The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 15, 2021, 10:46:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / "Hey! I AM your oversoul!" on: March 08, 2005, 03:22:24
Whoa, the story is amazing. I can't wait to discover my higher self.

It sounds to me like he is your higher self. Did he tell you anything important? What type of insight does you higher self normally offer you?
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / NY-Ongoing- Free Introduction Class to the OBE and more on: March 08, 2005, 03:19:11
Same here. I do not live in NY either.
28  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / They suddenly become enraged, and it never gets better.. on: March 07, 2005, 02:37:43

I went to a Catholic school, so when I joined activities like the summer baseball league, I was in a group of mostly public school students. I didn't know anybody, which meant that I was quiet and just remained friendly. But they were inexplicably rude, rowdy, and mean. To them, and to their parents, they seemed to think that their behavior was normal. I even sensed hostility towards me from their parents, but I didn't know for sure. This continued on into high school, when I finally joined the public school system. Eventually it seemed like people were growing out of it... but I'm not sure!

Lol, welcome to public school.

But I think the other guys are right. Your subconcious is powerful, maybe you think they won't like you so they don't.  Maybe you should tell yourself that people would like me while meditating or whatever floats you boat.

That is kind of odd though, do you look at them weird? Do you give them any weird body language? Are you treating them differently than before?

And more importantly, remember not to overreact, everyone has their bad days.
29  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Manifesting Objects on: March 06, 2005, 19:52:58
you'd have to manipulate energy in joules equal to the mass of the apple times the speed of light squared

Are you serious? Were advanced enough to know exact formulas to create apples out of nowhere?
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Iran attack? Just Say No, Tony on: March 06, 2005, 17:00:54
One of the things he warned was to avoid forming political parties (I think he was the only president that did not belong to one).

I agree with is completely. It is kind of silly to have a combo package on issues.

It is absurd to have to vote family votes while voting for tax cuts for the rich.
It is the same absurdity to have to vote to help the poor while (insert random democratic party thing you disagree with.)

I believe in a "true" democracy, one following the exact description, people would specifically vote on an issue like gay marriage, instead of voting for or against a candidate that backs or does not support gay marriage.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Wouldn't a live chat feature be great on astral pulse? on: March 06, 2005, 16:55:29
If you want Nay, I could easily set one up. Using the method I described above.

People could just click the link to a java applet, or they could use an irc program they want.

Its very simply, and It would not be a burden to you server because it would be running on an irc server.
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / back again_ computers make me crazy! on: March 06, 2005, 16:53:37
My friend hired a computer professional to get rid of a few viruses and some spyware and speed up the computer a bit. It took him like an 1 hour and  half and he charged 75 dollars I think,
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Wouldn't a live chat feature be great on astral pulse? on: March 06, 2005, 16:46:47
An irc would be the easiest. There are many irc servers that would host it for free. Also, for the people that are too lazy to download an irc program, there are java applets that will go to the channel directly from a web browser.
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / recent obe on: March 06, 2005, 16:43:38
Really interesting. It sounds like you are pretty advanced? Do you know what the mantra means?

When I had my first lucid dream, I kept repeating I will stay calm and not wake up. And that was my first lucid dream (other ones, I would get excited and wake up).
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dream revealed to me! on: March 06, 2005, 16:37:00
Thats cool. Some morning, I'll just wake up with a feeling of "know". I can't explain but I just feel like I know something great, it is something you cannot even describe with words, but you just know it. Its weird.

Congratulations on learning more about your childhood.
36  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ringing in ears and an interesting few days. on: March 06, 2005, 16:35:12
In health class, if I remember correctly they said the ringing is caused by hair in your hairs. The teacher said something like after listening to something for a like time, the hair in your hair will continue to vibrate, which in turn will cause the ringing effects.

I wish I could have "expierences" as easy as you guys. I seem to have been in a slump the past week.
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Anyone who desires many many lucid dreams... on: March 06, 2005, 16:30:33
Oh yeah. I'll whoop you all with my level 5 astral combat experience skill.

Lol. Some reason, that alarm method does not work for me even if I wake myself up.
38  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ringing in ears and an interesting few days. on: March 05, 2005, 05:23:19
Hmm. I heard that if your relaxed and comfortable and you focus in and listen to the ringing it will trigger an obe. Is this true?
39  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / a VERY interesting neg story on: March 05, 2005, 05:21:14
Wow, I don't think I could have the concentration and motivation to try and make a psi-ball for 3 hours. I must say you are very comitted.
40  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Depression/demotivation-why do I have to put up with it? on: March 05, 2005, 05:17:33
What? No evidence or evaluation... you think you invented that theory? Wink

In psychiatry, it's known as "Logotherapy," the 3rd Viennese school of psychotherapy and it was founded by Victor E. Frankl after his experiences in the Holocaust. The people who survived the Holocaust, he said, generally had something to live for, while those who died did not. It actually has a substantial amount of evidence and evaluation!

His bestseller is "Man's Search for Meaning"

Hmm interesting. I guess my opinion is a theory with evidence. I learn something knew everyday.
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello from California on: March 05, 2005, 05:15:44
Those are some great goals. Welcome to the forum. I hope you achieve your goals as well.
42  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / hi on: March 05, 2005, 05:14:18
Welcome Thor and Davo. I hope you both enjoy the forums and benefit from here.
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi Everyone on: March 05, 2005, 05:13:33
Hey, welcome to the forums.

Your name gave me an interesting memory of the ladybugs in the football field at my elementary school a long time ago.
44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / hello from India on: March 05, 2005, 05:12:52
Hey welcome to the forums.

Maybe this site will increase your progress even more.
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Good place to start ... on: March 05, 2005, 05:12:00
Hey welcome to the forums.

That is amazing, I've never heard of an body being able to astral project while walking down the street.
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / absinthian on: March 05, 2005, 05:09:51
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy it here.

I think I'll decide to stay out of the whole drug and alcohol testing ideas, though. You guys feel free to experiment though and let us know what happens.
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Goodmorning on: March 05, 2005, 05:07:47
Hey, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoyed that book. Most of the books we read here are either written by Robert Bruce or Robert Monroe.
48  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Constant Headaches on: March 05, 2005, 04:59:36
knucklebrain1970 is defitnely right about drinking water. I had a lot of constant headaches, then when I started drinking a lot of water consistantly throughout the day, the headaches disappeared.
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Meditation and the Brain on: March 05, 2005, 04:57:20
Thanks, this information is a great reason to keep meditating.
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Iran attack? Just Say No, Tony on: March 05, 2005, 04:55:42
Let terrorists get away with whatever they want. BE LIKE FRANCE! Rolling Eyes

Please. This "delusional war on terror" is a complete flop... Laughing You lefties are funny. Its incredible to me how you can only hope for the worst while completely ignoring any OBVIOUS accomplishments which repudiate your clai

I couldn't agree more. Considering how many WMD's and biological weapons Saddam had, It was crucial we went in there and took them away. I mean it was worth the 200 billion dollars and counting to invade a country and take their weapons that never existed. Good thing we completely forgot about Osama, and attacked Saddam instead.

Also, we should be proud. We are creating a "kinda" democracy in Iraq, that is resembling Iran. Not only are we creating a theocracy, but its a democracy that will have no regard for the rights of women. And one that'll force their religous believes on to everyone.

As my president, whom I am very proud to support, once said, "Mission Accomplished!"

(just to let you know, everything above was sarcasm)

Personally, Mad, I respect people's opinions, but yours lack the facts and figures. I don't find personal insults (calling people lefty commies) very respectful either.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6