The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 28, 2022, 09:50:16

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Time today went quicker than yesterday lol :)- Question about time on: May 06, 2011, 07:05:12
http://youtu.be/ksTngIWRnWs
The rest of his videos are very rich, dive in!
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: auras, intuition and crystals on: April 11, 2011, 06:58:33
It's bizarre how crystals have to be USED, like being properly positioned and engaged. I'll have to experiment more with them ... no advice though, sorry
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best way to induce a hypnagogic state? on: April 11, 2011, 06:52:41
Read a really boring book, then put 'er down when you're nodding. Easy as that! Lol I just did this earlier and had complete and instant entry into a lucid state. It was going a little fast too, and I couldn't focus down.
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Thought It Was Hard But The Real Reason Was I Didnt Want It on: March 28, 2011, 06:45:12
I've been coming around to that same potential. That we need to collectively disengage reality and re-engage another shared reality. It would be an experiment, but is completely possible. We can all imagine super-human powers, so why can't we agree it's reality? I thank you beavis, and accept your conscious suggestion. I will engage an open reality.

I have recently had constant dream series that pan out later in my reality. The bizarre thing is though that it happens often when I'm getting high, having strong emotional engagements, or serious things. The weird thing though is I had a bizarre dream I was burning these bushes in front of my house with my body and mind. I wonder if I will actually experience this, for it was surreal and lucid.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Being pulled/sucked out of body on: February 17, 2011, 08:38:29
Great video about fear!
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Being pulled/sucked out of body on: February 16, 2011, 06:23:11
I had the most awful 'pulling away/sucking experience' last night.

I wish i did too rolleyes, lol um but seriously that sounds disturbing.

I often sit in a buddha position and twirl around in one place which is amazing but last night I was upside down and a sort of solar shower was outside, I knew that my skin was cracking and I started to say in my state 'I am more powerful than you are, leave me alone',

Could you possibly restate what happened more clearly? I don't understand exactly your expectations, experience, and the situation itself. What is your state? The time? Any relevance?

and then started reciting the Lord's prayer (I'm not even religious - spiritual yes.)

The surprising things we find ourselves doing.

Does anybody have any tips for me? What do you all 'do' about this OBE stuff 'cos I haven't done anything about it at all.
Thanks all for your replies
grin

Do you meditate? Energy build? Define your spirituality?
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: BBC Horizon (2011) - What is Reality? on: February 06, 2011, 06:53:46
Abstraction is the only tool the human mind can use to grasp new understanding, that maybe existence is governed by different laws in different universes; in that the constituents of a universe devise the laws it abides by (or what ever other theory supports).
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: UFO over Jerusalem Video... What dya think? on: February 06, 2011, 06:48:42
I watched plenty of other videos, one about this guy debunking it w/ cgi affects, and two others, one w/ a side by side of the second video, and the other w/ translations and background info on the second video. Supposedly there were added audio clips, and I would have to agree with that, but other than that I believe the videos are genuine in base nature that there was a ufo over there. The immediate implications are small but still mounting evidence that there is higher intelligence readily available to the Human race.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Government preventing Astral Projection/Spiritual Awakening on: January 10, 2011, 20:33:29
www.deliberatedumbingdown.com
Start reading on it, shows there are psych-ops on american youth, implemented for half a century now ...
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Working hard on: January 06, 2011, 18:10:53
So last night in bed ...
I've now been able to get completely relaxed and deep in meditation w/o breathing or other senses creep back up on me. I was only aware of a portion of the right side of my face.
I was doing a tactile exercise to try to appear in that exercise ... and what I was doing was getting in and out of my van. I would slam the door on the way out, and slam it on the way in. I could feel the response of many different memories of getting into the van. I had about 8 different tactile responses. I could actually feel the vibration of slamming a door on my back, or of the rush of jumping out. After all this, I got discouraged because it didn't tug me out. I then just did some visual projection techniques, all seemed half-effective. I tried expanding 6' outwards to the side, twirling; shooting out the top of my head by a golden line tugging at my crown, which caused me to briefly see a point of light. Other than that, I got completely frustrated and had to swallow, for my mouth was full!
I probably should have tried to induce hypnogogic imagery to reach the edge, for I was partially awake.

How do you guys take care of saliva build-up before you shut down and stay awake? Have you guys had success doing those exercises still partially awake? How far did you have to go to break out?

Earlier that day I took a nap for an hour, and I remember waking from two dreams and checking the time after each. I remember once I came out of my second dream I came full force back through my heart.
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Kundalini Awakening! :O on: January 06, 2011, 06:28:24
Have you ever considered visiting a religious retreat like where monks congregate?? (I don't really know what they call them) Just wondering what the atmosphere is like there in your state of alternate consciousness.

Have you encountered orgonite or crystals?

I have sympathy for your Schizophrenia, I can't imagine the instability. You do have a large ability in perceiving the full spectrum of reality, which must be reassuring in some ways. You are literally experiencing death, in that you're subjectivity wanes and waxes constantly. Have you researched Philosophy? Of Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, etc? I've just begun a course on philosophy, but felt I've already self-discovered a ton of the content in pursuing OBE's and alternate consciousness.
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Kundalini Awakening! :O on: January 05, 2011, 23:18:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU&feature=player_embedded
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Kundalini Awakening! :O on: January 05, 2011, 23:15:02
That is so awe-mazing. I'm glad to hear you have fully awakened to reality! I sadly agree that the common/modern world is defunct, and dead in many ways. BTW I envy you're full raw food/veganism, I wish I could be there with you. JW, have you ever tried to transition you're focus/consciousness to more oneness than wholeness, ie more consciously focused to your left hemisphere than your right? Do you ever have shifts in perception, affection, clarity?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Birds fall out of sky, dead. on: January 05, 2011, 23:06:28
This all reminds me of the black plague that ravished Europe in whenever ... (you all know what I'm talking about), in how they blame quakes and gaseous outpoorings from them. Just saying, it's coincidental. My belief is they were poisoned; they accumulated some toxic materials, i don't know what it is but someone is responsible!
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A Dead Manís (Womanís) Guide to the Afterlife. on: January 02, 2011, 05:08:41
hell yes, I just put 27 as mine!
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I come in peace... on: January 02, 2011, 04:49:52
Welcome tweed! It's cool to hear your interest in OBE, and I hope it leads you far.

I've experience those energy sensations as well. The funny thing is I sleep on a loft, so when those 'winds' would get blowing the loft would actually shake.

I've also experienced two spheres circumnavigating my spinal column (externally). I've experienced the electricity and buzz in my head. The crazy thing about the electricity is it spasms through specific channels underneath my skin. Have you had these sensation before?
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Energy transfer through touch? on: January 02, 2011, 04:36:55
Crazy, I just had an experience where an image of a black square and a white light surrounding it the other night. I only saw it for two instances, and there was a point of light at the top. In the second instance I saw the light outline the left and top side of the square. I don't know exactly what the visualization represented but I felt myself coming back from an OBE.
The whole situation occurred very quickly. I was napping, and fell deep into a trance. I then remember seeing a friend through a window, and saying I can't do this [drugs?], then remembering I was actually in bed. My memory had lapsed from the trance until that instant. Then the square image appeared.
You suppose this square represents the encasing our physical body is to our spirit body? And the visualization is just an abstract our minds create?
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LUNAR ECLIPSE ON DECEMBER 21, 2010 on: December 22, 2010, 03:58:07
bonk, I was totally up that late last night and didn't go out to see it.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Mirages on: December 22, 2010, 03:48:59
So I know most of you know about chemtrails, and the many theories and common beliefs about them.
I've recently been watching Ultraman. It's a Japanese show, similar to Power Rangers, Godzilla/Pokemon. Look it up, it's a really interesting series.
But I just made a unique connection ... So chemtrails can produce this shadow affect directly above the trail, very peculiar.

And In Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers a mirage prequels the unveiling mystical events common to the series. Also, the Ultramen are normal people who remember their past selfs, and one Ultraman has OBE's that either trigger events or broadens the picture.

So ... how is this fantasy that is common place in Ultraman depicting true events to date? What is the film suggesting through these connections?
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: cats and astral projection on: November 22, 2010, 06:28:37
Hahaha, i believe so too, that cats are insane and are comfortable allowing themselves into those states. It is similar in the ways I perceive third eye vision and the ways cats pupils are slitted. Maybe they actually see third eye visions constantly XD ... and everyone knows cats are energy sensitive Tongue
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Ever Tried to take a Metaphysical object back to the Physical? on: November 22, 2010, 06:22:45
I do recall having an instance like that, i don't remember what it was, but that would be interesting to investigate. Maybe if we were of higher (energy) potential. Maybe those marbles were symbolic of something that was missing in your room that should be, or literally were something you should acquire.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Enigma and astral projection\afterlife on: November 22, 2010, 06:19:21
The path of excess could represent our excessive desire or ego to lead ourselves away from true wisdom the more we indulge into it's desire, and vice-versa. Excess is just strain on the self, and if we retain that energy then maybe we can spend it wisely.
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Monroe's energy body / chakra development on: November 20, 2010, 00:37:56
I've had experiences where I would see lights w/ my eyes closed; heavy pressures from main energy centers, not lasting too long; hearing hazy sounds like static, just not roaring. I've experienced all of this, and yet no OBE. I've had a couple real close ones. I also know what you mean about focusing on a chakra through out the day, and experiencing it's power.
24  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: how many of you belive? on: November 15, 2010, 19:49:08
But if you think of our collective unconsciousness, our combined perspectives, that forms a god like being. So technically, we all know we're god, yet we as individuals I only know my own channel of it.
25  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Can anyone become psychic? on: November 15, 2010, 18:17:31
I believe our psychic abilities are like our software. Anyone can access debug mode, it just needs to be sought after, engaged, developed, and honed. You have to know the right codes!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9