day of my life.

Then something else happened. What was left of the dark energy condenced into a core of sorts, and began to dig. It went past my dantien, and dug into the very core of my Root Chakra, which is now completely blocked. It then began pouring its energy into my aura, which is now even more corrupted than before. I kept myself in good cheer and continuted to have faith regardless.

Then, a few days later, something even more terrible happened. Some other dark force came over me. This one was of a different variety. It didn't seem to be dirty, just dark. It forced itself into my heart chakra, where it attempted to wrestle control of my body from me. I battled it with my will, and succedded in stopping it from attempting to control me. What was left of that also condenced and has now bored itself into my heart chakra, which is now corrupted and blocked.

Needless to say, I've had enough. I've considered suicide or having myself commited. I don't think I can live a normal life under this horrible strain any longer. Everything I do only makes things worse, and I've poured years of concentration into ending just one demonic problem. Now I'm heir to two.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, though I'm not certain I any longer have the will to carry it out.

-Last Ditch Effort.
24  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / This is an urgent and serious situation! on: February 15, 2005, 05:31:22
I understand your frustration. Still, I highly reccomend you at least attempt the LBRP and the Star Ruby. The difficulty in this situation is that you are very much on your own. You aren't likely to find any metaphorical tow trucks to pull you out of this ditch. You're probably going to have to do it yourself.

Learning and practicing these two rituals will take very little time and effort, and should have at least some impact. Consider it on the level of taking pills you've recieved from the doctor. The pills have been packaged and handed to you, but you are still responsible for taking them.

You'd be foolish not to. In this sense your health is in your own hands.

Good luck. I hope and pray it works out for you.
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Hey there. on: February 07, 2005, 04:13:29
Well, I don't normally give advice on this sort of thing, since almost all advice given in such sitations is horribly wrong or drasticaly incomplete. But I think I may be able to offer you some assistance.

What I reccomend to you is a study of Golden Dawn Magick. Being a man of science you will be able to appreciate the sane and scientific approach to the spiritual Magick provides. In my experience it's the best way to approach the spiritual, as other methods rely heavily upon feelings, trial and error, and unproven haphazard techniques which may even bring more trouble into your life. The meandering nature of such endeavors tends to cause people to lose focus and eventually sputter out. Magick allows for a concrete and structured application of will, which I've yet to see fail to produce at least something of a signifigant result.

Either buy a book on Thelemic or Golden Dawn ritual, or search online.
You should begin by practicing either the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) or the Star Ruby. I would reccomend you try both, actually. A Google search should bring up adequate information on either.

Try these daily for a few weeks and see if there is any improvement. Also, I know what it's like to have unyeilding spiritual problems. And in my experience even the most adverse and seemingly unconquerable of demons will fall under steady application of intent. They're like trees. Just keep on chopping, even if you only have a pocket knife. Adventually they will fall.

Good luck.
Pages: [1]