The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 01, 2021, 19:07:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / back again_ computers make me crazy! on: March 05, 2005, 04:45:19
It is always handy to learn how computers work so you don't have to pay someone 50 dollars an hour to fix it.

Its not that hard actually, I find it simplier than doing taxes.
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / BWGEN on: March 05, 2005, 04:38:33
I need help too........I'm trying to edit the volume of a preset. It's too loud, but I can only edit one of the voices, I don't know how to edit the other one.

Try lowering the volume on your computer.  Shocked

That would be the easy way. But if you insist on changing the preset, their is a box somewhere in the setting of that preset that lets you pick what voice you are editing.
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / omg this is truly strange on: March 05, 2005, 04:31:19
So one day, on the 7th month, on the 7th day of that month, I thought I'd have a bet. So I layed every penny I had on the 7th horse in the 7th race of that day...

And it came 7th. Smiley

Yours,

What a funny story, lol. That has got to suck.

My birthday is on the 13th and I saw 13's everywhere beware Febuary 13th. (Which isn't my birthday.) But, I was stilling seeing 13's everywhere nontheless. Then I had my first neg attack that morning and I won. I also had a cvery interesting, maybe even life-changing dream.
54  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Double or Succubus?... on: March 05, 2005, 04:27:47
umm weird. Those are some odd experiences.

What a confusing concept, a figment of the imagination to please you, or a spirit coming to drain you energy.

Interesting. I don't think I am too axious to experience a succumbi yet.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Almost out! Am I doing the right thing? on: March 05, 2005, 04:24:00
Congrats on your first expierence. I can not wait until I expierene something beyong a partial-obe.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Darn AutoPilot!!!!! on: March 05, 2005, 04:21:44
Very frustrating indeed. I've had expierenced like that when trying to remember dreams and lucid dreams.

I've never expierenced a false awakening though.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / vibrations on: March 05, 2005, 04:19:21
Yep, you experienced the vibrations. They feel awesome don't they?

They are not needed to have an obe, I've heard. They are merely a side-effect. A lot of people do experience them before they AP.
58  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Protective prayers/ psychic wards on: March 05, 2005, 04:17:30
Prayers always help me.

I always safe to myself something like;

I am with god
God is with me
I am safe
God keeps me safe
God is protecting me

I always say something like that. Not long protective prayers, but simply yet effective prayers that get to the point.

If you don't believe they'll help you, then they probably won't.
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I'm Baacckkkk...With Polls! on: March 05, 2005, 04:15:08
Welcome back. I hope you create some interesting polls.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / In a slump on: March 05, 2005, 04:12:45
Thanks, this also helped me also. I have been in a slump also. No more vibrations, no lucid dreams, and I barely even remembered my dreams.

I think Aros is right about it being more likely to OBE/AP if you think about it during the day. Because during this slump, I was focusing on others things and not thinking about my spiritual self at much.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Helpers, watchers, guides on: March 05, 2005, 04:05:15
I think some spirits give you advice. The first time I went into deep meditation, something started humming beside me.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I know someone believes that OBE is against the will of god on: February 27, 2005, 02:51:53
Quote:
RTCovenant: Also, why would god give us the gift to be able to OBE, if he never intended us to do so?

Why would god give us the intelligence to build nuclear bombs if he didnt want us to kill everybody? I dont see your logic.

Well, god made the part of OBE part of our spirit and body. He didn't make the nuclear weapons part of our body or mind, he just gave us the minds to undertant science.

But the real answer to this topic is what you, yourself beleive.
If you beleive it to be works of Satan or whatever, then don't do it. I think preachers can preach but they shouldn't boss people around. In the end, it is what you believe, not what others believe.
63  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Astral Double or Succubus?... on: February 27, 2005, 02:45:07
What is a succumbus?

What is bad about it?
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hem i-Sync on: February 25, 2005, 03:28:08
I have never heard it either.
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! on: February 25, 2005, 03:24:58
Good job, the vibrations feel great don't they?

My first obe was very obe.
66  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ringing in ears and an interesting few days. on: February 23, 2005, 03:21:45
I don't necessarily think that ringing and buzzing are bad things? Does anyone disagree?

For me the buzzing or ringing does not last long. Only 10 mintutes aferwards, at most.
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi Everyone on: February 23, 2005, 03:19:57
Hey Travesty

Welcome to the forums.
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hey y'all on: February 23, 2005, 03:19:26
Hey, welcome to the forums.
69  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / a VERY interesting neg story on: February 22, 2005, 22:42:07
Wow that sounds amazing.

You must be really developed if you can make a psi-ball as big as the room.

I am curious, how long did that little procedure take you?
70  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Depression/demotivation-why do I have to put up with it? on: February 22, 2005, 22:39:59
I think if you find a purpose to live for, or a cause to fight for. It makes you less depressed because you feel like you are here for a reason.

That is just my opinion though, and it has no evidence or evaluation besides my own.
71  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / So.. What do you intend to do? on: February 22, 2005, 22:36:42
I would like to be able to furthur my relationship with god. I would even like to have a real talk with god an a obe or lucid dream.

Also, being able to have a hightened intuition is a nice benefit.
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Immortality! on: February 22, 2005, 22:33:31
Posted by Ozkar:
Quote:

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=ozkar

Hey! Don't click in this link, or the guy who posted it will get free magnetic rings!!!

Also, when I used CD-ROM magnets(ones used for lens calibration), I felt really sick after 30 seconds, my hand hurt, and I had urge to vomit. As I checked later this was caused by wrong polarization. With correct polarization it had strong positive effect on energy body, but I am sure that it'll not cause immortality... Smile More probably it will waste body's natural energy resources on healing and energy body activity, and death by cancer before person will be 40 years old.

Lol. It seems like everyone if just posting a link to that on this forum to get free rings. LOL. At least someone was smart enough to catch on and see that this is just benefiting his affiliate program.

CLick on tyciol's link somewhere on this forum. He said he'll tell us about them and review them and he isn't trying to trick us with these links.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Such a word as Observative? on: February 22, 2005, 22:30:49
Hmm. Just a warning though, you may sound like a redneck if you say observative. I would say observant just to be save.
74  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Hahahaha! BEWARE! on: February 22, 2005, 22:29:32
Lol! That was hilarious. I'll make sure I remember some of those tips in the case of an emergency.
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I know someone believes that OBE is against the will of god on: February 22, 2005, 22:26:55
I beleive god wants us to OBE. Because the side-effects make us more spiritually aware so we can be closer to him.

Also, why would god give us the gift to be able to OBE, if he never intended us to do so?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6