The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2021, 15:45:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Cursing on: December 28, 2012, 20:30:06
What does respect mean to you? I think people often confuse it with being polite. That is something you have to work on. To build up. But respect for me is rather an attitude. I respect someone because I decided to do it. Or decided not to do it. Not because it is a consensus or I want anything in return.
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Cursing on: December 28, 2012, 18:09:58
Hey guys!

I came across some writing the other day which was about why people find "curse" words offensive. It said that this whole thing has a religious origin. Religion consider sex dirty when it is performed for only pleasure's sake, and these words are related to the urogenital system, so they are perceived as dirty mainly because of this religious - be it conscious or not -  influence. Pretty interesting if you ask me.

On the other hand, I think these words are part of the language and there is nothing "dirty" about them. I grew up in a small town, where a century ago the people with the "dirtier" mouth had the greater respect. It was so natural to them to incorporate these words it wasn't reflecting uneducation or anything like that.

I know that cursing is not allowed on most of the forums since a fraction of people find it offensive, but actually I find it offensive that I can't show my full range of vocabulary when I want to express myself without receiving a warning/ban. I mean, it is a cheap excuse to say that it's offensive, and ignoring the fact that it is restricting others in their freedom of speech at the same time.

I know I can always walk away if I don't like it, but nobody is forcing you to read "dirty" posts, you can just ignore them. Or walk away.

So the question is: what is wrong with cursing, why don't you like/use these words?

28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: astralp projection and third eye- military on: December 28, 2012, 08:12:23
That could possibly "color" or hinder your experience. I mean having bad conscience or the very fact of fearing that this could happen.

On the other hand I still can't see how could anything be sacred, not even life. So I am not advising you to run around in circles in some kind of killing spree, but consider the possibility that the ones you kill agreed upon it just for the sake of the experience. Which would make having a bad conscience pointless. Unless you want it evil.
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do I teach others what I see? on: December 27, 2012, 23:40:29
Maybe people don't believe things that others bluntly state because anyone can do that and they rather trust their own opinion.

Or maybe enlightenment knocked on their door too the other day and said that reality a subjective experience and it should really be a red flashy warning sign when you meet someone who wants to convince you of their version about it.
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hunting. Effect spirituality? on: December 27, 2012, 21:21:37
Aww, this myth is taught by the universities of this country, but I found opposing info after a little research, which seems credible. Now who should I trust huh...

It is not like I'd change my diet anyways, since it works for me, but thx for the info guys.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hunting. Effect spirituality? on: December 27, 2012, 19:57:09
If you want to start an all protein diet it wouldn't be smart to rely only on vegetal proteins since they don't contain all the essential amino acids your system needs. (These are the ones your body unable to synthetize). And these amino acids are essential for the uptake of the other amino acids, so without them you would be in a serious trouble in the long run.

I am a vegetarian too, and I consume dairy to avoid that. Another option could be recombinant proteins produced by microorganisms, but I'm not sure if they are used for nutrition purposes by humans, at least not where I live.

Also, you should ask your doctors about metabolic acidosis whet it comes to all protein diet  cool.
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: astralp projection and third eye- military on: December 27, 2012, 13:04:14
I don't know what do you consider holy or unholy, but  I think these are religious concepts which are used to make you feel guilty about something. Although I don't get it, how could something be holy or unholy. Do you think you should be worried about what you do in your free time as long as you don't hurt anyone?
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hunting. Effect spirituality? on: December 27, 2012, 12:47:32
Wow, thx for the link. I never thought they have any material for free  cool.

I think you can prove it for yourself that plants are conscious in a way simply by talking to them. Dying plants can be restored by communicating with them.

I don't know if animals or plants are meant to be food for people, I just don't agree with becoming vegetarian only because one doesn't want to harm an innocent creature. What is innocence anyway? I assume that there must be guilty beings too. Who is the judge? And why project these human attributes on other beings?

On the other hand I wonder if animals and plants conduct these kinds of intellectual masturbations or just simply understand the reason of their existence better than we do.
34  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Old soul magnetism on: December 27, 2012, 09:01:56
I was born under the sign of Gemini too and I used to "jump from flower to flower" but because I always came to the conclusion that there is no nectar at all for me.

I mean what's the point of having people around you who - instead of wanting to hear your opinion - just want you to reassure you in their opinion, who find comfort in being themselves in your company only to transform into some kind of socially acceptable droid when others are around. And after that go back to themselves and make excuses about not wanting to hurt others feelings.

Or have you ever had to come to the conclusion that people you have known for years just simply misinterpreted you or just simply weren't there?

It's not laziness or fear of investing the time and energy to leave these flowers behind. Or being selective when it comes to finding new ones. I just feel like I know better than wasting my energy.
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dec 2012 looms... but no planet Niburu!! on: December 27, 2012, 08:14:43
I read something about a galactic alignment called "The finger of god" and how is it supposed to be faith changing and stuff...
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hunting. Effect spirituality? on: December 27, 2012, 08:10:18
Also note how we wrap our opinions in politically correct statements about "killing", about what would we do and about what is right/wrong for you. And other times we point out that there are no such things but different experiences. Good luck with making up your mind  cheesy!

Why do you guys think that plants can't feel pain? Or it is not murder to slice them up? They don't have a nervous system which would process the information of pain receptors and they don't scream or fight back, but this doesn't mean you can't hurt them.
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dec 2012 looms... but no planet Niburu!! on: December 27, 2012, 07:59:34
What kind of galactic alignment  huh? Did I miss something?
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dec 2012 looms... but no planet Niburu!! on: December 26, 2012, 07:31:33
No, not crazy times. It's time to learn the truths that have baffled us for so many years.

It's time to do some serious research on Pyramids and not just all the speculation that has gone on. The Russians are way ahead of everyone else on this. They have found things in the Bosnian and the Egyptian Pyramids that they have "reverse engineered" and are now learning more and more about. One of those things, not found in the Pyramid, but is based on healing and energy patterns is a device known as the Scenar.  http://www.scenaralliance.com.au/index.php

They are also leading everyone on Torsion Field Research. http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/tors/

Okay, I understand that you don't get my sense of humor Smiley. The links contain interesting info anyway, so thx.
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Seeing Auras. on: December 26, 2012, 06:03:36
There was a deaf girl in the series called Heroes who also could do that  cool.
40  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's gonna happen to this room? on: December 26, 2012, 06:00:59
Why, the transition of ages is yet to come  grin...
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Dec 2012 looms... but no planet Niburu!! on: December 25, 2012, 21:25:52
Yeah, and Lionheart sells these pyramids in his/her christmas kiosk. Crazy times, that's all I can say.
42  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hunting. Effect spirituality? on: December 25, 2012, 21:22:40
Make sure you go for the female deers 'cause the males are going to pay you back in hell by sticking their antler up yo @$s. No kidding, that's their rule .).
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Seeing Auras. on: December 25, 2012, 07:09:42
I don't see auras. I 'feel' others presence. It's not really like a physical thing, rather effects me on an emotional level.
44  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: New World Order - Centralized Kind or Decentralized Kind on: December 24, 2012, 19:59:15
Yeah, I was going to say that about history, but then I was like books and other written stuff are dead and you don't really have too many people around to tell you about what happened hundreds of years ago. But even the recent part of history speaks for itself. And actually that is the part which shows the direction we are moving in IMO.

And I don't really see a tendency that things are changing for "better". But yeah, the outcome would depend on the quality of that government.
45  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: New World Order - Centralized Kind or Decentralized Kind on: December 24, 2012, 17:18:29
Well, no Cheesy. But you could share yours regarding this Smiley.

It's none of my concerns if it happens or not, I am not afraid of it, but I guess it would decrease the pool of available experiences for the incarnations who would live during those times.
46  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: New World Order - Centralized Kind or Decentralized Kind on: December 24, 2012, 08:02:13
From the viewpoint of science, life and evolution started with autocatalytic RNA molecules,  DNA and proteins appeared later. And the common direction of information flow is DNA-RNA-protein. Sometimes RNA-DNA-RNA-protein.

And I don't want to be an alarmist, but centralized world order or single government is only good for one thing: easier mass control. I don't know anything about your countries but there isn't a single thing the government did for the people who live here except manipulating/abusing/misleading them.

Very innocent and well meaning thought on the surface, but in the case of multiple countries at least you can notice the contradictions and lies - what would would happen if you were fed with "information" from only one source? What would be your reference point? Your own intuition? Which is colored by your own beLIEfs and expectations?
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Praying. on: December 20, 2012, 09:10:58
well at the risk of being mauled by everyone here  grin
its just a thought that is focused on in order to manifest itself from the metaphysical to the physical
very powerful when genuine

Instead of mauling you I would like to completely agree.
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Post your favorite songs and bands! on: December 14, 2012, 09:35:14
Not saying that the song is my all time favourite, but the video is just simply genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yedD4JsZyT0
49  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Simultaneous incarnations on: December 14, 2012, 06:35:06
I didn't want to make it bend to the physical world's rules, I was just wondering, how do you perceive this whole stuff from your current, physical perspective. And assuming that your consciousness is temporarily placed in your body suggest the existence of time, IMO Smiley. I didn't even mean that I believe in simultaneous or subsequent incarnations, I was just getting hypothetical...
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Binaural beats or silence? on: December 13, 2012, 21:10:38
Everyone is everyone else's teacher  grin...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6