The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 07:54:55

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16
326  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Food for Thought on: April 01, 2002, 07:27:41
quote:

The food I digest most readily is red meat--poulty is a bit more difficult, as is pork. Grains--bread, cereal, etc, is second best to red meat. So that's what I eat most of, and when I drift from that tendency, that's when I feel most out of sorts.

I've spoken to many others who report the same thing--leaving meat out of their diet results in uncomfortable digestion, and a nagging sensation of hunger, even with a full stomach. Cheese and other high-protein sources can lessen that effect, so it may well be that we need more protein than most folks."

Winged Wolf, if your digestive system really digest more easily meat than vegetables/fruits, you most probably have two predator parents(and I donīt mean human)...
  ..I donīt know ANY human whose digestive system ultimately is designed for "meat over vegetables/fruits", although I understand that it can feel that way for lots and lots of people, cause they are raised on saturated animal fats, and lived on meats all their life (like me uptil a few years ago)...
   ... and so, it will take quite some time for many people to transform their eating habits into a strict vegetarian style.  During that transition time, of course the digestive system needs to get used to the "new" food, and that brings feelings of discomfort, that can be interpeted as for an example problem digesting for example vegetables and fruits and the likes...

I was a habitual meat consumer (every day) up til I was about 20, then I quit all meat right of (for many reasons), and the first perhaps two months was no walk on green meadows, not THAT hard though (much of the discomfort also comes from the subjective mind, unsure if this new diet, if it can provide what I need and so forth)... but I got used to it gradually..  and after a few more months I quit fish and all living creatures from all walks of life (except plants of course), and very shortly after that I had obtained the best health ever in my life, and now, 2― years later, I have no cravings for meat at all. I even get sick of smelling it, weird isnīt it...  (my own thoughts could of course contribute to that)

I understand everyone has a bit different digestive systems, but not THAT different, we are all from the very same species remember, the human species, and that species digestive system is not made for digesting that amount of animal products most people of today actually do, the vast majority of digestive systems isnīt MADE to consume ANY food from the animal kingdom... (of course honey for example could be an exception)  As for some people needing more protein than other, and that is a reality, there is so many enormously protein rich sources from the vegetarian kingdom, the soy bean for example, better protein than from the soy bean you could probably not absorb..

This is what I firmly believe in I must add, I donīt enjoy when people is saying THIS IS THE WAY IT IS to me about things that I think the opposite of so...  trust your instincts, just follow them deep enough so you know they are your instincts and not something else interpreted as instincts.....

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 01 April 2002  10:33:14
327  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fasting on: March 30, 2002, 18:01:46
SANDY, Iīm to am turning more and more into raw food, one really feels the difference, and all for the better for it!!
 A fast is just as beneficial for a vegan/vegetarian as for a meat eater, although more likely less toxin to get rid of...  but unless youīve been living on only bio dynamical food for the last 10 years even the vegan will loose alot of body fat tissue stored toxins..     ...and living on this planet today, even if you donīt consume much toxin, you still get īem in you through the environment so.
   The detoxification though is for most experienced fasters only a pleasant "side effect" of all the other benefits...
  .. and the fast will proceed easier (with less "aches") for a "veggie" in general, and the need for transitional days diminishes!!    
   Before going on a fast though I really advice you to read and learn about it, do it right or donīt do it at all...  Iīve been reading and reading the last few days and by sunday Iīll be an expert Wink  And then on Monday Iīll go out buying what I need, got my masterplan all figured out... hahaa..   take care.

NIGHTFLIER, there is such a fast method as water fasting, drinking only water, although I wouldīt go so far, at least not in the first couple of times. Milk and soda isnīt "aloud", water, "raw fruit and/or vegetable juices", some types of herbal tea and some vegetable bouillions (sp?) seems to be what is "aloud" in the "normal" fast...    and of course no solid food whatsoever.

Iīm really curious what effect itīll have on the energetic levels, I have a hunch they will heighten bigtime after the 3 potentially tough opening days of the fast...  weīll see..

Be well// Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 30 March 2002  20:07:32
328  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / psychic ties led me to almost suicide on: March 30, 2002, 14:20:00
Some very good advices and points made already by many warm hearted people in here, I would want to add "one" though who hasnīt been mentioned - as far as I could see - it is something majority of people donīt understand the enormous importance of, and yet very simple.
 DIET AND PHYSICAL EXCERSICE!!   They may not be able to "cure" all illnesses right of, but they will guaranteed play an immensely important role in getting well, whatever the imbalance may be, physical or mental...  

What are your diet and physical training habits Luca??

I have had my share of problems related to my perceptions and believes about who I was/am and the world around me, such as low self esteem, confidence and the like, feeling as a victim of outer circumstances...  ..soon after I went over to a strict vegetarian diet (born in a every-day-meat-eating-family), I gradually felt I grew stronger in all sides of the multidimensional entity being me, knewing I now did not harm or directly and intentionally take  advantage of any being from any walk of life, and so I could relax and have nothing to be ashamed of... (of course not saying meat eater SHOULD feel bad about themselves)

- As long as you donīt harm anyone, you have ultimately nothing to be ashamed nor worried about, because the being being you cannot be destroyed -

... and of course the quality of the food I consumed played a major part in the equation as well - after all diet is contributing to most it not all depressions/energy blockades.
    Of course there were other elements in the mix as well, not only my new diet habits, but the realization that I had to look over everything I thought, and thought I knew - in a fresh non-predjutive look empty of previously subjectively created beliefs.

You said you felt like an empty shell, sounds like a terrible feeling indeed!!  But every problem has its very own solution, believe it or not!  DO this, picture yourself being a master of the art of positive thinking, and take this "opportunity" (every moment and situation is an opportunity) of feeling lost and empty, not knowing who you are anymore - and start over, slowly "buidling" the YOU as you feel you want to be and finding yourself once again.  Accepting the past totally, and living in the now.  I have had big big problems with accepting the past without feeling bad about things Iīve wanted to do completely different and so forth, but now Iīm beginning to really see myself as the master Iīve pictured myself to be.
 Tell yourself, and feel yourself, being "blessed" (in lack of better words) with this opportunity, how obsurd it may sound.

And as for medication, I would take them but not give them any thought, and not giving attention to the tensionraising thoughts
that will arise reffering to them.

Maybe you want to contact a physician and get him/her to help you thrue a 2 week long fast, clensing your body of physical and energetic "contamination".  People report the most amazing effects from fasting, their body and mind becoming immensely clear and powerful...   Im as old as you are, and Iīm going on my first fast ever this tuesday, if you are interrested in that I may report my experience from it..  Iīm doing it out of curiousity and cleaning the system...

As for physcial training, it helps one to relax and feeling good about oneself, as well as buidling up your physical temple which you inhabit.

Sorry if all this was confusing and hard to follow, I just wrote right of what came to mind...  take care Luca, you are an chosen (otherwise you wouldnīt be here) extremly strong spirit - and remember, it is never to late to "change"..

Be well //Qui-Gon

329  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Blown by the strobe... on: March 30, 2002, 09:51:11
Hey Daniel, no harm taken whatsoever mate...  donīt ever worry about that..  I agree with you, the vast majority (if not all?) of physical alien abduction is, most likely, not just that..  I donīt rule out the possibility that humans can get abducted of course, but I think it is VERY rare indeed if at all.  People wanting publicity, overimagination, other experiences interpreted as abductions AND disinformation put out there to ridicule the subject of ETI probably can explain most "abductions".
 And so you see that is not at all what I base my opinion on, I base it on... well..  I will post a message of what I built my opinion/belief (I would say knowledge really but opinion/belief perpahs is better here) on later today I hope so you can understand where Iīm "coming from", gotta run some arrends before everything close down.

Until then, take care, and after then as well of course.

Be well //Qui-Gon

330  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Moon on: March 30, 2002, 05:48:42
Aahhh... Atlantis.. myth or legend??ī  some clues points at myth, some at legend..  anyone know anything relatively new about the findings in the deep water just outside of the coast of Cuba?  I hope, if something REALLY astounding is found there (I mean something "not of this world"), that it wonīt be quiet down... HIGH POSSIBILITY!!
  ..anyway, if Atlantis is a myth and not a legend, I gotta hand it to Mister Plato...  talk about having influenced humanity for a long, long time..  as for remembering being an "Atlantean" and "time traveler", everyone but me seems to be able to do that... bummer! Atlantis must have been mightie big and housed a billion of people obviously...  and Iīm not being one of īem... Sad

Well, thatīs life!

And HEP, thx for the URL, I already had that one printed out though, a very good one, helped me to my first and so far, best OBE attempt... (before picking up AD, but even after AD, it still has value...)  

Be well //Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 30 March 2002  07:51:36
331  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fasting on: March 29, 2002, 17:17:20
Ok, starting Tuesday, 2/4, Iīll sign up for the "fasting/OBE practice" guinea pig role part...   ..fasting for at least 6 days and intense OBE practice during..  if I succeed projecting Iīll give you a report!!  

Be well //Qui-Gon

332  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A spontaneous OBE? on: March 29, 2002, 17:01:08
I understand it must be terribly hard to comment on that one, not even I who experienced it has an idea... but I was excited by it so, thought someone might have had an much-like experience.
 Thx for your input Roger, Tia and Mobius..   and Mobius, Obi sais hello...

Be well //Qui-Gon

333  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Blown by the strobe... on: March 29, 2002, 16:50:13
quote:
Qui-Gon Jinn: I think you need to just come out and admit to Frank and others your fascination with UFO's and the like.

Daniel, I think most who have read some of my posts understands I am interrested in extraterrestrial life in the cosmos (who ainīt?). I might be a bit slow at the moment but why do I need to come out and "admit" my interrest in that?  Donīt get what you mean by that entirely...    

Take care// Qui-Gon

334  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Moon on: March 29, 2002, 16:31:47
Whatīs going down in the Arctic Jason?  I believe everyone in here can handle what you might have perceived up there, you certainly got people curious so please share, if you want to that is..

...as for being physically ripped apart, I myself feel that is an impossible scenario when travelling outside your physical body, because of the mind-split I now am pretty darn sure is in fact the real McCoy.

There might be some people here on the forum that are interrested in OBEīs but are a bit unsure of wether or not they "dare" cause of fears they may have, reading that they may be ripped apart wonīt exactly encourage them to learn more and see that their fears is totally "unjustified" and firmly based on lack of knowledge.

Of course everyone do what they do on their own "risk", but Iīm firmly convinced that astral travelling is no more dangerous than walking across the street or go for run in the woods...  as long as one doesnīt seek out trouble intentionally or have any big mental problems of course, who could potentially get worse if experiencing the profoundly different realms just awaiting to be explored...  

...perhaps you Jason could eloborate on the whole ripping apart statement??

Hep - still up for the moon trip eyī?  We can shift roles so that Iīll be your bodyguard if you want Wink Keep up the training, I will succeed next week I feel so hurry mate.....

- Honour over Hate, Peace over Anger, Strength over Fear -

Be well //Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 29 March 2002  18:36:34
335  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Blown by the strobe... on: March 29, 2002, 05:29:19
quote:
"Errr... Tia, just try this jacket on, dont mind the extra long sleeves and the straps...

.....and swallow these yummie blue, red and neon green pills..." lol

Be well// Qui-Gon Jinn, or perhaps I should go with Qi-Gon Jim hahaa...  sounded pretty cool..

336  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A spontaneous OBE? on: March 28, 2002, 17:19:02
No feedback on that one, Iīve thinking of it more than twice since it happend, it really felt as is something was happening!

Take care //Qui-Gon

337  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBEīs - the ultimate... on: March 28, 2002, 17:12:05
Oh Iīm VERY interrested in free energy, because Iīve learned to know the implications itīll bring if brought forward from the rouge extremly powerful iron fists keeping it secret from the public.

After all, if we canīt get free energy devices "declassified" and up running in the next few years (itīll take some 10-20 years to get them manufactured and spread around the world once the devices are "out there"), the eco system will collapse (itīs already started, and will keep on doing so in a faster and faster pace unless free non-polluting energy pops up from "nowhere") and that means the planet will pretty much collapse with a capital C. People havenīt realized this sadly enough and seems to be thinking; "Well Iīm dead anyway way before any major environmental "destruction" begin so why really bother"...  which is wrong, and even it was true it wouldnīt be very responsible thinking would it..  

If only "our adults" acted in an adult way, and had the mentality of I think it was the cherokee (sp?) indians (not the car), that for every action they took they had in mind the implications it will hold for 20 generations yet unborn...    
  ..a man inside Washington said that long term planning in Washington is 6 months.......

..well that sums up my "interrest" in free energy I reckonī... Wink

Be well// Qui-Gon

338  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBEīs - the ultimate... on: March 28, 2002, 06:25:51
Thx for the URL, I found some really interresting articles there, for example the ones about free energy (which everyone on the planet should read and get at least a lil clue of what is going on...) and stargate..    Iīm gonna try and get NEXUS in the future, thatīs for sure...   take care// Qui-Gon

339  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Moon on: March 27, 2002, 21:09:32
Hmmm... Robert would be the main man for checking the moon out Iīd reckon..

Robert Bruce, if you are reading this, have you scouted the moon and if, have you found anything abnormal??  If you have not travelled the moon, could you imagine doing it?ī  If you found/find anything on the moon, would you find it to "controversial" to speak openly about?!  
 I would be very eager to find out if this "base" could be verified by an experienced reliable projector...    Be well// Qui-Gon

340  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Moon on: March 27, 2002, 20:57:21
Hep, sure Iīm serious, why not??  Two minds are stronger than one right...  but youīll have to wait for me most probably, since I havenīt had any remembered OBE yet. Well, I had one very unusual experience that could have been an OBE mixed up with a lucid dream or an ordinary dream, or all three mixed up...   I NEVER have any dreams where Iīm in my house..  I did that time and it was a bit different from the normal dream feeling, anyway, I canīt say for sure it was an OBE since the memory of it is so vague..  
  But let me know when you have your next one and Iīll let you know when I have my first fully memorized one.

NIGHTFLIER, and HEP as well of course, you can listen to one of the "moon-base"- witnesses (not one of the OBEīers though, an Air Force witness) I was reffering to in your realplayer, I guess you have one?
  Just copy and insert the following adress in your Realplayer and the first witness speaking is the man who witnessed a base on the "backside" of the moon...   http://www.disclosureproject.org/realaudio/NPCC-Part2.ra

Take care//Qui-GOn

341  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Point Shift Technique on: March 27, 2002, 20:11:28
Couldnīt have said any better than what Adrian just did Hep.

You may try and practice on it, but as someone said in an earlier post, you may want to put most of your energy on another more simple technique that does not require the level of concentration as this the point shift technique does...  but you might learn it to some rookie degree fairly quick, and youīll encounter some vibrations or at least some energy movement sensations..   thatīs the level Iīm at currently, novice/rookie....

Be well// Qui-Gon

342  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBEīs - the ultimate... on: March 27, 2002, 15:53:44
Thx Mobius, donīt know wether or not we have NEXUS here in Sweden though, perhaps itīs on the internet...   heard about Sitchin and Danniken plenty of times, seen them on the tellie a few times, but not read anything from them..  perhaps I should check out some of their books, an interresting subject to say the least...
 take care// Qui-Gon

343  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Moon on: March 27, 2002, 15:47:08
Hep, ever since I started realizing astral travelling is possible, I decided my first far-away "expidition" was to be to the Giza plateau, always been fascinated by the pyramids and the sphinx...   they say they were built by a civilization with pretty much no technology to speak about, and yet, we couldnīt even duplicate them today, at least not the great pyramid, with our so called "advanced" technologies we possess today..   I would say we have some pretty "advanced" components, but after all, we make pretty much the planet run by burning fossile fuels.......  how high tech is that..    anyway, if you want a travel companion with you, give me a holler mate Wink
  Iīd be interrested in a trip to the moon as well, I could do the investigation if youīre to scared.. lol  ...and you could be my astral body guard, taking astral bullets and those sorts of things if necessary, deal??

Be well// Qui-Gon

344  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBEīs - the ultimate... on: March 27, 2002, 09:05:31
Mars on face, jeeee... my bad!!  (would be quite a pressure with risk of a skull fracture..)

Iīll use the preview button in the future before posting......

345  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBEīs - the ultimate... on: March 27, 2002, 08:58:12
quote:
I think it would be some serious stuff they are looking at too,
how was it that planets & rings of Saturn & face on Mars were
discovered before we had telescopes or space probes.
Team of successful real time travellers?

Mobius, are you suggesting we knew about the Mars on Face and rings of Saturn, before we had any "known about" means, such as telescopes or/and space probes??
  I donīt know in what years we "discovered" these(history ainīy my major subject), but it sounds a bit far off, the ones who went public with these discoveries must have stated where from they got the information - and I sure they didnīt said it was from a team of astral travellers...  so obviously we must have had telescopes up there with the satellites (sp?), or??

What did you base those interresting statements on?

Be well// Qui-Gon

346  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Moon on: March 27, 2002, 05:07:20
If any of you go there, look for a "base" with spherical- and mushroom shaped buildings amongst others, and if you see it, donīt get to surprised.....   there have been a few projectors who have witnessed that, and at least one more reliable source, so keep your eyes open..    be well// Qui-Gon

347  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Robert, what do you think of a devil/satan? on: March 26, 2002, 18:59:44
Let me present a code some of you may recognize;
"There is no emotion, there is peace.
 There is no chaos, there is harmony.
 There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
 There is no passion, there is serenity.
 There is no death, there is the force."

The ”there is” to the left in the Code, is what our subjective mind is capable of creating for itself.

The “there is” to the right in the Code, is what truly exists in the "force" ("god", or whatever word deems appropriate).
 This we donīt need our subjective mind to perceive, our objective part of the mind can manage that just fine, although for most of us sadly, it helps ridding our subjective influence out of the equation.

In other words, there truly are no satan or evil other than what we (subjectively) create in our mind.  A "theory" good as any, well, at least a theory...

Be well// Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 26 March 2002  21:03:35
348  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Blown by the strobe... on: March 26, 2002, 18:34:36
Well, I know what you mean...  even though I wouldnīt say every being I encounter "happens" or "is" in me, but itīs a matter of philosophy and viewpoint of course.
 Of course we are all made of the same star dust and everything I encounter is experienced "within", even though itīs not actually IN me...  hmmm..  Anyway, I get your point, just curious what you meant by saying "they are all within you", take care// Qui-Gon

349  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Blown by the strobe... on: March 26, 2002, 17:58:33
Hey nightflier, whatīs this you are interrested in anti-gravity devices??
  Are you familiar with zero point energy and "those kinda stuff"?ī
     If you succeed building one let me know eyī...  be well// Qui-Gon

350  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Blown by the strobe... on: March 26, 2002, 17:51:42
Hey Frank, what do you mean the beings are within oneself?  Are you saying all beings one meet in the astral should be imaginary beings or what?ī  Cause that I would disagree with...  I donīt think that was what you meant though..

Tia, flickering lights, sound, and other sensations seems to be very common in connection with OBEīs and OBE attempts, and shouldnīt be over analyzed Iīd reckon. Me myself has never heard any sounds or had any flickering though, but the vibrations, them Iīve encountered the more even though Iīm an OBE novice...  it seems to be very individual what type of sensations one will experience, they are all exciting though, the thing is to make them non-exciting, so one doesnīt get distracted by them...  remember to be merely a passive observer to these sensations, responding to them would most likely ruin a good OBE attempt.   Since I havenīt yet succeeded floating out, I canīt say how long I have to put up with the sensations before "leaving", but the two times I felt I was VERY close I had the vibrations for what seemed like 3 minutes give and take 1 or 2...   how fast I encounter the vibrations vary of course, but I most often get them rather quickly, perhaps 5-15 minutes after relaxing the physical body satisfyingly(sp?).

All the best in your future attempts, perhaps weīll bump into each other out there, until then, take care// Qui-Gon

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16