The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 08:54:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
351  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Nailing the Exit on: March 26, 2002, 14:04:01
Well said Frank!
  I reckon itīs important not to try hard, just letting it happen pretty much once the vibrations sets in, witout any regards of wether or not you are going to succeed. If it happens, it happens, if not, there are countless new moments to come.  And of course, any moment is a potential OBE moment.  

- Your focus determines your reality -
352  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "Chosen one" syndrome on: March 26, 2002, 06:26:12
Right on mate, Iīll continue shooting down ETVīs from my roof and have my imaginary doggie go retrieve īem..  (shite, did I say that out loud?!!? here comes the man in black...)   lmao, Iīm perfectly sane as you can tell...  One extraterrestrial, two extraterrestrials, three terrestrials *yawn*, four terrestri...   five terr..  six ex..  sev..... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..  

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 26 March 2002  08:30:34
353  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "Chosen one" syndrome on: March 25, 2002, 15:03:27
Blue robe, you really think people who are "into" alien lifeforms sounds whacko to all of us?? Then I am a whackie to all of you guys I reckonī Wink
  Not that this directly relates to OBEīs but...

Take care// Qui-Gon

354  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "Chosen one" syndrome on: March 25, 2002, 06:50:50
Oh do I have encountered alot of people claiming this and that...  of course people COULD experience the most "out-of-the-box-non-of-this-world-barely-even-in-anyones-imagination-type-of-thing" (many people do), but it often shines through when those type of "experiences" are products of his/her creative fantasy..  I can often tell who they are cause of their BIG EGO type of aura surrounding them....
  ... they are telling you they are, if not using the exact word perhaps, "a chosen one" or this and that important...  hey we all are important and chosen ones, or else we wouldnīt be here breathing the free earth of Gaia...   and we are equal in the force (as I call it in lack of a better word)...  sure, perhaps some of us are more "evolved" and may have a particular "important mission" which involves the wellbeing of many others, but those "some of us" wouldnīt go around talking about it 24 7, that Iīm sure of.
  Those people would focus on action, not all big talk. I have found it is most often the quietly people sitting on the most information, which of course isnīt good either.

Iīm not saying that people having extraordinary experiences should be silent, on the contrary!!   Sharing wisdom and experiences is sharing yourself for the benefit of others.
  Iīm just saying no one will gain anything from people with, what Atlas called, Messiah complexes, running around telling you the date planet earth will go under and those sorta things...  how could anyone, the future is always in motion, so I believe any way (some would claim the future has already happened, and that there is only one future but..)

But of course, if anyone sat on the date when earth is going under, email me, I would wanna find out Wink

Anyway, because of all people want to be important in some way or another, they easily take to them what is said to them. If someone told them they are a chosen one or anything like that, chances are they accept it right of...    "a chosen one" is nothing any being can really tell you, it is what you choose for yourself..  no one can "choose" for you...

..some pre-beakfast thoughts from Qui-Gon just waking up Wink  be well my friends!

355  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / MAGICK? on: March 22, 2002, 14:00:33
Magick to me means I guess "Magic" with a "k" on the ending...
  .. and Magic to me means something like this; Understanding and aligning yourself with the natural principles that govern the workings of our universe, and learning to use these principles in the most conscious and creative way.  

Never heard of "Magick" before though...

Take care //Qui-Gon

356  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / About rope tech. on: March 18, 2002, 15:41:50
Hey there neighbour Wink
  Clearing ones surface thougts isnīt easy, I have just started on my training, so I canīt say how long itīll take to fully develop this ability.
But one makes progress pretty much all the time... (you get the results you put into it, as with everything else in life.)

Meditation, focusing all your awareness on for an example your breath can be very helpful, as well as several other activities/techniques. You can get some helpful advice on good ways to clear you mind in Roberts book Astral Dynamics in case you havenīt already bought it...

I just developed my very own "technique" last night, I imagine myself standing in the middle of a very hightraffic road, with lots of cars going extremly fast past me. I picture they are my surface thoughts, constant chattering in my mind...  then I picture them going a bit slower, followed by imagining myself slowly "going upwards" away from them, hearing/feeling the cars/thoughts less and less for every inch away from them I go..  and when I have reached high enough so I can barely notice them any longer, I picture a tunnel instantly appearing above them - a sound isolated tunnel I might add...    ..and by that time it gets alot harder to notice the cars/thoughts and your mind clears up actually.  Iīve only tried the "technique" once since I came up with it last night, but I got results right away - itīs actually kinda fun developing your own aids (not the virus).   Keep your imagination flowing, and youīll come up with something thatīll aid you in your quest for a silent surface mind - or just borrow any of all the existing brilliant techniques and activities out there, the latter being the most convinient.. (sp?)

Be patient and donīt give up, be well// Qui-Gon

357  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Rope Technique on: March 18, 2002, 06:35:35
For relaxation I just lie down flat on my back and take a few deep breaths, relaxing normally 3-5 minutes...  then I start to conciously start to shut down every body part, with my body awareness..  I feel my feet, then I just "shut them down" til the point I hardly notice them, this I find pretty easy actually. My face though I find a little hard to relax, have alot of tension there, but I have just recently started to massage my cheek and cheekbones, helps relaxing the facemuscles.    I donīt do the tension-relaxing procedure Robert advices, feel as if I donīt need that, but Iīll try it later on just to see.
  My problem begins from here really, but I havenīt been doing this for long so I hope I progress on this very soon...  

Pe-, sounds like you can leave whenever you want, true?
  In that case, how did you develop that ability?ī   Perhaps one of those darn lucky naturals...  Wink

Take care all// Qui-Gon

358  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Rope Technique on: March 17, 2002, 09:04:06
Roger, I know what the state you are talking about feels like, itīs awesome, with the vibrations and all..  as a matter of fact I felt them the steongest the first time (!) I ever tried to project.
By the time I didnīt know what to do really when I lied on my bed, but as Iīve learned much more I realize I did everything by the book pretty much, weird...   I did the awareness bounce to induce vibrations even though I never heard about awareness bouncing nor body awareness/tactile imaging and so forth.
Anyway, it must be neat to see through closed eyelids ey, knowing they are closed and yet see perfectly...  I assume itīs abit like feeling the vibrations and yet know your physical body is lying still, but much cooler I guess Wink
  And speaking of our axes, I think they always need sharpening...  

Rising Sun, my rush wasnīt THAT huge, mainly because I wasnīt relaxed and lying uncomfortable with a chattering mind, but I could certainly feel it alright!!!  I tried this last night so I canīt answer your Q if I experienced this every time Iīve tried, will have to get back to you on that.
Iīm sure the sensations are perfectly normal, so nothing at all to be afraid of, they can not harm you in any way!
 I havenīt heard anything about my previous lives, so no, canīt say for sure Iīve been a time-jumper in Atlantis or anything as neat as that, I would remember that if I were Wink    I donīt think what you experienced in a previous life would help you to project, itīs more "where" you are here and now I would say (of course what you may have experienced in a former life would have lead you a bit to were you are here and now if you know what I mean).

I think the other guys answered your Q if someone can enter your body when you are projecting, I canīt see that happening either since you are at the same time still in your physical body.

Take care you all //Qui-Gon

359  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Dynamics Part 2 on: March 17, 2002, 08:38:09
Iīm 300 pages into the book - and I have to say itīs getting less and less complicated for every page being turned...   I felt the first  chapter "elements of projection" (the first 105 pages) was by far the most "challenging" to understand, I had to read some parts of it twice as a matter of fact..   so anyway, it is getting "less complicated" later on is my experience, keep fighting bro!!

//Qui-Gon

360  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / overcoming fear factor on: March 17, 2002, 08:21:36
When the really heavy vibrations hit and the heart center runs wilder than my little freaky kitten, itīs not a matter of getting afraid, but almost no matter how well developed ones ability to focus on other things, I would say itīs very hard to not be at least somewhat distracted by these sensations.

Rising sun, Robert sais the heavy sensations will grow weaker in strength with practice/experience, and again, that sounds logical.  
What you would do is to do some NEW- work as often as you can (to develop your energy body systems and thereby lessen the energy resistance when the projectable double is being generated, which seems to be the cause of the vibrations) and when the vibrations set in when trying to exit, the only thing to do is to ignore them as much as you can(or as little as you can, depending on perspective), trying not to give them any thoughts.  Just do the best you can, perhaps even you can lessen them without snapping out of your induced trance state? Try...

Anyway, enjoy the vibrations without attachment to them would be my advice..   it doesnīt need to be THAT hard actually.

Take care guys// Qui-Gon

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 17 March 2002  10:29:22
361  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Thinking or not thinking? I am confused. on: March 17, 2002, 08:09:14
dashour, actually I disagree a bit with Robert when saying; "Entering the trance state requires three things: deep physical relaxation, a clear surface mind, and a mental technique"
   The first two I agree to of course, but the third, a mental technique needed to enter the trance state, that I think isnīt absolutely necessary.    Iīve reached the various degrees of trance without the application of for example a falling technique.
  Thatīs only my opinion.

Take care// Qui-Gon

362  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Are earplugs a deterrant? on: March 16, 2002, 21:59:49
Gongratulations Roger, youīve earned a second star!!

363  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Are earplugs a deterrant? on: March 16, 2002, 19:15:04
How I knew you you were female(?), ever heard of male intuition Sandy?
  ....me neither, must have been something else..  

364  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fasting on: March 14, 2002, 17:19:50
    ...and Daniel, keep fasting mate Wink  Iīll try it myself soon..  here is an very inter. site on the subject; www.fasting.com

365  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fasting on: March 14, 2002, 17:15:38
Hey Roger, just wanted to forward this to you in case you wondered where tha heck Mr. Greer (and Art as well for that matter) was a few days ago, he will be on tonight it seems...
Got this in me mailbox today:
"Dear Supporters of the Disclosure Project,
 Dr. Greer’s interview on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell last Thursday and last Monday were canceled due to Art’s back problems. However, we have rescheduled this interview for Thursday March 14th at 10pm PST. Please check artbell.com for local station listings.
The show runs 10pm-3am PST [1am-5am EST]."

Cheers, Qui-Gon

366  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Are earplugs a deterrant? on: March 14, 2002, 17:05:41

Hey Sandy, I would think that is entirely up to how you feel wearing them, if they donīt feel comfortable - then of course they may be an obstacle when practicing concious projection, just like other external "annoyments".
  Otherwise - no...   earplugs itself doesnīt hold that power what I know of Wink Anyway, they must beat the hell out of the sound of snoring...   try putting a pillow on your husbands face. if heīll have it......
 take care// Qui-Gon

367  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Thinking or not thinking? I am confused. on: March 13, 2002, 17:10:42
I havenīt grasped this fully either, and are most likely my biggest obstacle...  when is it supposed one should silence the mind of all thoughts??  Doesnīt one need to focus ones thoughts on leaving the body to succeed(?), one can not think "Iīm now gonna leave my body" and at the same time have a blank mind with no thoughts.
 My BIG question is; Does the separation happen automatically if your body is asleep and your mind is empty of thoughts but awake, or does one have to think to leave the body??  Confused...

DASHOUR, ones you are "out" you can think whatever you want from what I have understood (except to loudly on your physcial body I assume), the question is during the "attempt".

Hoping many will answer this, feels very important.

Be well// Qui-Gon

368  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Robert, what do you think of a devil/satan? on: March 13, 2002, 07:16:28
Couldnīt agree more, to me "god" is everything, why not by definition call it/him/her; "the life force", which exists in every atom and particle thrue the entire universe (-s), which in other words we are very much part of.   So my point is - we are god, all of us, just like my little kitten lying here next to me, he to is god although he seems sorta unaware of it right now....  we all join up in the creation of everything..  so we are all "creative gods", now isnīt that a title??  Gonna put that next to my name in the phonebook - Rikard Mattsson tlphn: ....  occupation: creative god.  hehee...  take care// Qui-Gon    

369  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Pillow or no? on: March 13, 2002, 06:59:07
As Roger sais, subjective...   I use a thin pillow, without any support for my head I often can feel my heart beats in my head (what if I have two hearts, havenīt thought of that until now...) which are a bit annoying when trying to loose body awareness..  the thing is the best OBE attempt Iīve had, the first I tried actually (isnīt that weird), was when I - donīt know why - had, what do you call it, the thingie you have over you when you sleep?  Anyway, I had the "thingie" you have over you when you sleep all wrapped up in a big round soft "ball" (man I canīt find the words today) on which I had my upper parts of my body rested on, so I was lying/sitting..  so one has to try alot of different positions, what works for one person, may very well not work for another...

PS. The thingie method doesnīt work better for me now though (I believe, havenīt tried it more than once since, gotta try "the thingie position" tonight once more!!) than lying plain on my back, so I can not recommend it as the "super OBE position", but hey, you are free to try, havenīt copyrighted it or anythingī.. yet...
     Be well// Qui-Gon    

370  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Diet and OBEīs on: March 12, 2002, 06:45:55
  Hi Sandy and Mobius, Iīm already a vegeterian, taking small steps every day towards a vegan lifestile.  And it pretty much speaks for itself when thinks about that fruits, vegetables and grains are more energizing and uplifting than the heavy, heavy meats...  and dairy products for that matter.. but I donīt think it is the difference between OBE success and failure, at least not for the majority of people.  Anyway, thx for your input.
  PS. If you are in any way interrested in diet and what it can do for you (and not do for you..), read "A Diet For A New America" by John Robbins, awesome work.
  Be Well// Qui-Gon Jinn  

371  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Anyone ever experienced this? on: March 11, 2002, 21:17:50
   Iīm with LadyLea on this, could be real-time sight...  I just read part one, and I to feel that Robertīs theories makes very good sence, and can highly recommend purchasing A.D.
  Now I have to go start on part two - NEW - interresting!!

Take care //Qui-Gon

372  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / UFO's and OBE on: March 11, 2002, 21:02:10
Hey Daniel, this is my area of "expertice", I have always been interrested in the possibility of alien life, intelligent alien life, and I am not one of those Star Trek fanatics running my imagination wild. I rely on fact, logic and FACT.  Far before I heard about the disclosure project, created by the founder of CSETI, Steven M Greer, I was 100% there were intelligent lifeforms (biological like us) out there, but if they were visiting us that I was unsure of.
  Now after following the disclosure project very closely for almost one year, I can quite honestly say I KNOW (I donīt use the word "know" that often) that not only are there ALOT of highly intelligent and spiritual developed ETI cultures out there, but they are "here" as well.   There are plenty of concrete indesputable evidence for this, some of it you can take part of at http://www.disclosureproject.org/, watch the 9th of May National Press Club Conference - that alone should be enough to convince you considering all the high ranked military, corporative and government etc etc witnesses that came forward speaking the truth.
 Without any whatsoever personal gain I should add, since The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project.

Check it out Daniel, and take care //Qui-Gon

373  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fasting on: March 11, 2002, 20:11:04
     60$ per year isnīt much really, so I guess Iīll sign up for StreamLink as well...  
Disclosureproject by the was has got permission to put up all the former artbell interviews with Steven Greern and a few others with the likes of Daniel Sheehan and Alfred Webre, at http://www.disclosureproject.org/audiogallery.htm, for the public to listen to free of charge. Iīve listened to all the files there and can highly recommend it, hope theyīll put up tonights show there as well in the coming days, otherwise Iīll ask you for a short briefing perhaps

Excuse moi everyone else for taking up space with stuff not really falling under the categories of this forum...  
  be well// Qui-Gon    

374  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fasting on: March 11, 2002, 18:50:07
       Thx, although I havenīt payed the monthly (is it?) fee that Premiere Radio, or whatever the name is, asks for if you want to listen to the art bell show archives.
  Speaking of art bell by the way, I donīt know if you listen to the show on a regular basis, but tonight you should really listen, Steven Greer is on, if you know the guy?   He is head of the disclosure project, really interresting, nothing to do with OBE though, just wanted to tell ya if you didnīt know.   Be well and thx again for the tip //Qui-Gon            

375  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Having Problems on: March 11, 2002, 08:20:02
  Of course Sphere, keep us posted on your progress.

Spencer; "When you sleep, play close attention to your thoughts and the way your body feels, especially around the time before you wake up."    How do you propose that is done Spencer??  Usually when asleep, it is pretty hard being aware of thoughts and body sensations, at least for me... (cause you donīt mean the trance state - body asleep mind awake, from what I understand, well in a sence you do but not acchieved in the "normal way" if you know what I mean..)   Iīm out like a duck and arenīt aware of anything, as I would suppose most are.(except for some dreams of course)  How do you stay aware of your thoughts when you are sleeping?ī

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 11 March 2002  10:24:24
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16