The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2021, 15:06:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
201  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 22, 2002, 15:16:06
New Zealand seems to be a bloddy nice piece of land...   awesome environments!!     I thought why did he send the mail to Jeff Rense, didnīt make any sence, but now I understand....

Super12, cricket ehī?  Rugby?   I place my money on Crusaders anyhow!!ī

oaic olleb //iuq-nog

- Your focus determines your reality -
202  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 21, 2002, 18:44:27
You better be on your toes though if your website gets to "succesful", David John Oates has recieved alot of death threats Iīve learned, as well as got his house, or research facility, burned down - arson....   some people donīt want reverse speech reality out, I guess you can figure out why...
   I can tell you after another half day of research (and the other half on the beach, man the sun bites at this point of year!!) I have no doubt as to the validity of this phenomena....  Iīve listened to I think it is 5 programs now with Mr. Oates on (I found I think it was the show back in 28th of May -98 was very informative) and done quite some reading on reversespeech.com, enough to be convinced of the validity of this ground breaking discovery - hasnīt made it (not REALLY anyway) to the main stream media though - surprise!! (not)

So it was to Jeff Rense you send the email ehī?   And he answered you that quick?  He is one hell of an intelligent individual btw, and he doesnīt question the validity on RS either...   Iīm kinda curious about your "P.S" as well Wink    Whippinī - did you just threaten the man?  hahaa... just kiddinī mate!

"Also, I'm gona buy a digital recording thing which I can hook up to the computer and reverse, slow down etc.. Smiley"    I would like to do that as well, my stone age puter wouldnīt be up to the task though...   but Iīm moving in August and will take my brothers puter (like he would have anything to say about it, lol...  got his permission) )to my new place, and that one isnīt stoneage, just brons - so Iīll have to wait until then I reckonī....

Take care //Qui-Gon   .... or should I say Nog-Iuq? Wink    it wouldnīt like Nog-Iuq in reversal though....

203  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 6000 posts! on: May 20, 2002, 10:11:37
Ashfo, about the Jeff Rense radio programs, I see your are fairly new here and so you have probably missed someone recommending a few back in -99, about Astral Projection...   there was an Excellent program with Albert Taylor in May03-99, and two with William Buhlman, one of them was on 11th of January -99, the other youīll have to find yourself (also in -99)...   but the one with Al Taylor was brilliant.....   happy listening my friend!

Be well //Qui-Gon

204  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 6000 posts! on: May 20, 2002, 09:53:53
Oh you lucky %#Ī&%@Ī Wink
   Have you received a prize yet?   I thought I would get one when I reached 200 posts but - zilch, nada, zero, noll, ingenting....  I think Robert Bruce could at least come and take us on a neat astral trip donīt you think?
   Where is Robert nowadays BTW, working on a book againī!?
       jee, 200 posts....  have I done anything except posting here the last months I wonder ;>)
       That is 3.33% of all postings, hahaa..  Am I a math genious or what?

6000 is really impressing BTW, I wonder what other forum on these subjects can match that.......

205  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 20, 2002, 09:36:52
Hello Ashley,
I to would like to find out how much of the reverse speech is of a metaphorical nature, certainly though most of what Iīve heard David Oates play on the Jeff Rense programs is of "ordinary" speech....   but then again every now and then - a few metaphores is tossed into the mix, and well, that may just be how our subconcious "thinks", I dunno...   but the things that really convinced me this is a true "phenomenon" is those really long phrases, which hangs together very well and really puts forward an intelligent meaning (there are some really intelligent reversed phrases consisting of more than ten words, how bigga chance is it that this would occur??), as well as having something to do with the ordinary/forward speech.....    I dunno how many of those phrases were played in that 22th of July program you listened to, but I can definately recommend listening to the next following ones as well...   the next one was in August if Iīm not mistaken...  3rd?  Not sure on that one.....   there was one before the 22th to I think.

David Oates has actually been one of the most, if not THE most, frequent guest (due to request) on Jeff Rense at least back in -97 and -98, so youīll find many programs with him there.....     I guess youīve already figured it out how to browse through the programs?  If not, go to http://events.yahoo.com/shows/endoftheline/97archives.html, and then just replace the "97" in the URL with "98" and so forth up til...  ehh.....  "02" Wink   had to think for a moment there, just woke up...  lol..

And about the language, I canīt see why other than the english language wouldnīt be "reversal material" as well, if not, well then I reckonī one could dismiss the whole thing right?  But David admits that he himself at least, and there arenīt that many researches out there yet I think, hasnīt researched how reverse speech in other languages turns out...    and that english would be some sort of master language, that I strongly doubt.... Wink
  Perhaps Iīll get me one of those Sony machines he recommends on a later program, on which one can record and play very high quality reversals oneself....   could be very interresting!!

I would really wanna find out also, if the claim is correct that about every 5th-10th second something other than just babble comes out when doing reversals, if that is correct than there really would be no doubt this is real would it??
   If one "real phrase" came out just once every 7th hour, then it could be just a mere coincident, almost logical I reckonī, but apparently it is much more frequent than that....   well this whole thing certainly caught my interrest so Iīll be doing some more listening/research on it at least, before dismissing it as - the word I first gave it before learning more about it - R-U-B-B-I-S-H ..   Wink

May the force be with you//Qui-Gon

206  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 19, 2002, 20:23:50
pretty trippy, good way of puttinī it.. Wink   I havenīt yet listened to any samples on the website yet, to busy listening to the radio programs with David Oates on Rense.....    how did the "moonwalk" reversal turn out?

Be well //Qui-Gon

207  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 19, 2002, 11:19:01
It donīt work?  Weird...  oh yea...  does a "sign" come up and say "error" or whatever?  It does for me, I just press OK and then it loads - weird, but it works, on my puter that is.....     I know what you are saying about these supposed "satanic" messages, that sounds to me like qualified BS, unless the artists making the records are satanic worshippers Wink
  If you listened to this show your opinion would probably change dramatically, you may wanna try going to http://events.yahoo.com/shows/endoftheline/97archives.html and go to the 22nd of July, perhaps that may work better, couldnīt hurt to try at least...

You said; "I believe that it is more the case that the speech is garbled to a point that your brain is more recalling things that it sounds like and telling you that is what you hear."  
   I thought that to in the beginning, but my opinion totally changed...   and I am skeptical by nature..   one just canīt close your eyes, or should I say ears this time, for some things...    and the thing is, if I say on a nice sunny day  "the weather is awefully bad" today, the reversal doesnīt come out "jee, I would like a pizza right now" (well it could perhaps but that isnīt what the reverse speech researchers base their science on, yea itīs become a science, David Oates the leading researcher was even nomineed to the Nobel Price for this I heard), it would have to do with that I said about the "lie" I said about the weather....   the reversal when playing that sequence of me saying the weather is bad would come out for example like "I ainīt telling the truth", or "itīs actually very nice".........  see what Iīm saying....    the reversal has something to do with words being reversed, not just whatever random words "taken out of context".

"You might hear tomatoe I might potatoe. Its one of those things. Region, dialect, accent will all change what every ones heards."

Well that may be the case of really lousy reversals I reckonī, but with the clear ones there is no real doubt as to what is being said...

Anyway, hope youīll get access to that July 22 -97 show when trying the other way...

Take care //Qui-Gon

208  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 19, 2002, 10:34:23
ASHFO> "Basically, Bush is not to blame. He is extremely corrupt and a puppet of others, but he is not directly involved. You'll find if you do any in-depth look that the USA is not infact run by those who you think, but that there is an extremely complex and corrupt back line which run the country anonymously."  
  I couldnīt agree more to that statement, most americans, and "outlanders" as well of course, think George W currently is the most powerful man in the world...   but to my understanding, he is really but a puppet, a powerful puppet, but still a puppet...   and his strings are being pulled by other much, much more powerful individuals.. a group of indiviuals...

TOM, well I donīt know if youīll find out how exactly how it is to live in other countries by going to this site, but it is one of the greatest sources of real news on the internet that Iīve found!!  Not the typical mainstream media babble about who gave who the last sexual favour in the white house and what have you....    it is www.rense.com - a bit down on that site youīll find loads of articles..    and of course, the radio program is often very "educational".

Be well //Qui-Gon

209  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 19, 2002, 09:10:00
I guess if this proves to be the real McCoy, and what I have learned some people consider it proven beyond no doubt, well...  let me tell ya this, we might not have so many politicians left in the future........ Wink  because the truth comes out backwards, it sounds absurd but.................. letīs face it, we havenīt mapped the human psyche yet so...  and if it is as they say that if you play human speech reversed you will every 10 second or so (I think the claim was) hear more than just bldfjbölsdjgsölafjl (some swedish vocals sneeked in there I notice;), well then we are on to something!!
 Canīt wait to hear what you Ashfo has to say about this "field", if you follow the whole program through that is?ī

Take care //Qui-Gon

210  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 19, 2002, 08:51:47
oh, my bad, it is real audio just as Grenade01 said...   so just put http://events.yahoo.com/shows/endoftheline/9707/end0722.ram in your real audio player and of you go!!  you will be charged 9.99$ afterwards though -
 psyched!  It is for free of course...
   Iīll go listen to more of the reverse speech programs now, there are plenty of īem since the first ones back in -97...   go check out reversespeech.com if you wanna learn some more, although that program will tell you pretty much everything and a little more about what RS is, as well as many high caliber reversals....   and of I go...   be well //Qui-Gon

211  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 17, 2002, 18:53:51
Well, yea the terrorists were the people committing that aweful crime against humanity - absolutely indefendable, and barbaric!!   Iīm afraid that even more tragic terrorist attacks will occur in the states within the next few years, perhaps with some sort of īnuclearī weaponry...      
   .... this relatively small terrorist group though "spoke" (even if the language were horrible) for a much larger group made up of millions of millions (even billions perhaps) human beings who see the US of A as THE greatest terrorists of all...   and well, it doesnīt take much effort to see their point of view, at least not if your only source of information doesnīt come from the  main stream media that is....    the free media of today is just a myth sadly.

Given you Daniel are an american citizen yourself, you might have a hard time realizing that the US are a terrorist state as well..   Probably the grand daddy of them all...  me saying that probably make you think I am an terrorist to but nothing is further from the truth...   just that they (US of A) handle things more īdiscreteī, since they are sitting on the the majority of the worlds geopolitical power (and might I add values $$$ way above morals and even the most basic human rights) they have the means to exploit and oppress and they sure use it, they donīt send a troup of suicidal people to fly into Irans biggest buildings and spark the worlds disgust, and the oppression of the third world doesnīt reach the mainstream media as it should.....  

Think for a minute, what made these frustrated people commit such an horrific assault on american soil??  Why do they hate America?  They didnīt do it unprovoked, that much is clear, of course that doesnīt make it any less horrible...   but then again, the "slow" consistant explotation of third world countries (mostly countries with oil might I add, what a coincidence......) that the US is guilty of have killed, mostly indirectly, far more than those killed in NY and DC on the 11th of sep., just not at one time and not seen on all the worlds tellies....     maybe Mr. Bush and many of his colleagues arenīt such angels if you think about it??   Living in America should be really good since the only real super power in the world today is pretty much only into national interrests - but think about all of those living outside the US borders, who has to live without the most basic aids for survival just so that the average US citizen can buy their gassoline as cheap as they can....   how do you think they feel about almightie America "stealing" their countries natural assets?

Remember, An enemy is someone whoms story we havent yet heard, and often we choose not to hear that story casue we know we helped create it...
  ... we are all in this together, how can we choose sides on a round planet?

Take care //Qui-Gon

212  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Jobs? on: May 17, 2002, 15:42:51
Hey Cainam, sorry bout the delay, but Iīve had a "puter free week", well almost......   couldnīt quite keep it 100% but havenīt been in front of the screen for long...   the stuff about me breaking peoples bones was a bad joke mate, I understand from my mates they often donīt know if I am serious or not (that damn "surfer dude" relaxed attitude of mine keep gettinī me into trouble:), I guess I better listen to īem a bit more... Wink   so no, I donīt do that kinda "work" at all, and wouldnīt do it even what the circumstances - hell I carry snails off the road when I spot one in the risczone.....
  .... the other stuff I said was of course true though, what I do and so on...   ...so donīt think I make things up here and there...   enough said..  

Big Brother!?!?   Youīve been poisened with that stuff downunder as well, man...   no offense here Joe, but when I happen to turn on BB on the tellie, I go "brrrrrrrrrr....." Wink        I promise you they go, at least here in Sweden, for the most immature characters they can find when casting the (mad-)    show...    it is like kindergarden but worse, with babies looking like grown-ups....  I hope you are an exception Wink    Or perhaps there arenīt that many nuts to pick from in the downunder nut trees...... ?  lol...

Take care //Qui-Gon

213  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Jobs? on: May 11, 2002, 14:25:30
Letīs go with bookie...    as a matter of cat cainam, I am one of those..  Wink  Why work when you can simply make a move on a "rich, disgruntled, deprived housewife"?ī  
  If you have trouble with your serves, sliced backhands and volleys, give me a holler mate!   Just donīt ask me to teach you hit a forehand, I suck on forehands Wink   Thatīs why I didnīt follow in Edbergīs (know him?) footstep.......  although his forehand suck to...  enough about tennes....
  I forgot mention the other job I do occasionally, it is for the "bookie company" as well but not the "traditional" piece of work (well on Sicily (sp?) it may be) - you have to keep quiet about this though...  I break a bone or two on people who owe the company money and canīt/wonīt pay....   how is that for spiritual work Ashfo?  

Except from that, I am really a nice guy.........  Wink

Be well //Qui-Gon

214  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / --- objects in the sky --- on: May 11, 2002, 07:39:17
Bhikku, if you ask the US Air Force, theyīll probably say it was a balloon........

Thatīs what they said crashed at Roswell, in their 3rd or 4th version....          ...how many versions have they released about Roswell anyway?ī

Cainam, in your case they may actually be telling the truth, if it were there for two hours and didnīt make any zig-zag quick moves or anythinī...  sounds logical...    sometimes though, explaining some sightings with a balloon is just so freakinī stupid for obvious reasons..  

steveb, I know the feeling, Iīve had one dream where I was outside my grannies and grandpas house out in the woods, and suddenly one, and then two, three, four and five crafts moved over my head....   it was one of those super clear dreams, where you know you react as you would it the same thing happened IRL...   they even landed and came out talking to me..   WILD!!   So now at least I know I wouldnīt pass out if it were to happen....
  ...but man, I couldnīt go back to sleep more that night, it was that real!!

ralpm, donīt know what to say about your experience really... you were sleeping on a meadow, then woke up and saw this thing??  Or?

Take care //Qui-Gon

215  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Jobs? on: May 11, 2002, 07:21:24
I am working as a private tennis coach/teacher, as well as in a place where people places bets (horses, football, icehockey etc etc.) - a "betstore" in lack of other words...  

A luego Wink (correct Felix?) //Qui-Gon

216  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Smoking,meditaion and AP on: May 08, 2002, 13:16:01
Smoking weakens the body, no doubt there... (the bitter truth) So yea, sure it affect your ability to astral project and do meditation.    The stronger "platform" you have to project from, the easier it will get (even though some really week and sick people seem to more often than average healthy people, project spontaneously), you probably could stay "out" longer, and the stronger (clearer) your experience will be.
  Afterall, the physical body seems to generate the etheric body which in turn is responsible for energizing the "projecting double" (astral body if you will)...
  As for meditation, the stronger the body you live in, its ability to focus, concentrate and relax will be higher.

So smoking and all other habits that weakens the physical body will lower your abilities, but most likely not to the degree where you can not for example project or meditate.  It will just make it harder and less effective.

Be well //Qui-Gon

217  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / New here =) on: May 08, 2002, 13:00:24
Hi Athanasy from England...  first of all I gotta say you seem very mature for your age, and clever to!    
  Youīve clearly been through alot already, and if you ask me you have handled it all very well & wise.  
  As for your question, I really donīt think you should need to worry about some entity "sucking" your energy away or anything like that.
I strongly think the reason you feel you are loosing energy, is due to a much more "down-to-earth" explanation.
   I would strongly believe the medications youīve been taking are the real "leak" you mentioned.  
Engaging in physical training such as jogging is superb!!  Try swimming also, it works wonders...   Physical training is one of the greatest way to energize your body and mind...  alongside with diet... thinking of your diet is very, VERY, important...  I donīt suggest you should go "overboard" with it...  but you would definately benefit from eating alot of fruits and green (living food), as well as drinking alot of water..  

I wish you all the best //Qui-Gon

218  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Screen Names on: May 06, 2002, 17:21:20
Don Distante, I checked out a few sites about Teneriffe last night, man they have THE climate over there...  very seldom they have the unpleasant warmth, and very seldom any cold, if at all...  the middle tempratures was in the summer around 26-29, and on the winters not lower than 21, holy smokes!!!

I am talking degree Celcius here, not Fahrenheit...    and the ocean temp., not below 18 in the winters.....    and still, they have snow up in the mountains...   Iīm going packing now!!   What do you say, from this weekend on we put in 5$īs each on the football games, and if we win over 1000$īs we share, if we win more than 10000$īs, obviously destiny want us to move to Teneriffe (just need to get rid of my apartment in Kalmar, but thatīll go quick..).....     what do you say, are you up for it??  
  Isnīt it enough living in cold Sweden for as long as we h ave?ī  Hell I am really starting to think about this to be honest!!  Perhaps Iīll take some spanish lesson soon, they apparently have beginner lessons here in the city so...

Take care //Qui-Gon

219  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bald? on: May 06, 2002, 17:05:51
Youīre right, most deodorants isnīt very healthy either...  there are natural alternatives though, I read about some sort of rock you īput onī, havenīt tried it but sounded like an idea..

You heard about fruitarians? People who only eat fruits and nuts and stuff that plants and trees give off, I heard an interview some months ago on radio with one of swedens around 50 fruitarians I think it was, and he said he and his family who all were fruitarians, didnīt use shampoo, didnīt use tooth paste, and some other stuff.... he said the hair got used to not being shampoed and after a while got back to a sort of a prime state, guess the diet helps to...  and tooth paste, hadnīt used it for years - and hadnīt had one single problem, not a hole, since he give that up (used a tooth brust though)......   I donīt know..   but you know, they didnīt have these sort of stuff thousands of years ago -and well they seemed to manage just fine...  and todays human being can not have changed that much from a "biological make-up" perspective....   of course people think they need it, but then again, those industries (cosmetic and the likes) are massive and when it comes to big $$$, there will be big $$$ put in to the "propaganda"...   donīt get me wrong, keeping a good hygiene is important, but it can easily go to far in terms of using all sorts of products out there...

Take care //Qui-Gon

220  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Screen Names on: May 06, 2002, 16:46:19
Moving to AUSTRALIA??  David, David, David....   you obviously havenīt heard about the huntsmen..  it is a big slimy spider, who crawls all through the country, and it jumps people!!  David, a large spider making a run at people and jumps at them.....   AND, they have black widows there!!!!  AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaaaaAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1    Wink
   Otherwise, I think Australia is a top place to move...    once the huntsmen are out of the game that is, I wonder how Mobius setting īem on fire tactic is going...      that rugby type of game sounds a bit weird though Muzza..  Wink

But David, perhaps Teneriffe could be an option?  Iīm thinking of moving there actually, and perhaps Iīll have Distant Bell alongside with me...

Take care //Qui-Gon

221  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bald? on: May 06, 2002, 16:35:19
David, I can answer you on your lil Q there, Veni Vidi Vici, I think it was  Ceasar who once stated that, anyway, as far as I know it means; "I came, I saw, I won (or conquered perhaps?)"...   My īpunkī band back in the days was named that, one of the guys came up with it, and that was his translation of it anyways...

Speaking of hairloss, sure it is heriditary, but us loosing hair today is also much thx to all the s**t we are putting in our hair more or less every day, Iīm talking shampoo here...   it really isnīt all that good as one might think..  at least not 95% of the ones out there, go check on your shampoo bottle for ingredients, if there is soidum laural sulfate, or even worse sodium laureth sulfate in the bottle - well, if you wanna have hair for a long time you may wanna buy a new shampoo.....   even if you donīt want hair, it is advisable to not use a shampoo with that stuff in it....  what I have understood the very small molecuels in those substances can go through the top of the head skin and into the cells and do all sorts of creepy things, cause mutations and other pleasant stuff (breaks down proten amongst other, and well, hair is made up largely by protein I guess) - and this I have learned from a very skilled and reknown....     ...well donīt know her "title" but she knows what sheīs talking about - cosmetics and shite, yuk!!   If you knew half of it...  

Be well //Qui-Gon

222  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bald? on: May 05, 2002, 06:38:22
Distante la bello amigo Felix (already starting my spanish practicing) -
  Iīve had those impulses a few times to, BUT, everytime I pictured myself bald.. well.... hahaa..  you see, I have this big crater up on my head (ot visible under all hair though), I could probably without any greater problems balance an egg or two up there.... Wink
  I am afraid, with no hair, if it were to start raining, fishes would swim up there...  or Iīll drown..  or Iīm just exaggerating.......  *s'    anyway, I think I would look dangerous without any hair...

Adioz // Amigo Ricardo Gonzalez

223  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / mantra meditation on: May 03, 2002, 15:33:04
Heya Felix, an easy and practically way of eliminating the problem with needing to gasp for air and/or getting tired, is to do mantra meditation mentally and not out loud... but then again, that you already knew..  do you feel you can induce some sort of trance easier when you are verbalizing the words out loud??  I actually havenīt tried that to any greater extent...  but Iīve heard of munks amongst others, who chant out different forms of mantra loud, to change their states of mind - and itīs very logical, after all - vibrations has the power to change awareness...  and sounds are vibrations..

Be well //Qui-Gon

224  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My Black Humor on: May 03, 2002, 15:18:04
I want my remains to be sucked up in a black hole, one hell of a last ride...  quite original as well...  yiihaaa!!!  What if I come out from that black hole in another part of the physical universe, intact, alive nī kickinī...   what if?
     ....what if you slept, and what if in your sleep you dreamed, and what if in your dream you went to heaven and there you plucked a strange and beautiful flower, and what if when you awoke you had the flower in your hand? Oh, what then?  

Tom - yea, probably...  donīt worry though, youīre in good company Wink

There is no emotion, there is peace... so, peace.. //Qui-Gon

225  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Screen Names on: May 02, 2002, 17:19:16
Neat to hear all of ya stories, cainam - I just the other discovered your name backwards became maniac, didnīt wanna ask if it was only a coincident though, reckon you figured out why Wink   So David, when will we have the pleasure (?) seeing you in the Green Bay custome, playing for the super bowl??

Fallnangel77, pleazed to hear you arenīt attracted to devil worship, I was a bit worried about you for a while mate...      just kidding....   about "77", I though you were a Paul Coffey fan..... but then again, I relate most numbers with sport individuals...  *sigh*    

Murray, when you said "football = aussie rules", can you elaborate on that??
  It just sounded very alien to my ears Wink

kifyre, haa! wouldnīt you know, I had yours figured out actually!!  I put the pieces together some time ago, of course I didnīt knew then but still, one point to me...    

quote; (why cant I use the quote button any longer? bugger) "So I got this image in my head of a monastery (probably eastern) lying
on some clouded hill top in the fog in the distance.. And I could almoust hear the sound of the monastery bells chiming through the fog... "

I can picture the monastery in front of my eyes, itīs in a big wood area with a view of the clear blue ocean, far from civilization as we know it, right?
  Sounds like somewhere I could imagine living....

I am one of the few who hasnīt got any story about any screen name, I just plain and simple stole mine outta a movie, being "TPM", sorry MR. Lucas...

Take care boys nī girls //Qui-Gon

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16