The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 14:07:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Earth Population on: November 24, 2021, 12:01:01
Just giving it a quick look it's insane:
Energy consumed
Solar energy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvp9bdjqxnp590h/Water-energy%20stats.png?dl=0
And yet look how precariously we still worship the oil without batting an eye for the alternatives.
I sure hope we , can put to use thought=action.

What's going to happen in 100 years when the population will be twice as much than today?  
Can we professionally speculate like mature children on that? lol. I wish I could say 'digital upload of consciousness', but probably won't be necessary with everyone packed up at home inside a cozy mind-bending capsule thing. The metaverse will make things like the movie you mentioned Free Guy or a low-tier Ready Player One, a thing (eventually). The singularity had to hit a long time ago, like an unmeasurable time ago, this is just petroleum jelly for the beliefs of mankind. And this is just for the first world, third world I suppose will continue with cargo cults. What are your thoughts?

Thanks for the link, really enjoyed live statistics Smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 21, 2021, 03:05:11
Welcome back my friend!  smiley It's been a while now since you posted here. I would love to hear more about this new "photo album" focus that you have going on. You could describe it more in a new thread if you wish. It's something new, something fresh. Definitely a topic to peak some interest here! 

Thanks a lot! If I'm lucky I get to go there twice a day. Lol  smiley

Maybe I could even read something for someone, itís always good to have something to contribute. I never thought I could experience that much up there.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What's in Your Gift Bag on: September 16, 2021, 02:28:14
Ok well, I do have little experience. Thereís probably a lot of mileage between where I want to be and where I am about right now but I see progress. Yet the gear shifting me there is always another love. The countless transcendental remarkable experiences that started as a steady poke, wanting me to glance at them to learn, have developed into a world alive of itís own to which I can only but ravel and marvel in solitude.

I used to use an alarm to wake up  but not anymore as I am certain now that the dreams that hold meaning to me come when they have to and not when I want to. Some of the perks are seeing my future self. Avoiding probabilities also comes to mind.

One cool and rare experience I find myself in nowadays more often than not is that, when conditions are met and my focus or sleep is just right on the end of the page so to speak, I shift into a book or that old family album where I see a tarot card and I immediately see its development with incredible recall afterwards worthy of waking with a headache.

Yaíll just got to know I hope you could have that much fun looking at old pictures projecting. smiley
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Real Audience on: August 17, 2021, 12:00:41
I don't log in often right now. On occasions I check threads with a hot topic as a headline too.  lol.

This place is absolutely awesome.

grin
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 01:30:53
I'll take the chance to bump this thread to wish The Astral Pulse a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. You are all the most special bunch of spiritual family people I've known. Health and Happines and Light without end to every one of you, you incredible individuals. And don't forget to forget the seriousness and have some fun. Smiley

HOLY CRAP WAS I EVER WRONG!!!  HAHA
This has been the worst year EVAR!!!!!!  >_<
Made my day x'D
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 26, 2019, 08:47:06
I wanted to try and give it a go. Unfortunatedly, had a power off until about just now.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 07, 2019, 17:21:04
I only inspired my little sister just by showing her Tom Campbell's laboratory record of a dual projection. The catch was that I told that she could get me out and then I'd lead. If you sense any issue, try and attempt to eastablish some reaffirming goal that suggests to them they should fear nothing. My sister's smile was ten times more beautiful after she did it herself. Before that she said that everything felt like being a guest, at someoneís play.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 25, 2019, 11:53:58
If you manage to wake while feeling the drowsiness, that's usually a sign that you are close to the point B, or next to entering a non-physical experience. I've been trying after 4 hours or more of time but I find it difficult to stay aware and I end up missing the exit. However if you endure the heavy foggy sensations of grogginess you may likely end up having an experience. You can then do a rehearsal, try to visualize your last experience, and slowly but surely, you affirm it in you mind and you forget about your body, and done.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: February 06, 2019, 03:57:41
Greetings Rising! And welcome to the Pulse, this is a great place with very incredible people. I am sure you will find your stay here most enjoyable and entertaining.
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Healing curses/negative energy on: January 17, 2019, 03:52:07
Can meditations, breathing exercises or other forms of altered states, help to rid yourself of curses on your body?

Thankss.
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Want a nightmare? on: January 15, 2019, 09:11:39
Creepiest 15 minute of reading. And that was not so long ago I saw this here lol.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2018, 02:27:07
I wanted not to start a new topic here, so Merry Christmas to the whole Astral Pulse community and may these holiday be very enjoyable and filled with magic for everyone.  smiley
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nice to be Back on: November 05, 2018, 00:58:12
Great to see  the site back .
I took the time to see other forums in the meantime but it is necessary to admit, few sites have such a massive vault of posts and records like here at the pulse.
There are a lot of things out there in the web that would just make you crack a laugh all day long if you had the time. Lots of missinformation there too.
I wondered what made the pulse to crash so suddenly and abruptively though. I was praying to be able to come back and save my messages lol.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 15, 2018, 11:30:38
You gave me an idea, Rakkso. Next time I AP  I will call the active pulse members to join me. It will be curious what will happen.

I will make sure to sleep with the intent to be alert regarding the astral current. Lightbeam smiley
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Inside the Buckingham Palace on: October 15, 2018, 08:39:55
Woh that was really cool light beam. The way you kept all the NP focus so strong in there is amazing.
If you happen to throw a NP party send up some vibes and I'll be sure so show up and bring some cake for the whole astral pulse here, lol.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 15, 2018, 07:05:32
I think this is a great idea to get more people to project more frequently. One of the things I noticed is that perhaps only Lumaza saw this as being more of a test and to be taken seriously, so last night I naturally use the hotline. I can't really wrap my head around what happened later as I had no expectations of what would happen but it was as if some sort of a switch had flicked there. Last thing I remember is flying somwehere and BAMM I was up. My memory there gone. (NVRMIND lol)
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whilst There Was No One - Theresa Baby on: October 08, 2018, 14:58:49
I agree, more "frequency/repetition" of these events would be nice. Once in awhile, I will go through a full week or these experiences, night after night. I find though that you kind of need time between to actually be able to understand what had occurred. Many of these experiences seem to leave you perplexed in the days following them. But somewhere along the line, you seem to finally be able to "get it". Sometimes that takes a few hours, sometimes a few days, sometimes even years. The "understanding" will reveal itself. Another lesson learned, on to the next!  grin

My nights have been full of lucid dreams as lately itís ridiculous really. Great. The moments to understand the meaning of a dream comes. Onee thing that remain is the advice Iím given here. (Patience paying off). shocked

Thanks, back to sleep now. (Hopefully I can apply the principle/beginning of the technique). grin
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whilst There Was No One - Theresa Baby on: October 06, 2018, 18:14:09
I seem to always be protecting or helping them in some way. So, it's "all good"!  smiley grin

Thats some nerve. Surprises like that usually blow the whole experienced for me and I dont remember a lot.
But an experience like that even though a lot of people could have probably died had you not diffused the bomb, isn't that more of a trainning for a simulation rather than some sort of retrievals in the white house, or could it have been both, or are they different?
It's a great story Lumaza an I wish I could experience this kind of adventure on a more repetitive and frequent basis there since you get to learn a lot of non-physical skills, like last week where I learned how to make club sandwiches, I thought it was a retrieval to feed the children.
Any ideas of what this was?
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whilst There Was No One - Theresa Baby on: October 06, 2018, 17:20:51
Not sure what you mean exactly Rakkso by 'second form'.

Well I read something about being aware in first person mode during the dream or in this case the nightmare that you experienced is the first form as this is the basic natural experience... second form sharpens your feelings.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whilst There Was No One - Theresa Baby on: October 04, 2018, 14:42:51
It does sounds like some sort of retrieval at first seeing that you care for the girl and her basically not getting lost and away from her non-physical mother. But feelings are those of nightmare too.
Being so vivid it appears to me that you were on your "second form".
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: September 04, 2018, 17:28:07
We have power downs lately so it's a good thing that you get to lie outside at night so you don't cook yourself up inside and looking up at the starry sky you absolutely always caugh the stars moving. Yesterday I saw one permanent dot of light across the sky from horizon to horizon and maybe an hour later it came back from where it went. Not to mention that you can suddenly see something blinking once strongly out of nowhere in the sky and then it won't happen again for a while and you think you are crazy until you see it again. Lol
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: June 28, 2018, 17:16:57
That sounds great. See it is creating a shielding feeling that sounds great. 

I have a guide with the shape of a monk as well. As I told Lumaza once, he took me in one of my dreams to see the world tree, or how the world was like a tree and bearing seed for foundations.

Can you retrieve the blood coins? Can you remember if there was any engravings to pull you or push you towards some destination she had?

Has it changed your perception? Maybe you could try another phase session, try to get some answer to be more clear so when you know you flip back awaken.

There is nothing I can just think of that has not been already mentioned here before. Perhaps it is of luck disguised.  smiley
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 29, 2018, 21:05:31
Thanks but there is not really much to do. People would ripp it.

Shoes with no laces? Man and here I was thinking of some way to get rid of my leg in the RTZ. lol

That is great to know here Nameles. Iím basically a noob when it comes to interacting with my fears... but Iíll get there. smiley

24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just a General Chat on: April 28, 2018, 18:42:21
Woaw Nameless you've got some serious ovaries. I can't even tie my shoes and you do it all so eaasy. Lol  tongue

In any cases my dreams have been taking vacationss. We are having electrical power shutdowns daily and sometimes it's more the times without power... Oh man.

Could that have been a sort of... I don't know something like a test of fear of lizards and stuff?? smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 22, 2018, 18:28:01
I just gotta ask; has anyone experienced an astral event in which someone tried to take or trick you into giving them your genetic material?

I won't go into detail but the other night I had an experience where someone close to me signed a contract with 'others'. I clearly saw their signature and it was dead-on accurate with a date (not to distant). I was not asked to sign the contract but to seal it with my DNA. I was given a swab kit. I did the swab and sealed the envelope (so to speak). This was where I gained fully lucidity

I refused to hand it over. I demanded answers as to why they needed my genetic material. They would not answer. They were shocked that I had become aware and followed what was going on. They were not overtly threatening but more covert it seemed. They seemed as shocked at my refusal as I was for being asked to hand it over to begin with.

Anyone with anything similar or any thoughts on this?

I donít know if you are traversing the badlands or anything like the lower realms here, but I surely would be very cautious with making any deals in whatever realms I find myself in.

I propose you something, if you really want to find out. Why donít you try to see these entities again, but next time, make sure you ask them their names and claim that you have a couple of lawyers here in the physical and that they are going toÖ I donít know, write your part of the agreement with them. Supposedly, by knowing their names you have some control over them, so that way if they try to pull out a bad move on you...

Baam, you can legally eat them alive!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9