The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 04, 2021, 07:43:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
301  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 08, 2002, 16:01:34
No, they do not seem to be inteliigent at all..  and they do not seem to react to other objects, the only thing they seem to react on is me focusing on them (changing focus on my eyes), which leads me to think there may be some "eye problem" after all.
  My instincts as well as logic reason tell me, either itīs some odd things going on in my eyes (it makes sence from one way of looking on it, but not on another), or there is some basic (life-)energy my eyes are "in sync" with somehow...  would be neat to know for sure to say the least..

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 08 April 2002  18:09:25
302  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Death on: April 08, 2002, 15:29:30
I am so sure I could ever be on anything, that there is no HELL in the sence most people perceive hell, as a place downunder (sorry all of you aussies, didnīt mean it that way) where there are terror and fire and those sorts of things all over...  but I am sure there could be a place perceived as a hell within, it is a state of mind, created from negative thought patterns.  That is why I believe many suicide attemptors who almost die trying to kill themselves, but is "brought back" in the last second, perceive they were going to hell or perhaps even "visited hell" - because of the state of mind they were in when they tried to commit suicide.

Silverball, even if you want to do the right thing and want to be there for her when she passes on, killing yourself is absolutely not the way to go, that I am sure of. As someone said, who will be there for her if you take your life before she pass on?? And if you are thinking of taking your life just when she has passed on to help her and be with her, how do you think that would make her feel, she would most likely feel she was responsible for you taking your life.
And - what about you??  Killing yourself couldnīt be the plan for your this life now could it? No matter what belief system you might have I strongly doubt it can justify that...  I see suicide as a "crime" against oneself, as well as against god/force/... (or what you want to call the universal lifebringer)

Killing yourself is never the right way to go, sure it will be painful when/if your girlfriend goes before you, but that is something everyone has to cope with, and donīt worry about her not "being taken care of", she will not go to "hell" nor will you, or anyone else, that is my opinion on this at least, more than that I canīt give.

And she being scared of death, that can be very tough indeed, and very understandable, the unknown is the most scariest one has to face.  But Iīm sure that fear will vanish soon after "death", when the unknown becomes known. Everyone needs to face their fears sooner or later.

So what you can do is to be there for your girlfriend as long as she is with you, helping her cope with her fears, and that is really all you can do, nothing more can or should be asked for by anyone.

Take care //Qui-Gon

303  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 08, 2002, 08:30:22
Iīm broke when it comes to this subject to Wink

Yea they take on perfect small spheres, everyone seems to be as big as the other, BUT, sometimes when I fix my eyes on some of them they tend to move rather slow, and they sometimes are a bit larger taking different forms than the smaller bubbles.
Often small elliptical "strings".
  But most often I see only the small bubbles (never the strings or any other pattern if I donīt "focus"), and the thingie is they are there all the time..   well, guess Iīll never know for sure will I??

Iīll guess we both stay as broke as we currently are ey?
  Be well //Qui-Gon

304  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Muslim Adept speaks out about the "jinn" (negs) on: April 08, 2002, 08:07:40
I read the story McArthur, I couldnīt find the word Jinn in it though...  as for that word by the way, the meaning of the name "Jinn" is less clear. In Muslim mythology, the Jinn (singular: jinni or genie) are (sometimes malevolent) supernatural beings. "Jinn" (jin) also apparently means "person" or "a man" in Japanese.
  So donīt you call me a Neg!! ()

You are right, a rather rare commentary considering the "source"...
     .. well I hope America wonīt fall into believing he is the only one who can "save them" from these invisible forces, no risk of that happening either I reckonī...

Be well //Qui-Gon

305  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / vegetarianism on: April 07, 2002, 20:06:05
Jo, donīt try it please (relating to your last sentence), we wanīt you around!! Wink  

Be well //Qui-Gon

306  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 07, 2002, 20:01:01
Hey David, nope, I canīt see them when closing my eyes, not a trace of them as a matter of fact...

Take care //Qui-Gon

307  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / vegetarianism on: April 07, 2002, 17:07:53
Hi A-M..  Wow, that has got to be some really screwed up people saying that... lol.. animal protein needed to be able to project, I donīt usually laugh at other peoples opinion, but this time I cracked up a little..  at the ones saying that, not you of course.
 All protein sources arenīt "fully equipped", but you can find lots and lots of the "fully equipped" (as good as the animal ones if not better, and without the bad stuff that comes with it) in the vegetarian kingdom!!  Take the soy bean for example, you canīt find better protein than that...  
 I would think the people stating this has a few thingies loose up in their offices, or/and they feel they have to find some way to justify why they kill and eat animals - why not say you need animal protein to develop your energy body?  YAY!!   *sigh*
I donīt mean eating meat is wrong, so donīt everyone go attacking me.

Anyway, this is my 2 cents on the whole thing (learned that expression here on the forums yesterday, these forums really are informative... lol..)

Be well //Qui-Gon

308  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / What is the point? on: April 07, 2002, 16:43:04
NO POINT DOING ANYTHING?ī

Iīve felt like that a few times, Iīm sure most of us have.
 I donīt do anymore though, far from...  Iīve started viewing life here on earth from the perspective of a "Universe Career".
   Hereīs is how I see it, very briefly;

From the viewpoint of a Universe Career, Earthīs challenges may just be ideal circumstances for our lengthy evolutionary process.

One long-term benefit arising from being here on this earth, under these often very "dark" (or what do you wanna call it) conditions and environments, and feelings of "separation", could be that our experienced "isolation" (from the spiritworlds and the more "lighter" realms) helps building a very strong soul that can live on hope alone. Our human souls must reach deep into inner resources to overcome war, confusion, poverty, violence, and ignorance.

A Universe Career spans much longer than a single human lifetime on planet Earth. Human souls progress on a path of development in a multidimensional Universe, depending on our choices and actions in our Universe lives, so it really matters what we choose to do, just "sitting it out" wonīt serve any of us in the long run...

Looking at your life on earth fearlessly as a Universe adventure deepens its meaning (even if you believe you simply vanishes without a trace when you "die", try viewing it this way and youīll have a hell of a more exciting and rewarding life here on this planet). Planning your life is more than a cradle-to-grave exercise. A successful life career includes activities and in-depth orientations that endow the soul for its continued career into the next
lifetime(-s). Life on Earth is part of one continuous cycle for the human soul, extending into other non-temporal dimensions.

This is how I see/face life, as a Universe Career, and since I started viewing it this way all aspects of my current life on earth has been enriched largely....   as I said above, it takes on a complete new meaning..  

Be well //Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 07 April 2002  18:45:29
309  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 07, 2002, 09:45:31
Cainam, yes Iīve seen alot of "orb pics" on the artbell website, they have LOTS of them there, and some looks really should I say authentic.

There were many orb pics taken at ground zero just after the 11th of september tragedy showing orbs, perhaps these could be just "energy balls", I mean there were alot of energy set to motion from those towers collapsing and the enormous heat...  OR, they had with something else to do, some would say spirits from the mortally wounded..  I just donīt know...  
Obviously there are alot of people out there hoaxing and faking all sorts of things, including orb pics, thrilling themselves if they can manage to trick some people into believing their hoaxes is real authentic pictures of something unknown, BUT I donīt think all pics can be explained that way or that there may be some mistake taking or developing the pics, I believe some are real indeed...  question is - what are their nature..  is there more to them than just geo-magnetic energy - or whatever the correct term is??

Peace //Qui-Gon

"Enlightenment consists not in the seeing of luminous shapes and visions, but in making the darkness visible. The latter procedure, however, is more difficult, and therefore, unpopular."

310  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 07, 2002, 05:53:13
Iīm not aware of what orbs should look like or what they are/do, so I canīt say if these are "the real deal", although it looks like something is wrong with the camera or something.
 All I can say is that some of the bubbles on the pics looks very much alike the bubbles I perceive, although highly magnified... of course itīs difficult to know exactly how they would like if extremly enlarged..
  ..what you doing up this early by the way Felix? Wink

Skickar dig ett mail senare idag tror jag //Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 07 April 2002  07:57:17
311  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy? on: April 07, 2002, 05:37:29
Hi, edguidry, Iīm not sure if it is the "same thing" we see, but it could very well be, not so easy to describe them, I just looked outside, and even though itīs minimal light outside right now I can see them very well, even when I am focusing on them.
  They look sort of like the small bubbles that can fly from washing-up liquid bottles, really small ones, and even if they mostly are very small I tend to see they have like a darker point in the middle.

DJMidget, I have many times thought it may be something like that, but the thing is I see them even when not exposed to any strong lightsource, although they become easier to observe as I said in daylight...

Vallk, I see you are new here, welcome to the forums!!
 take a look at this pic here; http://www.orbsbybeans.com/viewer10.html
 They look very much like these, and see the bright one to the left of the car, in the same height as the cars front lights, it has a black point in the middle of it. Perhaps the dark point I see in the middle of the bubbles (as I call them) isnīt as black as that one, but I think you get the point. The bubbles I see are otherwise looking more like the not-so-light small orbs in that pic, actually I would say that is the way they would look when highly magnified.
  Thx for the pics Vallk, and again, welcome!

//Qui-Gon

312  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dreams - OBE on: April 06, 2002, 14:59:13
I think it was a dream, Iīm not sure but my instincts tells me so...    .. somewhere in the dream I became convinced I had died and had two days left in the "earth environment" before my second "death" would occur taking me to some new realms of existence... and a few other odd things happened as well which has "dream" all written over it.
 I met for example with a few old school mates, and one of them couldnīt see my head.......

The possibility is this "weird stuff" happened after I did that amazing flying, hard to rememeber the order things happened..   and of course one could rather quickly change from an astral adventure to an ordinary dream Iīd reckon, so I canīt be sure the flying was just a part of a dream but I still think it was.

313  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dreams - OBE on: April 06, 2002, 14:30:19
I can imagine Frank, but is it the same feeling as flying in a very clear dream??  Iīm sure youīve had one of those as well ey?
   Peace //Qui-Gon

314  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Being able to see auras on: April 06, 2002, 13:24:12
I do not think it needs to be an intrusion to "read" someones aura either (of course any skill can be misused for negative objectives), and I absolutely donīt think it needs to lower ones energy levels "reading" another persons aura...   seeing the auric sight ability as an muscle I think is pretty accurate, the more you use it, the more developed it gets, simple as that..   and using an ordinary human muscle wonīt drain you.
 And by the way, to be able to know all personal things about a person just by reading their aura, that would take ALOT of skills from the perceiver, itīs not that easy.

I donīt really grasp the difference between "passively" or "actively" perceiving energy to be honest, even if I think I know what W_W means by it...  

Everyone is talking about how you needs to be shielding yourself when for example out in crowds, or count on loosing energy and/or energy intrusion or whatever - I think itīs more about where you have your focus, after all, your focus determines your reality.
  I think "overdramatizing" all sorts of things will itself lead to lowering energy levels, out of worry if nothing else.. common sence and instincts, trusting your inner voice I would think is most important.

What is "shielding" anyway, I mean how do you do it, how does it work, and how will it help you??  

Be well //Qui-Gon

315  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / The power of music on: April 06, 2002, 05:10:32
I myself can be energized just listening to my favourite artists such as MR Springsteen, Counting Crows, Enya, Enigma etc., but the #1 artist of them all without any doubt, who both inspires me and energizes me bigtime, is Mother Nature!!  Most preferably "live" out in nature, but I have some "nature sounds" on various CDīs that is great as well...  

May the force be with you ((Qui-Gon))

316  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Thanks for your ongoing participations! on: April 05, 2002, 18:10:56
Hey Adrian... you, Robert, all the other moderators and the whole Astral Pulse TEAM involved in running the site and forums is the ones who really should be thanked...  you are all doing a superb job to say the least... and 330 members - that is just fantastic ainīt it, and Iīm sure that number will increase every day to come, as the word spreads. Iīm sure everyone participating in the forums will have only good to tell others about the place so, be sure of that.
  And as for the over 3000 posts in less than two months - that is pretty wild Iīd say...      

Keep up the good work A.P. TEAM, all the best to you, as well as to all you members posting and sharing your experiences and wisdom on the forum(-s) of course...

Take care //Qui-Gon

317  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Cant catch the rope to pull on: April 05, 2002, 17:39:50
Hey CP,

my advice is - aim a lil better...  sorry about that one..  seriously, I assume you visualize the rope in front of you right?  
 I have an idea you may want to try out;
Forget about visualizing the rope, imagine it is dark all around you and you therefore canīt see the rope, but you still "know" it is there in front of you.
  Then pretty much all you have to do is to feel (keyword is FEEL here) yourself grabbing it - where ever you put your hands, there is the rope... then you really will have trouble missing it Iīd reckon..  you might want to practice to put your one hand just above the other though if you arenīt already able to do that, so that the pulling of the rope becomes more "realistic" hence more effectively energizing your energy body... worth a shot ey mate??

All the best //Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 05 April 2002  20:45:26
318  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Spiritual Aspect on: April 04, 2002, 09:42:47
Hi Barbara, good for you that you began looking within and asking yourself questions, and not only "took on" everything your parents believed in and then stuck with it for the rest of your life without questioning if this is the "only truth", that is the easy way, and a very dangerous way...  because it can be a major obstacle to spiritual growth I have learned..  I know one deep religious guy in my age, he canīt even understand why not everyone is as deep religious as he, and anything that isnīt spelled out clearly in the bible can impossible be true to him, he will go on attack right away...  I donīt wanna offend anyone either, but Iīd say he "became" that way much beacuse his parents are exactly.
 As you say Barbara, we usually follow whatever religious (or persuasion) our families adhere to.

And the majority of parents who have a strong belief will 9 times out of 10 try to convince (and most often succeed) their children that "this is the way it is",  I know I wonīt do that to my future kids (if Iīll have anyone).

I was brought up like bitsmart, in a family who really had no beliefs, not even atheist. And I am very thankful they didnīt try to convince me about anything, I could, and did, go my own way - building my own "belief system" from scratch (itīs still in progress, always changing a lil bit as the years go by as my experiences grow) out of my own experiences and my own instincts, not based on a faith.

Iīm not at all saying it is wrong to be religious, absolutely not, but I think it is potentially dangerous to only rely on outer "ideas/beliefs/truths" - it can have the effect for example that when a person experiences something firsthand, chances are he/she will deny the experience because it has no place in their religious belief system. Also, he/she may not go "searching" as perhaps would a person not being told "this is the way it is" from early childhood...

I to have "learned" there is no such thing as death (at least the definition most of us give it), and I have developed an interest for buddhism as well.  And just as you said bitsmart, itīs really "a way of life", teaching to look within for answers to questions that will arise.

Again, Iīd like to say I have as much respect for deep religious people as not religious people, and I believe that there was a man named Jesus walking the earth, just like there were the "buddha" (been more than one buddha of course) and the man known as prophet mohammed. I just feel people who are not looking within for answers is out on thin ice...

Take care //Qui-Gon

319  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Looking for info.. on: April 03, 2002, 05:44:19
Iīm not sure what happened David, but forget you being crazy... when you said youīve had a head scan, I remember Mobious said he also have had one of those, just like me..  seems we astral travelers have a thing for getting our heads examined lmao... they didnīt find anything abnormal in my head either (they said, I didnīt see the result myself), just a big black void....  anyone else had an head scan in here??

..anyway, I can see why these experiences effected you as strongly as they did - quite understandable.

Be well //Qui-Gon

320  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Being able to see auras on: April 03, 2002, 05:25:54
Hey David, what Winged Wolf said sounds accurate.
 Do you see many "layers", colours?
I myself learnt how to see auras actually from an internet article, which teached you the basics and then one could develop the ability further on your own...  I see the first inner layer of things without even trying to spot an aura, but to see colours I usually have to change my focus on my eyes..  and even then I donīt see the colours so easily... (except the "auric colour" of each object colour of course, red becomes green and so forth - them I see very easy...)
  But when I try to see colours clearly I normally need to gaze at an object for a moment or two.. The strongest colour I have ever spotted was actually around myself, guess I must be extra sensitive to my own aura which makes some sence of course.   "I" was all green, very strong neon- green aura surrounding all of me, that was an experience!!  Often, aura colours canīt be compared to normal "physical" colours...  the latter just pales in comparison.

So whatīs your experience with auras, how much of īem do you see and so on??

Take care //Qui-Gon

321  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Food for Thought on: April 03, 2002, 05:08:43
My stomach hurts, I knew I shouldnīt have swallowed all those coins for breakfast... Wink

I am sure there a few people out there with very different digestive capabilities, but digesting coins?  Sounds neat, they must have enormously strong "stomach juices" (donīt know the right term) to able to do that, Iīm afraid I am not one of them.. it hurts!

Be well //Qui-Gon

322  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Food for Thought on: April 02, 2002, 08:02:14
It deals mostly with human nutrition, and yet it is not one of those often a bit boring books you can find on the subject of nutrition...
  ..and it is no vegetarian propaganda either.
 I and obviously millions of americans (#1 bestseller in the states if Iīm not wrong) with me, found it to be very educating, approaching the human digestive systems, nutrition and the likes from a very scientific and well researched way - without any influence from the standard commercialism and whatever "preconceived" public opinions may be out there.
  Anyway if you are interrested in reading anything about the "subject", I can highly recommend it to you.

Take care //Qui-Gon

323  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / New to this Forum on: April 02, 2002, 07:41:23
Greetings Barbara, and welcome to this "astral community", itīs a great place with lots of great people sharing the interrest of astral projection and the likes...    as for having a bit trouble leaving your room and occasionally being blinded when out of body, Iīve learned it can be very difficult with moving as well as sight when you are within a range of 4-8 metres of your physical body.
 So the pitch black darkness youīve experienced could be caused by just that, being to close to your body..  

Take care// Qui-Gon

324  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Deep physical relaxation?? on: April 02, 2002, 07:26:31
Frank, what is "WTF" short for?
 This "natural process" you describe sounds very what shall I say?, true perhaps, to me...   I donīt think it is necessary to try to HARD  (or utilize 34 techniques) to get where you desire, and that goes for rest of life as well, not only the astral realms.

"Go with the flow/force, you donīt have to effort to succeed. Simply put it out clearly to the universe where you would like to go, and then patiently and harmoniously follow the flow of the river of life until it takes you there."

I havenīt before tried to roll my eyes upwards, but I have been trying focusing on the famous "third eye area", and that is located right about where you adviced one to move ones awareness to I reckonī...   and as a matter of fact, even if not rolling my eyes upwards (at least not intentionally) I tend to reach some vibrations faster than I would if I did not focus my awareness there.. (havenīt read about focusing there in any book, just like Mobius didnīt read about rollig the eys upwards, perhaps these sort of things is something one somehow feels instinctively?)  But most times Iīve reached the heavy/instense vibrations Iīve TRIED pretty darn hard to project..     ....next time Iīll try rolling my eyes upwards and just let whatever happens happen...

Like Adrian sais, you contribute with some good advice and interresting "theories" Frank, keep it coming mate, itīs appreciated by many of us astranauts here Iīm sure...

Be well //Qui-Gon

325  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Food for Thought on: April 01, 2002, 17:42:49
I respect your thoughts and opinion to the fullest Winged Wolf.

Although all the scientific evidence does not at all point to what you said, some do, some donīt...   if you are interrested in learning more into the subject of human nutrition, I can recommend a very good book by John Robbins, "A diet for a new america"..

Take care //Qui-Gon

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16