The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 01, 2021, 18:24:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / ello :) on: February 15, 2005, 03:11:34
Welcome to the forum.

I hope people don't get you confused with others that have similiar looking numbers. (I have not seen any yet, but who knows?)
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings from 'freelight' on: February 15, 2005, 03:10:43
May the force be with you, freelight.

I am YOUR FATHER!

Just kidding, Welcome to the forums
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hey, i'm new on: February 15, 2005, 03:09:35
You seem pretty eager to AP.

I am in the same boat with ya.

Welcome
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings on: February 15, 2005, 03:09:06
I hope you enjored Robert Bruce's book and have a fun time here.

Welcome to the forum
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / 'Ello Everyone... on: February 15, 2005, 03:08:28
Good-luck with healing your dad,

it is nice to see people use their energy to help others positively.
131  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi From Artist Swaroop on: February 15, 2005, 03:07:35
Welcome Swaroop,

I hope you get better at astral projecting since your comitting to it more now.
132  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi there!! on: February 15, 2005, 03:06:45
Whats up Mr.Burgo

Its nice to see from spiritual people from down-under.

Welcome to the forum.
133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings! on: February 15, 2005, 03:06:00
Welcome,

hopefully we'll have some interesting talks with each other.
134  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / My Journey Has Lead Me Here on: February 15, 2005, 03:05:21
I hope you get better.

I knew someone that a mysterious illness. Turns out that the yeast and vinegar they were eating (found in every day foods) was feeding a menacing bacteria in their throat.

Welcome to the forums!
135  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi-Low on: February 15, 2005, 03:02:36
whats up man. I am new here also.

May us both have a good time at this forum.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / BWGEN on: February 15, 2005, 02:04:59
Whoa, I hope I don't get addicted to brainwave generator. Cause I listen to that and other binaural beats on a off and on daily basis.
137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where do you all get your avatars? on: February 15, 2005, 02:02:19
Hello everyone,

I've been browsing this forum for a couple of weeks now and I finally decided to register. When browsing through topics and posts and the like, I have come across some very cool looking avatars. I normally find good places to find avatars, but not ones that relate to this forum.

So what site do most of you guys visit to find these neat avatars?
And if your an expert, how do you make those neat avatars?

Thanks everyone,
RTCovenant
138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How smart is your Right foot? on: February 15, 2005, 01:59:55
I tried it and I could do it. I could not do it very fast though. I found it helps if you look at your finger and foot at the same time. That makes it easier to do correctly.

a even harder way is, do a clockwise rotation on your right foot and a counterclockwise with your right hand.
man that had my crazy for a couple of days

I tried that and I could do it too. But it was not a fluid motion it was kind of machine or robot like.  It was done in steps and not a pure motion, but I STILL DID IT!  cheesy
139  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file on: February 15, 2005, 01:47:12
Yes bittorrents are always a good idea.

Anyways I listened to this mp3 today, and I think I must be really unadvanced spiritually. I didn't share any of the effects everyone else was talking about. I didn't feel energy flowing throughout me and exploding or snapping or anything like that. I didn't feel my third eye opening or vibrations or an obe or anything.

I just felt very very relaxed. And my body was very still. I also remember at the end wondering when will this thing be over. It did not seem like a full hour though but I watched the clock and it was.

Anyways I hope I have better luck and progress in the future.

Thanks for this free binaural beat,
RTCovenant

P.S. I am so unadvanced spirtually I couldnt even complete Robert Bruce's Newbie tutorial. I never felt anything with a psi ball and I have trouble remembering what it feels like to brush my finger along the bottom side of my hand. I am not a skeptic though, so I am just wondering what is up. Then again, I can remember 2-3 dreams a night, but I 've never had a lucid one. I'll keep trying and maybe I'll bring inspiration to others who are not facing instant sucess like me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]