The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2021, 17:03:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
376  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I did it! First Conscious Astral Projection Ever on: March 10, 2002, 17:39:37

Well then I suppose I gotta experience for myself how itīll be to fly, I havenīt done any hang gliding, but have made one parashute jump, and of course you do pretty much hang glide once the parashute develops so I can imagine...   attempted any more OBEīs since the success the other day?   be well// Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -
377  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / To Mr. Bruce on: March 10, 2002, 09:44:50
Thx Robert, Iīll check out the part you mentioned in A.D. as well...  be well //Qui-Gon

378  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Having Problems on: March 09, 2002, 21:24:50
Iīm to unexperienced to help you out, although I manage to easily enter the vibrations, but there, as always, nothing, nada.. zilch...
   just wanted to comment on you saying lying isnīt recommended - it sais so in Astral Dynamics??   I would think most people actually "OBE" lying down, but that is just what I think, I know I do...  I get nothing if I sit in a chair, or sit where ever for that matter..
   Good luck and donīt give up, once the "reward" will happen, itīll all be worth it....   //Qui-Gon

379  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The 3 MAIN Benefits from the OBExperience: on: March 09, 2002, 06:49:02
1) A powerful way of epxanding ones conciousness, "on all directions".
 2) Being able to develop an ability to get in touch with certain people who have "moved on", and in that way know they are okay.
  3) Flying, exploring, flying and....  exploring!! .. and moving thrue stuff, hey!!  Wink  

Iīm sure I would come up with a few more good reasons if I thought it thrue, as you said the benefits are so obvious to those of us who have "broadened our horizons", that one doesnīt need to write a list of what reasons one has to persue this, itīs just so OBVIOUS. hard to put into words)
  My family doesnīt understand at all the reasons for doing this, they can not see ONE single benefit gained thrue it, only fear and what can go wrong, not sure they even acknowledge that it is even possible.....  that was a bit frustrating in the beginning but now I couldnīt care less, hey I havenīt got the right nor the power to tell them what to think - and so I just let them think whatever they want, and I suggest that is what you to should do...  and if they canīt handle it, just donīt tell them more about it... zilch..  
   And remember, it is NEVER wrong to realizing ones true potentials.
      The "crime" is choosing not to Iīd say...
  take care// Qui-Gon

380  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I did it! First Conscious Astral Projection Ever on: March 09, 2002, 06:27:52
By the way, how was it like flying, the sensations??  Must feel odd to be flying without having any "body sensations", or perhaps one can have some realtime/astral body sensations, Iīm not sure...

381  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I did it! First Conscious Astral Projection Ever on: March 09, 2002, 06:17:32
BIG HUGE CONGRATS mate !!!!!!

Seemed you had an perfect OBE, do you reckon you "went" with your realtime or your astral body!?  I mean since the environment looked odd, does that suggest you travelled with your astral body, or can the environment look very different from what it normally does even if one travels with the realtime double?

Perhaps this was your grandpa you actually saw, from what I have understand, one often perceive older people much younger when out of body, fitter and apperently somewhere around 35 years of age looking. (of course when they to are "out")
  That could explain why he had hair on his head...  could it be he still thought he was alive while he werenīt? (either way - in a sence he was very much alive of course, but you know what I mean).

No risk of over emphasizing the significance of this event at all, itīs massive and I would be just as thrilled and excited as you, and I will in a short while =)

A whole lot of new possibilities has opened up to you, well they were always there, but now theyīll be more "available" to you Iīd reckon.

All the things you said you were hoping to do in the last part, in the end, is what motivates me as well, and I hope this will help you with conciously inducing OBEīs in the future, or perhaps you will be one of the lucky few who have continuarly spontaneus ones - anyhow, best of "luck" to you and once more, congrats!!

In friendship//  Qui-Gon

382  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / To Mr. Bruce on: March 08, 2002, 05:05:16
RelliK, I am a firm believer we pass thrue "death", with at least some sort of awareness, but I am skeptic that we will pass thrue with the same concious "earth identity" we have on at the time of "death"...   to me, living and then suddenly and completely just "vanishing" would be the ultimate cruelness, at least if none of your experiences comes to "use" and being stored somewhere - but Iīm sure thatīs not what happens..    
  I canīt personally understand all people, and they are many, who sais "oh I canīt imagine existing forever, that would be so boring, I hope I wonīt"...    how can it be boring??  Hey - you can probably do pretty much whatever at some level of existance, and if you wanna re experience the physical universe, letīs just forget a few things and re experience!! And there must be alot of stuff we canīt even imagine right now to do...  It wonīt get boring until one lets it be, that is my point of view...   this got a bit of subject, but anyway..

Take care// Qui-Gon

383  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Question/request for help on: March 08, 2002, 04:40:45
Resistance to change is the root for most pain, in your case stress, fear and lack of good sleep.   "Just" relax and go with the force, think of this to have a purpose, why would it otherwise happen to you THIS frequently.
Put yourself at service to that purpose - without fear, without negativity, and without any regard for wether not you are going to benefit(you most certainly will).
   Let go of tensionraising thoughts popping up in your mind, donīt get to caught up in the moment, trust what "happens to you" will be for your very best.   And even though Iīm not an experienced traveller yet, I can pretty mcuh ensure you, you wonīt take any damage from the experience.

Remember, the only thing to fear is fear itself.

Takes some courage, but hey, letīs go for it next time it happens, and share with us here your experience if youīd like.

Best of wishes// Qui-Gon

384  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lots of vibration, no OBE on: March 07, 2002, 17:09:14
I on the other hand only experience the vibrations when I enduce the trance state(body asleep, mind alert), and the vibrations are so strong I couldnīt possibly fall asleep, at least so it feels like.
  I havenīt yet succeeded with a concious OBE, at least not anyone I remembered, but the vibrations I quite often experience.
    How does yours feel, considering you fall asleep they canīt be THAT strong eyī??   Or they are but your mind arenīt all "alert"?
  Iīm sorry I canīt anser any of your Qīs, Iīm still way to unexperienced, but I was just corious how your vibrations felt like, if that could be described??  Mine was so immensely strong once that that itself was my most, litteraly "shaking", experience for along long time.

Take care mate, and best of luck to you with staying awake...

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]