The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2021, 11:31:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
101  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / gettin some ladies with magic on: February 20, 2005, 17:56:04
I don't think you have to use "magic" to get ladies.

Then again I would not know.

But if I were you I would just google it, I already found a few quick links for ya.

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/

http://www.doclove.com/

http://www.fastseduction.com/

I have no clue if these sites are phonies or anythings, just sites that I found with a quick search. Let me know what you think of them.
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / YES! I've had my first OBE! on: February 20, 2005, 17:05:30
Cool, I think I had just my first one (or a partial-one you would call it)

Congratulations.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Sleep paralizes and Mirrors in my room?? with a neg on: February 20, 2005, 17:04:28
Hmm weird?

Do you have real mirrors in your room?

I have three in mine and I was always wondering if they had some certain effect.

It is a good thing that demon left you alone after you dealt with it. That is a rather odd experience.
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My head keeps getting stuck. on: February 20, 2005, 16:45:44
Weird I seem to have to opposite problem.

When I obed (if it was a real one) I could only move to top part of my body and not the bottom.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why can't I see? on: February 20, 2005, 16:36:14
Infact that happened to me this morning. I just made a post about it. I could barely see, it was very hard and it was almost black and white
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Was this an obe? on: February 20, 2005, 16:24:41
I started off in a dream. I cannot remember anything about the dream, but I remember something happened that could not happen in reality and I realized it was a dream.  Then I kinda of just zoned out, and these intense vibrations came in my head. It felt like my head was shaking like crazy, these vibrations were only in my head though. I thought, whoa, I can have an OBE now if I want, so I tried to rock my astral body back and forth to leave my body. I flew out and fell off the right side of my bed.

My legs were stuck on the bed in my normal body. Only the top portion of my body left. It was very weird, I was just hanging of the bed on the floor. I could barely see anything, it was very hard to see but I could tell it was my room. I then started saying stuff like "Clarity Now" , "Focus Now" "Color Now' (There wasn't much color).  Then I remembered reading somewhere I lot of people have OBE's, but the first times they do the person will stay outside their body too long and they'll forget what happened. So after about 15 seconds I went back into my body and I slipped into a weird dream that was about 3 minutes long and then I woke up. I felt my head throbbing, it seems like lots of blood went to it. I could also hear a strang buzzing (almost like listening to BWGEN) when I woke up.

Anyways? Was this a real OBE? Or was it possibly just a dream of me having an OBE? I am thinking it was a real OBE that only went half-way. If this happens next time how do I get the lower part of my body out? And also, what should these vibrations feel like? Should they cover your whole body or just your head?

Thanks guys,
RTCovenant
107  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Examples of successful treatments for neg attacks on: February 19, 2005, 02:59:18
I find that listening to a happy song in your head (with meaning to you will do a lot). Especially if it is religuous or a nursery rhyme.

I am no expert though, I've only been attacked once.

Very weird indeed, A felt something hit me in the back of head and I flew forward. So I instantly sang Havah Nagilah and that loosened its grip on my body. I then proceded to force it to leave by fighting it with a sword of flame and a white neon glow to it.
108  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where do you all get your avatars? on: February 18, 2005, 23:40:47
Yes, that is a pretty cool avatar spark. Thanks for all the links everyone, I'll look for one this weekend.
109  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Muslim Fundementalism on: February 15, 2005, 03:25:52
Whoa, that sounds harsh.

I am glad you left.

I have some muslim friends and I know they are not like that. (If they were, they would not be my friends.)
110  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / The Gerson Miracle on: February 15, 2005, 03:24:03
Wasn't Gerson a guy that created the Gerson Diet that John Gunther had to eat when in the hospital?

Has anyone here read "Death Be Not Proud"?
111  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings Fellow Frequent Flyers! on: February 15, 2005, 03:22:01
Welcome to the forums.

It seems like you are off to a great start.
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Haha! Wazzup! From Brazil. on: February 15, 2005, 03:21:20
At least you have your families support through all of those spiritual attacks.

I hope you enjoy Italy and welcome to the forums.
113  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi Everyone on: February 15, 2005, 03:20:06
Hello, Welcome to the forums.
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / hey people!! on: February 15, 2005, 03:19:40
Welcome to the forums.

I know you'll find some valuable information here.
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / yo on: February 15, 2005, 03:19:07
Welcome. I am a rookie also.

May we both benefit from this site.
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Good Day, eh? on: February 15, 2005, 03:18:39
Welcome here.

Hello from a guy in your southern neighborhood (the USA).
117  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings on: February 15, 2005, 03:17:50
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello ALL I am new to the Pulse on: February 15, 2005, 03:16:53
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see from diverse people coming here.
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Alas another newbie on: February 15, 2005, 03:15:58
I plan on ordering that book, then practicing and reading it this summer.

Welcome to the forum.
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / AstralSailor on: February 15, 2005, 03:15:24
Hope you get your ability back.

Welcome to the forum.
121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello all on: February 15, 2005, 03:14:52
I would also read around this site looking at various posts.

Enjoy.
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Sunwolf here! on: February 15, 2005, 03:14:19
Interesting, massage schoo.

Are a lot of massagers interested in stuff like this?

I hope you enjoy the forum.
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / sup everyone on: February 15, 2005, 03:13:25
Hey nate,

welcome to the forums.

I hope you find this site valuable.
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Whew - I was in need of an introduction on: February 15, 2005, 03:12:50
Good luck with new.
I have yet to try it.

Welcome to the forum.
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / hello to all on: February 15, 2005, 03:12:24
Good luck in accomplishing your goals.

Were both on a similiar path here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6