The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 27, 2021, 23:13:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16
276  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Biking on: April 16, 2002, 11:53:01
Well Felix, if you are lucky the bastard - and I say bastard in a nice way, ehum.. - who stole my m- bike recently, took it down to Lund and tries to sell it down there...   have your eyes open for a green/black Scott Boulder, youīll get it pretty cheap I reckonī... Wink  It was a fine bike that one, ahh... memories..
  I absolutely love m- biking, and as soon as my economy improves just slightly Iīll head out and buy a new one...  a shame I am not in the skåne neighbour hood anymore, I mean if I were we could go out make the forrests unsafe...  youīre right about the meditation feeling, when I head out in to the forrest on my bikie, and specifically on the really nasty terrain areas - I head to concentrate 100% on what I did, otherwise Iīd risk cracking my spine or something nice like that falling off the bike in a downhill mountainside....   my noisy surface mind went pretty as much silent as the gliding hawk above...

A tip is to check out the internet auctions (sp?), that is were I got mine 60-70% cheaper than Iīd had to give in the bike shop.  Of course I knew what the bike was good for since my bro had the exact one, perhaps not so wise to just buy one on the internet for the looks of it...

Mountainbiking is tha bomb!!

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -
277  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / BIO IS DELETED! on: April 15, 2002, 20:51:40
Well, I got the same result, so I just gave my "profile" up - no big thingie but still...  one kinda feels the obligation to report it..   take care //Qui-Gon

278  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The longwinded story of Cainam_Nazier on: April 15, 2002, 16:08:55
I to just like Brucan (swedish nick for Willis) only talk two languages; Bad english and bad swedish...

Sounds like an odd buidling youīre at now, you hearing music when on the spot I mean.
Perhaps something at the facility triggers your astral hearing and you tune into a hip modern "24 7 HITS" Astral radio station with the latest stuff from the physical echoing.. but then again -  maybe not....  

Quick test: Lord of the rings?

We Bell Ravid //Qui-Gon (high possibility that didnīt confuse you as much as Fart SMucker confused me...  but hey, canīt blaim a guy for tryinī eh?Wink

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

279  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Case Study. on: April 13, 2002, 16:35:51
Well David, as they say, Libras rulez..  the number 16 I added perhaps someone with the right skills can interpret (different measurements in the states and Europe).
Well here goez;

1. Birth Month: October

2. Day of Month: 6th

3. Time, (then GMT please.): 9:38 AM (if GMT is what I think it is,  the time displayed here on the forum...)

4. Age at which abilities first showed: Havenīt projected what I can say for sure, and canīt conciously communicate with spirits or any neat abilities like that, but my "eyes opened to the greater reality" in my early teens, and has grown for every year passing. I mean I can see auras to a certain degree, and my intuition has developed to say the least, but no REALLY outstanding "paranormal" abilities one can put a finger on.

5. Current Age: 22

6. psi grown stronger with age: See #4

7. loose any abilities: None that I can remember.

8a. Listen to music: Oh yea!

8b. How much: Well, during the day 3-5 hours, and sometimes all through the night.

9. Musically inclinced, Do you play an instrument or sing: I was playing the guitar in a band - but for a very brief time. Singing in the shower counts?

10a.Watch TV: yea

10b.How Much: not much, 5-10 hours per week, mostly Discovery Channel and History Channel (they have the "metaphysical/mystical oriented programs Iīm fond of)

11. Artist, Paint, Draw, that sorta thing: Not really

12. Writer, or enjoy doing it: No, but enjoy doing it and wanted to (still consider it) be an author since mid teens.

13a.Meditate: yea, not as often as I "intend" though.

13b.How long per session: 15 mins - 1 hour.

14. Martial Arts: Not anymore

15a.Other physical activities: yea

15b.List em: Running, walking, some tennis, strength and above all  mountainbiking in nature (until my bike was stolen a few days ago that is.. thatīs life)

16a.Birth weight: 4210 g.

16b.Birth length: 54 cm.

Be well //Qui-Gon Jinn

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 13 April 2002  18:42:22

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 13 April 2002  18:44:27
280  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The longwinded story of Cainam_Nazier on: April 13, 2002, 12:45:52
Hehehe... well now at least I know what Fart SMucker means..  I first thought the "M" wasnīt intended to be there, so I thought why tha heck is the man calling me a Fart Sucker, hehee..  Iīm not really into that kinda stuff so...

David, just so that you know it, the technology to check out flicks has come all the way up here to Scandinavia believe it or not, hehe, and I have seen The Sixth Sence - so I got your "I see dead people" Wink

Sorry I misinterpreted (high likelyness for misspelling on that one) what you have seen working in the hospital, I thought there were some should I use the word "paranormal" stuff youīve witnessed.
 I understand that interresting probably isnīt the right word in the context you were actually reffering to - but I guess it comes with the job ehī?

About SW and TPM, Iīve seen interviews with Liam Neeson and...  arghh..  Obi-Wan, his real (or should I say "other" name?=) name eludes me right now.... ha! Anyway, Iīve seen interviews with them both.  Liam said the number one "reason" he was doing the movie, was to swing a light sabre, and especially a green one. (I would have chosen the green as well)  
"Obi-Wan" stated the same, to be able to swing a "real" light sabre.  And Samuel "Mace Windu" L Jacksonīs main carrot to be a part of the movie was as you said, to say the phrase "May the force be with you"...  heheehe..  that sais everything doesnīt it?ī

Looking forward to Episode ll...  Ewan McGregor!!!  Better later than never ehī?  lol..
   Take care David //Qui-Gon

281  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Depressions on: April 13, 2002, 07:45:52
Well what if the "real life goal" is spiritual development, progress....     ponder that one for a week or two!  Wink

No, I dropped out of "college" in Malmoe recently, back in Blekinge, I first intended to go back to Malmoe College term (termin) but now Iīve applied to College in Kalmar, the education there were exactly what I want for now, and I just love that city (seems as if Iīll have a good chance getting an apartment 50 meters from the ocean, and 200 meters från "Baronen" if you know where that is?) so I really hope Iīll get in.. You are staying in Lund ey?

Take care //Qui-Gon Richard

"Think of the fierce energy concentrated in an acorn! You bury it in the ground and it explodes into a giant oak! Bury a sheep, and nothing happens but decay"

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 13 April 2002  09:49:42
282  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The longwinded story of Cainam_Nazier on: April 13, 2002, 07:30:12
I really shouldīve realized what cryokenesis was, I guess I forgot briefly what cryo meant.  
Anyways, could you describe any of the "things" youīve seen in the hospital. Would be interesting to hear if you want to talk about it??

Tagline? You mean "your focus determnies your reality?", in that case, yea you probably know where I got that one from...  "..feel, donīt think, trust your instincts Ani", right?  Wink

Fart SMucker I didnīt understood though...  elaborate on that one pleaze David..   take care //Qui-Gon   oh and while weīre on the subject, may the force be with you.......

283  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Depressions on: April 13, 2002, 07:07:05
Hey Felix, well when I am down, I am seldom down for a long time.
 As you say, I can be happy as happy can be the entire day, until something "hits me" in the evening and Iīll go in a bit of a down mood. Itīs a matter of balance, the key to a happy and meaningful life is balance, but it is not acchieved so easily, it is as a delicate state to hold as the state needed to project Iīd reckon, if not much harder.
 Too much of anything and balance will start swaying, and ones mood will be sure to follow.

I am not sure if relying on external "objects" always is so benificial when it comes to getting out of a depressional mode, as it could be a burden in the form of a habit, a habit meaning you need something to make one feel good. If one have to comfort oneself with food for example, the way millions and millions around the world do food being the #1 friend/comforter, the result wonīt be very healthy - obesity I think would be VERY low in a HAPPY world...

I think one should go to a happy place within primarly, and change the present perspective that allows for the depression to last.
 Feeling down because of money problems, not enough to go to the movies and do other "funstuff" - remembering that having food and shelter is really to be priveliged in a world like this could help..  There are always ways to break up a down mood thrue altering perspectives which through you see "the problem" creating the depression I reckonī. Of course the "problem" may sometimes be invisible.

If you give a kid candy evertime it cries for it, it will get spoiled and wonīt get happy unless it is given candy in the future. (man Iīve seen a lot of them when working in a sort of a candy store)
Perhaps not the best parable but hey, Iīm no parable (perhaps metaphor is the correct term in this case?) expert...  (yours about depression were better Felix, "almost like falling in love but the opposite").

Of course Tom has a point, low blood sugar could be a factor for feeling temporarily a bit low, and a snack (healthy one, not icecream!!;) could really do the trick, but most often low blood sugar isnīt the number one factor for depression...  itīs non physical causes (neagative thought patterns) most of the times, and most often it has to do with our egos not satisified with the way things are going.

Well, balance is the key world I reckon, to prevent and "cure" depressions. "Daniel-San, remember lesson balance? Lesson, no Kara-te only, lesson all life. Balance good, Kara-te good... all life good.
Balance no good, no matter how hard try, nothing good." - yea I saw Karate Kid 1 yesterday Wink  Mr. Miyagi is the man!!  lmao

Be well //Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 13 April 2002  09:13:57

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 13 April 2002  09:17:17
284  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: April 13, 2002, 06:31:46
Daniel, forgot about the UZI mate.
 Afterall, both you and me are SILVER members, werewolves will be scared out of their pants (if they have any) when they see us...
   Iīm just worried weīll turn into gold or something else than silver members when we reach 200 posts, well, you seem to get there faster than me so I guess I can wait and see if your immunity vanishes...

Be well and may the force be with you //Qui-Gon

285  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: April 12, 2002, 16:00:28
quote:

From the best possible sources (I cannot say where), the only thing I know that will kill a werewolf is, you guessed it, a silver bullet. Silver has magickal de-manifesting properties that destroy such creatures.
No normal human has a chance unless they are using silver bullets and hit what they shoot at.

Hmmm... call me crazy but isnīt silver just as every other solid matter on Gaia built up the same way, by atoms?? (and of course other particles making the atom)  How is it that a solid matter could hold magical de-manifesting properties?ī  Arenīt we going a lil overboard here, sliding gently into the movie/fantasy world perhaps?  

"There are more things between heaven and hell than could be dreamed up in your fantasy Horacio".  I believe there are more things between heaven and hell, well I wouldnīt use heaven and hell but you know what I mean, than could be dreamed up in ones fantasy...
 .... but creatures like werewolves here on earth (people transforming into this creature?)..  and silver being the only thing that could kill them if they REALLY do exists...  a bit to wild for the present me to grasp at least, and I consider myself VERY openminded, "healthy" sceptical (swallowing EVERYTHING without questioning is dangerous) but absolutely NOT prejudgative(sp?).

What do you guys think?  If there is were wolves here on earth, then there would be pretty much every other creature spoken of over the hundreds of years...   El Chupacabra (sp?), what do yuo think about that?  Dragons?  Unicorns?  etc etc.

Take care //Qui-Gon

286  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: April 10, 2002, 22:38:47
quote:
About that creature, I will admit that it is something that absolutely terrifies me! When I go runnung at night not an evening will go by when I will not think about it. Which I thought could be a real problem because thinking about many things will draw them to you. Perhaps especialy if you have a wolf fixation!!!

You know David, after I invited the creature to Sweden and called it a bug - I thought to myself, holy smoke, what if it is real and it somehow picked up my message Wink I hereby appologize to it/them. Should I add itīs dark and I heard a dog (?) owl which never happens in the city where I live normally...  
 The human minds imagination can be a wild thing I have to say, I almost thought I saw a wolf head looking at me through the window just a few minutes ago. So I can only imagine how you may feel running around in the dark, when you heard people in your neighbourhood say theyīve seen it and perhaps believing it is real??
I mean I would really start to wonder if even my brother said he seen something looking like that..

Anyhow, I would love to hear Nitas encounter with this creature...

Be well //Qui-Gon

287  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How many of you are vegetarians? on: April 10, 2002, 17:58:57
Felix, in "Arnoldīs Body Building for Men", Mr Terminator writes;
"People nowadays tend to go overboard when they discover body building and eat diets consisting of 40 to 60% protein - something I believe to be totally unecessary... (In) my formula for basic for basic good eating: eat about one gram of protein for every two pounds of body weight".   And that is Schwarzenegger saying that himself..
 I have recommended "A diet for a new america" twice on the forums before, and I do it again, it is superb, youīll get alot from that one...  you can get it in "Sök & Finn" (Malmoe), I guess youīve been there a few times, it was my second home when living in Malmoe...

"You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, Iīll buy you a new car."
(HARVEY DIAMOND)

Be well//Qui-Gon

288  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Introductions! on: April 10, 2002, 17:44:14
Felix, I know what you are talking about, the internet bill skyrocketed last month...  I pay per hour, arghhh!!  Wink
  Take it easy with those shoulders - I to was into body building a few years ago, but I overloaded my shoulders bigtime and had to break it up pretty much..  now Iīm slim like DiLeva, hehee... (only you and me who know who he is I reckon)
  VIVA LA Forum!

289  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: April 10, 2002, 17:32:06
Okay, I didnīt really believe in were wolves, well to be honest still donīt - but lets say they exist...  what business do they have here if they arenīt all physical creatures??  Do they kill people for the fun of it, or do they gain something from it, do they live on other peoples energy? I would have a hard time to believe they live on flesh, if they did they should be all physical creatures right, and be killing alot more than I understand the supposedly do (if they indeed are real, I am no door closer..), and people would dissapear in hundreds every day all over the place, as well as people witnessing this jelly stuff on a regular basis...  (gotta be pretty hungry if they are so big and strong Iīd guess)

What do you believe is their business going manifesting upon this earth??

290  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: April 10, 2002, 16:29:10
Not to sound macho, but Fenris, send the lil bug (bugs if it has any mates) up to Sweden and I (perhaps with a lil help of Mattias Jonsson and Distant Bell? Anymore swedes in here ehī?) will kick its/their lil arse/s/, its expression will go from to then and before the bugger tries to flee it would look somethinī like

I did a lil Judo when I grew up so...  perhaps the lil thingie traces my I.P. number and pays me a lil visit..  well if I suddenly stop coming here OR reports of werewolfs around the world suddenly stop - then you might know  it/they did...  the latter - and most probable alternative - I could report myself I guess....

I just hate for the wolf to get a bad rep because it has a bad boy cousin out there, love the animal, so Iīll be there to greet the arse (or arses?) with my Judo moves and my astral light sabre (makes the silverbullet look like a tinkertoy Robert)    

Of course pro boxing is not allowed in Sweden so Iīll better take it private with it/them in an alley or somethinī, hate to shake bars over somethinī as trivial as that..

Be well //Qui-Gon

291  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / keeping rain off on: April 10, 2002, 06:59:48
Goku, IF you really could divert rain not hitting you, well then congrats(!)  Show that up in front of a cam and youīll be rich in money, Iīll guarantee...
  ..if I understand you correct that was the first thing you ever tried that, and succeeded right away? Nothing is impossible ehī, but accomplishing that right of would be something!!
Iīm not questioning what you are saying is true or not, but my theory is because you felt some sort of energy rush, that rush would most likely be the center of your awareness/focus at the time and so that for a brief moment you actually couldnīt feel the rain hitting you.
You know we men donīt have the ladies simultaneous (sp?) ability, we can only do one thing at the same time;)  And they live longer than us to, where is the justice?

If one really could divert the rain from hitting oneself, Iīd think that a long life of extreme energy development and perhaps some "talent" would be at least some of the requirements...  but then again, my "belief system" is always in motion, so who knows..

And if you want to be able to practise that more, donīt settle for DC, aim for the UK!!  

Be well// Qui-Gon  

292  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How many of you are vegetarians? on: April 09, 2002, 19:40:07
I quit right of, I had enough - I wanted no more part of it...  so it was a pure morally decision, and therefore very easy..  havenīt regretted it for a sec though, and Iīve learned all the health benefits AFTER I decided to "leave out" animals.
 I eat no animals from any walk of life, but I do drink some milk every day. That is pretty much the only thing from the animal kingdom I consume DIRECTLY, indirectly I allow other dairy products such as cheese.

I eat alot of soya (havenīt developed any breasts yet Wolfie;) and can recommend that, itīs both very good for you I think and it is very easy to get in the market if you donīt want to make your own soy food... then of course, lots of fresh vegetables (should eat more though), lots of fruits, lots of pasta, lots of grains (oatmeal porridge mixed with 2 bananas every morning, cannot get a better start than that) and so on..  and most important, lots and lots of clean fresh water, nothing vegetarian over that but when speaking of "diets" one canīt leave that out...

Take care //Qui-Gon

293  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / vegetarianism on: April 09, 2002, 18:57:53
Okay Iīve read the article Mobius, although I usually donīt care much for anyones opinion who sees animals only as a resource to be used by a more intelligent species (sometimes I question if we are intelligent but that is another story), like the author of that paper does (he said it himself). And to be honest with you, I didnīt find it very convincing, although I have thought to myself the Q the author states; if being a pure vegeterian (vegan) would be a natural thing for the human being - why wouldnīt she get the so famous vitamin B12 from the vegan kingdom, if it is so important as some say?
 Some peole say it exist in algaes, not this author though... but even if it does, not all humans lived by the ocean and could get B12 from the algaes...
  The stuff he is saying under "myth5" (as well as some things he sais in some of the other "myths" as well) "debunks" him though as far as Iīm concerned though.... there is well researched material saying quite the opposite of what he is saying about many things there..  one book I can really recommend is "A diet for a new america", by John Robbins, if you are interrested in human nutrition that is and the likes of what the author is taking up in his paper.

Be well //Qui-Gon

294  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 09, 2002, 18:34:26
Yea, wolifi is a clever girl Wink perhaps there is something to her theory, but when more and more seem to see this (if it the same everyone see) I doubt all of them have dead cells floating around or any illness, and I donīt think that would cause the firefly bubble effect to be honest...  but as I said - who knows?  Iīm no eye specialist in any way.

Felix - I donīt remma howlong Iīve seen them, but itīs been like this for many years...  how many, that I  will leave unsaid..

Iīve got many thoughts/opinions on this so thx everyone, Iīm a lil bit "wiser" now than when I posted my first one I reckonī..  although my I donīt really know what "theory" to place my 2 cents on just yet;)

Take care //Qui-Gon

295  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The longwinded story of Cainam_Nazier on: April 09, 2002, 17:39:11
Hey David, I guess we have at least "the force" (use the force Luke, weird but that line really inspired me to) and listening to Art Bell in common...  would you like to elaborate on what you said you are seeing dead people?ī  You got my attention mate....  oh and by the way, cryokenesis?  That is what?

All the best to you..  //Qui-Gon

296  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / To Mr. Bruce on: April 09, 2002, 17:18:11
Hey Frank, well I wanted Bruceīs opinion, but I also rememeber saying everyone was more than welcome giving their views, so thx for your input.  I believe what you said is true, that there is a major difference, but since I wasnīt sure, still ainīt, I wanted Bruceīs opinion since it was from him I heard ... well..  all that I wrote at the top.
  I donīt wanna end up wearing a straitjacket banging my head against a cement wall - at least if I can avoid it...  

May the force be with you //Qui-Gon

297  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Introductions! on: April 09, 2002, 17:00:24
Heya,

Iīm Richard, 22 years of age (23 this October), living in the southern parts of my beloved (but a bit cold, like warmth) Sweden, a few hundred metres from the ocean which is the only "thing" Iīm really "addicted" to.

A student uptil a few weeks ago, dropped out of what I think you in the states call College, going back in August though but to a new school.

Practising Martial Arts seems to be common amongst the individuals here on the forums, Iīve done a little bit of Judo myself, but it was some years ago now, regret I stopped practising (all my mates stopped because we couldnīt kick... lol.. kids) - but I guess itīs never to late for anything is there?ī
 I definately see the value in Martial Arts, and not only to be able to defend oneself better, it has so many benefits so keep on doing/living it all of you.

Then who am I?  I always find it a bit hard to describe myself, but Iīll give it a GO - I am a calm person, guess I could appear as a metaphysical oddball to some "normal" people, has the word metaphysical written all over my forehead probably.

But thatīs me.  

I am into Zen simplicity, almost preffering a mattress on the floor (but still sleeps in a bed, wonder how long;). In other words, you wonīt find me waiting in a long line of people outside a store, to get my hands on the newest carphone modell .....

Iīve developed a very strong interrest in the human/spiritual potential we all carry within ourself (there really is no limits is there?) - and that interrest influence most of the things I do/think.  Not religious, not a "typical" (donīt ususally use that word) New Ager, but still a full-time searcher.  

Hoping to be a part of these excellent forums for a long time ahead, and to be exchanging experiences and thoughts with all of you...

Oh yea, someone asked me here before where I got that name from, I guess I could answer that one here. Q-G J is a character in the last Star Wars flick (the long-haired dude played by liam neeson), my mates thought I look like the character, so they started calling me Jinn (which I have learned could mean a neg entity or so in "muslim", but that hasnīt stopped them so...Wink

In friendship //Qui-Gon Jinn

298  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 09, 2002, 16:15:38
Winged Wolfie, thx for your input, perhaps you are right, as good a theory as any I reckonī...

Mobius, when you said they "swarm around like microscopic
fireflies that wink in & out of existence", you hit right on the nail!
 Thatīs a great way of describing it/them Iīd say. So you sister and your gf is seeing them as well, perhaps it is more common than I thought then...  I guess when looking right into something very bright everyone would see some "dots" or "bubbles" (and even then, I wouldnīt think they would swarm around like fireflies), but this isnīt like that, one (or at least this is the case for me) doesnīt need any bright light source to see them.

Distant Bell, from what you describe it might not be the same thing, that is if you donīt see them always when "trying" (not willing) and donīt need a bright light source such as the sky on a bright day.
It just gets a lil easier to see them when having for example daylight available.
  But hey, it could be the same anyway, I am not an expert on this as you have already realized...  (better to take it in english or I would tinkle the other ones off;)

Be well// Qui-Gon

299  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / To Mr. Bruce on: April 09, 2002, 15:53:05
Nice weather today isnīt it  
  Still wondering by the way...

Peace //Qui-Gon

300  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Curious eye movements on: April 08, 2002, 16:27:33
Just a thought, perhaps you allow yourself to go to deep into trance, light to medium trance is said to be the best state to project from...     ..if you go to deep, perhaps your mind isnīt as alert as it needs to be (silent, but alert)...   going to deep with trance perhaps may cause your body to fall in deep sleep and your mind to blunt (is that the correct term for loosing "the edge"?, having hard time finding the words in english sometimes?) and be the cause of the "REM" sort of eye movements..   I havenīt experienced this, but it might be like that...    what do you think?

Be well //Qui-Gon

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16