The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 06:18:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Need An Astral Projection Audio Book Recommendation on: April 22, 2019, 01:44:25
Yes, my recommendation would be ‘Journey’s Out of the Body’ by Bob Monroe.

This book is not a technical book on how to have OBE’s.  I think it is a good introduction to the subject matter since Bob describes his strange experiences he had and how he tried to investigate them further when he finally realized he wasn’t ill or dying.  There are certainly many technical books out there for people practicing astral projection but I don’t think that is what your brother is looking for at this time.  There are also many good audio books on the introduction to Lucid Dreaming.
The only thing I don't like about Bob Monroe is that he speaks in odd ways sometimes. What would be your next two picks?
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Need An Astral Projection Audio Book Recommendation on: April 21, 2019, 21:44:04
Your description of your brother sounded a lot like myself a few years ago.  Even though I had a couple of OBE’s over the past decades I didn’t really know what happened and I was completely unaware of astral projection.  I am an avid audio book listener and a few years ago I came across Bob Monroe’s books.  It sounded interesting so I thought I would give it a try.  I was hooked instantly since it helped explain my past experiences.  Whether or not Bob got things right or not isn’t really the point.  I was glad I started with his books since every other audio book I’ve listened to or book I’ve read all talk about Bob.  I would have eventually read them anyways to find out who he was!  Anyways, I listen to and read as many books I can on the subject so there could certainly be better first listens but either way I was hooked.
So are you recommending Bob Monroe as a first audio book for my brother? Or would there be a better first read for him. I would say one that doesn't drill in the idea that astral projection is an objective reality outside of the physical. And I would add one that is inspirational. Since he's not really into this kind of thing right now. He only said he would listen to an audio book because of my recent astral projection.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I Need An Astral Projection Audio Book Recommendation on: April 21, 2019, 21:14:22
OK so my brother said that he might listen to an audio book about astral projection. He's a very smart guy and has his bachelors in computer science. He's a no non-sense kind of guy believing the material world is all that there is. What audio book about astral projection would be best for an atheist, naturalist, materialistic kind of guy like himself?

On a side note he tired lucid dreaming years ago but felt himself falling and he got scared and came back and never tried it again. But he might be willing to try it again.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 05, 2019, 19:42:37
Nah, I don't think that.  You're not brutally honest at all.
You simply lack the means to put into words the thoughts you have in a manner which doesn't make you sound like a cold, heartless person.  LOL  Wink

I'd probably stay away from "teaching" people at this point until you get a firm grip on that.
Well both are probably true actually.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 05, 2019, 17:30:50
I'd say Lucid Awareness experience... if you were Astrally Aware, you wouldn't have doubted your flying.

In the end, it doesn't REALLY matter though... the point was that you were consciously aware to a fairly good degree.  Smiley

Is a lucid awareness experience a type of out of body experience?
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 05, 2019, 05:37:25
So given what I just added what do you think Xanth?
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 05, 2019, 00:06:56
I agree.... My children practice this (one more so than the other) and we talk about it all the time and I try and take the information I learn on this form and try and get them to interact more and show them, the best I can at this point.

My boy is really into this. He is nine now and was always telling me about people showing up in his dreams and i finally got him looking at them as guides to help him and when they show up to interact and not just be afraid or ignore them. But to engage and ask question that he may have or to ask for help with one thing or another.
okay good well I'm not the only one here that thinks this way.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 05, 2019, 00:05:18
The more I post on forums the more I realize how brutally honest I can be about the truth. While others seem to be in denial or something.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 05, 2019, 00:03:23
shocked Plasma, the words you use just make me CRINGE while reading. Need, Require, Push....wow, just wow.
well if you want to raise your kids to be passive accepting of our true nature that's a sad state. We push and even force our kids to go to school to school, play sports, eat finish their food all kinds of things, but not astral projection really?
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 04, 2019, 17:58:50
LOL  Yes, it's too much to *REQUIRE* them to do it... that's such a command statement.  Children don't work with commands all that well.
They will naturally project.  That's just what children do.  Just let them do their thing and don't discourage them when it comes to them telling you all about their flying dreams.

*Most* adults tell their kids that "dreaming" is just all in their heads or not real... don't be like that.  Listen intently to their experiences and encourage them to continue it.
I'd just stick with listening and encouraging them.  When they get a bit older to understand and grasp the concepts of Projection, then you can probably start having discussions along those lines. 
Well when I say require I mean push them to practice astral projecting. I wouldn't force them to do it if they really didn't want to do it.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 04, 2019, 17:23:16
So it's not too much to ask that I require them to learn how then?
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 04, 2019, 17:21:55
Well, from just reading what you've said above... everything up until you said "I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities" is the first indication you made where it feels like you started to realize you were non-physical.  So up until that point you were having what I call a "dream awareness non-physical experience".  You weren't consciously aware you were dreaming.
Depending entirely upon how much awareness you had of your "physical self" would dictate whether it was a lucid awareness or astral awareness experience.
Well to be more clear I knew I was in the non-physical from the beginning. I just started doubting my flying which hindered my ability to fly.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 04, 2019, 14:44:16
So I want to get married and have children. Like I have a very strong instinctive urge to do this. I want to teach them how to astral project. Do you think it's fair that I require them to learn how to do it? Thanks.

EDIT: When I say require I mean pushing them to practice. I wouldn't force them to do it if they didn't want to. after all we push and even require our kids to do all kinds of things including eating their broccoli. 😂
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 04, 2019, 14:34:14
So I went back to bed and tried to phase inward with what I learned from this astral projection experience and I didn't astral project but I felt closer to consciously astral projecting than I usually have.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 04, 2019, 11:06:14
Hi everyone, so it's been a long time since I've astral projected. And this if the first time it felt so complete. But still because it wasn't as vivid as I thought it should be I wonder if just maybe it was a lucid dream. So I was in a dream in a store and I saw a truck outside with a camera on it. I flicked off the camera on the truck because I don't like surveillance. Then I walked toward the door. And two black men walked up to me and one of them shot me in the neck. Some fear came over me. I fell to the ground. Not like a brick but slowly. As that was happening I felt like I was literally dying. I wasn't sure what was going on other than I felt my whole body and being phase inward. Like the astral projection reflex was triggered. I felt a calm buzzing come over my whole body as I phased inward. It felt so natural. Like I felt myself my consciousness falling inward. Never felt anything like that in my life. Then I felt my astral body physically leave my physical body at this point. I found myself in the astral. Not in the real time zone, some place else. And I got up and flew to the other room. It was dark outside. I saw a cat which we don't have a cat. Then I jumped out of the window. Then I flew to some high rise buildings. As I was flying around the high rise buildings I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities and so I started to doubt and my ability to fly slowed down. Then I just focused on flying normally again and it happened.  And I went inside one of them and saw people walking around in a this mall. I saw the tellers. The place was brightly lit. Then I thought wait a minute. What if I actually died. Then at that point. I thought of my body and phased back into it. Like fully and completely my whole consciousness phased back into my physical body. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I was so happy that I woke up everyone in my home and told them about it.  The whole experience felt like I was far away from my physical body.

Note I just recently switched up my sleeping medicines and so now I am much more energetic and feel much better. And my pre-diabetes is clearing up from this medicine switch. And as a side benefit it seems that now I am now astral projecting.

Could this have been a lucid dream? Personally I am pretty damn sure that it was an astral projection if not for any other reason than my death and return felt so complete and real. But at the same time I felt like it could have been more vivid like the details of the astral projection. Or maybe I just don't remember that. But I've had lucid dreams before and this didn't feel like that at all. If this was a lucid dream this is the best damn lucid dream of my life. Thoughts?

EDIT: In case someone wants to try the combination of sleep aids that caused this astral projection it was a double to triple low dose naltrexone, and vitafusion sleepwell.
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: March 05, 2019, 00:55:54
Thank you all for your energy, healing and love.

My husband passed peacefully Saturday morning. I am eternally grateful that he did not struggle but rather passed with a single gentle sigh.

I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for letting us know.
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 02, 2019, 12:59:59
There's at least one other LD, AP, OBE forum that's still VERY active and has been for many years.
Which one is that?
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 02, 2019, 00:57:39
I am a bit more optimistic about our future regardless of what is going on. I think as time goes by things will get better.
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 01, 2019, 04:25:11
You's might want to open an astral pulse group on Facebook. I'll join.  grin
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 01, 2019, 03:25:17
I know recently there was a thread talking about how people are not using forums like this and Xanths astral projection forum that got shut down. But lo and behold I found on facebook there are a ton of people signed up to different astral projection groups. It seems that many new people have just moved to FB to share their experiences.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: February 28, 2019, 01:47:48
My heart goes out to you. https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Frank Kepple Monroe CD on: February 15, 2019, 23:01:10
You can torrent them.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical? on: February 01, 2019, 07:48:52
Yes
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what would you do as god? on: January 31, 2019, 16:52:10
If I were God I would break up monopolies. And allow new things to be tested in their own respective states and governments. Meaning turn governments into a technology.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 18, 2019, 04:50:25
Who?
Oh he's only the best selling author right now. And the top most influential intellectual right now among young people. But yet the new york times don't have him on their top selling book list because he doesn't fit their propaganda.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41