The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2021, 04:03:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
626  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / chakra help on: May 07, 2002, 19:04:02
i'm not sure that the chakras are linear- there is probably energy transfers going on between them. i "feel" some of them some of the time but some i have barely felt.NEW energy. chi gung, acupuncture put energy into them through some secondary circuit. a couple times after acupuncture i felt energy in my brow chakra.

627  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / The power of music on: May 07, 2002, 16:21:38
pink floyd just released a 2 cd compilation called echoes, which has some of their early spacy stuff besides their later big sellers. Roger Waters just released a live verion, which is good although he is the is the only floyd on it.
just last weekend i was listening to his version of dogs, there was howling noises and ogran swirlings but i was listening to the constant beat of the cymbals and my body started buzzing-quiet in the midst of chaos

628  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Chakra charging. on: May 07, 2002, 16:10:21
before i read astral dynamics if i would wake in the night i would do the brushing technique clockwise over each chakra and this would put me in a trance state, if i did not fall asleep first.sometimes after i fell asleep i would later experience vibrations and OBE experiences. i was doing the tactile imaging too cause i had acquired this technique from a bodywork class. i also did this from the back of my body clockwise(from back). energy work people claim the chakras should rotate clockwise, so i have never experimented going counterclockwise.

629  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sorting energy from matter? on: May 06, 2002, 22:01:39
seems like the onset of vibrations happens in the process of relaxation- you do not have to be in trance for them to start. seems like their likelhood of being  intense and/or easy to start happens in some cycle of the moon or astrological or personal whatever.(sounds like a good question for the moderator.) i remember waking one night going to th bathroom and laying back down and they started without a thought about it, other times they take forever to induce

630  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / The power of music on: May 06, 2002, 19:13:00
music is interesting- i paticullarly like pink floyd- however a couple weeks ago while doing the OBE techniques with heart racing into my mind pops one of the early pink floyd atmospherics- acid flashback i guess.
anybody have any drumming experiences?
one time about 15 years ago i was drumming with a group of about 30 stoned hippies,with drums and pecussive instuments, and was trying to find the beat and came into a space where i stopped thinking and became one with the beat -it wasn't like i could just drum along but i fell into an intense trance.
music is powerful  
i"ll see you on the dark side of the moon

631  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / synchronicity on: May 01, 2002, 18:45:31
syncronicity has been a good OBE stimulator for me. seems like I had my experienceswere before or after art bell interviewed OBE people. the best one was a couple days before Robert Bruce"s, i drifted up through my daughters room above mine, saw the light fixture on the ceiling and thought that was my cue to authenticate/remember the experience. next day when i recalled it i was bummed because the ligh fixture in my OBE was different  from the one that is actually there. It was not till robert talked about the interplay of the subconcious and the alice in wonderland effect that i understood what had happened.

632  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / HELP AND PATIENCE on: May 01, 2002, 17:03:54
as someone who has recently been trying the techniques in AD and has spontanous projections in my sleep recently(before i tried the techniques) i would like to add that the intense sensations do seem to mellow out(instead of the  intensely  pounding heart it seems to come and go as you relax which is not as distracting to your trance), the stages seem to transpire smoother and you start to get used to the sensations. as far as the techniques i think it was mentioned in the book to switch between them which helps. also notice that there is some natural cycle  that seems to bring them on easier and spontaniously, just recently before the full moon it seemed easy to bring on the buzzing and  sometimes the buzzing would even wake me.

633  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / "Golden Light Meditation" vs N.E.W. ??? on: April 21, 2002, 17:25:45
i do not know if it is better, i have not viewed this subject as competitive sport before, but as that different techniques may work better at  different stages of your development. i like the NEW stuff because i have always been partial to to methods which use the feelings of the body and the visual process rather than the mental spaceouts of mantras.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]