The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 16, 2022, 15:52:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy raising gives me gas... on: May 04, 2005, 01:49:22
I get farty.
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / The Original Chakras on: April 14, 2005, 12:31:05
What do you mean by "original?"

Do you mean the energy centers a lot of people refer to as the 7 primary chakras? Yeah, that's a good depiction of where people generally agree they're located.
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telepathy on: March 24, 2005, 12:56:05
Darn it. Sad Those links don't work for the new forum.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How To Build A Soul on: March 15, 2005, 17:43:11
There some mention of how to create souls over in that Arch Angel Michael thread.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Horray For the Moderators on: February 28, 2005, 11:55:58
And they're not even dead!

But I'm sure someone will tell them that the winds are changing. That as of the 26th, things were being arranged to make them die faster, and that he shouldn't have set the 26th as a date.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 7 Days on: February 21, 2005, 00:32:09
<_< So, like, when you guys get all dead and stuff... Can I be one of the new moderators?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Why astral project? on: February 15, 2005, 21:31:16
It's cool.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Am I about to make the final leap? on: February 09, 2005, 15:23:28
I'm afraid I can't help you, Sam.
Ziggy has no idea what you're here to do.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / What is your first projection? on: February 09, 2005, 15:22:11
I don't really remember mine. I know it's posted somewehre here on this forum if al lthe posts from the last incarnation of this forum are still around.

It wasn't anything spectacular. All of my OBEs have been sucky, so far.

They happen when I give up, or when I'm not trying. I sort of kind of lucid in taht I can tell I'm out of my body, but I'm not really in control or anything. My mind goes stupid.

I just float around, and bump into walls, and bump off walls. No pain sensations, or anysensations like with the towel cabinet, though.

They only last a few minutes at most.

I need more practice and skills.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I don't know what to do! on: February 09, 2005, 03:36:52
So, a few months ago, my grandpa, my last living grandparent, died. Sad It was sad. Everyone was sad. We all cried. He was supposed to married that weekend, too.

Anyways, on to the subject of my topic title. Like the description says, though, I don't need to do anything.

My mom has been emailing my cousin's wife (so, she's like my cousin-in-law or something?). She's done this for a while, though, but that's not the point. (Oh, and don't worry, I didn't do anything illegal, or snoop, or anything. My mom showed me the messages.) My cousin has three kids. One is his and his current wife, my cousin-in-law. And  two are his and his exwife's. He and my cousin-in-law raise them, though, especially now that Grandpa is passed.

Wow... how can  I say so much and say nothing? Well, my cousin-in-law says that since Grandpa has passed, strange things have been going on in their house. She says TVs and lights go on and off all the time seemingly by themselves (mostly in the children's room) and there are loud noises.

She also says that the youngest kid (4 or 5,  Ithink. I saw her when we went to the funeral. She's a cute kid, but she made me feel old, beceause hte last I saw her, she was  small baby in diapers) talks to grandpa and my cousin-in-law's passed over mother.

Also, CIL says at night she sometimes smells grandpa's cologne.

Now, my grandpa liked to play around with people, but he didn't like wasting anything, like electricity. So, I don't think the poltergeist activity is him.

Sad Man, if I lived there, I'd be at their place all the time, because I'm into stuff like OBEs and ghost and stuff!

But they're not... Sad So I can't just be like "Hey, CIL, where's the ghost? That's cool! Hey, CIL's youngest kid, talkin' to grandpa?" Or anything like that.  And I don't want to get the message "You believe in that stuff? Sad You can still be Saved."

There's really no point to this long rant other than I wish I was there with all this supposedly haunting activity going on. I'd be investigating, and trying to have OBEs there to see what's up, but they don't because they're not the type of peopel interested in this, and will probably shut down the little one's psychic faculties. Sad

Also, I'm reading PPSD, and you know how when you read about bad stuff or diseases, everytime you blink you think it's happening to you? Now I'm like "OMG! Polterigeist  activity! They're kids! Maybe a negs trying to get them!"
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: questins on: February 06, 2005, 20:26:49
Quote from: Yung Nate
Hi every1 I'm new I'm Yung Nate but just call me Nate
I have a few questions about having an oobe: -

1. does it have to be dark

2. do I have to close my eyes

3. can I do it  sitting, lying, etc.

4. is the astral world as big as the real world

thnx much

1) No. There can be as much light in the room as you want.

2) No, you don't have to close your eyes. Most people just find it easier and less distracting.

3) You can project from any position, most people just find it a lot easier when they're comfortable and relaxed. Most people find sitting or lying down more confortable and relaxing.

4) It's bigger.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / This psychic attack stuff... on: February 03, 2005, 06:20:30
Quote from: Inguma
Does sound like it might well have been something neg induced:
Did it only happen once? Do you remember waking up into it? Was there an almost tangible feeling of fear/dread in the room, were you afraid before you saw the skulls? Any physical sensations?

Rob

Yes, it did only happen the one time. I don't know if I was trying to go to sleep or if I woke up and started t osee it. I know I was scared, and when I was scared, I saw the skulls. Physical? No, unless you count crying from fear, and trying to get away.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / This psychic attack stuff... on: February 02, 2005, 00:29:27
I have some money now, so I bought some books, I got Mastering Astral Projection and ordered Practical Psychic Self Defense, which hsn't come in yet.

Well, anyways, the other day, I was thinking about stuff...I remembered something from when I was little. Five or something. I don't know, I was young, and I know it was more than 10 years ago.

Because it happened once, and so long ago, I'm putting this under Astral Chat and not Psychic Self Defense.

Now, the actual story. I don't know what brought the memories back or anything, but this is what happened.

I remember I woke up in the middle of the night, and I was afraid. Everywhere I looked in the dark, I would see these scary skulls looking at me.  Every where, so I was crying or something, and I got into my mom's bed.

When I stuffed my face into her armpit, I didn't see anything. But everywhere else, I saw the scary skulls. So, I fell sleep tucked into her arm.

Does this sould like I was lunch for something wandering by? I've been interested in paranormal stuff for only a few years now, but I had forgotten about that stuff. But, thinking about that now, and coming to this forum and stuff, it makes me think....
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Projection sickness please read! on: January 30, 2005, 21:12:38
Quote from: majour ka
Quote from: Risu no Kairu
Now, back on subject, how does she know that they hurt their energy through Astral projection? Was she watching someone project, and she saw them pop or something?

Its called clairvoyance Risu, look it up.

Im new? new to what?

I accidently quoted the wrong message last time!

Let me rephrase what I meant.  Was she watching someone have an out of body experience from start to finish, and witness it creating this energy disturbance, or what?

(I'm still on the "I don't believe this" bandwagon. I can't any instruments, though, so I'm the page turner.)

Gah. I hope this is my last edit.

I wasn't calling you new to anything. I didn't even look at your username until a few minutes ago! I was just throwing out two things I don't like. I've seen several people post messages on the forum stating stuff like "I'm a n00b, sorry" and "please help an idiot newbie" and I don't like that.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Projection sickness please read! on: January 29, 2005, 18:00:53
The only thing I'm sick of on these boards is people saying things like "this might make me unpopular" and "sorry for being a dumb n00b!"

Quit it! You don't need be sorry you're new, and you don't have to (well,you  SHOULDN'T have to) worry about being hated because you bring something "alternative" to the  table.

Now, back on subject, how does she know that they hurt their energy through Astral projection? Was she watching someone project, and she saw them pop or something?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Post Some Interesting Commands To Try When OBE.. on: January 25, 2005, 00:13:20
Don't forget this little classic:

KAIOKEN!!

It doubles your power and gives you a red aura.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / So, I figure there is still hope for me yet... on: January 22, 2005, 16:59:40
So, I was listening to those Robert Bruce interviews from the Robert Bruce Interview website.

I'm only 19, and he didn't get into this until aroudn 20-21.

So, I still have plenty of time to get out and try to become proficient at it!

Man, it's been a while since I posted here.

Also, I think I had OBE or a dreamOBE the other day.

I can't tell because I was tired, it was one of those between-snooze naps in the morning.

I found myself floating, after hitting the snooze button, I was floating through the kitchen (the other half of my room). I found myself again with the whole movement control difficulties I've experienced before.

I was just kind of floating forward, hitting the edges of door ways, and using those to push myself through the house.

I found my sisters, adn they were yelling at me for waking them up.

Then my alarm went back off, and they were still asleep.

I'm not sure it was  dream or not, though.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Past and future travel on: November 06, 2004, 16:42:23
Yeah, it's possible, but you don't need to do it to relive your own memories.

You're memories are a part of you, so you can access  them yourself. Just meditate, and think about the things you want to remember, or something.

I don't know to do it, becaue I've not done it, but I do know it can be done.
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I'd like to research how accurate people are remote viewing on: October 18, 2004, 20:55:20
I don't think you should give otu any information until the time is up, or someone nails it.

"Yeah, you're part right, it's this, but not that" might get in the way of other people
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / First non lucid dream AP and some scary monster... on: October 15, 2004, 04:30:36
Looks like yoru astral septic tank is backed up.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / So, uh, what is your super person identity? on: August 15, 2004, 02:02:13
Now, I know you people probably hear this question a lot, so you're probably sick and tired of it, but I have to ask.

If you were a Super Hero or Super Villain, who would you be?

What would you do? Why?

I would be a Super Villain. My name would be Relatively Impolite Guy. My costume would cover my whole body, and make me look like I have muscles. It would be a dark purplish color. The cape would be a shiny, silky, green on the back, and shiny, nice gold on the inside. It would touch the ground, and be bullet proof.

My mask would conform to my face, and cover my forehead, eyes, and nose. My hair would be covered by...something. A different hat each time.

Going down, diagonally, from left to right, in big, yellow letters, "RIG." Of course I'd wear big, purple, waterproof, steel-toed boots that go all the way up to my knee. Some nice, light, thin gloves. So I can feel moisture, and temperature and stuff.

Some of my super powers would be the ability to hum "Pop Goes the Weasel," and at the POP! my body hair would grow and inch all around. And, if I wanted, I could suck the hair back in. That would probably hurt, though.

I would also have the ability to talk to rocks, and walk on mud without sinking itno it or getting it stuck to my boots.

Some of the evil deeds I would do would be things like:

Not holding the door open for the person behind me.
Crossing the street when it says "don't walk."
Not helping people across the street.
Leaving the toilet seat up.
Using the washermachine on warm or hot while someone is in the shower.
Walking by and ignoring people who have dropped their stuff.
Question people with seemingly innocent questiosn that will ruin their day. ("Oh, you're wearing that? No. No. It's fine." "I never noticed that grey hair before." "Did your shirt shrink a little in the wash? It seems a bit smaller on you today.")

I also think that I might have these energy cannons. Two of them shoulder cannons, that fold back onto my back under the cape. Of course the cape would have to be removed to use them. And the other two would be a little smaller, and fold up in between the two shoulder ones. They would fold down words, and point behind me, then swivel around my sides to point fowards. But, maybe the cannons would make it difficult to do evil and stuf.

Not that I've thought about it or anything.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Why do people try to discount something by... on: August 07, 2004, 23:47:29
...misspelling other words?

That bothers me. They don't agree with something so they try to defend what they like by doing something like "Well, I like A, so it is not "teh 57up1d!!!11!1" I win the argument because of  how I typed "stupid.""

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / How am I supposed to know when I'm in an ASC? on: July 15, 2004, 00:21:14
Erm... Hello.

Am I supposed to know when I'm in an altered state of consciousness?

How do you folks know when you are?

Everytime I notice that I'm no longer having thoughts, I, uh, start having thoughts, and I seem to wake up. As though I was asleep.

This happened earlier today, when I was sitting on my sofa, listening to the remote viewing audio lesson things from Firedocs.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Attention Nay... on: June 12, 2004, 01:47:02
I, uh, I didn't want to mention this before, but,

You've been using a lot of emoticons, lately.

I think... I think you may have an addiction.

The only way you can get through this, though, is to first admit you've got an addiction.

Don't worry, we're here to help you. We're [mostly] all your friends.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I've a question about past life recognition... on: June 11, 2004, 20:28:03
OK, I don't ever recall having a memory for a past life, but I would guess that one person would know they're having a past life memory because it would seem like a normal memory.

That's not what I'm questioning.

How do people know that some of the peopel they know now are some of the people they knew in a past life?

Do they look the same or something?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23